It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 1:28 pm

A Savior Returns.

Get feedback on creative writing, music or graphics that you created. This is also the place to request a signature or image or to engage in graphic competitions.

Moderator: Daz

A Savior Returns.

Postby ShaneOfan » Sep 24, '17, 7:13 pm

In darkness a voice reaches out. Echoing through the hushed arena.

"I have been gone from this place for far to long. I came back and looked around. I came back because of what I saw. In the worlds and in this place. Look around you, all of you. You now sit in darkness. Darkness that has crept into this arena as it has into your very hearts. Darkness that has climbed into and clouded your minds. Darkness that has attacked and captured your souls."

An all to familiar chuckle erupts. Many fans recognize immediately, many more either don't recognize or are enchanted by the deep but almost soft and hypnotic voice. The voice of a father giving a lesson to his children.

"These are trying time my brothers and sisters. These are times of hardship and fear. Storms ravish those who have sinned against the Lord. Nation States are on the verge of war. At any second there mere, meek hands could order hellfire and brimstone to reign down. They could destroy cities and nations with the push of a button. The Earth trembles."

A pause and a snicker from the ring. But around the Pepsi Center the crows has quieted as the hang on to every word.

"But none of you ask why, you just accept. You go about your lives not realizing the reason for such evil in this world is you. The reason for such turmoil, for such chaos is you. This is your punishment. In many many nations the governments have turned from gods. Sodomites may now join in what was once a scared bond. Your idol worship has increased by the second. You pass by the poor and the hungry on the streets carrying not about them. You don't even notice them or their plight as you pass, instead you bury your eye and minds into technology"

A rousing boo emits. The first time the crowd as done anything but sit in stunned silence in what seems like ages.

"You still worship men and women who you call stars. Knowing more about them then about the stars in the sky that the Lord provided for you. For you who ignore him daily. For you who refuse to acknowledge him. Across the globe houses of worship sit near empty. Pulpits gather dust and pews filled with less and less worshipers every week. On the day of the sabbath many of you rush home to watch 'game' after 'game' of violence. Most of you have not even risen for the day in time to show the Lord your love. Because you spent the night before intoxicating your temple. And engaging in sins of the flesh."

"But all is not lost my dear brothers and sisters. For in this darkness, in this darkness is a hope. In this darkness is a light"

The crowd remains eerily quiet as a single small light slowly starts to scan the crowd of Denver's Pepsi Center. It slows on individuals. Each man woman and child highlighted is as unique as the last. The light slowly grows bigger as it scans. Soon instead of individuals the light illuminates couples and small groups.

"That hope and that light is me. For I am here to save each and every one of you. You must simply accept the love of the Lord. And the guidance of me and my Disciples. For I and those who follow with me am your salvation. I am your savior. I am here to save those in the locker room and those in the board room. I am here to save those of you in this arena and those of you at home. But I can only guide my brothers and sisters. I can only show you my light. But you need to abandon your sins and step out from the darkness."

Another brief pause.

"Denver Colorado... Let there be light!"

Suddenly all of the lights in the arena brighten and flood the arena in a great flood of light. The crowd boos as Amos Hess stands in the middle of the ring smiling a wicked grin from ear to ear and "In the Sweet Bye and Bye" plays over the sound system.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 260

Re: A Savior Returns.

Postby Everlong » Sep 26, '17, 11:01 am

Omg yaass. In the current state of the world/a Trump America, the Hess character could take on an entirely new level of allegory.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Return to Creative Corner