It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 8:43 am

Introduce yourself

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby DBSoT » May 15, '14, 9:44 am

BrautFan wrote:That reminds me of when I was dubbed the "PinkPanther" by a patient. I suspect it was a way to oppress tall thin people who wear monochromatic pajamas in the work setting. I never thought of that pitfall before I entered the profession.
I have a feeling I am going to enjoy you being here. You entertain me good sir.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby BrautFan » May 15, '14, 1:36 pm

:D

Last time I checked, I didn't think of myself as a "sir." But hey, it's 2014. Things shift.

BrautFan None specified
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 11

Postby BrautFan » May 15, '14, 1:53 pm

This isn't even my final form! I shudder to think what that might be..

I need to get serious again. SRS. Therefore, I must go. My people need me.

BrautFan None specified
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby BrautFan » May 15, '14, 5:06 pm

Guess I'll go to hell in a "handbag" for this third post in a row. "Handbag," not "hand basket." Like a Louis Vuitton handbag.

EDIT: Because there is clearly a difference between handbags and hand baskets. Going to hell in a handbag is a high honor. One is in style and going to hell with a flourish when riding in the vehicle of a Louis Vuitton bag. I wanted to make sure this was clear. This is a very important distinction to make; a distinction to not be taken lightly. A ride to hell in a hand basket is a mere afterthought as compared to a shipment to hell in a designer handbag.

But I still need your pity. Behold, my life is pointless and can be best summarized by the following buzzfeed article: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/ ... our-thesis

BrautFan None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Postby Locke » May 15, '14, 9:52 pm

TRI-TRI-TRIPLE KILL!

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby Chewy » May 16, '14, 12:49 am

I love this guy.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby AkydefGoldberg » May 18, '14, 9:31 am

Welcome back @Irin! Good to see you've found your home back to us!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Westcoastvibes » Jun 11, '14, 7:01 pm

CenaLover2006 wrote:Hi im cenafan2006 im 8 i live in minasota im goin 2 be a ressler 1 day :moocow :rotf 8)

Hmmmmm

:favre3

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby steve84 » Jun 13, '14, 10:06 am

Maybe some oldtimers remember me, it's been a few years (I think at least 3), but either which way I thought I'd resuscitate the name for old time's sake.

I see a few familiar names as well, so I thought I might join and see what's what.

Has the123 joined yet?

steve84 None specified
Mark
Mark

Postby Everlong » Jun 13, '14, 10:12 am

steve84 wrote:Maybe some oldtimers remember me, it's been a few years (I think at least 3), but either which way I thought I'd resuscitate the name for old time's sake.

I see a few familiar names as well, so I thought I might join and see what's what.

Has the123 joined yet?

YES! You're one of the names that constantly gets brought up as to people who we miss from the old site, welcome aboard dude! (I was reyflyinfury619)

the123 hasn't joined as far as we know, that was the guy who was supposedly writing the book about internet wrestling fans, right?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 13, '14, 10:15 am

Sweet. Nice to see you back.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Postby steve84 » Jun 13, '14, 10:21 am

Everlong wrote:
steve84 wrote:Maybe some oldtimers remember me, it's been a few years (I think at least 3), but either which way I thought I'd resuscitate the name for old time's sake.

Has the123 joined yet?

YES! You're one of the names that constantly gets brought up as to people who we miss from the old site, welcome aboard dude! (I was reyflyinfury619)

the123 hasn't joined as far as we know, that was the guy who was supposedly writing the book about internet wrestling fans, right?

It feels like a lifetime ago that I was posting back on the board, a bit surprised to be remembered to be honest.

Yep, as I remember the123 was the full of himself idiot who claimed he was writing a book when he got sick of stirring people up. I suspect he was a plant. Was often confused with the Birmingham Cena fan who preceded him.

ShaneOfan wrote:Sweet. Nice to see you back.

Ripper. Good to see you around as well.

steve84 None specified
Mark
Mark

Postby Everlong » Jun 13, '14, 10:23 am

steve84 wrote:Yep, as I remember the123 was the full of himself idiot who claimed he was writing a book when he got sick of stirring people up. I suspect he was a plant. Was often confused with the Birmingham Cena fan who preceded him.

Yeah, he said he was writing some book after the whole 7Stephen7 thing, great stuff :lol

You're going to need to find your "put him on a bodybag" av, probably.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Hanley! » Jun 13, '14, 10:30 am

Everlong wrote:
steve84 wrote:Yep, as I remember the123 was the full of himself idiot who claimed he was writing a book when he got sick of stirring people up. I suspect he was a plant. Was often confused with the Birmingham Cena fan who preceded him.

Yeah, he said he was writing some book after the whole 7Stephen7 thing, great stuff :lol

I liked the shocked Cena fan avatar myself.

Welcome back, man. It'll be good to have you around.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby steve84 » Jun 13, '14, 10:32 am

Everlong wrote:

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

And the shocked Cena kid av. Jesus, you guys have much better memories of my own profile than I do!

steve84 None specified
Mark
Mark

Postby Tom » Jun 13, '14, 10:57 am

steve84 wrote:
Everlong wrote:

And the shocked Cena kid av. Jesus, you guys have much better memories of my own profile than I do!

I think this was the one if I remember right:

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 23

Postby steve84 » Jun 13, '14, 11:07 am

Tom wrote:
steve84 wrote:
Everlong wrote:

I think this was the one if I remember right:

Champion! Done. Karate kid will have to take a back seat for now.

steve84 None specified
Mark
Mark

Postby Camstud » Jun 13, '14, 11:20 am

Welcome back, Steve! I remember you mate, good to see you here.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby SKS » Jun 13, '14, 2:55 pm

Welcome back Steve :moocow :moocow

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby thiscity. » Jun 13, '14, 10:44 pm

Was on WWEClub was paulORLY, I wrestled will kind of wrestle still, rap a bit and have tattoos.

Yo!

thiscity. None specified
Mark
Mark

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub