It is currently: Apr 23, '24, 6:10 pm

Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 30! - Leaderboard Updated

Participate in Squared Circle Roundtables for monthly prediction contests for pay per view events! Participate in as many as you can to be atop the leaderboard at the end of the year.

Moderator: Hanley!

Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 30! - Leaderboard Updated

Postby prophet » Mar 31, '14, 8:00 am

Wrestlemania week! Among other things that means it's time for the next roundtable! We're now 2 PPV's down and the current leaderboard looks like this;

CMPUNKFAN - 19
prophet - 16
Georgerv - 15
SlightlyJames - 14
Settee321 - 14
xgamr - 14
BSM - 14
Viazon - 14
ShaneOFan - 12
Hanley! - 11
The Legend - 10
Everlong - 10
AkyDefGoldberg - 9
Ace - 9
Locke - 9
KaiserGlider - 8
GameDesigner14 - 8
CubsIn5 - 6
Daz - 5
Taj - 4
Romo - 3

The rules are as always but I'll repeat them anyway because the other month I still got a few PM's. Post your predictions below - you don't need to PM me. Also I'd like to make it clear - ANYONE CAN PLAY. If you haven't participated in the last two months but want to join in the time around, feel free! The more the merrier. You'll get one point for a correct prediction!

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs Batista vs Bryan/HHH
Winner:

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
Winner:

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
Winner:

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
Winner:

WWE Tag Team Championships
The Uso's (c) vs Rybaxel vs Los Matadores vs The Real Americans
Winners:

The Shield vs Kane and The New Age Outlaws
Winners:

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Winner:
Last 4:

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational
Winner:

There we have it. As usual to make it easier copy and paste the code below and fill in the form. Feel free to comment on each match if you fancy explaining the decisions you've made. The winner will receive rep as usual and I'm also going to give out extra points for whoever comes closest to correctly predicting the last four of the Battle Royal. Good luck!

Code: Select all
[align=center]
[color=#40FFBF][b][u][size=150]WWE Wrestlemania XXX![/size][/u][/b][/color]

[color=#40FFBF][b]WWE World Heavyweight Championship[/b][/color]
[color=#40FFBF]Randy Orton (c) vs Batista vs Bryan/HHH[/color]
Winner:

[color=#40FFBF]Daniel Bryan vs Triple H[/color]
Winner:

[color=#40FFBF]Bray Wyatt vs John Cena[/color]
Winner:

[color=#40FFBF]The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar[/color]
Winner:

[color=#40FFBF][b]WWE Tag Team Championships[/b][/color]
[color=#40FFBF]The Uso's (c) vs Rybaxel vs Los Matadores vs The Real Americans[/color]
Winners:

[color=#40FFBF]The Shield vs Kane and The New Age Outlaws[/color]
Winners:

[color=#40FFBF]Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal[/color]
Winner:
Last 4: 

[color=#40FFBF]Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational[/color]
Winner:
[/align]

Last edited by prophet on Apr 08, '14, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 30!

Postby Enygma » Mar 31, '14, 11:36 am

Can we join this at any time, or does it have to be at start of the year like on WWE-Club?

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 27

Postby prophet » Mar 31, '14, 11:43 am

Zlatan wrote:Can we join this at any time, or does it have to be at start of the year like on WWE-Club?

Come on mate, just read the post. You can join in at any time.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 31, '14, 11:44 am

FYI The following 26 men have been confirmed for the Battle Royal:
- Rey Mysterio
- Zack Ryder
- Sin Cara
- Great Khali
- Darren Young
- Brodus Clay
- Justin Gabriel
- R-Truth
- Santino Marella
- Mark Henry
- Kofi Kingston
- Christian
- Cody Rhodes
- Goldust
- Sheamus
- Jinder Mahal
- Heath Slater
- Drew McIntyre
- Fandango
- Dolph Ziggler
- The Miz
- Damien Sandow
- Titus O'Neil
- Big E
- Alberto Del Rio
- Big Show

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 31, '14, 2:38 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Okay so we know this was supposed to be Batista vs Orton for the title. We also can be fairly sure Batista was walking away the champ. But then the WWE Universe hooted and hollered and WWE wised up and put Bryan in the match "if he beats HHH" which he will for sure. I just think that WWE is smart enough to realize Bryan has to win. There is no way Wrestlemania will end with out Bryan's arms in the air and an arena full of people chanting "YES YES YES YES YES!"
Winner: Daniel Bryan.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
Bryan will win because if HHH wins their will be no main event. I seriously think people will walk out if the main event is Orton V Batista v HHH. And that's if they don't storm the ring.
Winner: Bryan.

