It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 8:47 am

Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 31

Participate in Squared Circle Roundtables for monthly prediction contests for pay per view events! Participate in as many as you can to be atop the leaderboard at the end of the year.

Moderator: Hanley!

Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 31

Postby prophet » Mar 24, '15, 12:41 pm

Alright, here we go - biggest PPV of the year time. Here's how the Leaderboard is looking at this point.

EmperorWu - 22
Everlong - 21
Hanley! - 21
xgamr - 20
prophet - 19
BSM - 18
KaiserGlider - 18
Viazon - 18
PorkChop - 17
GameDesigner14 - 17
DBSoT - 17
The Legend - 16
Messiah - 16
CMPUNKFAN - 15
Westcoastvibes - 15
SortaCreative - 14
SKS - 14
Str8Shooter - 13
AkyDefGoldberg - 13
ShaneOFan - 13
RatedRBowler - 12
Georgerv - 11
JDD - 10
Locke - 9
Daz - 7
Circled Square - 5

The rules are as always; simply post in this thread if you'd like to participate, you don't have to have already played to join in as all are welcome. I'll be locking this thread one hour before the show begins.

If you haven't submitted your predictions by then, you can PM your predictions to me - HOWEVER, should the show have already begun I won't accept any of your predictions - that's final, don't cry to me if you haven't capitalized on the week you had to submit.

Bonus questions for this PPV will be worth 5 points and I've added a fair few of them, needless to say we have a whole lot of points on offer and this could be the show that has the biggest impact on the end of year standings. We go big for Wrestlemania, baby!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns
Winner:

Triple H vs Sting
Winner:

The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt
Winner:

United States Championship Match
Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner:

Intercontinental Championship Match
Ladder Match
Bad News Barrett (c) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose vs Luke Harper vs R-Truth vs Stardust
Winner:

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins
Winner:

The Bella Twins vs Paige and AJ
Winners:

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale
Winner:
Last Four (Including the winner):

Tag Team Championship Match
Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (c) vs The Uso's vs Los Matadores vs The New Day
Winners:

BONUS QUESTIONS (WORTH 5 POINTS)
- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract?
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match?
- Will Lana be in Rusev's corner?
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow?
- Will Sheamus make his return?
- What match will open the show? (not including the pre-show match, duh)
- Will any of The Authority interfere in Orton/Rollins?

Code: Select all
[size=300][color=#40FFBF][b][u]WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31![/u][/b][/color][/size]

[color=#40FFBF]WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match[/color]
Winner:

Triple H vs Sting
Winner:

Winner:

[color=#40FFBF]United States Championship Match[/color]
Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner:

[color=#40FFBF]Intercontinental Championship Match[/color]
[color=#40FFBF]Ladder Match[/color]
Bad News Barrett (c) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose vs Luke Harper vs R-Truth vs Stardust
Winner:

Winner:

Winners:

[color=#40FFBF]Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale[/color]
Winner:

[color=#40FFBF]Tag Team Championship Match[/color]
Winners:

[color=#40FFBF][b][u]BONUS QUESTIONS (WORTH 5 POINTS)[/u][/b][/color]
- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract?
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match?
- Will Lana be in Rusev's corner?
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow?
- Will Sheamus make his return?
- What match will open the show?
- Will any of The Authority interfere in Orton/Rollins?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 31

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 24, '15, 3:08 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Surprisingly, this is slightly less predictable than it seemed a couple weeks ago. It was originally a pretty clear "hand-picked babyface beats heel and closes Wreslemania" situation, but now it's abundantly clear that Lesnar is, for all intents and purposes, a bigger babyface than Reigns. Yet he's a technically a heel. So if either of them wins, you'd be closing Wrestlemania with a heel standing tall. Or maybe I'm reading too much into that and WWE doesn't really give a flying fuck if Reigns gets booed to high heaven. Lesnar definitely isn't keeping the belt past Raw though, which leads to 3 possible scenarios:

1. Roman pins Lesnar clean after 26 Spears, Balee Dat and all that. Seth Rollins cashes in right after, or the next night on Raw. Let's face it, Reigns would have the worst title reign in years and maybe even WWE realizes that he shouldn't have the belt for long.
2. Lesnar beats Reigns in a hard-fought match-up, but Reigns takes Lesnar to the limit. Seth Rollins cashes in on a wounded Beast to win the title.
3. Lesnar closes 'Mania as the champion, loses to Rollins next night on Raw via cash-in.

