It is currently: May 12, '24, 3:45 am

Week 4 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 4 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Sep 29, '15, 1:02 pm

Week four, and things are starting to take shape in the NFL. There are a few really good teams… and a whole lot of mediocre jumbles and dumpster fires. Yikes.

Once again, not a whole lot of particularly attractive matchups this week, but that likely has a lot to do with the fact that so many teams are playing below their ability level.

But anyway, here we go with week four:

GAME OF THE WEEK – Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Denver Broncos (3-0), DEN by 6.5 – These two teams resemble each other in a sense. Solid defense, struggling yet capable offense. It’s really going to be interesting to see if the Vikings are able to run on the Broncos’ defense… that’s basically their only chance to take this thing on the road. But you can expect this game to be like every other Broncos game this year… a low-scoring slugfest. This will really test Minnesota’s mettle. Broncos 17, Vikings 13

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), BAL by 2.5 – This would be the game of the week if the Steelers were playing with Ben Roethlisberger. But with a 2015 Mike Vick at quarterback, this is likely to turn into quite a shit show for the Steelers against a Ravens team that is essentially already playing an elimination game here. Ravens 24, Steelers 13

LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2), NYJ by 1.5 – Rather shocking that they’d put a divisional game in Europe, but whatever. I’m still not a believer in the Jets, but the Dolphins look like an absolute mess. Still, call me crazy, but this is the Dolphins’ chance to prove people’s hopes for them before the season started weren’t misplaced. Can they come back from an embarrassing ass whooping against the Bills? If not, then their season is fucked. UPSET! – Dolphins 20, Jets 17

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (1-2), IND by 9.5 – Gotta be nice for the Colts to come back to playing divisional games in the cushy AFC South after getting shut down by actual competition their first couple weeks. EDIT: Andrew Luck is apparently out, so I'm going with a Jags upset if that is the case Jags over Colts [assuming luck is out]

Houston Texans (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0), ATL by 6.5 – Remember in 2013 when these two were the sexy Super Bowl picks then proceeded to bif it the entire season? Heh. Anyway, the Texans are clearly hampered by a lack of QB play, and playing on the road against the high-powered Falcons’ passing attack, they don’t stand much of a chance to keep up. Falcons 33, Texans 13

Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), CAR by 3 – The first Cam vs. Jameis NFL matchup will probably go pretty poorly for Tampa. If the Panthers start off at 4-0 with the ridiculous lack of offensive help they’ve got for Cam, that’s gonna be quite impressive. Panthers 24, Bucs 14

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1), BUF by 5.5 – I think the Giants are starting to put it together a bit and you can’t rule them out in the NFC East, but this Bills team is on a quest this year and I don’t think they’re going to let the Giants slow them down. Bills 27, Giants 20

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Chicago Bears (0-3), OAK by 3 – The Raiders hadn’t won a road game in two years, and now they could very well do it back-to-back. The Bears may be the league’s worst team right now. The Raiders have had a soft schedule to start the year, but a 3-1 start will feel good no matter who you played to get there. Raiders 23, Bears 13

Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Washington Redskins (1-2), PHI by 3 – You never can be completely certain what will happen in an NFC East divisional battle, but I have a hard time believing the Redskins are beating anyone with the kind of offensive performance they had against the Giants. Eagles 27, Redskins 16

Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0), CIN by 3.5 – It’s starting to get to do or die time for the Chiefs, who definitely haven’t lived up to their offseason hype. They may have played two tough teams in a row, but they looked completely out of their league in Green Bay before garbage time and absolutely blew it at home against the Broncos. They get a third top-five team in a row, on the road once again, and it’s not looking good for them. Bengals 35, Chiefs 17

Cleveland Browns (1-2) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 7.5 – The Chargers have been a disappointment so far to be sure, but a date with any team quarterbacked by Josh McCown should always be enough to cure what ails you. Chargers 26, Browns 12

Green Bay Packers (3-0) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), GB by 8.5 – The revenge tour continues for the Packers. Finally getting over the hump against the Seahawks, finally beating the Chiefs for the first time in Rodgers’ career and getting revenge for the ruined perfect season, and now finally taking down the 49ers for the first time since Kaep started playing. It’s not going to be nearly as fulfilling as it would have been with Harbaugh and the rest of the team still around, but it’ll still be fun watching the Niners get embarrassed. Packers 37, 49ers 20

St. Louis Rams (1-2) at Arizona Cardinals (3-0), ARZ by 6.5 – You can’t underestimate the Rams in divisional games, that is for sure. But with as well-coached as the Cardinals are and as good as they’ve looked, I can’t pick against them. Cardinals 24, Rams 20

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3), NO by 4 – The Cowboys started off looking better than expected with Brandon Weeden at the helm, but things blew up pretty quickly. The Saints started looking better than expected with Luke McCown at the helm, but things blew up pretty quickly. I guess I’ll take the Saints at home. Saints 20, Cowboys 14

Detroit Lions (0-3) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2), SEA by 9.5 – The Lions have forgotten how to play offense. It’s sad to watch. The Seahawks didn’t look particularly great on offense either, but playing at home in primetime against a Lions team that has lost its claws, you gotta think they take this one. Seahawks 30, Lions 10

Only one upset pick for me this week. Is it really going to be this predictable?

