It is currently: May 03, '24, 10:57 pm

Does anyone hate you, and have a good reason to?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Does anyone hate you, and have a good reason to?

Postby PorkChop » Oct 10, '13, 4:48 pm

I can think of this one guy who hates me. He has a damn good reason to as well.

I was about 17 and at a party once, quite a distance from my house (about 20 miles). It was going to be epic, so a few college friends and I made the trip up. We had no idea about how we were getting home until we recognised a guy from our college there who lived in our town, and he said his dad was giving him a lift home later so we could get a lift back with him. I think I must have had 10 or 11 cans of beer and was hammered, probably the most drunk I'd ever been at that point in my life. I don't really remember much other than being in the back of his dad's car with my mates getting a lift home, and I blew chunks out the window. The thing was, nobody noticed - everyone in the car from the party was asleep, for some reason, his dad just hadn't noticed at all. So for about 20 miles, I chucked my guts up down the side of the car. I got a phonecall the next morning from this guy, calling me every name under the sun. He said his dad woke him at 8am the next morning and made him wash my chunks of sick off the car, many of which had frozen there overnight. He wasn't pleased.

Same guy. A while after this (like maybe a month or so), this girl he'd been crushing on for a while began to like me. I started seeing this girl and kept we initially kept it quiet from everybody. He'd send her love notes basically every day, wrote her songs and had flowers delivered to her house once. Eventually she told him she was seeing someone new, and through the grapevine he found out it was me. He never said anything to me about it, but I've heard he was pretty pissed.

So yeah, he hates me :lol

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: Does anyone hate you, and have a good reason to?

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Oct 10, '13, 4:51 pm

A lot of the females I've come across have grown to hate me.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 155

Postby Hanley! » Oct 10, '13, 5:14 pm

One of my old friends hates be because I slightly stole his girlfriend. But in fairness, he treated her badly and we had started growing apart at that point anyway. We used to hang out and she would talk about their relationship problems and stuff and we got closer as a result of this. Eventually she decided to break up with him, which had been a long time coming.

At first I was friends with both of them still, and even helped comfort the guy. But then me and my brothers had a party one night and could only invite one of them. She was just out of hospital and we had seen him the night before so we invited her. Then he called up out of the blue and realized that we were hanging out with her and he basically disowned us on the spot.

About a month later I started going out with his ex. By then he already kind of hated me, but I'm sure it didn't help. Now I've been with her for over five years. So I don't have any regrets.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby prophet » Oct 10, '13, 5:18 pm

First girl I slept with hahaha. Kicked her out right away the next morning and she's not spoken to me since - felt like a pure wanker afterwards and I've always regretted it.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Viazon » Oct 10, '13, 5:28 pm

I slept with some guys fiance. I knew her from school and we had gotten back in contact. Turns out my brother worked with him. Word got back to him. They broke up. Actually feel bad for the guy. What can I say. I am a man and I'm weak.

He should hate her more though. She was after me for a long time and I turn her down many many times before we eventually slept together. Not saying it was right, but still.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 10, '13, 5:33 pm

Dude I knew in college. He was a dick to his girlfriend and was abusive. They broke up and I stepped in. He claimed he was going to fight HER. I stepped in so he got a one of his friends so they both could beat me up. All that good stuff. Didn't do anything because he is skinny as shit and while I may be short I'm built and he knew I would kick his ass. He vowed to win her back. That was all six years ago. She and I have been married for over three years now and have three boys. Dude stalked me for a bit as well.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Return to The Pub