Scenario #1 seems the most likely one to me. It makes Roman look strong (gotta make Roman look strong), sends the fans home happy, and mercifully spares us from a Reigns reign. As sweet as it would be to have Lesnar obliterate the Suffering Succotash, WWE have been behind Reigns 210% so far, and I don't see that changing based on crowd reactions for Brock. I didn't pick Reigns to win the Rumble. I didn't pick Reigns to win at Fastlane. I've learned from my mistakes.

Winner: Roman Reigns, BALEE DAT

Triple H vs Sting

This has been a pretty cool feud, albeit a weird one at times. It's a no-brainer to pick Sting here because this is his first WWE match and his big Wrestlemania moment. He needs to look strong before jobbing to Taker next year. However, Sting has had the upper hand during this entire feud. I'm surprised we haven't seen a Triple H beatdown segment. It's weird that Triple H of all people hasn't booked himself to get the upper hand yet. And yet, Sting shouldn't lose here. He's still my pick.

Winner: Sting

Wyatt has somehow been able to carry this entire feud by basically cutting the same promo for a month straight, and yet he's done a good job with it. This is a shitty situation because both of these guys need the win a lot. Wyatt needs to capitalize on his momentum and pick up a big win, and Taker needs to look good after his abysmal performance last year. But obviously Taker's going to win. And he should. I just hope Wyatt can bounce back after the loss, not that I'm too optimistic about that.

Winner: The Undertaker

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Duh. Way too predictable, and it doesn't help that they already had a 20 minute match at Fastlane either.

Winner: Cena (winslol)

Ladder Match

Hmm. I feel like it wouldn't do much for anybody besides Bryan to win the title here. Dolph had his moment at TLC in the ladder match against Harper, so a repeat here is kinda pointless. Ambrose could be a good pick actually, but if WWWE are planning to make the midcard belts more serious then Bryan is the way to go. And they have to throw him a bone after the last two months he's had.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Orton got his revenge already, right? So if he gets his revenge here, again, it would like... whatever. Seth needs to win. And if he's going to cash in at the end of the night, Orton can't destroy him here. Even if Seth isn't going to cash in, at least keep the fans in suspense.

Winner: Seth Rollins

I don't really care, but I'll go for the babyfaces.

Winners: Paige and AJ

I predict that they will overwrite Cesaro's moment last year by having Sheamus return and throw Big Show over the top rope. It's a shameful thing, lobster head!

Winner: Sheamus
Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Big Show, Kane, Curtis Axel

Uh... Usos?

Winners: Usos

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? Yes
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Brie Bella
- Will Lana be in Rusev's corner? Yes
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? The Miz
- Will Sheamus make his return? Yes
- What match will open the show? Ladder Match
- Will any of The Authority interfere in Orton/Rollins? Yes

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Mar 26, '15, 6:25 am

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner: John Cena

Ladder Match

Winner: Randy Orton

Last Four (Including the winner): Mizdow, Miz, The Big Show, Sheamus

Winners: Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? No
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Miz attacks Mizdow
- What match will open the show? Preshow match: Tag Team Championship WM First Match: Ladder Match

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby Locke » Mar 26, '15, 8:13 am

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Winner: Lesnar

Now that Lesnar's staying, there's no way in hell Vince is stupid enough to put the strap on Reigns who is, for all intents as purposes, cold as ice right now.

Triple H vs Sting
Winner: HHH

I want to say Sting will win but HHH hasn't gotten the best of him even once in any of the segments, unless you count rolling Ric Flair (which I don't). I also can't see Vince OR HHH ever agreeing to let the "WCW Ringleader" go over the "WWE Ringleader" in this situation.

Winner: Undertaker

It makes absolutely no sense for Undertaker to win, and Bray deserves the boost and the reward for single handedly carring this feud into WM31. Therefore, it makes all too perfect sense that Taker will go over doing nothing for anyone but a pissy-pants tired old man's gigantic ego.

Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner: Cena

Rusev should win but I can't see it happening. Cena will kill "the streak" and try to rub some legitimacy onto the US Title. It sucks, because I think Rusev could win clean and continue to improve the title's legitimacy even more than Cena could, but you know.. WWE logic.

Ladder Match
Winner: Barrett

Barrett needs to come out on top of this because he's been made to look like a real big joke of a title holder. I feel like Ambrose will go for bigger better things along with Bryan and possibly Stardust. I feel Ziggler, because we like him, will remain in obscurity with Harper and R-Truth.

