It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 7:18 am

So basically..~

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: So basically..~

Postby Circled Square » Dec 04, '16, 3:18 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:@locke
Miss ya buddy, not entirely sure this return is truly you though. Something feels off

That redpill can change you fam

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Locke » Dec 04, '16, 4:10 pm

I do regret I called Tim out in public. I will vouch for him, he's done a fine job with this community and despite any difference I might have with him or the rest of you involving political bullshit, no one can take away that this community still holds up and it's still great. I wish I was still able to be a part of it. I stood up for things I believed in multiple times and was made to feel a fool for it multiple times, but the last time I ripped on Kanye it was just out of spite for previous-rippings.

I'd be like CircledSquared here, constantly douched on and ridiculed and really I don't know why he stays around other than his balls are HUGE. I can't agree anymore with people's liberal behavior here, so I lashed out and made myself look stupid. Fuck, I am stupid. Doesn't prevent me from coming back and telling you guys that though I was wrong, I have hope now that it looks like things are looking up. People can bash Trump and bash our country all they want, but looking to the future, seeing all these other countries that wanted to eat us for Breakfast now back off and/or say they respect us, is nice.. Memberry style. Member when other countries thought the USA was awesome and wouldn't shit on us? I member.. YEH I MEMBER. Oooo I member.

Again, I probably won't stay all year 'round because I left because the abuse was too much like my friends in real life. Why eat that if you can close it? Yet I come back, time to time, in hopes it changes. If Dec 2017 is looking primarily better, if jobs are back and people are slacked, maybe I'll show my face again on this board with a grin. If the world is about to end, I promise equally to return and apologize.

In the meantime, if anyone really, truly wants to debate, to talk, to have a discussion, I have given up on the written form. I have Skype. You can PM me your Skype info. We'll talk in person (as much as the internet allows us) and I'll hear all you have to say, if you allow me to say my bit. It's so hard anymore to talk with text. So many fights, so little reason.

That being said, I'll always #MAGA any time I can and if you think it's wrong to approve of/improve your own country, you might be a cuck. <3

Peace.

Last edited by Locke on Dec 04, '16, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby Circled Square » Dec 04, '16, 4:32 pm

Locke wrote:be like CircledSquared here, constantly douched on and ridiculed and really I don't know why he stays around other than his balls are HUGE.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 04, '16, 5:02 pm

Locke wrote:
ShaneOfan wrote:stuff about USA not founded on Christianity
Lol ok, who are you again? Anyway, I don't know where you got your information, or if you've even read The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, or even the Pledge of Allegiance, but as Daz said to me in this thread to me, you're embarrassing yourself. And Daz was right, I did embarrass myself because I spoke when I was heated and not thinking clearly. Seems like the only time I ever want to post on this website is when I'm pissed off. I wouldn't have even made the effort to sign back in had I not been ghosting that very evening and reading what people had to say about current events.

Who am I? What does that have to do with anything?

As for where I get my information from, I get it from facts. You read the Constitution and Bill of Rights? Where in either of those were we established as a Christian nation? Can you deny my claim of the Treaty of Tripoli? As for the Pledge, what the hell does that have to do with being founded on any religion? You mean the part where we say under God? The part that was added officially in 1954?

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby War Daddy » Dec 04, '16, 9:50 pm

ALL HAIL YEEZUS

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Locke » Dec 04, '16, 9:53 pm

War Daddy wrote:
ALL HAIL YEEZUS

Sadly I agree, and that's why I'm worried that they hauled him off in the paddy wagon.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Circled Square » Dec 04, '16, 10:10 pm

>no turbo grafx 16
>no drake collab album
>no cruel winter

Idk man I'm kinda cold on Yeezy rn but then he snorted redpills off kims asscrack and got sent to the gulag so we're getting a classic in 2017 for sure

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Locke » Dec 04, '16, 10:12 pm

Dude's either already dead or when he comes back out, he'll be so mellow you won't enjoy a single one of his albums (if he even makes any).

Then people will say he "sold out."

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Locke » Dec 04, '16, 10:19 pm

Also, if anyone ever wants to Skype me, I'll talk to each and every one of you. Just PM me, we'll have to sort out a time (between me working 60 hours a week in CST and most of you being in the UK timezone, it could take awhile). I'll try my best to talk to each and every one of you in person. As long as you don't open the "floodgates" being derogatory or insulting, I'd love to talk with you all individually man to man (or man to woman, depending, whoever, etc.). People really should understand other folks' inflictions, their tone of voice, their intentions. Etc. You guys could teach me. I could maybe, possibly, minutely teach you. Or not. But whatever happens, I'm willing to talk and listen. Are you?

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby EmperorWu » Dec 05, '16, 2:48 am

You come in here to apologize, then proceed to insult every single user on this site besides SC. Then proclaim you can't be a member because people attack you, while you continue to deride us. You seem to be 100% convinced that anything you believe is right, and anyone doesn't agree must be brainwashed or stupid, yet we're the close minded ones? At least we're willing to have a discussion, even if some (so far mostly you) get too personal and aggressive. I don't think you want to listen, I think you want to rant about your every belief, and we're just supposed to shut up and nod. Hence the " as long has you don't open the floodgates. Last I checked you were the one who came in here swinging, but yeah it's us. :jerk And the best part is you have the fucking balls to complain about all the abuse, and act like a victim.

Most of us wanted you back, and are aware enough to know it would mean, that on occasion, it would lead to debate, which we kind of welcome it seems. It's the same reason SC is still around. If I recall correctly, I was pretty vocal about him being unbanned and wanted him back. And I'm someone who thinks he's a complete jerk/troll most of the time, although he has mellowed more since coming back. He's still part of the family and so are you. Which is why all I did was facepalm, welcome you back and moved on, but unfortunately this shit went down the drain... so why not jump in now.

You can go back into yourself imposed exile if you want, and you can continue to pretend we all had the pitchforks and torches chasing you out. Or you can grow up, stay, and stop acting like a fucking victim. But don't come here and act like we're all pieces of shit for not agreeing with your every opinion. Then pretend you're taking the higher road, you're being petty and blind. I'm not saying our shit doesn't stink, but your shit stinks just as much as ours does.

So in conclusion. Welcome back brother! :headbang If you can keep it civil moving forward I'll do my best to do so too. However if you start attacking, don't be upset if someone doesn't back down.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 62

Postby Settee » Dec 05, '16, 4:13 am

Nothing here has changed. Classic.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby Viazon » Dec 05, '16, 12:52 pm

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Kein » Dec 05, '16, 7:04 pm

Circled Square wrote:I'd be alright if I wasn't worth your time but speaking on behalf of dveryone like that is a bitch move Tim

Hey man, he doesn't speak for everyone, I like talking to ya. But I guess I'm not really here much at all these days.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Westcoastvibes » Dec 05, '16, 7:12 pm

This thread rocks :headbang

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby War Daddy » Dec 05, '16, 10:07 pm

TimmyTimmyTooTurntUp

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Previous

Return to The Pub