It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 3:30 am

Favourite Old Members from the Old Forum

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Favourite Old Members from the Old Forum

Postby PorkChop » Oct 12, '13, 10:59 am

jdd123 wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:Hey guys Shane O sent me the link, didn't think I'd ever talk to you guys again. So awesome that you guys made this. I was busy for the last two days of WWE-Club apparently, what happened?

Awesome you made it :tim

And to make a long story short, porkchop made a threadsaying we need new mods, Bryan responded saying that the site wont be around much longer because of a combination of cost and his health. Not knowing when WWE-Club was going to be hut down, Tim made this and sent pm's out to people to migrate here so we have this for when he shuts down the club. We all think that Bryan had pm acess, saw the new sit an how easily a bunch of us migrated here and shut down wwe-club with no warning out of spite.

Basically this, though you should have lied and said something incredible - that Bryan got hacked and a load of nudes from JC were posted from his account, and out of shame he shut the forum down.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Previous

Return to The Pub