Winner: Orton

I'd prefer Rollins to win and he's a red hot heel right now, but Orton's probably good enough pals with HHH to get yet another WM win. I'm just being pessimistic at this point.

Winners: Bellas

Again, just being pessimistic, but it seems like the Bella hags always come out on top.

Last Four (Including the winner): Sandow, Big Show, Sheamus, Kane

Sheamus needs his big return and what better way than to win some pointless trophy?

Winners: Usos

I would prefer for Cesaro and Tyson to retain but their presence as champions, I feel, hasn't really been felt. WWE tends to stay comfortable, so meh.. probably USO's.

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? He will try but fail against BARACK LESNER
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? AJ after Paige betrayal
- Will Lana be in Rusev's corner? Maybe not at first, but she will interfere on his behalf
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Miz will push Damien too far and he'll snap
- Will Sheamus make his return? Surprise return winner of ATGMBR
- What match will open the show? ATGMBR
- Will any of The Authority interfere in Orton/Rollins? Yes, but I think Orton overcomes the odds

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Everlong » Mar 26, '15, 1:10 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Winner: ROMAN REIGNS. Don't get your hopes up folks, this is the WWE we're talking about here. Roman Reigns wins, and his career is essentially fucked.

Triple H vs Sting
Winner: Sting. This one should be obvious.

Winner: Undertaker. Ditto.

Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner: Cena. Another obvious one.

Ladder Match
Winner: I'm going to go with Daniel Bryan, but would I be shocked if Sheamus came back in this one to win it? Nah.

Winner: Rollins. He needs this more if he's going to be cashing in his briefcase any time soon.

Winners: Go with the faces at WrestleMania when in doubt. Paige and AJ.

Winner: Sheamus, I think this is the more likely spot to have his return.
Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Big Show, Kane, Axel (good shout on that one Kaiser)

Winners: Ugh. Usos.

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? No--that'll happen on RAW.
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Brie, the less attractive, less talented Bella twin.
- Will Lana be in Rusev's corner? Maybe I'm missing something but why wouldn't she? I'll say yes.
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Mizdow, it's a face thing. Miz might push first, but Mizdow will be the one to unleash the big guns.
- Will Sheamus make his return? Yes.
- What match will open the show? Ladder match

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby PorkChop » Mar 26, '15, 1:23 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Winner: Reigns

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Ladder Match

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Big Show, Ryback, Kane

Winners: The Uso's

- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Mizdow
- What match will open the show? Tag teams

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 27, '15, 6:59 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner: Cena

Ladder Match
Winner: Bryan

Winner: Rollins, gonna say with help from the authority

Winners: PaiJ

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Big Show, Kane, Axlemania

Winners: cesaro and Kidd just have not had the momentum so the Usos

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? No, he will tease
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Nikki
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Miz will shove, mizdow will hit
- Will Sheamus make his return? Yes.
- What match will open the show? I was gonna go with battle royal but its been reduced to the preshow so tag match?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Viazon » Mar 28, '15, 9:49 am

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!
Winner: Roman Reigns

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Ladder Match

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Hideo Itami, Curtis Axel, Big Show

Winners: Cesaro and Kidd

- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Brie
- Will Lana be in Rusev's corner? No
- What match will open the show? Orton/Rollins

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Tom » Mar 28, '15, 1:57 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Ladder Match
Winner: Dean Ambrose

Winners: Paige & AJ

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Mizdow, Ryback, Big Show

Winners: Cesaro & Kidd

- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Damien Mizdow
- What match will open the show? The Intercontinental title ladder match

Tom None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 23

Postby prophet » Mar 28, '15, 3:22 pm

For the record, the pre-show match doesn't count as the answer to the bonus 'what match will open the show?' question, I thought that would be obvious by now.

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Ladder Match

Winners: The Bella Twins

Winner: Ryback
Last Four (Including the winner): Ryback, Big Show, Kane, Mizdow.

- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? AJ Lee
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Mizdow attacks Miz after one too many slaps/pushes to provoke him.
- Will Sheamus make his return? No

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Mar 28, '15, 3:22 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Winner: Reigns. Heyman has his new beast.

Triple H vs Sting
Winner: Sting. I am really torn on this because Sting has had the upper hand the whole fued, I doubt he would come back just to lose his first match.

Winner: Taker. Sadly, Wyatt's character has made a career of all bark and no bite.

Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner: Cena. Cena lose a feud about America at Wrestlemania? Ya right. This one is to obvious.