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
I am really not sure here. As much as I would like to see Bray get the win, Cena has lost to much ground (this is the first year Cena is not in a title match and/or the main event) to not win.
Winner: Cena

I still contest that be it Wrestlemania or Monday Night Raw, Undertaker's last match WILL be a loss in a casket match. This is not a casket match.
Winner: Taker

This really should have been on the main card but oh well. I only see one of two teams even having a chance. Rybaxel and Los Matadors are filler and at least one of the two should have been replaced by the Rhodes Brothers. That said either The Real Americans win the belts or the Uso's retain and the Real Americans split. I know people are expecting that split, and I was as well until a month or so again. I think the Real Americans are over very well as heels and WWE needs them to stay together.
Winners: The Real Americans!

This would have been a perfectly good preshow match, actually it would have worked better as a preshow match. Yawn.
Winners: Shield

Really not sure what they have in mind here. Big Show winning would make sense so that's not what WWE will do. I think the winner will be a surprise entrant. It will be a man who knew Andre, who was his friend, who is host Wrestlemania.
Winner: Hulk Hogan
Last 4: RVD, Dolph, Bigshow, Hogan

Have they even stated the rules for this? Or who will be in it even?
Winner: Natyla

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby BSM » Mar 31, '14, 4:20 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
Winner: John Cena

Winner: Undertaker

Winners: Real Americans

Winners: Shield and Kane

Winner: Sheamus
Last 4: RVD, Christian, Big Show, Cody Rhodes

Winner: AJ

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby Cena54 » Mar 31, '14, 10:25 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Winner: Triple H

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
Winner: Triple H

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Winners: Rybaxel

Winners: KANE and OUTLAWS!

Winner: Big Show
Last 4: Big Show
Sheamus
Rey mysterio
Ziggler

Winner: Ummm AJ I guess

Cena54 None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 8

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 31, '14, 11:39 pm

I think this one is fairly obvious, as the WWE would be out of their minds to have Orton or Bats win when they could have the gigantic yes chant moment happen.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

I reckon this will be the match of the night. It's had the best build up so far, Bryan is the best pure wrestler in WWE and Triple H is a master of psychology. Triple H and the rest of The Authority could possible try to screw Bryan over a couple times in this match, but in the end the Flying Knee will seal the game's deal.

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

This is surprising not too predictable. The safe bet is with Cena picking up a win at Wrestlemania, but I think this is a case where Bray NOT winning would hurt him. If he wins this match it will convince everyone that he's a major threat and that the WWE are behind him and are willing to push him. Also, Bray deserves to win since he's been on fire lately. I reckon this feud will go on to Extreme Rules at least. That's where Cena should win, but not here. This is Bray Wyatt's moment.

Winner: Bray Wyatt

I wonder how the build-up to this match managed to be underwhelming. It was so easy to make this storyline good. Lesnar should have been presented as the unstoppable juggernaut that isn't afraid of Taker, and destroys him every chance he gets. Taker should have been presented as the underdog. Making Brock look unstoppable and Taker look weak doesn't hurt anybody, because everybody knows Undertaker will win, and it makes him look so AWESOME if he somehow survives and keeps the streak alive after getting mauled by Lesnar for so long.

Instead, Lesnar doesn't do anything to Undertaker until the last week before Wrestlemania. When he hits one F-5. But anyway, this match will be good. But for the first time in years, I can see the Taker match not being match of the night. They have failed to make Lesnar a credible threat to even the marks, and that will take away from the near falls here. Still, the match will be a very good brawl.

Winner: Undertaker

Winners: Usos

Winners: The Shield

Winner: Big Show

Last 4: Big Show, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Daz » Mar 31, '14, 11:52 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Any other decision is asinine and despite the shit we like to give the WWE as a collective, they're not that stupid. I hope.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
See above.

