It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 3:45 am

My return speech...

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

My return speech...

Postby HardcoreLegend » Dec 19, '16, 10:36 pm

Hey guys!!

For those that care, I've decided it times to log back on here and see what's happening. Think it may be well over a year since I last posted properly and it's been quite an eventful year to say the least- I'll not bore you with the births/deaths/marriages shit that no one really cares about.

I guess once PCW slowed down, that's when I stopped coming around. While I've still followed wrestling since then, I haven't really watched enough to come online and chat about it.

That's my "excuse" for leaving... as for the reason I've popped back up, I'm not entirely sure. I'm currently travelling Australia for a year and in between all the sight seeing and drinking I'm doing, there's seems to be a lot of spare time sat in the hostel on wifi. There's only so much Facebook and Instagram you can do in that time.

Anyways, look forward to catching up with things!!

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 50

Re: My return speech...

Postby SlightlyJames » Dec 19, '16, 10:52 pm

hi

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 20, '16, 5:50 am

Welcome back!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Everlong » Dec 20, '16, 9:14 am

Welcome back! :tim

I haven't followed wrestling a whole lot either, but I still managed to win at least a few of the roundtables this year :lol

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts again!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to The Pub