It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 7:41 pm

So........long shot. Anyone wanna go see Eminem in Wembley with me tomorrow?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: So........long shot. Anyone wanna go see Eminem in Wembley with me tomorrow?

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 13, '14, 8:56 am

Viazon wrote:
PorkChop wrote:@Viazon - bloke on Twitter is interested.

Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy. All worked out well though. I did end up going on my own and tried to pawn my spare ticket off to a scalper. I took a significant loss though. It was a seating ticket. The scalpers were either not interested in seated tickets or not offering much. Apparently, single seated tickets are the hardest ones to resell. The highest offer I got from anyone was £10. It was that or nothing for a ticket I had originally paid £75. I didn't expect anyone to buy it. However, while I was sitting down...
Now, if anyone can pin point the exact moment this story stopped being true, I will give you multiple rep points.

I'm going to guess there. Someone bought it but HE was neither beautiful or blonde. He was a 35 year old Armenian.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Re: So........long shot. Anyone wanna go see Eminem in Wembley with me tomorrow?

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 9:03 am

^ Incorrect

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Postby SortaCreative » Jul 13, '14, 9:11 am

Viazon wrote:Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy. All worked out well though. I did end up going on my own and tried to pawn my spare ticket off to a scalper. I took a significant loss though. It was a seating ticket. The scalpers were either not interested in seated tickets or not offering much. Apparently, single seated tickets are the hardest ones to resell. The highest offer I got from anyone was £10. It was that or nothing for a ticket I had originally paid £75. I didn't expect anyone to buy it. However, while I was sitting down, I beautiful blonde girl came and sat down next to me. She appeared to be on her own. I noticed the ticket in her hand and it was the exact same ticket I had sold the scalper. This gorgeous girl had bought my ticket. I asked her about whether or not she bought the ticket outside and she said yes. I then told her that it was in fact my ticket. We got to talking and I told her I was on my own there because my friend let me down. She said her friends dragged her there at the last minute, telling her she would probably be able to buy a ticket on the day, which she did. However, it meant that she would be sitting on her own, away from her friends.....

The rest is a god damn lie.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jul 13, '14, 9:15 am

I'm gullible. I was actually delighted for you Viazon. But well done (on the BS story)

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 13, '14, 9:23 am

I'm actually going to guess that you had tickets (lets say G-11 and G-12) you sold G-12 and the scalper already had bought G-13. So while a hot blonde DID buy your ticket her boy friend or friend bought seat G-13 or it was empty anyway and her friend sat down with her.

That or a girls sat down and you said nothing to her.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 9:24 am

SortaCreative wrote:
Viazon wrote:Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy. All worked out well though. I did end up going on my own and tried to pawn my spare ticket off to a scalper. I took a significant loss though. It was a seating ticket. The scalpers were either not interested in seated tickets or not offering much. Apparently, single seated tickets are the hardest ones to resell. The highest offer I got from anyone was £10. It was that or nothing for a ticket I had originally paid £75. I didn't expect anyone to buy it. However, while I was sitting down, I beautiful blonde girl came and sat down next to me. She appeared to be on her own. I noticed the ticket in her hand and it was the exact same ticket I had sold the scalper. This gorgeous girl had bought my ticket. I asked her about whether or not she bought the ticket outside and she said yes. I then told her that it was in fact my ticket. We got to talking and I told her I was on my own there because my friend let me down. She said her friends dragged her there at the last minute, telling her she would probably be able to buy a ticket on the day, which she did. However, it meant that she would be sitting on her own, away from her friends.....

The rest is a god damn lie.

Just a little too much.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 13, '14, 9:28 am

Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy. All worked out well though. I did end up going on my own and tried to pawn my spare ticket off to a scalper. I took a significant loss though. It was a seating ticket. The scalpers were either not interested in seated tickets or not offering much. Apparently, single seated tickets are the hardest ones to resell. The highest offer I got from anyone was £10. It was that or nothing for a ticket I had originally paid £75. I didn't expect anyone to buy it. However, while I was sitting down, I beautiful blonde girl came and sat down next to me. She appeared to be on her own. I noticed the ticket in her hand and it was the exact same ticket I had sold the scalper. This gorgeous girl had bought my ticket. I asked her about whether or not she bought the ticket outside and she said yes. I then told her that it was in fact my ticket. We got to talking and I told her I was on my own there because my friend let me down.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 9:29 am

ShaneOfan wrote:
Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy. All worked out well though. I did end up going on my own and tried to pawn my spare ticket off to a scalper. I took a significant loss though. It was a seating ticket. The scalpers were either not interested in seated tickets or not offering much. Apparently, single seated tickets are the hardest ones to resell. The highest offer I got from anyone was £10. It was that or nothing for a ticket I had originally paid £75. I didn't expect anyone to buy it. However, while I was sitting down, I beautiful blonde girl came and sat down next to me. She appeared to be on her own. I noticed the ticket in her hand and it was the exact same ticket I had sold the scalper. This gorgeous girl had bought my ticket. I asked her about whether or not she bought the ticket outside and she said yes. I then told her that it was in fact my ticket. We got to talking and I told her I was on my own there because my friend let me down.

Nope.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby prophet » Jul 13, '14, 9:32 am

"I then told her that it was in fact my ticket."

Rest is bollocks.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 9:34 am

Close

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Romo » Jul 13, '14, 10:37 am

Nobody bought the ticket...

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 10:49 am

No, someone definitely did. And she was definitely blonde and beautiful.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 13, '14, 10:59 am

You never said a word to her did you?

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 11:12 am

You got it.

However it wasn't my fault. Here's what happened.

This girl sat next to me. Just as she sat down, she got on the phone to her friend. She was speaking in another language. I don't know why, but I thought it sounded Swedish. Her friend must have been in there because she was tryna find her and wave at her. She then got up and left. I'm guessing these girls turned up tryna get tickets outside but could only get separate. I'm guessing her friend had space near her and told her to join her. Still talking on the phone, she got up and left. So you see, I had no chance to talk to her.

However, if she had stayed, it obviously would have gone the way I said in that story.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby prophet » Jul 13, '14, 11:13 am

Viazon wrote:You got it.

However it wasn't my fault. Here's what happened.

This girl sat next to me. Just as she sat down, she got on the phone to her friend. She was speaking in another language. I don't know why, but I thought it sounded Swedish. Her friend must have been in there because she was tryna find her and wave at her. She then got up and left. I'm guessing these girls turned up tryna get tickets outside but could only get separate. I'm guessing her friend had space near her and told her to join her. Still talking on the phone, she got up and left. So you see, I had no chance to talk to her.

However, if she had stayed, it obviously would have gone the way I said in that story.

Lmfao so why would you make up the story that you did talk to her in the first place? :lol

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 11:15 am

I dunno. Thought it would make for an interesting topic I guess!

It's not like I tried to make it out it was true.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Daz » Jul 13, '14, 11:20 am

Viazon wrote:I dunno. Thought it would make for an interesting topic I guess!

It's not like I tried to make it out it was true.

In your head, the two of you were already married with four kids, whose names all begin with the letter J, by the time she got up and walked away, weren't you?

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 12:03 pm

Pretty much.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Jul 13, '14, 2:06 pm

@ShaneOfan stole my rep! I got him most of the way! :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 2:12 pm

Hanley! wrote:@ShaneOfan stole my rep! I got him most of the way! :P

You have enough rep.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub