It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 10:14 am

Sup

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Sup

Postby prophet » Nov 21, '18, 3:17 pm

How’s everyone doing?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Sup

Postby Everlong » Nov 21, '18, 10:21 pm

Hey man! long time no see around here. As you can see things are pretty slow but things are going pretty well for me and seemingly for others around here too. I've got a baby and shit now, and so does Aky too!

What've you been up to of late?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby PorkChop » Nov 24, '18, 4:02 pm

Welcome back mate. Good to see you again - it's been a little while!

How's life?

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby prophet » Nov 28, '18, 5:51 pm

Everlong wrote:Hey man! long time no see around here. As you can see things are pretty slow but things are going pretty well for me and seemingly for others around here too. I've got a baby and shit now, and so does Aky too!

Aw man I’ve been keeping up to date via your Instagram, proper happy for you mate! Glad everything’s going well. I’m all good thanks, think I might be back on a more regular basis. I’ve missed you guys.

PorkChop wrote:Welcome back mate. Good to see you again - it's been a little while!

How's life?

I’m pretty much still on a high from the World Cup that Bradford are trying their best to ruin. Hope everything’s good with you man!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 07, '18, 9:38 am

Everlong wrote:Hey man! long time no see around here. As you can see things are pretty slow but things are going pretty well for me and seemingly for others around here too. I've got a baby and shit now, and so does Aky too!

Babies ;) - I love correcting people with the plural for babies, think it helps me accept the fact I have twins!

But back to the OP, welcome back @prophet, it's been good you haven't been around as I imagine you may have taken much enjoyment from the malaise at Manchester United

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to The Pub