Ladder Match
Winner: Bryan. I would like the last two on the ladder to be Dolph and Bryan. It is clear these two are going to be career long friends/rivals. Dolph even said he wants to have a Career vs Career match vs Bryan one day.

Winner: Orton. The face rule is in affect. Rollins needs it, but they already buried the young talent during the rest of the card (minus Reigns) so why not this one too.

Winners: Bellas. Because things.

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Mizdow, Hideo Itami, and Curtis Axel

Winners: Kidd and Cesaro

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? No. At Raw. Smark crowd will love it.
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? AJ
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Mizdow. And it will be glorious.
- What match will open the show? Ladder Match to open the actual PPV
- Will any of The Authority interfere in Orton/Rollins? No. They will try and Rollins will tell them to leave.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby The Legend » Mar 28, '15, 4:52 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

This match was Reigns' all along and I'm perfectly fine with that. I actually am really pulling for him at this point because of the whole story they've built for him with everyone including the fans saying he isn't good enough and him damned sure wanting to prove them all wrong. I'm a sucker for underdog stories like that and will enjoy watching Reigns win.

Triple H vs Sting

Logic would indicate that Sting should win this match as the "debuting" superstar and all of that. Here's the thing, they have been pretty steadfast in basically making this a WCW vs WWE thing and we know how that always turns out. I could see this one going double countout or something, but I'll say HHH gets the victory.

Winner: HHH

I doubt seriously that Taker would lose two years in a row. I think the only way he loses is if he is indeed retiring and I don't see that quite yet. Taker wins.

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

The end of Rusev's patriotic/US title story was obvious from day one.

Ladder Match

this one may be the most difficult to predict because depending on how WWE is planning to feel about the IC title in the short term will decide who could be the winner. Right now I'll say the Bryan wins the belt and goes on a bit of a run.

Really the only grudge feud on the card and the face should definitely win this one. Orton will beat Rollins cleanly, but Rollins will bounce back at some point soon with the MITB briefcase.

They have been making too much of a big deal about Paige and AJ not getting along and the Bellas being perfect teammates because they are twin sisters. They never really resolved the tension between Brie and Nikki and I think they are going to be doing a break-up at Mania.

Winner:

One of the Uso's is injured and likely going to be missing time after Mania. New Day and Matadores are total jokes. This will be the one belt that the champion retains.

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? No, Monday night.
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Nikki
- What match will open the show? Intercontinental Ladder Match

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby xgamr » Mar 29, '15, 10:22 am

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Ladder Match

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Big Show, Curtis Axel, Ryback

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? no
- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Nikki Bella
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Miz gets eliminated, asks mizdow to be eliminated, he refuses, and a few minutes later miz attacks mizdow out of match
- Will Sheamus make his return? yes
- What match will open the show? Ladder
- Will any of The Authority interfere in Orton/Rollins? J& J security

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Georgerv » Mar 29, '15, 2:35 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Winner: Lesnar because fuck I don't know, just hopeful thinking

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner: Rusev, see lesnar reasoning

Ladder Match

Winner: Rollins

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Big Show, Kane, Itami

- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Brieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mode
- Will Lana be in Rusev's corner? Yes, but possibly not until mid match
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Miz with some yelling and a slap before Mizdow goes apesit
- Will Sheamus make his return? Yup
- Will any of The Authority interfere in Orton/Rollins? Yes. J&J security try to, fuck up, rollins yells at them and they walk out

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby SKS » Mar 29, '15, 2:46 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Ladder Match
Winner: Bad News Barrett

Winners: The Bella Twins

Winner: Hideo Itami
Last Four (Including the winner): Hideo Itami, Big Show, Ryback, Mizdow

- Will Lana be in Rusev's corner? No

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby EmperorWu » Mar 29, '15, 3:13 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Triple H vs Sting

Winner: Taker

Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner: Rusev

Ladder Match

Winners: Paige & AJ

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Mizdow, Miz, Axel

- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Bri
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Miz
- What match will open the show? IC Title Match

---

Fuuuuuu I'm losing my lead for sure. I picked who I wanted to win, not who I think will win.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Hanley! » Mar 29, '15, 3:20 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

I reckon Reigns takes this one still. They won't have a heel win at Wrestlemania in the main event, they'd rather a face that nobody likes. WWE logic isn't real people logic. Besides, it's a better set up to Rollins cashing in the next night. It's going to suck, but Vince is stubborn. He's not going to back down on this one.

