It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 4:41 am

Cracked Article: Weird Connections Between Celebrities

Get feedback on creative writing, music or graphics that you created. This is also the place to request a signature or image or to engage in graphic competitions.

Moderator: Daz

Cracked Article: Weird Connections Between Celebrities

Postby Hanley! » Apr 20, '15, 3:18 pm

I had an article published on Cracked earlier today. Thought some of you might be interested. It's about celebrities who knew each other before fame or early in their careers. Some of the connections are pretty crazy. #1 is one of my favourite pieces of celebrity trivia.

http://www.cracked.com/article_22298_17-celebrities-who-hung-out-before-they-were-famous.html

There's a couple of wrestlers in the article too, if that makes it a more interesting prospect. I also sold Cracked an all-wrestling article a while back, which I'm expecting to be published any day now. So I'll post a link to that whenever it's up.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 165

Re: Cracked Article: Weird Connections Between Celebrities

Postby The Legend » Apr 20, '15, 3:55 pm

Nice! That was really entertaining. One question was the point about suburban Wisconsin a nod to Tim?

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Hanley! » Apr 20, '15, 4:00 pm

The Legend wrote:Nice! That was really entertaining. One question was the point about suburban Wisconsin a nod to Tim?

I wish I could say that it was. :P I can't imagine Tim busting out any freestyle rap, though he should feel free to prove me wrong on that one.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby Viazon » Apr 20, '15, 5:13 pm

"suffer through a bullshit movie about a magical cartoon mask?"

Blasphemy! Who wrote that? You or that Moon dude?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Hanley! » Apr 20, '15, 5:17 pm

Apologies. :P That wasn't me anyway. Could have been one of the editors, they change the captions sometimes. I actually like The Mask. And if I was going to make fun of a Cameron Diaz film, I wouldn't be short on other options.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby Viazon » Apr 20, '15, 5:26 pm

I'm pretty sure The Mask is her best movie. I really don't think I have actually enjoyed her in anything else.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby EmperorWu » Apr 21, '15, 5:27 am

WHAT!?!? I read that! You write for cracked Hanley? Badass! :D

EDIT: Looking through your stuff. You've actually written some of my favorite cracked articles. I'm losing my mind right now! :lol

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Return to Creative Corner