It is currently: May 17, '24, 6:13 pm

Week 2 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 2 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Sep 13, '16, 12:26 pm

Week two, here we go! Lots of crazy action in week one. After weeks two and three we start to get a better idea of who these teams are, but we’re still in that phase of the season where it’s difficult to say with much certainty what will happen.

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0), PIT by 3.5 – The first of two meetings between these two teams this year, both of whom are favorites as Super Bowl contenders in the AFC. This should be a good one, pitting strength vs. strength (Steelers O vs. Bengals D). Key difference maker to watch for: AJ Green on those Steelers DBs. Pittsburgh’s success in shutting down Green could be what decides this game. But with the Bengals playing on the road, it’s going to be a tight one. I’m going to say homefield advantage is enough to give the Steelers the win, but expect to see the Bengals snag a game from the Steelers at home later this year. Steelers 27, Bengals 24

THURSDAY NIGHT – New York Jets (0-1) at Buffalo Bills (0-1), PUSH – Not a super impressive opening for the Bills. The Jets, however, took the Bengals to their limit and nearly walked away with a victory. They played some impressive football at points in that game, but just had one too many mistakes. I like the Jets to win this one. The Bills, meanwhile, are going to have a difficult time crawling out of a 0-2 hole in that division. Jets 23, Bills 16

Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Detroit Lions (1-0), DET by 5.5 – The Titans’ offense sputtered over and over again against the Vikings, but Minnesota’s defense is in another league from Detroit’s. Still, the Lions have the kind of offense the Vikings do not, and the Titans STILL managed to lose last week. Doesn’t bode well for Tennessee on Sunday. Lions 27, Titans 14

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 – Kansas City showed an incredible amount of heart in its opening week comeback against the Chargers. If Jamaal Charles returns this week, that’s just an added bonus for a team that looks poised to recapture last season’s run. The Texans are playing solid defense, and Brock played decent football after a quick INT to start things off. This could a troublesome team this season. But there’s just something about these Chiefs that makes me want to stick with them. UPSET! – Chiefs 24, Texans 20

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 – The Patriots just beat one of the league’s best teams on the road without its two best players. Sure, Miami has historically given the Patriots some struggles from time to time, but this is a much more favorable matchup. Patriots 20, Dolphins 17

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 – If it weren’t for the Rams, the Browns would be looking every part the league’s worst team. Ravens 23, Browns 10

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – Tough to say what to expect here. The Cowboys had a good shot at beating the Giants but came up just empty-handed. The Redskins got embarrassed by the Steelers. I’m not a big believer in Kirk Cousins OR Washington, honestly, and the Cowboys put up a good enough fight for me to pick them this week. UPSET! – Cowboys 20, Redskins 19

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – The last time these two teams got together, they scored over 100 combined points. This could be another barn burner, as the Saints’ defense doesn’t look to be remotely improved, and the Giants have plenty of firepower to keep up with Drew Brees. With the Giants playing at home, having a slightly better defense and an equal offense, I’m going with them to take it. Giants 34, Saints 30

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1), CAR by 13 – Not a bad way for the Panthers to rebound after a disheartening opening night loss to the Broncos. Coming off a mini-bye, they’ve had plenty of time to stew. Panthers 31, 49ers 13

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 – I expect this to be a close one, as the Bucs are going to surprise a lot of people this year. But if Arizona is at all a contender, and I believe they are, this is the kind of game they absolutely have to win, coming off a devastating week one loss to a Gronkless, Bradyless Patriots team. Cardinals 27, Buccaneers 20

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-1), SEA by 6 – The Seahawks looked rather bad in week one, but the Rams are far and away the league’s worst team at the moment. There was no sign of previous Rams teams that have given Seattle fits. Seahawks 20, Rams 6

Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Denver Broncos (1-0), DEN by 6 – With Peyton Manning gone, this game lacks the same level of intrigue it once did. But it will still be interesting to see if the Colts’ offense is enough to get past the Broncos’ defense and overcome its own defensive woes. The Colts appear to be a dysfunctional mess once again, however, and I’d take that Broncos team to make mincemeat out of the Colts’ game plan any day. Broncos 27, Colts 13

Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (1-0), OAK by 5 – Great start for Oakland, but they have to be concerned about their defense holding up. The Falcons pose another potential challenge, especially when it comes to guarding Julio Jones, but this is a Raiders team on the rise. Raiders 31, Falcons 20

