It is currently: Dec 16, '18, 12:46 pm

Double joy!

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Double joy!

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Sep 18, '18, 11:28 am

As of a week yesterday, I became a dad to twins: a boy and a girl

There were a few moments dicey before their arrival but having one of them on each arm is a feeling I'll never forget! 8)

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 499

Re: Double joy!

Postby Hanley! » Sep 18, '18, 11:31 am

Congrats Aky! I'm sure you'll make a great Dad. I hope you don't have too many sleepness nights in your future - having twins must be a lot of work at first, but when they're old enough to play on their own it'll be great that they have each other's company.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topics: 163

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Sep 18, '18, 11:34 am

^Thanks mate - atm, we're both keeping busy with them and I've changed more nappies in a week, bottle fed them more in a week than I did with my nephews and nieces but it's been good. They are more louder at night but even then it feels like they're in a routine and it's the odd night they are awake to cause some noise!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 499

Postby The Legend » Sep 18, '18, 12:40 pm

Congratulations. So happy for you.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 288

Postby PorkChop » Sep 18, '18, 1:08 pm

Fantastic news. Really happy for you Aky.

It feels like you've come such a long way in the past few years - I remember you posting a few years back about volunteering and struggling to find a permanent job, but now a few years down the line you're married with twins. I'm honestly so pleased for you.

I'm sure you'll make an excellent dad :tim

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1415

Postby Everlong » Sep 18, '18, 6:12 pm

Welcome to the club man! I saw your Instagram post, you looked like a happy dude! You're going to do an amazing job, from the little I know of you, you have a lot of patience which is basically the most important thing you can have with a newborn, haha.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2418

Postby VaderBomb » Sep 24, '18, 11:34 am

That's awesome, dude. :cheers

VaderBomb Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 142

Return to The Pub