It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 10:53 am

WWE Roundtable

Participate in Squared Circle Roundtables for monthly prediction contests for pay per view events! Participate in as many as you can to be atop the leaderboard at the end of the year.

Moderator: Hanley!

WWE Roundtable

Postby GameDesigner14 » Jan 19, '15, 6:48 pm

Are we doing a roundtable this year....if so I think I missed the signup period. If not I can set it up and take care of it every ppv.

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 28

Re: WWE Roundtable

Postby The Legend » Jan 19, '15, 6:51 pm

GameDesigner14 wrote:Are we doing a roundtable this year....if so I think I missed the signup period. If not I can set it up and take care of it every ppv.

Prophet said we would be doing one. I don't think there's a sign up, it's just play when it happens.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Re: WWE Roundtable

Postby GameDesigner14 » Jan 19, '15, 6:56 pm

The Legend wrote:
GameDesigner14 wrote:Are we doing a roundtable this year....if so I think I missed the signup period. If not I can set it up and take care of it every ppv.

Prophet said we would be doing one. I don't think there's a sign up, it's just play when it happens.

Thanks for letting me know :tim

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author
Topics: 28

Return to Wrestling Roundtables