It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 4:12 pm

Are you allowed to hook up with the sister of your cousins husband?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Are you allowed to hook up with the sister of your cousins husband?

Postby AkydefGoldberg » May 25, '14, 12:23 pm

I think you're OK in regards to relations, not a big deal tbh. It just depends what you want and which avenue is the best one.

If you want something long-term then on paper, it seems neither is that option with the 44-year-old (sure she's a MILF) or the 19-year-old will provide that as Hanley has reliably noted in his posts.

If you want fun, I'd be tempted to try out the 44-year-old, leave the young 'un to enjoy University (but still remain friends) and who knows, you might find someone else to settle down with.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Postby Kein » May 25, '14, 4:15 pm

44 year old sounds like its more for fun. She might get a thrill being with a younger guy.

19 year old I would be a little more careful with just because of how close they are, I find it a little weird she's the sister of your cousins now husband, but that's just me. I wouldn't do it, but I don't think its really a problem for others to either. If you are close to your cousin, that's why I would maybe tread a little more lightly, if you are not that close to your cousin I wouldn't worry nearly as much. It's also good to take these opportunities to expand your network though.

I will second Hanley!'s notion about the age difference. 7 years isn't bad, but the stages of life is what needs consideration.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Postby Kyle » May 26, '14, 4:42 pm

7 years isn't that great a difference, but it's different when it's 39-32 than with 26-19. 19 year-olds have very different priorities than those 7 years older, even if she seems more mature. I was mature as a 19 year-old but personally, a 26-30 year old would hate to go out with me.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Locke » May 27, '14, 1:55 pm

:lol

I don't even.. My life never lead me anywhere this interesting by a long, very long shot. FML

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby SKS » May 27, '14, 2:03 pm

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Previous

Return to The Pub