It is currently: Jun 21, '24, 2:32 pm

Are you allowed to hook up with the sister of your cousins husband?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Are you allowed to hook up with the sister of your cousins husband?

Postby Viazon » May 25, '14, 3:22 am

So I was at my cousins wedding. Got chatting to her new husbands hot 19 year old sister. I know I guess we are kind of technically family now. But its not like we are related my blood. I don't think there is even a name for our kind of relation. In any case, she is hot and cool and funny and I have been chatting to her since I woke up this morning. She has to go back to Brighton for uni but is gonna be back home in a few weeks. And she wants to get together and hang out.

Alternatively, I also got chatting to this hot 44 year old. She was there with her daughter who is one of my cousins best friends. They could have easily been mistaken for sisters though. She is single and was being very flirty. Got her number too, so let's just see how things go.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Re: Are you allowed to hook up with the sister of your cousins husband?

Postby Daz » May 25, '14, 4:49 am

Word of advice, next time you feel the need to post one of these threads ... probably best not to.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Chewy » May 25, '14, 4:54 am

My wife isn't keen on the idea.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Viazon » May 25, '14, 5:30 am

Well I'm gonna do it anyway.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Str8Shooter » May 25, '14, 6:44 am

Knew this was a Viazon thread just by reading the title.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » May 25, '14, 7:01 am

Your fine. Bang away.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby War Daddy » May 25, '14, 7:13 am

I worry bout some of our members.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Twister » May 25, '14, 7:19 am

:orton

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Hanley! » May 25, '14, 8:06 am

I don't think her being the sister of your cousin's husband is a reason for you to not hook up with the girl. That's not any kind of relation to you, and it wouldn't be particularly weird for anyone involved. I've heard stories of two brothers marrying two sisters in the past - these things can happen.

Honestly, I find the 19 years old part a lot weirder. In my mind, if you're 27 then that's too young for you. And if it's a relationship you're looking for, then it probably wouldn't work out with someone that young anyway. Your priorities would be too different.

Go for it with the 44 year old if you want, though you're probably too young for her also. And a relationship probably wouldn't work out there either. Different stages of life and all that.

Whatever you do, make sure your cousin doesn't find out that you're chasing after both of them, because she might be understandably weird about that.

Alpha Beast wrote:I worry bout some of our members.

That could be interpreted a couple of ways. :lol

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby ShaneOfan » May 25, '14, 8:13 am

Straight up, if your just trying to get your dick wet, why not. Just don't be a fool and wrap your tool. If you are looking for a relationship you are way to old for her from an emotional standpoint. Keep in mind almost everyone is still maturing at that age. She isn't that far out of high school and her emotional maturity likely isn't either.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Viazon » May 25, '14, 8:19 am

She is really mature for her age though. She doesn't seem like a typical dumb young party girl. She is very clever. Way more than I am. She studies politics and history and a bunch stuff that I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around.

And what is age anyway? My dad is 7 years older than my mum.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby PorkChop » May 25, '14, 8:27 am

I've done the maths here, and the potential of you and her having children with 6 fingers on each hand is about 2%, so I say go for it.

However, this figure increases to 95% if she's from Norwich.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Hanley! » May 25, '14, 8:44 am

Viazon wrote:She is really mature for her age though. She doesn't seem like a typical dumb young party girl. She is very clever. Way more than I am. She studies politics and history and a bunch stuff that I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around.

An age gap means a lot more at your respective ages though. Even if she seemed mature, she doesn't necessarily act that way all the time. Take her out of a wedding scenario and put her with more people her own age and she might seem every bit the typical party girl.

And it's not all about maturity either. People just have different priorities at 19. If ye were to go out for a while, in a year's time you might be thinking about getting really serious and she might be thinking about exploring the world. You'd probably be a lot more inclined to make a long term commitment, she might want to play the field a bit before settling down.

If you do end up going for it then I hope it works out well, but given that we're the same age I find it pretty easy to put myself in your shoes for things like this. And if I were single at the moment, I don't think I'd be looking at 19 year olds.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby War Daddy » May 25, '14, 8:59 am

Hanley! wrote:
Viazon wrote:She is really mature for her age though. She doesn't seem like a typical dumb young party girl. She is very clever. Way more than I am. She studies politics and history and a bunch stuff that I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around.

An age gap means a lot more at your respective ages though. Even if she seemed mature, she doesn't necessarily act that way all the time. Take her out of a wedding scenario and put her with more people her own age and she might seem every bit the typical party girl.

And it's not all about maturity either. People just have different priorities at 19. If ye were to go out for a while, in a year's time you might be thinking about getting really serious and she might be thinking about exploring the world. You'd probably be a lot more inclined to make a long term commitment, she might want to play the field a bit before settling down.

If you do end up going for it then I hope it works out well, but given that we're the same age I find it pretty easy to put myself in your shoes for things like this. And if I were single at the moment, I don't think I'd be looking at 19 year olds.

Dont be a cockblock :D

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Hanley! » May 25, '14, 9:13 am

Alpha Beast wrote:Dont be a cockblock :D

He did ask. If he was sure about it, he probably wouldn't have raised it for debate.

It's not like I'm going to try and stop him if he goes for it, but there's no harm in getting an opinion in.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Kirbi » May 25, '14, 9:34 am

If she's so great, and you'd consider a relationship with her, why are you trying to sleep with anyone else at the same time?

In my mind, this is the only way that her being your cousin's in law matters - if you're also after someone else, there's a way higher likelihood that she'll find out somehow. And don't kid yourself here, she won't be impressed.

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 11

Postby Viazon » May 25, '14, 9:51 am

I'm not tryna sleep with her. I'm just saying there is another lady who gave me her number. I'm a single man and I have just met both of them. I'm not committed to any of them. I don't think it's a bad thing to keep my options open. If it got to a point where I saw it was leading to something serious then I would call it off with the other lady.

Besides, I haven't even text the other lady or anything.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Kirbi » May 25, '14, 10:50 am

Viazon wrote:I'm not tryna sleep with her. I'm just saying there is another lady who gave me her number. I'm a single man and I have just met both of them. I'm not committed to any of them. I don't think it's a bad thing to keep my options open. If it got to a point where I saw it was leading to something serious then I would call it off with the other lady.

Besides, I haven't even text the other lady or anything.

I don't think it is wrong - you're not committed to either of them. But, if you do think that there's the potential to get serious with one of them, and a serious relationship is something you want, just be smart about it.

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 11

Postby Daz » May 25, '14, 10:53 am

PorkChop wrote:I've done the maths here, and the potential of you and her having children with 6 fingers on each hand is about 2%, so I say go for it.

However, this figure increases to 95% if she's from Norwich.

Touche.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby HFX » May 25, '14, 11:37 am

Fuck them both like it's your last day on Earth. The 19 year old is a consenting adult and you can hang out with her but if you fuck make it clear it's just for that booty and nothing serious. Like c'mon seriously sister of your cousins husband ain't even that bad. And we all know how badly you like women in their 40's so you'd be diving cock first into her whether we agreed with your choices or not :lol

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Next

Return to The Pub