It is currently: May 17, '24, 10:14 am

Were you ever expelled or suspended from school?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Were you ever expelled or suspended from school?

Postby Matteo » Jan 07, '14, 10:53 pm

I came close to getting suspended a few times during high school, mostly when I was in my younger junior years. A few friends of mine got suspended and this one guy got expelled for kicking in a window and chasing around someone with a hammer in my woodwork class (whether or not he was joking, I will never know - he claimed he was, the victim didn't). It was almost the norm in my high school to get suspended once... Typical Aussie bogan school.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 195

Re: Were you ever expelled or suspended from school?

Postby Settee » Jan 07, '14, 10:54 pm

Suspended for fighting, a couple times.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 49

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jan 08, '14, 12:05 am

I got suspended for ditching. Not fucking around, my highschool had this deal where if you completed your prerequisite classes (math, English etc) prior to your senior year then your senior year class schedule would be reduced and you could leave school when the lunch bell rang.
I did not think it was fair that I was a junior and all my senior friends got to leave early even though my prerequisites were completed also. So I got on Photoshop and created a fake early release pass with my photo on it and was leaving school at lunch time with my friends. Well this went on for almost the whole year until a guard transferred from another school to mine and decided to verify all passes leaving the school one day.
I got caught and my punishment was a weeks suspension and I had to return to the last two classes for the remaining of the year, a whole fucking 3 weeks.
The worst part was the other students in those classes asking me if I just moved to town or why I was just starting the class with only 3 weeks left in the year :lol

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Twister » Jan 08, '14, 2:59 am

Yeah once when I was in primary school, think I was about 9 years old. We were on the school field trying to get a game of football started but it was taking ages. This girl was winding me up so I started chasing her, my other friend held me back to I turned around and booted her in the chest and left a foot print :/

Apart from that the worst I had was detention.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Chewy » Jan 08, '14, 5:14 am

Of course not.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby blackparade » Jan 08, '14, 5:18 am

I got ISS one time in my life and it was for downloading Winamp and RealPlayer to multiple school computers just so I could watch old Double Dare videos during class. Stupid reason to suspend someone, but it didn't matter anyway. The ISS was so lame and mismanaged that the afternoon was spent with all the idiots wrestling in one room, and playing quarters in the other. Then they all smoked a joint right outside of the campus police office and nothing happened.

blackparade Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 1

Postby PorkChop » Jan 08, '14, 6:55 am

No but I had a ton of detentions :lol

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jan 08, '14, 12:40 pm

No. I was a good boy.

Closest I might have come was at junior school when a mate of mine, chased me up a small hill near the playground, took off my shoe and lobbed it high into the sky. Off it went, my poor trainer.

It went high into the sky, then came down.

Came down slap bang on the forehead of the teacher was doing play-ground duty, but tbh, she was abit of a cow. I think she had a cup of tea in her hand but luckily the head-trauma resulting from my shoe didn't cause her much harm.

My mate was cut up about it but I tried to calm him down. I think we had to write a letter of apology. That was it.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby ShaneOfan » Jan 08, '14, 3:17 pm

Never. I had a a few in school suspensions and a bunch of detentions and was in the office almost every day Junior year and Senior year when I did show up for school I usually got sent to the office.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Viazon » Jan 08, '14, 5:45 pm

I got suspended once for one day. It was for fighting. Me and the other kid both got suspended. That's it.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Return to The Pub