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 – This Jaguars team is looking good. They took the Packers to their limit, their whole offense is maturing together, and their defense is looking improved. Meanwhile, San Diego is coming off the worst kind of heartbreaking loss, AND just lost its best offensive player not named Laserface. Just feels like a chance for the Jaguars to make a statement. UPSET! – Jaguars 30, Chargers 20

Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-0), GB by 2 – The Vikings’ defense will give the Packers some troubles for sure, as it has the last couple of years. But without any semblance of an offense to be concerned about, the Packers should be able to slip away from Minneapolis with an unblemished record. Packers 23, Vikings 13

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 – The Bears looked decent this past week, at least until the second half. Then suddenly everything went wrong. The Eagles shocked a lot of people with their performance, but then again, it was against the Browns. Hard to know what to expect here, so I’ll go with the home team. Bears 27, Eagles 20

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 2 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby The Legend » Sep 13, '16, 6:04 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0), PIT by 3.5 – The Steelers are scary good on offense this year and I think the Bengals will ultimately take a step back this year and probably miss the playoffs. That trend starts right here. Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Cincy Bengals 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – New York Jets (0-1) at Buffalo Bills (0-1), PUSH – This game will likely get the ugly Thursday Night tradition going early. The Jets have the makings of a one year wonder that slides back the next season and I think the Bills could be in the mix for a wild card spot. Buffalo Bills 17, NY Jets 14

Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Detroit Lions (1-0), DET by 5.5 – The Titans still have a way to go and while I doubt the Lions will be able to keep up their output all season they looked impressive last season. Detroit Lions 31, Tennessee Titans 26

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 – This could be a quite interesting game between two teams that should find themselves in the mix for the playoffs this season. I've got the Texans winning the South this year so I'll go with them for the win. Houston Texans 24, KC Chiefs 23

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 – The Future Super Bowl Champion Victory Tour will continue this week. NE Patriots 17, Miami Dolphins 16

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 – Someone tell the 2008 Detroit Lions to make room. Their about to have some more company in the outhouse this season. Apparently, analytics say that the way to be a winning team is to first strip down to a point worse than even the 1999 expansion team. Baltimore Ravens 21, Cleveland Browns 7

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – There is absolutely nothing compelling about this game. I don't find either of these teams all that good, compelling or interesting, but the Cowboys are the better team with better weapons and a better quarterback. UPSET!!! Dallas Cowboys 28, Washington Redskins 18

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – The Giants are simply the better team, although I think this one will be fairly close and a definite offensive showcase. NY Giants 28, NO Saints 27

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1), CAR by 13 – If you had to guess what these two teams would have done in Week 1, my guess is you would have predicted the opposite of what did happen. That's why Week 2 is the correction week. Panthers roll in this one. Carolina Panthers 24, SF Niners 10

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 – I think the Bucs are a team on the rise and the Cardinals are a team on the slide and that's why I'm picking the upset here. UPSET!!! TB Buccaneers 27, Arizona Cardinals 23

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-1), SEA by 6 – The only question about this game is will the Rams actually get on the scoreboard? Seattle Seahawks 20, LA Rams 3

Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Denver Broncos (1-0), DEN by 6 – Not quite sure what to think about this game, I think the Broncos are going to fall back this year and while the Colts are mostly a bad team they do have Andrew Luck. If this were in Indy I'd go the other way, but I'll say home field carries the Broncos. Denver Broncos 30, Indianapolis Colts 28

Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (1-0), OAK by 5 – Not much to say about this one. A future playoff team vs a non-playoff team. Oakland Raiders 33, Atlanta Falcons 28

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 – The Chargers let one slip away this week and the Jaguars are going to figure this thing out eventually this season. UPSET!!! Jacksonville Jaguars 28, SD Chargers 27

Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-0), GB by 2 – Something tells me Adrian Peterson is going to go All Day on the Packers defense. UPSET!!! Minnesota Vikings 24, GB Packers 21

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 – Carson Wentz had an impressive debut, but I can't wait to see what he does against a real NFL defense. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait another week for that. UPSET!!! Philly Eagles 27, Chicago Bears 13

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby RatedRBowler » Sep 14, '16, 10:45 am