Triple H vs Sting

Triple H could steal this one yet. Trips has yet to get the upper hand and we all know his fondness for burying WCW wrestlers. But Sting still feels the obvious bet here. It's his first match, he needs to make an impact, the Authority figure should almost never win at Wrestlemania ... almost everything points to a Sting victory. So I'm going with the safe bet.

Wyatt winning would be a bigger statement and ultimately a better result, but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is not what's going to happen. Undertaker will win to redeem his defeat last year. Wyatt only ever wins to fatten him up for the main eventers. He beats the Ambroses and the Zigglers so he can lose to the Cenas and Undertakers. That's his function.

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Cena will win this one, and I don't even mind. I would have preferred Bryan or Ziggler to end Rusev's winning streak, but Cena obviously has to get a singles match at Wrestlemania. Bryan is more popular right now and he's fine to get thrown into the ladder match, but Cena obviously needs a singles match. :facepalm

Rusev does have to lose eventually though and this is the obvious time to do it. The match could be good and Cena holding the US title could give it a lot of credibility.

Ladder Match
Winner: Bad News Barrett

This is a tricky one. Either Bryan wins as a consolation prize, Barrett retains cos he's champion and has been on the defensive this entire story, or Ambrose wins cos he started all this in the first place. I'll go for Barrett because ... I don't actually know really. Bryan and Cena winning midcard titles seems a bit optimistic. WWE could throw us a curve ball here.

This is a coin flip. Rollins should win because he's more over, more relevant, has a more promising immediate future, will probably be world champion in the next month and because most of the top heels will be losing on this show and if Rusev and Wyatt are going down here, at least one of the company's heel prospects should get the win. But Orton might still win because he's face and because he's Orton. It's tricky.

It'll be the match of the night if these guys bring it. Should be good to watch. Rollins better win dammit.

They're teasing Paige and AJ not coexisting too much, which means they'll coexist fine and beat the Bellas. I don't know why everyone's being so hard on this match actually. It's not strong, but it's stronger than any other women's Wrestlemania match in 9 years probably. And it's had a better build than most other matches on the card (though that's not saying much). The only real problem with the feud is that it ignores Brie and Nikki's feud a few months ago.

Winner: Mizdow
Last Four (Including the winner): Big Show, Miz, Mizdow, Itami

No idea. No fucking idea. This is so random that there could be a hundred different outcomes. Being on the pre-show makes things even worse as they're more likely to throw a curve ball outside of the main show. Sheamus could come in and win this whole damn thing despite not being advertised, but I left him off because he could show up anywhere on the bloody card. Mizdow winning would be a fun moment and I can imagine him and Miz feuding over the trophy, so I'll take a shot in the dark.

Who the fuck cares?

- Who will be pinned in the Diva tag match? Brie
- Who will be first to attack the other, The Miz or Damien Mizdow? Mizdow. Miz may slap or shove him first, but Mizdow will be the one to really attack.
- What match will open the show? Orton/Rollins
- Will any of The Authority interfere in Orton/Rollins? Yes (likely J & J)

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 29, '15, 3:30 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Triple H vs Sting

Winner: Taker wins and retires

Rusev (c) vs John Cena
Winner: Rusev

Ladder Match

Winners: Bellas

Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Hideo, Kane, Show

- What match will open the show? Tag team

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby GameDesigner14 » Mar 29, '15, 4:02 pm

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 31!

Triple H vs Sting

Rusev (c) vs John Cena

Ladder Match
Winner: Dean Ambrose

Winner: Mizdow
Last Four (Including the winner): Sheamus, Mizdow, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback

- Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money in the Bank contract? Yes, and he will lose.
- What match will open the show? Diva's tag team match

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby prophet » Mar 30, '15, 3:24 pm

Here be the results.

KaiserGlider - 25
CMPUNKFAN - 24
Locke - 26
Everlong - 25
PorkChop - 22
Westcoastvibes - 25
Viazon - 11
Tom - 27
prophet - 32
DBSoT - 21
The Legend - 27
xgamr - 27
Georgerv - 25
SKS - 16
EmperorWu - 26
Hanley! - 22
ShaneOFan - 19
GameDesigner14 - 22

-------------------------------

So the winner of this month is, well...me! Correctly predicting that Sheamus wouldn't return is what pushed me over the finish line in the end. We had some great participation this month and some big scores, roll on the next one!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Next

Return to Wrestling Roundtables