It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 7:45 pm

I think I inadvertently took part in a drug deal.

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

I think I inadvertently took part in a drug deal.

Postby Viazon » Aug 15, '14, 5:09 pm

So I finished work and I'm giving a guy a lift home because he lives quite near me. He asks if it would be possible to make a little that will only take a second. I don't mind, so I say sure. I park up where he tells me to. There is a questionable looking guy waiting there. My passenger rolls down the window and calls him over. The guy looked high. I could smell alcohol on him. All they did would shake hands. Looked like they were passing each other something. Then he said bye and I drove off.

I always knew there was something dodgy about that guy.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Re: I think I inadvertently took part in a drug deal.

Postby Str8Shooter » Aug 15, '14, 5:11 pm

Lucky you didn't get busted. Your ass would have been thrown in jail. That would have been the end of your dating problems :P

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby Viazon » Aug 15, '14, 5:14 pm

If the police stopped us I would have sold that guy down the river straight away. I'll be damn if I'm going down because of him.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Aug 15, '14, 5:16 pm

For a second I read this as you having picked up someone you don't know, who then got involved in a drug deal, and my instinct was going to be "Oh, Viazon," but then I reread it. Yeah, sounds pretty shady :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby prophet » Aug 15, '14, 5:21 pm

Viazon wrote:If the police stopped us I would have sold that guy down the river straight away. I'll be damn if I'm going down because of him.

Lmao you're not Scarface, it was probably just a bit of weed!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Viazon » Aug 15, '14, 5:23 pm

I've never liked the guy to be honest. The man is in his 40's, married and has kids. Yet he still talks like a teenaged chav. And all he ever really talks about is the things he would do to all of the girls at work. I mean, I'm a guy and I won't lie, I ogle the occasional girl at work. Don't judge me. But honestly, the things he says.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Viazon » Aug 15, '14, 5:27 pm

prophet wrote:
Viazon wrote:If the police stopped us I would have sold that guy down the river straight away. I'll be damn if I'm going down because of him.

Lmao you're not Scarface, it was probably just a bit of weed!

Hey, I'm gonna milk this as much as I can and I am going to over exaggerate every little detail. I think I might change the little bit of weed to five bricks of cocaine and that he pulled a gun out on me and forced me to do it. Then I think I'm gonna add in an a county wide police chase that gets filmed by helicopters and appears on the news. That will do nicely.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Aug 15, '14, 6:55 pm

Yeah it was a drug deal. Source... uh never mind. Stop following my online activity Obama

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby War Daddy » Aug 15, '14, 7:29 pm

You did get your cut of the deal right? I mean you DID give him a ride.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Return to The Pub