It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 1:16 pm

Why does Florida have such a bad reputation?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Why does Florida have such a bad reputation?

Postby PorkChop » Nov 05, '18, 12:21 pm

I often see posts on reddit and other sites where people say things like "lol, of course he's from Florida" whenever something stupid makes the news. There's even a subreddit dedicated to it -- r/floridaman.

Why is this a thing? Is the proportion of people doing stupid stuff in Florida that much higher than everywhere else in the US?

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: Why does Florida have such a bad reputation?

Postby Everlong » Nov 08, '18, 10:33 pm

PorkChop wrote:I often see posts on reddit and other sites where people say things like "lol, of course he's from Florida" whenever something stupid makes the news. There's even a subreddit dedicated to it -- r/floridaman.

Why is this a thing? Is the proportion of people doing stupid stuff in Florida that much higher than everywhere else in the US?

It's a good question, I'm not exactly sure I can explain the "why," but it's definitely true that Florida has a higher percentage of morons than most other places you'll find in the states. It seems like there's always some idiotic shit going down there. Also, they have BY FAR the worst drivers in the entire United States. It feels like you're playing russian roulette every time you're out on the roads there.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: Why does Florida have such a bad reputation?

Postby ratedrkorules » Nov 09, '18, 3:27 am

I hate Florida and I’ve never even stepped foot in that trash state

ratedrkorules None specified
Mark
Mark

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Return to The Pub