Steelers > Bengals
Jets > Bills
Lions > Titans
Chiefs > Texans UPSET!
Pats > Dolphins
Ravens > Browns
Cowboys > Redskins UPSET!
Saints > Giants UPSET!
Panthers > Niners
Cardinals > Bucs
Seahawks > Rams
Broncos > Colts
Raiders > Falcons
Jaguars > Chargers UPSET!
Packers > Vikings
Bears > Eagles

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby HFX » Sep 14, '16, 11:26 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0), PIT by 3.5 – Steelers 24, Bengals 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – New York Jets (0-1) at Buffalo Bills (0-1), PUSH – Jets 26, Bills 17

Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Detroit Lions (1-0), DET by 5.5 – Lions 31, Titans 20

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 – Texans 25, Chiefs 20

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 – Patriots 27, Dolphins 17

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 – Ravens 26, Browns 12

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – UPSET!!! Cowboys 20, Redskins 18

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – UPSET!!! Saints 37, Giants 31

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1), CAR by 13 – Panthers 32, 49ers 13

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 - Cardinals 24, Buccaneers 21

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-1), SEA by 6 – Seattle 23, Rams 9

Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Denver Broncos (1-0), DEN by 6 – Broncos 26, Colts 13

Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (1-0), OAK by 5 – Raiders 34, Falcons 28

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 – UPSET!!! Jaguars 27, Chargers 24

Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-0), GB by 2 – Packers 30, Vikings 20

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 – UPSET!!! Eagles 27, Bears 20

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby DBSoT » Sep 14, '16, 12:14 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0), Pittsburgh Steelers. You can't stop Antonio Brown, you can only hope to contain him.

THURSDAY NIGHT – New York Jets (0-1) at Buffalo Bills (0-1), New York Jets. These teams seem pretty equal overall, but Decker and Marshall give NY the advantage.

Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Detroit Lions (1-0), Detroit Lions. The Titans are getting better, but are at least a year away. The Lions will need to sure up the defense, but the offense looks to have some potential.

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), Kansas City Chiefs. Kansas City had a slight stumble in week 1, but I think they make the adjustments and win by double digits against Houston.

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), Miami Dolphins. It's a hunch.

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), Baltimore Ravens. I will be interested to see who wins a game first the Browns or the Rams.

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), Washington Redskins. Redskins are better than they showed against Pittsburgh and Dallas just doesn't impress me as long as they have 2 rookies in the backfield.

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), New York Giants. Points for everyone! This game will end 105-108.

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1), Carolina Panthers. San Fran did beat a terrible Rams team, but they did it the way a good team should, by shutting them out. Now they get to play a real team and likely get shutout themselves.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), Arizona Cardinals. Correction week. Jameis is not going to like his match up with the Cardinals defense.

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-1), Seattle Seahawks. The Rams may not score a point until week 3. Seattle may need a shutout if Russell Wilson doesn't play.

Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Denver Broncos (1-0), Denver Broncos. Andrew Luck is going to get sacked early and often.

Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (1-0), Oakland Raiders. This one is close, but I like Oakland at home over Atlanta traveling across the country.

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), San Diego Chargers. Same reasoning as Oak-Atl.

Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-0), Green Bay Packers. One team is better than the other, what is to discuss?

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), Philadelphia Eagles. I said Wentz was the best QB in this past draft and I still believe that. He will struggle at times in his rookie year, but the early schedule sets up well for him to succeed. The Bears defense is suspect and should give Wentz a chance to start with two great showings.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby EmperorWu » Sep 14, '16, 3:58 pm

Steelers > Bengals
Jets > Bills
Lions > Titans
Texans > Chiefs
Pats > Dolphins
Ravens > Browns
Cowboys > Redskins
Giants > Saints
Panthers > Niners
Cardinals > Bucs
Seahawks > Rams
Broncos > Colts
Raiders > Falcons
Jaguars > Chargers
Packers > Vikings
Bears > Eagles

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby xgamr » Sep 15, '16, 5:14 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0), PIT by 3.5 – Steelers

THURSDAY NIGHT – New York Jets (0-1) at Buffalo Bills (0-1), PUSH – Jets

Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Detroit Lions (1-0), DET by 5.5 – Lions

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 –Texans

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 – Patriots

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 – Ravens

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – UPSET Cowboys

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – UPSET Saints

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1), CAR by 13 – Panthers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 – Cardinals

