It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 7:05 pm

What's the craziest or weirdest place/situation who have ever woken up in after a night of drinking?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

What's the craziest or weirdest place/situation who have ever woken up in after a night of drinking?

Postby Viazon » Jul 14, '14, 5:18 pm

Once, my mum found my in the morning when she came downstairs. The front door was wide open, with half my body inside my house and my other half outside my house and my key still in the key hole.

Also, I once woke up with my jeans off but my shoes and socks still on.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Re: What's the craziest or weirdest place/situation who have ever woken up in after a night of drinking?

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 14, '14, 5:57 pm

Viazon wrote:Once, my mum found my in the morning when she came downstairs. The front door was wide open, with half my body inside my house and my other half outside my house and my key still in the key hole.

Also, I once woke up with my jeans off but my shoes and socks still on.

Was this the same night as the infamous mirror incident?

Never really woke up anywhere weird, but I was at a party one night and we were all drinking at a farm. All underage. Any way it was late fall after the harvest so the fields were pretty much bare. We are outside a barn when we see the red and blues and scatter. I run into the now empty field and see a hole that I hide in. So I dive in and curl up into a ball. Spot light moves across the field right to left. It goes over me. Comes back left to right again crossing over me. Then moves back to the left and stops on top of me for what seemed like forever. Then moves back towards the right and disappears. Of the 10 of us they picked up 4 so I was a lucky SOB. We go back to my friend's house (his family rents from the people who own the farm) and sober up. In the morning we are all bragging about where we hid and showing off our spots. I show them mine. It was a whole about a foot deep and maybe a foot wide. Basically the cops saw some drunk dude curled up in a ball in the middle of a field who thought hw was hiding and felt bad for me. And that's how I got away.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Re: What's the craziest or weirdest place/situation who have ever woken up in after a night of drinking?

Postby HardcoreLegend » Jul 14, '14, 6:13 pm

My friends family had rented a log cabin a few weeks ago. We weren't supposed to be staying over as it was a family thing we had been invited along to. So it came time for us to leave but I wasn't ready to go. One of my friends had brought a tent so that solved that problem.

Anyway, I woke up in the morning in this tent but cannot remember getting in it, never mind the sleeping bag I was in. As I began to wake up some more I realised that I wasn't wearing my own t.shirt, no idea who that belonged to. I then noticed the shorts I had on weren't mine either. I'd also acquired someone's hat and a pair of sandals.

Turns out that when I left my friends cabin, I couldn't find my clothes (we'd been in a hot tub all night) so everyone donated bits and pieces for me to wear for the night.

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 50

Postby Hanley! » Jul 14, '14, 6:41 pm

I woke up in a tuxedo once.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Ace » Jul 15, '14, 12:37 am

Here's a doozy. I was at a friend's party one night like a year ago & started talking to a girl. We hit it off really nice & it looked like things were going to end on a good note for the night. Well her parents had friends over at her house so we couldn't go back there. We couldn't go back to my place because I had family from Mexico staying with us so I was afraid of waking them.

So we ended up going to her best friends house who lived in the area. We get to her friend's house & she's also having a party. Well more drinks later, this girl & I are ready to just go into another room & get away from the party atmosphere. Well the cops showed up & we all took off like a bat out of hell.

I somehow split from the girl & the next morning I woke up in a garden.

So basically the garden of the next door neighbor of the best friend of the girl I was trying to bang at a party about a year ago...

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Gunn Deamon » Jul 15, '14, 12:52 am

got one...went to my girlfiends house which she was sharing with a roommate...her friends boyfriend was there and we started drinking...got pretty drunk...my girls roommates old man left for the night, so she went to bed. Me and my girl go to her room for some one on one, but last I remember was getting in the bed...woke early that morning in bed with the roommate...both of us naked...

Gunn Deamon None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 8

Postby Twister » Jul 15, '14, 3:08 am

I once fell asleep in a computer chair after a gathering at an old friends house, my neck was in serious pain in the morning.
I've dosed off on a park bench in the early hours of the morning after pulling an all nighter.
I've gone to bed fully clothed.
Woke up wearing clothes that aren't mine because I apparently threw up all over myself the night before :facepalm
Slept in a car.
Fell asleep sat upright on a sofa clutching a bottle of cider.
Fell asleep on a bus on the way home after staying out all night, luckily I woke up before my stop.

Those were the days :lol

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Everlong » Jul 17, '14, 7:17 am

One time I was visiting a friend in college at his campus. We had a heavy night of drinking as usual, and apparently I left to go for a walk. Well, I must have gotten lost because I woke up the next morning as the sun was coming up (around 5:30 AM) lying on someone's front porch covered in dew. No idea whose house it was, but it definitely wasn't a student house. Hard as it was to get up (I was still drunk), I figured I should get out of there before the people realized I was there. But then I realized I had no idea where the fuck I was.

Well, somehow I'd managed to get about two miles from my buddy's place even though he only lived a couple blocks from the bars we were going to. So that was silly.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Georgerv » Jul 17, '14, 10:10 am

In a strangers house sleeping in the cupboard under their stairs, with my face painted like a pokeball.

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby Everlong » Jul 17, '14, 10:20 am

Georgerv wrote:sleeping in the cupboard under their stairs

Your Hogwarts admission should be in the mail any day now.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to The Pub