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
This is more of a hope than my actual thought. Feud has been pretty solid thus far, and Cena to his credit knows to lie down when the time calls for it. I hope this is one of those times. Cena would not be hurt by the loss as nothing anybody does will change the fan opinion on him. A victory for Wyatt could help legitimatize the stellar Bray Wyatt however. It's best for business.

Poorly built, no sense in having Taker lose.

Winner: The Undertaker

The Uso's worked hard to win the belts, can't see them losing them so soon.

Winners: The Uso's.

I believe in the Shield.

Sheamus to win. He never loses. Show because of the the Giant connection will get a good run. I was torn between Miz and Ziggler for the third spot. Went with Ziggler. I was tempted to say Big E for the last spot, but Alberto has gone over him twice in recent weeks and they've really been playing up his involvement in the thing on TV.

Last 4: Sheamus, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler & Alberto Del Rio

D-Bry and Brie are getting married the week or so after Mania. Total Divas exists. They won't miss the opportunity to film that shit with both of them holding gold.

Winner: Brie Bella

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby saucernips » Apr 01, '14, 12:52 am

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Winners: The Uso's

Winners: Kane & The New Age Outlaws

Last 4: Sheamus, The Big Show, Dolph Ziggler & Big E

Winner: AJ Lee

saucernips Female
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 11

Postby xgamr » Apr 01, '14, 6:08 am

just a ruling before i post my picks. i want to put Bryan/Haitch as winner of title match because since we don't know who'll win that match, you still gain points if the winner of that match wins. is that an ok choice?

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby prophet » Apr 01, '14, 6:13 am

xgamr wrote:just a ruling before i post my picks. i want to put Bryan/Haitch as winner of title match because since we don't know who'll win that match, you still gain points if the winner of that match wins. is that an ok choice?

You can pick either Bryan or Triple H to win the title match, yes. You can't pick both if that's what you're asking.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby xgamr » Apr 01, '14, 6:17 am

well not both putting bryan/haitch implies the winner of that match from before wins this match but since we don't know the winner, this would be the choice since the match is orton vs batista vs bryan/haitch. if i can't thats fine i just wanted clarification

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby prophet » Apr 01, '14, 6:24 am

xgamr wrote:well not both putting bryan/haitch implies the winner of that match from before wins this match but since we don't know the winner, this would be the choice since the match is orton vs batista vs bryan/haitch. if i can't thats fine i just wanted clarification

No, that's a bit of a loophole. You have to predict the winner of Bryan/HHH anyway so whoever you choose for that match will be your winner right?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Apr 01, '14, 6:42 am

ShaneOfan wrote:FYI The following 26 men have been confirmed for the Battle Royal:
- Rey Mysterio
- Zack Ryder
- Sin Cara
- Great Khali
- Darren Young
- Brodus Clay
- Justin Gabriel
- R-Truth
- Santino Marella
- Mark Henry
- Kofi Kingston
- Christian
- Cody Rhodes
- Goldust
- Sheamus
- Jinder Mahal
- Heath Slater
- Drew McIntyre
- Fandango
- Dolph Ziggler
- The Miz
- Damien Sandow
- Titus O'Neil
- Big E
- Alberto Del Rio
- Big Show

You cannot forget about the man himself Brad Maddox in the battle royal.

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby xgamr » Apr 01, '14, 8:09 am

that is fine. i just wanted to know if that is an ok answer or not

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Apr 01, '14, 2:12 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Winners: The Uso's

Winners: Kane and The New Age Outlaws

Last 4: Sheamus, The Big Show, Rey Myterio, Big E,

Winner: Naomi

Last edited by CMPUNKFAN on Apr 04, '14, 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby Enygma » Apr 01, '14, 3:27 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Winners: The Real Americans

Winner: idk, Big Show
Last 4: Big Show
Ziggler
RVD
Sheamus

Winner: Natalya

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Viazon » Apr 02, '14, 11:11 am

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Winner:Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
Winner:Daniel Bryan

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
Winner:John Cena

Winner:The Undertaker

Winners:The Uso's

Winners:The Shield

Winner:Big Show
Last 4: Miz, Dolph Ziggler, RVD, Big Show

Winner:Natayla

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Apr 02, '14, 2:16 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Winner: Broc....nah. The Undertaker wins it.

Winners: The Usos

Winners: Shield

Last 4: Big Show, Christian, Ziggler, Miz

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Next

Return to Wrestling Roundtables