It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 4:04 pm

What do you want for Christmas?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

What do you want for Christmas?

Postby Everlong » Dec 04, '16, 12:59 pm

LET'S HEAR IT! Santa is listening.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: What do you want for Christmas?

Postby Daz » Dec 04, '16, 1:15 pm

The expunging of 2016 from the record would be a good start.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Everlong » Dec 04, '16, 1:19 pm

I'm on board with that :lol

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby PorkChop » Dec 04, '16, 2:02 pm

Socks. I get through them at a crazy rate. Since I sold my car I've been doing a lot more walking and cycling, and while I'm much better off, this has drastically decreased the lifespan of my socks.

Beard oil. Before using it I thought it was one of those things that only hipsters use, but I've been converted. I have quite thick, wiry facial hair which punishes me whenever I shave by inflaming and drying out my skin. I picked up some fairly cheap beard oil from Boots a few months ago and its proven to be the only thing which actually soothes my skin and softens my beard. Plus it smells of tea tree which is quite nice.

I'd like a nice pair of woolly gloves. I did have a nice pair of gloves up until Tuesday when a bird shat on my coat, and faced with no other choice, I had to use my gloves to wipe it off. I had to throw them away afterwards, and now my hands are very cold during my walk to work each morning.

Now I live with housemates, I wouldn't mind a massive flashing LED sign which I could mount to the kitchen cupboards which says "IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE MY STUFF, JASON, PLEASE WASH IT UP AFTERWARDS FOR FUCK SAKE".

I also wouldn't mind some tea bags.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Dec 04, '16, 2:06 pm

Socks, beard oil and gloves. You've truly become a grown up, Porky :P

I've had other people tell me I need to give beard oil a shot. I'm rocking a pretty thick beard right now for the fall season and it's been getting to be kind of a nuisance. I'll probably just shave it off before I actually do any grooming to it.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 04, '16, 2:15 pm

On beard talk, I'm growing mine for a few weeks at a time before giving it a slight trim. Annoyingly my beard growth is flaky from the sides but beard oil might be worth a go. (On that note, on the hunt for an electronic plucker so I can neaten my beard line if anyone has any pointers)

I don't celebrate Christmas so for me still it's a good time of the year, primarily as it's time off from work but also it's a tad quiet so I try to use it as a time to catch up with pieces of work I've left to the side. Plus the Christmas and New Year football always is worth it!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby KaiserGlider » Dec 04, '16, 9:12 pm

I just want some new shoes.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Locke » Dec 04, '16, 9:57 pm

Everlong wrote:beard oil

Don't ask questions, just take a barber's vote of confidence:
https://www.amazon.com/Rhetts-Beard-Oil ... B01KPLQZ9S

This shit is amazing. Beard behaves, beard smells like the 1950's, women get hr0ney. Seriously. If only I had this fucking shit in high school. But still enjoyable after being married, after all it never hurts a man's feelings to be hit on. Ignore politics, think of suave. Bam. You are in.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby EmperorWu » Dec 05, '16, 3:11 am

Dodge Challenger R/t Scat Pack, lime green with black carbon fiber hood. :jimross

Why not the Hellcat? Because even in a fantasy I could never afford one.

KaiserGlider wrote:I just want some new shoes.

What kind?

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Kein » Dec 05, '16, 7:11 pm

I feel like it's been so long I don't even want to expect anything! But anything would be nice I suppose.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby BrautFan » Dec 20, '16, 6:02 pm

All I want for Christmas is a decision letter for my paper that isn't worth discussing here. Unless it's a scathing rant "decision," then it can wait until after January 1st. :angrysanta

BrautFan None specified
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 11

Return to The Pub