It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 1:49 am

The Weirdest Place You've Ever Made Whoopie.

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

The Weirdest Place You've Ever Made Whoopie.

Postby Buck » Mar 01, '14, 6:09 pm

Inspired by this Newlywed Game question:

Mine is in the car, at a rest stop off the Interstate. Funny thing is I have a relatively small car. A little hatchback. And here's two fat people gettin it on in the backseat. It was funny but fuckin sexy as hell.

The other spot was where my girl first lost her virginity to me, behind a dumpster at a gym. We actually fucked several times in this location, as awkward and weird as it was. We couldn't get enough. At this point we weren't able to get a better location so, it was what it was.

What's your weirdest fuck spot?

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 26

Re: The Weirdest Place You've Ever Made Whoopie.

Postby Ace » Mar 02, '14, 11:17 am

The back seat of my car like 3 times but I suppose that's not all that weird.

I guess I would say in my best friend's bed when he was out of town :( I know it's a dick move but my girlfriend & I weren't thinking. We just got horny & it happened...

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Twister » Mar 02, '14, 12:36 pm

In an empty skip years ago, it was the guys first time. So romantic :facepalm

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 02, '14, 12:58 pm

On my friends couch while he was taking a shower. Worst part is he specifically said before leaving the room "don't be fucking on my couch while I'm taking a shower"

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Return to The Pub