It is currently: May 04, '24, 2:32 am

Introduce yourself

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby The Game » Jun 14, '14, 4:14 am

My name is The Game , have been on WWE-club for over 11 years . I was shocked to see the site go down without notice. i tried to contact Bryan and received a short mail saying he was sick and there was almost no activity on the board so he shut it down ( but cashed in my donation 2 days before the noob!! )

anyway ..hoping to see some of the old guys back again!

The Game Male
Mark
Mark

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby PorkChop » Jun 14, '14, 6:23 am

The Game wrote:My name is The Game , have been on WWE-club for over 11 years . I was shocked to see the site go down without notice. i tried to contact Bryan and received a short mail saying he was sick and there was almost no activity on the board so he shut it down ( but cashed in my donation 2 days before the noob!! )

Bryan was a dick and shut the site down with no prior warning. Luckily, Tim set up this place and a bunch of users managed to join before WWE-Club went down.

Good to see you back.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby Chewy » Jun 14, '14, 6:37 am

The Game wrote:My name is The Game , have been on WWE-club for over 11 years . I was shocked to see the site go down without notice. i tried to contact Bryan and received a short mail saying he was sick and there was almost no activity on the board so he shut it down ( but cashed in my donation 2 days before the noob!! )

Welcome across dude.

Good result I the World Cup too :golfclap

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 21

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 14, '14, 7:50 am

thiscity. wrote:Was on WWEClub was paulORLY, I wrestled will kind of wrestle still, rap a bit and have tattoos.

Welcome welcome

There is a full topic about it but the close was worse then you may know. Bryan had made a post bitching about the lack of posts and he MAY shut down. Tim made a site (not technically this one even) and PM'ed a bunch of us... just in case. Well Bryan could read our PM's and shut down immediately. So while you may very well have been sent a pm to invite you and you didn't get it in time. Nice to know our private messages stayed private. Also it's really shitty Bryan took your donation anyway.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Postby Daz » Jun 14, '14, 8:01 am

thiscity. wrote:Was on WWEClub was paulORLY, I wrestled will kind of wrestle still, rap a bit and have tattoos.

Yo!

I've got my eye on you Sayers.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Settee » Jun 14, '14, 8:05 am

Welcome back! I was Tripleh480 on WWE-Club. Glad to see people are still finding their way here.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby JDD » Jun 14, '14, 8:30 am

Welcome back both you guys!!

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby The Game » Jun 14, '14, 8:53 am

I did get an email back then with the message that there was a PM ..but when i entered the site all i could see was an image of a boat sailing into the sunset. nowadays you get a direct link to vegasnews .. so i guess his 'health' wasnt that poor... to bad a guy who made a perfectly good forum where everyone enjoyed theirself killed it with a single mouseclick.... how hypocrite and selfish can one be? anyways..im glad to be here and hope to have as much fun as we had back then!

Chewy..indeed a perfect result last night ;) good that you remember i'm Dutch :hurr

The Game Male
Mark
Mark

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Everlong » Jun 14, '14, 10:39 am

Welcome home @thiscity and @The Game! Glad you guys found us :tim I was reyflyinfury619.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby thiscity. » Jun 14, '14, 2:41 pm

Daz wrote:

Yo!

I've got my eye on you Sayers.

Ahhh. Crap I'm stuffed.

Everlong wrote:Welcome home @thiscity and @The Game! Glad you guys found us :tim I was reyflyinfury619.

Yes TIM!

thiscity. None specified
Mark
Mark

Postby SmirkingRevenge » Jun 24, '14, 3:56 pm

Hey I'm SmirkingRevenge or Matt
30 years old
From Lancaster PA

SmirkingRevenge None specified
Mark
Mark

Postby PorkChop » Jun 24, '14, 4:04 pm

SmirkingRevenge wrote:Hey I'm SmirkingRevenge or Matt
30 years old
From Lancaster PA

Welcome to the forum!

How did you find us, if you don't mind me asking?

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Jun 25, '14, 8:23 am

SmirkingRevenge wrote:Hey I'm SmirkingRevenge or Matt
30 years old
From Lancaster PA

Welcome aboard!!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby flock u » Jul 24, '14, 12:54 am

Hi all. I'm flock u

28 years old originally from IL but me and my wife and daughter now live in Davenport Iowa.

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Postby Kein » Jul 24, '14, 1:35 am

Welcome to the site. Post errywhere

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Everlong » Jul 24, '14, 10:24 am

flock u wrote:Hi all. I'm flock u

28 years old originally from IL but me and my wife and daughter now live in Davenport Iowa.

Welcome aboard!!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Kreashko » Aug 10, '14, 11:00 am

Hello everyone. Brian Kreashko Jr. here. I use to be apart of the WWE-Club just like alot of you. There I was known as FairPlay. Hopefully some of you remember that name. If not, I hope you get to know that name.

I'm a big time wrestling fan. My favorites are The Rock, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, & Kurt Angle.

I also like racing, football, basketball, hockey, and MMA.

Want to know anything else, don't be afraid to ask.

Until next time,
Kreashko

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

Topics: 45

Postby Everlong » Aug 10, '14, 11:03 am

Kreashko wrote:Hello everyone. Brian Kreashko Jr. here. I use to be apart of the WWE-Club just like alot of you. There I was known as FairPlay. Hopefully some of you remember that name. If not, I hope you get to know that name.

I'm a big time wrestling fan. My favorites are The Rock, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, & Kurt Angle.

I also like racing, football, basketball, hockey, and MMA.

Want to know anything else, don't be afraid to ask.

Until next time,
Kreashko

Welcome dude! :tim

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Kyle » Sep 24, '14, 11:27 pm

Hey, it's FairPlay! Nice to see you back.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby EmperorWu » Jan 11, '15, 7:01 am

Holy schnikes! WWE-Club kind of lives! I never thought I'd find the "survivors" but I figured I'd give it a google search and low and behold this place showed up. Pretty darn cool. I'm EmperorWu, was a member for maybe 5 years. Wasn't that popular so you all probably won't remember me, but I certainly see a lot of familiar names, and it gives me the warm and fuzzies. :P

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 62

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub