It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 9:20 am

Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 30! - Leaderboard Updated

Participate in Squared Circle Roundtables for monthly prediction contests for pay per view events! Participate in as many as you can to be atop the leaderboard at the end of the year.

Moderator: Hanley!

Re: Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 30!

Postby Everlong » Apr 02, '14, 9:59 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs Batista vs Bryan/HHH
Is it sad that I don't have complete faith in the WWE to do the right thing here? I'm going to say Bryan, just because that's the only logical decision, but I'm not going to completely believe it til I see it.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
See my comments for the main event, haha.

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
Call me a cynic, but I just don't see Cena settling for a loss in the midcard at Mania. It'd be the regular WWE playbook to have the up-and-comer lose and then win at the next PPV. Plus, they can't have Cena lose... they need at least one big heel to win a match at WrestleMania.

Winner: John Cena

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
If anyone actually believes Brock Lesnar is winning this match then they should get their head examined.

Winner: Undertaker

WWE Tag Team Championships
The Uso's (c) vs Rybaxel vs Los Matadores vs The Real Americans
No idea. Usos I guess.

Winners: Usos

The Shield vs Kane and The New Age Outlaws
Shield are on their way to becoming bona fide stars and I think WWE senses this. Now that probably makes them more likely to book the Shield to lose, but I'll go with Shield all the same here.

Winners: Shield

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
This is basically a crapshoot.

Winner: Big Show
Last 4: Big Show, Ziggler, RVD, Sheamus

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational
Another crapshoot.

Winner: AJ Lee

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Apr 03, '14, 7:52 am

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Daniel Bryan winning this match would make for a fantastic story and great Mania moment. Anyone else winning would most likely be a major disappointment, unless they have a great story to go along with it. Him not even being in the main event would make it not even worth watching. With the WWE's history with main event and faces winning I'll play those odds.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

I wouldn't be surprised if this match ended in a draw or double DQ to send both men to the championship match, but if I have to pick a winner it will be Daniel Bryan.

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Fantastic storyline and a great bit of work building this storyline by both guys. Bray Wyatt is one of the few heels I can actually see winning at Mania this year and for that I will pick him. Although I wouldn't be surprised for it to go any other way.

Winner: Bray Wyatt

If Brock Lesnar wins I riot. Taker should keep the streak until they put him in the ring with someone that can do something with the victory.

The Real Americans will either win the titles or breakup at Mania. I believe that they will have a title change here because they will want to have something major happen on the pre-show to draw people in. The Real Americans are the only ones of the challengers that can win.

Winners: Real Americans

Kane and NAO should be off of TV soon. The Shield need this win if they are going to start off on this new face run.

Winners: The Shield

Cluster of a match that is a waste of time. The final four will have Big Show there for the build up of Andre and the comparison they have played all along. I hope they make room for a young guy to get a rub with an impressive showing and I'll peg Rusev for that spot. Sheamus is the most logical winner of the match. And I think Dolph will get a bit of a rub by getting put back in here.

Winner: Sheamus

Last 4: Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Big Show, Alex Rusev

This match literally could have any of these women win the match and I wouldn't be surprised. This is what you get with a total thrown together match. I'll stick with my long ago prediction that Tamina wins the belt at Mania and hopefully they have a good feud with her and AJ coming out of it after Mania.

Winner: Tamina Snuka

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby prophet » Apr 03, '14, 4:01 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Because the PPV would be a disaster if he didn't win it.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

I have him winning the title match, he should win here.

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

I was tempted to pick Cena because he's John Cena and he hardly loses but the fact I've got mostly face winners I felt like I needed to pick a bad guy here and Wyatt has been impressive enough lately to deserve the win. I'm really looking forward to this match and could see it going either way but I'll pick Bray because he's the one that should win.

Winner: The Undertaker

Couldn't care less, awful build up with an inevitable outcome.

Winners: The Uso's

They've only just won the titles so I'll say they retain. It wouldn't surprise me to see The Real Americans win and I'd love for that to happen but an Uso retaining is the safe pick.

Unless they split up, The Shield losing would be so retarded. Similarly though would it surprise anyone if WWE gave the veteran team the win out of pure sentiment and loyalty?

Last 4: Big Show, Sheamus, Del Rio, Rey Mysterio

I did want to pick Alex Rusev and I still think there's a chance he could win but I've not seen him on TV in a while and as this is a novelty match for Andre The Giant it seems only fitting that they give the win to the closest thing to Andre they have. Sheamus because he's Sheamus and is always there, Del Rio because he's the token heel and they love him. Mysterio got a music run-in entrance on RAW so maybe him too.

Winner: Brie Bella

They're filming Bryan's week leading up to Wrestlemania and I also think they'll want camera on the wedding for Total Divas and what not so the opportunity of having the world champ marry the divas champ seems too good to be true.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Locke » Apr 04, '14, 5:12 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Winner: Batista

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
Winner: HHH

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Winner: Undertaker (woo free points)

Winners: Uso's

Winners: Kane & Outlaws

Last 4: Fuck that noise, I don't even know what losers are in it. Uhhh. Ziggler, Show, Ryder, Rey Mysterio

Winner: AJ Lee

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby DBSoT » Apr 05, '14, 1:55 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Note: I predict we see a lot of stuff going on in this match. I could see a NAO-Kane interference, Shield make the save, a Hulk Hogan appearance, HHH making it a fatal 4 way. All kinds of craziness. A completely clean win just wouldn't make sense. I am a fan of Daniel Bryan, but him beating HHH, Batista, and Orton all in one night without some craziness going on is a bit much.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
Winner: Look up^

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
Note: Wyatt will win this match and rightfully so. I know the notion is that Cena is WWE's untouchable, but Vince and Co see big things for Bray Wyatt and I do as well. Possible Spoiler: A report also went out that said that Cena could be doing a stretcher job which would leave Wyatt looking beast. Cena leaving on a stretcher would be amazing.

Winner: Taker.
Note: See every year prior. Brock will it all out there and we may see a shooting star press, but no way Brock wins this. See you next year Sting.

Winners: The Uso's.
Note: The Uso's will win this because the division needs a true tag team to carry the titles and they have become popular with the crowd. If the RA stay together than I would expect them to take the titles. However I see Cesaro starting his face run and feud with Swagger to begin.
Note: The Shield will be HHH next task after Bryan wins at Mania. The Shield are going to look amazing by the end of the night. See my explanation of the WWEWHC match.
Winner: Alexander Rusev.
Note: Rusev is built right out of the Umaga mold and eliminating Big Show to win the battle royale is a great way to make him look like a monster. We also have not seen Rusev in a few weeks. This means he is suppose to be a surprise winner.
Last 4: Rusev, Big Show, RVD, and Big E

Winner:
AJ Lee
Note: This win leads AJ to call out the whole divas division on Raw. She will say that she beat the whole division in one night and there is no competition left. Enter Paige. Oh please let me be right on this. Paige will move right into the Divas Championship picture because she can look dangerous, is already popular based on her shirt sales being high (Yet not on the main roster), and she can actually WRESTLE!!!

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Hanley! » Apr 05, '14, 2:14 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

It's going to be Bryan. They won't close out the show with a heel victory. They've made plenty of blunders recently, but they seem to have finally conceded defeat in terms of Bryan needing to main event Wrestlemania and win. It's clearly going that way, and I have just about enough faith in them to give us at least that much.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

I could see this being a dodgy finish to lead to both graduating to the main event. It might even be better from a story point of view. But dodgy finishes, no contests and draws really break roundtables as a concept, so I'll just go with the obvious Bryan victory.

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

People think Wyatt will take this, but this has always seemed obvious to me. Cena is already in the 4th string match. His ego can't take also losing to a midcard heel. And WWE has never been good enough at pushing new talent to make a decision like this. Would be nice to see Wyatt get the upset. But I doubt it'll happen.

I'm struggling to stay awake while giving my response to this.

Winners: The Real Americans

I don't know why.

Maybe the Shield will split up here instead, but why would you give Kane and the old dudes a victory here rather than three of the best guys in the company? This match looks like "the Shield versus whatever 3 random guys we could scare up to face the Shield". The crappy, thrown together team shouldn't be the one to win.

Winner: Ziggler
Last 4: Ziggler, Del Rio, Sheamus, RVD

Just ... just why?

