It is currently: May 21, '24, 11:39 am

Week 14 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 14 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Dec 03, '13, 6:12 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5 - If this game was being played in Carolina I'd certainly pick the Panthers to win, but the Saints are coming off a blowout loss to a good team and desperately need to rebound if they want to win their division. I think they take care of business at home against a feisty Panthers squad. Saints 28, Panthers 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3 - Houston has lost ten straight and Jacksonville has won three of its last four, yet Houston is the team that's favored. I'm done doubting the Jags. This Texans team is just plain bad. UPSET! - Jacksonville 24, Houston 20

Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5 - The Bengals and Colts have both lost some steam considering how they were looking a few weeks ago, but the Colts have clearly been hampered by the loss of Reggie Wayne on offense. Playing against a talented defense on the road makes me think they're in for a rough weekend. Bengals 27, Colts 23

Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) at Washington Redskins (3-9), KC by 3.5 - Nothing like a game against the Redskins to start getting some confidence back. The Chiefs played the Broncos pretty well for a while in that game, but now they need to start scoring some wins again to carry a bit of momentum into the postseason. Chiefs 24, Redskins 6

Minnesota Vikings (3-8-1) at Baltimore Ravens (6-6), BAL by 7 - Suddenly the Ravens find themselves right back in the thick of the playoff hunt. With a couple teams hot on their tails they can't really afford to lose many more games, so I'm expecting the Ravens to keep their winning ways going. Ravens 27, Vikings 17

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), NE by 11.5 - The Browns are going to be starting either their 4th string QB or a guy just signed this week. Not looking good. Patriots 35, Browns 6

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3 - Interesting matchup here. The Lions have shown some particularly tenacious defense as of late, but they've been remarkably inconsistent on the season. The Eagles are quickly making a case of their own to be the NFC East champions, and NIck Foles is playing about as well as anyone could have hoped. My guess is the Eagles take this one. Eagles 31, Lions 17

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3 - Man, the playoff hopes for the Jets sure went down the tubes quickly. That team is just looking bad. I think the Raiders can steal one from them on the road. UPSET! - Raiders 26, Jets 21

Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7), PIT by 3 - The Dolphins have probably surprised a lot of people by staying in the playoff hunt despite the shape their offensive line is in and all of the distractions they've had to overcome. The Steelers have some distractions of their own this week and are in a must-win situation if they want to maintain any hope of a wild card spot. Typically I'd take them in this scenario, but I called the Dolphins as a playoff contender before the season started, and I'm going to stick by them. UPSET! - Dolphins 23, Steelers 19

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5 - The Bucs have won three of their last four and have finally started to show a little bit of what made people consider them to be a possible major turnaround team this season. Tampa 23, Buffalo 13

Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Denver Broncos (10-2), DEN by 12 - Welp, this game should be the final nail in the coffin that holds the Titans' playoff chances. Broncos 41, Titans 14

St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5), ARZ by 6.5 - The Cardinals probably need to win this game if they're going to stay in the playoff hunt. In addition to needing to keep pace with San Francisco, they need to score as many divisional victories as possible for tiebreaking purposes. My guess is that they succeed. Cardinals 27, Rams 16

New York Giants (5-7) at San Diego Chargers (5-7), SD by 3 - Well, the Giants finally beat a starting quarterback, but now they face one of hte league's hottest players (and most underrated at this point), Philip Rivers. If the Giants had any hope left of a division title, it ends this week. Chargers 31, Giants 20

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5 - I think Seattle will easily win homefield advantage and get to the Super Bowl, but they're going to lose one more game this season, and this seems to be the prime candidate. They've had struggles on the road against the 49ers, and while I think this one will be close, I think this will be their second and final loss of the season. 49ers 27, Seahawks 26

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), PUSH - You know things have gone bad for the Packers when they're in a PUSH at home against the Falcons. If Aaron Rodgers plays, they win. If he doesn't, they don't. Simple as that. It's unbelievable how much one person can mean to a team, but he's the single best player in football. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. Falcons 99, Packers 0

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2 - Fuck the Bears. Cowboys 35, Bears 13

I'll get last week's picks scored tomorrow.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 14 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 03, '13, 6:43 pm

Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5: Saints

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3: Jags UPSET!!!!!
Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5: Cinci

Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) at Washington Redskins (3-9), KC by 3.5: Chiefs

Minnesota Vikings (3-8-1) at Baltimore Ravens (6-6), BAL by 7: Ravens

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), NE by 11.5: Pats

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3: Eagles

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3: Raiders UPSET!!!!!

Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7), PIT by 3: Steelers

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5: Bills UPSET!!!!!

Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Denver Broncos (10-2), DEN by 12: Broncos

St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5), ARZ by 6.5: Cards

New York Giants (5-7) at San Diego Chargers (5-7), SD by 3: Chargers

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5: Seahawks UPSET!!!!!

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), PUSH: Packers

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2: Dallas

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby GameDesigner14 » Dec 03, '13, 7:11 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3: Jags UPSET!!!!!

Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5: Cincinnati

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), NE by 11.5: Patriots

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3: Raiders UPSET!!!!!

Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7), PIT by 3: UPSET!!!! Dolphins

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5: Bills UPSET!!!!!

St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5), ARZ by 6.5: Cardinals

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5: 49ers

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2: UPSET!!!!! Bears

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby BSM » Dec 03, '13, 7:15 pm

Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5: UPSET! Panthers

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3: Texans

Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5: Bengals

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3: UPSET! Lions

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3: Jets

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5: Bucs

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5: UPSET! Seahawks

Edit: Forgot Monday Night game

Cowboys at Bears: Cowboys

Last edited by BSM on Dec 08, '13, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby The Legend » Dec 03, '13, 7:26 pm

Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5 - Another huge game for the Saints as they try to look to bounce back from that debacle Monday night. The Panthers meanwhile are attempting to continue their streak as the hottest team in the NFL. If Carolina can win this one on the road they will have control of the division and a most likely the second seed in the NFC. Even if the Saints win this one it will go down to the wire as the two will meet later on. I'll say the Saints can win a tight one in that dome where they have been pretty dominant. NO Saints 23, Carolina Panthers 21

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3 - We have now reached the point in the season as I watch for my team to lose again and I root for as many bad teams as possible can find fluky wins to surpass the Browns win total. This is one of those cases, in other words go Jaguars! UPSET!!! Jacksonville Jaguars 17, Houston Texans 16

Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5 - The biggest game of the week in the AFC. This will most likely determine which team is third and which one is fourth in the AFC. The difference of course is avoiding the Chiefs in the first round and most likely the Broncos or Chiefs until the AFC Championship game. The Colts have struggled lately and Cincy seems to be getting back in stride. I'll take them for the win. Cincy Bengals 24, Indy Colts 20

Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) at Washington Redskins (3-9), KC by 3.5 - As discussed previously, I'll be rooting for Washington to win, but I just don't see a reasonable enough path to actually choose them. The Chiefs get the doctor recommended treatment for a three game losing streak, a vacation to Washington DC. KC Chiefs 27, Washington Redskins 20

Minnesota Vikings (3-8-1) at Baltimore Ravens (6-6), BAL by 7 - Ravens are just too much better than the Vikings. Baltimore Ravens 24, Minnesota Vikings 21

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), NE by 11.5 - If Alex Tanney, Caleb Hanie and Jason Campbell were all on the field at the same time throwing a pass, chances are the Patriots would defend each pass and probalby pick them off. NE Patriots 33, Cleveland Browns 13

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3 - I'm pretty sure Detroit is the better team. However, this is one of those games where it might not be a big enough difference to overcome the home crowd. I'm very tempted to pick the upset here, but just a little gun shy to pull the trigger. Philly Eagles 27, Detroit Lions 24

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3 - Geno Smith has gone into a full on collapse into what everyone thought he would be in the NFL. 8 interceptions and 0 touchdowns isn't a margin that's going to lead to many victories. UPSET!!! Oakland Raiders 23, NY Jets 21

Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7), PIT by 3 - I just have a feeling that the Pittsburgh Steelers aren't going to fade into the darkness as easily as people think they will. Miami still has some major chemistry issues and a lack of an ability to stay on the same page. Pittsburgh pulls out a tight one after a Tannehill miscue. Pittsburgh Steelers 21, Miami Dolphins 20

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5 - Going out on the limb with a crazy pick. I think Buffalo is going to win this one as Tampa Bay is bound to cool off down the stretch. UPSET!!! Buffalo Bills 24, TB Buccaneers 23

Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Denver Broncos (10-2), DEN by 12 - Nothing to see here. Move along. Denver Broncos 31, Tennessee Titans 21

St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5), ARZ by 6.5 - Arizona is the better team, it really is that simple. If they want a shot at staying in the wild card race with the likes of San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans the Cardinals can't afford to have this one slip away. Arizona Cardinals 23, St. Louis Rams 21

New York Giants (5-7) at San Diego Chargers (5-7), SD by 3 - This game is beyond blah to me. SD Chargers 24, NY Giants 22

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5 - Call me crazy, but I think Seattle is going to be in for a letdown after their big home showing on Monday night. San Francisco can make things a little more interesting in the NFC seeding race with a win here and I think that's what they will do. SF Niners 21, Seattle Seahawks 20

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), PUSH - Going on my as many teams as possible get to 4 wins rant and the fact that it looks like Aaron Rodgers will miss another game... Atlanta Falcons 27, GB Packers 24

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2 - December isn't usually kind to Tony Romo and I think the Cowboys are going to make this more dramatic than it should be as they head down the home stretch. Chicago will pull this one off. UPSET!!! Chicago Bears 28, Dallas Cowboys 27

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Fatman » Dec 04, '13, 2:46 pm

Panthers at Saints
Texans at Jaguars
Colts at Bengals
Chiefs at Redskins
Vikings at Ravens
Browns at Patriots
Lions at Eagles
Raiders at Jets
Dolphins at Steelers
Bills at Bucs
Titans at Broncos
Rams at Cardinals
Giants at Chargers
Seahawks at 49ers
Falcons at Packers
Cowboys at Bears

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 2

Postby HFX » Dec 04, '13, 5:33 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5 - Saints 30, Panthers 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3 - UPSET! Jaguars 27, Texans 17

Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5 - Bengals 20, Colts 17

Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) at Washington Redskins (3-9), KC by 3.5 - Chiefs 28, Redskins 13

Minnesota Vikings (3-8-1) at Baltimore Ravens (6-6), BAL by 7 - Ravens 23, Vikings 14

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), NE by 11.5 - Patriots 40, Browns 13

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3 - Eagles 31, Lions 24

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3 - UPSET! Raiders 21, Jets 13

Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7), PIT by 3 - UPSET! Dolphins 24, Steelers 20

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5 - Buccaneers 28, Bills 23

Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Denver Broncos (10-2), DEN by 12 - Broncos 42, Titans 21

St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5), ARZ by 6.5 - Cardinals 20, Rams 14

New York Giants (5-7) at San Diego Chargers (5-7), SD by 3 - Chargers 31, Giants 21

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5 - UPSET! Seahawks 27, 49ers 20

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), PUSH - Packers 13, Falcons 12

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2 - Cowboys 35, Bears 20

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby GNR » Dec 04, '13, 7:03 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3: UPSET Jags

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Dec 04, '13, 7:23 pm

Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3 - JAGS

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby motionmann » Dec 05, '13, 9:00 am

Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3 - UPSET! Jaguars - Lol! Texans and Jags tonight?! Not watching. (watch it be the game of the year too.)

Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5: Bengals

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3: UPSET! Lions

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3: Jets

Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7), PIT by 3: UPSET! Dolphins

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5: UPSET! Bills

St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5), ARZ by 6.5: Cards

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5: UPSET! Seahawks

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), PUSH: Falcons

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2: Cowboys

Last edited by motionmann on Dec 08, '13, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby xgamr » Dec 05, '13, 11:01 am

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3 - UPSET Jags

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby JDD » Dec 05, '13, 2:11 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3: Upset! Jaguars

Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5: Upset!! Panthers

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3: Upset! Lions

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3: Upset! Raiders

New York Giants (5-7) at San Diego Chargers (5-7), SD by 3: Upset! Giants

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5: 49ers

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2: Upset! Bears

Last edited by JDD on Dec 07, '13, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby UTK » Dec 05, '13, 6:48 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Houston Texans (2-10) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9), HOU by 3 - UPSET! Jackssonville

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5 - SAINTS

Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5 - BENGALS

Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) at Washington Redskins (3-9), KC by 3.5 - CHIEFS

Minnesota Vikings (3-8-1) at Baltimore Ravens (6-6), BAL by 7 - BALTIMORE

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), NE by 11.5 - PATS

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3 - PHILLY

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3 - JETS

Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7), PIT by 3 - UPSET! MIAMI

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5 - TAMPA BAY

Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Denver Broncos (10-2), DEN by 12 - DENVER

St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5), ARZ by 6.5 - CARDS

New York Giants (5-7) at San Diego Chargers (5-7), SD by 3 - UPSET! GIANTS

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5 - UPSET! SEATTLE

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), PUSH - FALCONS

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2 - DALLAS

Last edited by UTK on Dec 08, '13, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 08, '13, 8:54 am

Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5: NEW ORLEANS

Indianapolis Colts (8-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (8-4), CIN by 5.5: CINCINNATI

Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) at Washington Redskins (3-9), KC by 3.5: KANSAS CITY

Minnesota Vikings (3-8-1) at Baltimore Ravens (6-6), BAL by 7: BALTIMORE

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), NE by 11.5: NEW ENGLAND

Detroit Lions (7-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-5), PHI by 3: UPSET!!! DETROIT

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3: UPSET!!! OAKLAND

Miami Dolphins (6-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7), PIT by 3: PITTSBURGH

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5: UPSET!!! BUFFALO

Tennessee Titans (5-7) at Denver Broncos (10-2), DEN by 12: DENVER

St. Louis Rams (5-7) at Arizona Cardinals (7-5), ARZ by 6.5: ARIZONA

New York Giants (5-7) at San Diego Chargers (5-7), SD by 3: SAN DIEGO

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5: SAN FRANCISCO

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), PUSH: GREEN BAY

Dallas Cowboys (7-5) at Chicago Bears (6-6), DAL by 2: DALLAS

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Dec 08, '13, 11:41 am

THURSDAY NIGHT - Late

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), Browns Upset

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3. Jets

Buffalo Bills (4-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9), TB by 2.5: Bills Upset

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5: Seahawks (Upset, Kinda)

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), PUSH: Falcons

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Dec 08, '13, 12:07 pm

Carolina Panthers (9-3) at New Orleans Saints (9-3), NO by 3.5: Panthers UPSET

Cleveland Browns (4-8) at New England Patriots (9-3), Pats

Oakland Raiders (4-8) at New York Jets (5-7), NYJ by 3. Jets

Seattle Seahawks (11-1) at San Francisco 49ers (8-4), SF by 2.5: Seahawks

Atlanta Falcons (3-9) at Green Bay Packers (5-6-1), Falcons

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby The Legend » Dec 10, '13, 12:18 pm

14-4 this week and I'm damn happy about it.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Everlong » Dec 10, '13, 4:29 pm

RESULTS:

everlong: 15-3, hit two upsets (I SHOULDA BELIEVED IN MY PACK :( )
GameDesigner14: 15-3, hit two upsets
HFX: 15-3, hit two upsets
The Legend: 14-4, hit two upsets
UTK: 14-4, hit two upsets
motionmann: 13-5, hit two upsets
Fatman: 12-4
ShaneOfan: 12-5, hit one upset
DanielsonTHAGOAT; 12-5, hit one upset
jdd123: 11-6, hit one upset
Str8Shooter: 10-5
BSM: 10-6
DBSoT: 9-6

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Dec 10, '13, 7:07 pm

Damn 6 people picked two correct upsets, Vegas didn't do a very good job last week.

World Champion
World Champion

Return to NFL