It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 3:24 pm

Circled Square AMA

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Circled Square AMA

Postby Circled Square » Aug 06, '15, 9:12 am

This will either get 0 replies or 30. :lol FIRE AWAY.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Re: Circled Square AMA

Postby GNR » Aug 06, '15, 9:26 am

Were you a part of WWE-Club? I can't quite remember. If you weren't, how did you find this community and what made you want to be a part of it?

You're known for having controversial opinions, have any of your opinions ever gotten you into any trouble?

Do you follow any sports?

Who's your favorite rapper?

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 18

Postby Circled Square » Aug 06, '15, 9:29 am

GNR wrote:Were you a part of WWE-Club? I can't quite remember. If you weren't, how did you find this community and what made you want to be a part of it?

You're known for having controversial opinions, have any of your opinions ever gotten you into any trouble?

Do you follow any sports?

Who's your favorite rapper?

1. Yes, started out as ValVenis - shitposted in the WM chat, banned. Came back as Mizamania. I didn't join PubTalk.
2. No. The internet is a Liberals nest, most people IRL are more moderate, at least in my experience.
3. The NBA.
4. MF Doom.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby GNR » Aug 06, '15, 9:33 am

Ok since you follow the NBA:

How do you feel about tanking? Do you think there's anything wrong with what the 76ers have been doing these last few years?

Where does LeBron James rank in your all-time list?

Are you a fan of a team/player in particular?

How do you feel about James Harden?

What do you think of Commissioner Adam Silver?

What is your opinion on the sleeved jerseys?

What do you think of college basketball?

What is one thing you would change about the NBA?

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 18

Postby Circled Square » Aug 06, '15, 9:40 am

1. I'm fine with it. They'll just end up fucking themselves over if it doesn't work out. Fans can't wait an entire generation, can they? I mean damn. The Iverson days are long gone, Iggy's tenure didn't bring much success either.

2. Tough one. I'd certainly put him on my top 10. I'd put him over Kobe, so I'll say he's 10 on my all time list.

3. Raptors & Spurs. Grew up as a Pistons fan though, but once we moved I hopped the bandwagon. I'm a Spurs fan solely because of Parker, Manu, & Duncan, once those three are gone the Spurs don't exist to me. I've considered them my western conference team.

4. Good basketball player, dumb person. Got better on D so I can respect that. Best SG in the league.

5. Not sure yet. I like his attitude, but I can't help but think he's a David Stern proxy, lol.

6. Ugly as fuck.

7. Followed it in 2008, 2009, & 2010. Stopped after that. Fun to watch, kids get fucked over though.

8. Billy King needs to get fired by the NBA. Oh, and I'll say that floppong is another big one. Fine them even more. It's terrible.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Aug 06, '15, 10:07 am

GNR wrote:How do you feel about tanking? Do you think there's anything wrong with what the 76ers have been doing these last few years?

Where does LeBron James rank in your all-time list?

Are you a fan of a team/player in particular?

How do you feel about James Harden?

What do you think of Commissioner Adam Silver?

What is your opinion on the sleeved jerseys?

What do you think of college basketball?

What is one thing you would change about the NBA?

I kinda feel like hijacking this AMA at the moment because I like a lot of these questions and want to answer some of these.

1. Tanking is a necessary evil with how the NBA is set up at the moment. Teams need a top 10 player in the NBA to be a true contender in a star-centric sport. The only way to get a top 10 player is to suck and draft high for the vast majority of markets and teams. More on this later.

2. LeBron is right around 10th all-time to me.

4. Harden is a good player, but I do think he's a little overrated.

5. He's done a good job so far, albeit, he hasn't really faced any truly tough situations to navigate through or to make a truly positive change to the game.

6. Sleeved jerseys are the worst uniform invention since the White Sox wore shorts as a part of their uniform.

7. It's slow and boring.

8. I'd make the NBA more like the NFL when it comes to player movement and salaries. I'm a fan of a hard salary cap in every sport for competitive balance. As an extension of this, I'd mandate that money dictate all free agent decisions. Whatever team offers a guy the most money is where he should go. It sucks in the NBA that 20-some teams will never land a marquee free agent because they don't like the night life, party scene or weather of that city.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 06, '15, 10:44 am

Roseanne takes a shit in a 3x3 kiddie pool. The Great Khali vomits into the doo doo. Nasty Boy Brian Knobbs fills it out with a half gallon of piss. How much money to dunk your head for 5 seconds?

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Circled Square » Aug 06, '15, 10:55 am

VaderBomb wrote:Roseanne takes a shit in a 3x3 kiddie pool. The Great Khali vomits into the doo doo. Nasty Boy Brian Knobbs fills it out with a half gallon of piss. How much money to dunk your head for 5 seconds?

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Return to The Pub