It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 2:40 pm

How close are you to your siblings?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

How close are you to your siblings?

Postby Str8Shooter » Aug 06, '15, 8:31 am

Just was wondering how close people are and how good their relationship is with their sibling or siblings?

I have one older sister. We get along fine and all, but I wouldn't say we're close or have ever been that close to be honest. We see each other at our parents or family events, and we might text each other if we have something to discuss, but never just to ask "how are you?" or whatever.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 359

Re: How close are you to your siblings?

Postby GNR » Aug 06, '15, 9:24 am

I have a younger sister, and I'd say we're pretty close, she's out of the country right now and we talk almost every day, so I'd say we're close.

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 18

Re: How close are you to your siblings?

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Aug 06, '15, 2:55 pm

I'm the youngest out of three elder brothers and my sister who is older than me. I'm more closer to my sister, always have been - confide in her more, have a laugh and joke whereas with my three brothers who grew up together I'm very distant tbh besides the times we chat about sports/or watch them. Always felt the odd one out in that regards to my brothers, they grew up together and hung out and knew their contemporaries whereas I hung out with my sister and ended up being introverted so now, it's a very basic brothers relationship.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to The Pub