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-1), SEA by 6 – Seahawks

Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Denver Broncos (1-0), DEN by 6 – Broncos

Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (1-0), OAK by 5 – Raiders

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 – UPSET Jags

Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-0), GB by 2 – Packers

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 – Bears

Last edited by xgamr on Sep 18, '16, 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby JDD » Sep 15, '16, 10:03 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0), PIT by 3.5 – Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 –UPSET! Cheifs

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 –Patriots

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 –Ravens

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – UPSET! Cowboys

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – GIANTS

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1), CAR by 13 –Panthers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 - Cardinals

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-1), SEA by 6 –Seahawks

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 –UPSET! Jaguars

Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-0), GB by 2 –Packers

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 –UPSET! Eagles

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Philip Rivers » Sep 15, '16, 12:34 pm

Bills 21 Jets 20

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 100

Postby BSM » Sep 15, '16, 5:50 pm

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 – UPSET! Chiefs

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 – Patriots

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 – Ravens

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – UPSET! Cowboys

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – Giants

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 - Cardinals

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 – UPSET! Jaguars

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 – Bears

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby Messiah » Sep 15, '16, 6:21 pm

Bills

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Sep 16, '16, 11:37 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0), PIT by 3.5 – Steelers 24 Bengals 20

Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Detroit Lions (1-0), DET by 5.5 – Lions 31 Titans 21

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 – Texans 27 Chiefs 17

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 – Patriots 31 Dolphins 13

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 – Ravens 24 Browns 13

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – Redskins 24 Cowboys 17

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – UPSET!!! Saints 38 Giants 31

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1), CAR by 13 – Panthers 31 49ers 12

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 – Cardinals 28 Buccaneers 24

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-1), SEA by 6 – Seahawks 31 Rams 7

Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Denver Broncos (1-0), DEN by 6 – Broncos 27 Colts 24

Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (1-0), OAK by 5 – Raiders 31 Falcons 30

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 – UPSET!!! Jaguars 27 Chargers 23

Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-0), GB by 2 – Packers 20 Vikings 17

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 – UPSET!!! Eagles 24 Bears 14

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 17, '16, 8:20 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0), PIT by 3.5 – PITTSBURGH

Tennessee Titans (0-1) at Detroit Lions (1-0), DET by 5.5 – DETROIT

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 – HOUSTON

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 – NEW ENGLAND

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 – BALTIMORE

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – UPSET!! DALLAS

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – UPSET!! NEW ORLEANS

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Carolina Panthers (0-1), CAR by 13 – CAROLINA

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 – ARIZONA

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-1), SEA by 6 – SEATTLE

Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Denver Broncos (1-0), DEN by 6 – DENVER

Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (1-0), OAK by 5 – OAKLAND

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 – UPSET!! JACKSONVILLE

Green Bay Packers (1-0) at Minnesota Vikings (1-0), GB by 2 – GREEN BAY

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 – CHICAGO

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Sep 18, '16, 8:34 am

GET YOUR PICKS IN!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Philip Rivers » Sep 18, '16, 9:49 am

Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0), HOU by 2.5 – Chiefs

Miami Dolphins (0-1) at New England Patriots (1-0), NE by 6.5 – UPSET Miami

Baltimore Ravens (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), BAL by 6.5 – Browns

Dallas Cowboys (0-1) at Washington Redskins (0-1), WAS by 3 – Skins

New Orleans Saints (0-1) at New York Giants (1-0), NYG by 4.5 – UPSET Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Arizona Cardinals (0-1), ARZ by 6.5 – Cards

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) at San Diego Chargers (0-1), SD by 1 – Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), CHI by 3 – UPSET Eagles

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Postby Everlong » Sep 20, '16, 11:02 am

RESULTS

The Legend: 12-6, hit two upsets
HFX: 12-6, hit two upsets
JDD: 12-6, hit two upsets
Everlong: 11-6, hit one upset
EmperorWu: 11-6, hit one upset
DBSoT: 10-7, hit one upset
Xgamr: 10-7, hit one upset
BSM: 10-7, hit one upset
CMPUNKFAN: 9-7, hit one upset
Str8Shooter: 9-7, hit one upset
RatedRBowler: 9-8, hit one upset
Philip Rivers: 7-10, hit one upset

@Messiah already forgetting to submit his picks after Thursday!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Return to NFL