It is currently: Jun 03, '24, 10:56 pm

I believe

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

I believe

Postby Everlong » Jan 24, '16, 8:39 pm

I haven't necessarily been a doubter of the Panthers this year, as I've always thought many people were underrating them even when they were undefeated (lots of people called them overrated/not that good). But man, after the display today, I don't know how I could possibly pick against them in the Super Bowl. This team is legit.

Sending Peyton out with a Super Bowl loss.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: I believe

Postby EmperorWu » Jan 24, '16, 10:05 pm

I'm surprised how many people underestimated them. Still I hope by some miracle the Broncos win.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Re: I believe

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Jan 24, '16, 10:12 pm

As much as I'd like to see Peyton go out with a Superbowl win, Carolina is on fire and I don't think Denver will have an answer for Cam Newton running outside of the pocket when they bring in their pass rushers. Panthers defense just has to play cover 6 and let Peyton try to make those difficult sideline throws (which he won't make due to arm strength) and they walk away with the title.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 155

Return to NFL