It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 10:13 am

Introduce yourself

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Circled Square » Apr 16, '15, 7:17 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:Hey everyone!

Always thought what happened to WWE Club and decided to do some research and found this! Excited to be apart of a good forum again!

Btw, if anyone remembers my Dayna Parks character in WCSF is it safe to say WWE ripped her off with the new Dana Brooke!? Can't wait for her debut honestly!

Anyways, happy to be back!

wasup bruh

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Circled Square » Jun 07, '15, 3:45 pm

Hey guys I'm the new and improved Circled Square. I still shitpost but I'm less of an asshole to people. Tim took mercy on my soul and took me back in with open arms. If I stir the pot too much, insult people, or shit on the rug, I'm gone. :tim

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby EmperorWu » Jun 07, '15, 3:49 pm

Circled Square wrote:Hey guys I'm the new and improved Circled Square. I still shitpost but I'm less of an asshole to people. Tim took mercy on my soul and took me back in with open arms. If I stir the pot too much, insult people, or shit on the rug, I'm gone. :tim

Welcome back brother.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 62

Postby KaiserGlider » Jun 07, '15, 7:46 pm

Circled Square wrote:Hey guys I'm the new and improved Circled Square. I still shitpost but I'm less of an asshole to people. Tim took mercy on my soul and took me back in with open arms. If I stir the pot too much, insult people, or shit on the rug, I'm gone. :tim

I hope you haven't been lobotomized by Nurse Ratched.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 07, '15, 10:28 pm

Welcome back bud!

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby Stinger » Aug 21, '15, 8:12 pm

I don't know how many old wwe-club members there are on here but i've seen a few. I was stinger back in 2003 till IDK. I went by a few names like Coldblood and lionheart or something... long time ago. Anyways i'm back WOOOOOOOOOO... lol Where's the sting face emoticon ? :steiner < will have to do..

Stinger Male
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Topics: 1

Postby Westcoastvibes » Aug 22, '15, 12:23 am

Stinger wrote:I don't know how many old wwe-club members there are on here but i've seen a few. I was stinger back in 2003 till IDK. I went by a few names like Coldblood and lionheart or something... long time ago. Anyways i'm back WOOOOOOOOOO... lol Where's the sting face emoticon ? :steiner < will have to do..

Welcome aboard, always nice to see some old faces popping up

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Circled Square » Aug 22, '15, 3:15 am

Stinger wrote:I don't know how many old wwe-club members there are on here but i've seen a few. I was stinger back in 2003 till IDK. I went by a few names like Coldblood and lionheart or something... long time ago. Anyways i'm back WOOOOOOOOOO... lol Where's the sting face emoticon ? :steiner < will have to do..

Welcome back.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Hanley! » Aug 22, '15, 4:28 am

Welcome to the fold, Stinger.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Aug 22, '15, 9:02 am

I remember you man! I was reyflyinfury619. Welcome back!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby BamBamBigelow » Aug 22, '15, 12:18 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Rob and im super excited to find you guys again! i was previously on wwe-club as bambambigelow for about 2 years kind of as a lurker / occasional poster. Looking forward to contributing to these threads and having a blast!

BamBamBigelow None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby Circled Square » Aug 22, '15, 1:09 pm

BamBamBigelow wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Rob and im super excited to find you guys again! i was previously on wwe-club as bambambigelow for about 2 years kind of as a lurker / occasional poster. Looking forward to contributing to these threads and having a blast!

They always find their way back home in the end. Welcome back.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Stinger » Aug 22, '15, 2:11 pm

That's pretty awesome, I do remember you guys, feels like a decade ago and probably was. LOL I don't watch much wrestling any more, but I still watch when the Stinger shows up. Anyways, I will probably be a random poster here and there but yeah it's cool to be back. :moocow < FK yeah still got the moo cow emote. lmao

Stinger Male
Mark
Mark

Topics: 1

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 22, '15, 3:00 pm

Welcome back Stinger and BamBam!

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 62

Postby Everlong » Aug 22, '15, 9:25 pm

BamBamBigelow wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Rob and im super excited to find you guys again! i was previously on wwe-club as bambambigelow for about 2 years kind of as a lurker / occasional poster. Looking forward to contributing to these threads and having a blast!

Woo!! Welcome man!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Fudgecakes » Mar 17, '16, 10:31 pm

Hi guys,

Definitely bringing back some fond memories seeing all those different usernames sprawled across the forum! Was going through my old laptop when I found some screenshots and WCSF documents and decided to do a bit of research as to where the new forum was! Didn't take long to find :)

Don't watch WWE nearly as much as I used to but will be keen to add my two cents in discussions and catch up with some of you!

Fudgecakes None specified
Mark
Mark

Postby Circled Square » Mar 18, '16, 12:04 am

Welcome to the familia, ese.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Hanley! » Mar 18, '16, 5:13 am

Fudgecakes wrote:Hi guys,

Definitely bringing back some fond memories seeing all those different usernames sprawled across the forum! Was going through my old laptop when I found some screenshots and WCSF documents and decided to do a bit of research as to where the new forum was! Didn't take long to find :)

Don't watch WWE nearly as much as I used to but will be keen to add my two cents in discussions and catch up with some of you!

Amen!

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Mar 18, '16, 8:50 am

Fudgecakes wrote:Hi guys,

Wow long time no see man!! Welcome aboard!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby PremiumChaos » May 31, '16, 4:55 am

Hello everyone I am a former member that left for a few years, seems a lot has changed around here.(including the name :p) I was edgecution2391 on the previous forum(WCSF) if you recall that name. I had to leave because I had a stint of homelessness due to a messy break up. Had to get my life back in order. It took a few years but I finally found the time to get back into wrestling and this site. I look forward to reconnecting with you all as I slowly attempt to also get back into wrestling in general(after a three year skip)

PremiumChaos None specified
Mark
Mark

Topics: 4

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub