It is currently: Jun 03, '24, 4:36 pm

Concussions

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Concussions

Postby HFX » Apr 23, '14, 12:54 pm

Now we all know concussions are bad for you but how many of you have suffered them? I know I've had my fair share, I've legitimately lost count but it has to be nearing 10. Most have just been "minor" ones but I've had some pretty severe. I've been flipped on my head wrestling in high school. Got a shoulder to the side of the head and flipped a 360 in the air apparently(I don't remember this one). My brakes locked on my bike when I went over a bump and when I landed I went headfirst over my handlebars and landed right on my head. Those are the most memorable ones. Some others I fell out of a tree, got hit in the head with a skateboard and ran into a pole at a park when I wasn't paying attention. I have some light sensitivity issues now, my ears are sensitive to high pitched noises and I can get some real bad headaches. I definitely should get an MRI to make sure I'm not getting wrestler/football player brain.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Return to The Pub