It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 4:46 am

Arrest warrant out for LeSean McCoy

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Arrest warrant out for LeSean McCoy

Postby Messiah » Feb 08, '16, 3:02 pm

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/08/lesean ... er-assault

The report states that officers Darnell Jessie, Roland Butler and Sergeant Daniel Ayers purchased four bottles of champagne that evening. When Butler “moved to another location with his bottle,” former Pitt football player Tamarcus Porter “approached him and tried to pull the bottle from his hand.” According to the report, “an argument ensued as to the ownership of the bottle,” at which point McCoy, Brinkley and Christopher Henderson “assisted [Porter].” During the ensuing altercation, according to the report, Butler was knocked to the ground and “punched, kicked and stomped about his body and head multiple times.”

A law enforcement official told CSNPhilly.com that two of the officers suffered broken ribs. According to the report, Butler transported himself to Delaware County Memorial Hospital, where he was treated for a laceration to his right eye, a broken nose, broken ribs and a sprained thumb. Jessie was admitted to Hahnemann Hospital where he received stitches over his left eye and treatment for a possible skull fracture.

Video surveillance from outside showed both parties being ejected from the club, according to the report. The report said a camera inside the club where the incident occurred “was not functional.”

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports police are seeking arrest warrants in the LeSean McCoy nightclub case.

McCoy, as well as ex-Charger Curtis Brinkley and two other men, are alleged to have severely beaten three off-duty police officers, hospitalizing two of them. The brawl apparently erupted after McCoy's group attempted to co-opt a bottle of champagne. The Bills are "aware" of the incident.

Apparently there is a video of the incident. He's looking at potential jail time.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Arrest warrant out for LeSean McCoy

Postby Everlong » Feb 08, '16, 3:39 pm

I just don't understand how it's so difficult for multimillionaires to stay out of trouble.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: Arrest warrant out for LeSean McCoy

Postby War Daddy » Feb 08, '16, 6:46 pm

Everlong wrote:I just don't understand how it's so difficult for multimillionaires to stay out of trouble.

Money means power. Power means less responsibilities.

But at the same time, MILLIONS of others are able to keep themselves out of trouble so i dont know man.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Return to NFL