Winner: Tamina Snuka

This is ... just ... can I vote for "who cares" and still get a point? Because there's no way that's not at least true.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Georgerv » Apr 06, '14, 7:24 am

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Can't see them closing the show with a Heel champ, the backlash would be huge this year.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
Quite frankly if this storyline hasn't been leading to Bryan at least beating HHH I will be majorly pissed off

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
I know it's probably stupid to bet against Cena but with Daniel Bryan solidly the #1 guy right now I could see Cena putting over Wyatt, not clean of course, and then Wyatt will probably get destroyed at Extreme Rules, but still.

Not a chance in hell Brock breaks the streak, would be dumb

Winners: The Uso's
Can't see the Uso's dropping the title this quickly, if they did it would be to the Real Americans, but I see the Americans breaking up either tonight or on Raw tomorrow, just for the huge pop that Cesaro would inevitably get

Tonight has to mark the beginning of the Authority's downfall, so I can't see Kane and the NAO walking away with this one, plus I'd imagine it will lead to an app interview or backstage promo showing Trips being PO'd with Kane.

Winner: Alexander Rusev (I know I can't have two guesses but I'm going for pride, if Rusev isn't in it, Ziggler)
Last 4: Rusev
Shaemus
Ziggler
Big Show
What better way to bring in new beast of a big man than having him win the battle royal commemorating the greatest big man of all time?
Winner: AJ
I reckon AJ retains tonight, probably cheaply so she can once and for all proclaim to have beaten the entire division, cue tomorrow night a new diva making her debut (Paige?)

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby xgamr » Apr 06, '14, 7:55 am

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

This is the moment that's been building since Summerslam. it will happen tonight after beating haitch.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

I could see a draw before haitch wins. This is bryans moment

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Cena will lose here and bury Wyatt at extreme rules. it just feels that way to me. could be wrong

Brock went over on the go-home show. takers goes over at the ppv

just because. Cesaro should get a title

Winners: Shield

makes no sense otherwise. should be a good match

Winner:Alexander Rusev
Last 4: Rusev
Big show
Dolph Ziggler
Titus o Niel

Winner: Tamina
they made it seem that way when the match was announced

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby GameDesigner14 » Apr 06, '14, 1:15 pm

WWE Wrestlemania XXX!

Winner: Daniel Bryan...if he doesn't win then i'm done with WWE until there is a change for the better.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

Winner: The Undertaker....don't see Brock breaking the streak.

Last 4: Sheamus, Christian,Ziggler and Big Show

Winner: Brie Bella

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby Locke » Apr 06, '14, 9:15 pm

wow I really fucked that one.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby prophet » Apr 08, '14, 12:46 pm

Here are the scores for this month

ShaneO - 5
BSM - 6
KaiserGlider - 7
Daz - 7
saucernips - 6
CMPUNKFAN - 6
Enygma - 6
Viazon - 6
AkyDefGoldberg - 7
Everlong - 8
The Legend - 5
prophet - 7
Locke - 3
DBSoT - 6
Hanley! - 6
Georgerv - 7
xgamr - 4
GameDesigner14 - 6

Meaning the Leaderboard now looks like this;

CMPUNKFAN - 25
prophet - 23
Georgerv - 22
BSM - 20
Viazon - 20
Everlong - 18
xgamr - 18
ShaneOFan - 17
Hanley! - 17
AkyDefGoldberg - 16
The Legend - 15
KaiserGlider - 15
SlightlyJames - 14
Settee321 - 14
GameDesigner14 - 14
Daz - 12
Locke - 12
Ace - 9
saucernips - 6
Enygma - 6
DBSoT - 6
CubsIn5 - 6
SortaCreative - 4
Romo - 3

That means that incredibly Tim/Everlong is our winner for this month and so will be getting the monthly +5 added to his already glowing reputation count. Congrats mate and cheers to everyone that took part this month, roll on the next one!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Roundtable 3 - WWE Wrestlemania 30! - Leaderboard Updated

Postby Everlong » Apr 08, '14, 12:51 pm

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER :D

I knew Cena would pull through for me in the end :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Previous

Return to Wrestling Roundtables