BYES: Tennessee Titans, New England Patriots

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 4 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby The Legend » Sep 29, '15, 2:41 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Denver Broncos (3-0), DEN by 6.5 – Man if Denver vs Minnesota is your game of the week, well, that's one sad week for football. The Broncos are really starting to form the look of the scariest team in the NFL. That defense is legit and if they ever have an off day I don't doubt that Peyton has a few shootout victories left in his arm. Minnesota has played more like the team that I expected entering this year after that opening game egg. I bet they wish they could have that one back and this would be a battle of undefeateds. As it is Denver should win this one in a fairly close battle. Denver Broncos 23, Minnesota Vikings 19

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), BAL by 2.5 – Divisional road games are never a gimme, especially in the AFC North where they only happen once or twice a year. That being said 2015 Mike Vick isn't what he once was and the Ravens are going to get on the left side of the ledger eventually. Baltimore Ravens 23, Pittsburgh Steelers 21

LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2), NYJ by 1.5 – A divisional game can always be tough to pick, the London games are usually even tougher to pick. Put the two together and I'm not sure where to go with this game. The Dolphins are starting to become the annual team of great free agent disappointment. I'm not sure if the Jets can maintain the pace that they are on, but they could extend it another week. NY Jets 23, Miami Dolphins 16

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (1-2), IND by 9.5 – Andrew Luck is apparently out. Nothing else matters. Jags win. UPSET!!! Jacksonville Jaguars 24, Indy Colts 21

Houston Texans (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0), ATL by 6.5 – The Atlanta Falcons are healthy right now this year and they are starting to regain their Super Bowl contendership form again after falling apart since making the NFC championship game. I think they've got a chance to run away with the NFC South this year, meanwhile the Texans might be the worst second place divisional team in the entire NFL. Atlanta Falcons 26, Houston Texans 21

Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), CAR by 3 – Carolina once again is pulling off one of the best smoke and mirror jobs in the NFL. They should win this one easily. Carolina Panthers 24, TB Buccaneers 17

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1), BUF by 5.5 – The Bills are starting to look like a real playoff contender. The Giants are an interesting case for a team that can stay in the playoff hunt in the sad NFC East. In a tough week to find an upset this battle of New York might be the best likelihood, but I don't love their odds. Buffalo Bills 27, NY Giants 23

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Chicago Bears (0-3), OAK by 3 – It took the Raiders two years to win any game on the road. It had been since Bernie Kosar was a rookie making his first start in Municipal Stadium since Oakland won in Cleveland - they were the LA Raiders back then. Now we are supposed to believe they can win twice in a row on the road? Also, as much as it looks like the Bears are trying to go 0-16, I just don't believe it. I saw one team go 0-16 in my life and I doubt I'll ever see it again. Football players have too much pride to roll over and play dead like this. Everyone thought the Browns were cashing in on the season after a mid-season trade of Trent Richardson, they won that next week. I expect the same here. UPSET!!! Chicago Bears 27, Oakland Raiders 24

Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Washington Redskins (1-2), PHI by 3 – The Eagles are bouncing back into proper form and boosted by their pathetic division to do it. Washington isn't worth talking about. Philly Eagles 24, Washington Redskins 23

Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0), CIN by 3.5 – It's still warm out. No one is thinking about the holiday season. That means good Andy Dalton is still around. The Chiefs are still the same old, can't score points Chiefs. Cincy Bengals 27, KC Chiefs 21

Cleveland Browns (1-2) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 7.5 – Someone explain to me how Mike Pettine has gone in one year from a coach who pressed all the right buttons and had revived hope in Cleveland in a way no one had in nearly 10 years last year to perhaps the worst motivator in the history of the NFL? I mean seriously, through three games the Browns have totally forgotten to show up and play with any pride twice. It's not on Josh McCown, the defense can't stop any nose from bleeding unless it's attached to a rookie quarterbacks face (7 sacks in one game, 0 sacks in the rest) and the Browns offensive line is offensively horrible. I have yet to pick a Browns game correctly this year. Hopefully for my fandom's sake that streak continues. SD Chargers 24, Cleveland Browns 22

Green Bay Packers (3-0) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), GB by 8.5 – LOL Niners... GB Packers 30, SF Niners 20

St. Louis Rams (1-2) at Arizona Cardinals (3-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Cards are looking like a hot NFC team again. They need to take care of business at home in their division. Arizona Cardinals 30, St. Louis Rams 17

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3), NO by 4 – The Battle of the Backup Quarterback! Call me crazy, but I'll take the Cowboys. UPSET!!! Dallas Cowboys 25, NO Saints 22

Detroit Lions (0-3) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2), SEA by 9.5 – Seattle is getting back on track and are a menace at home after their rough start on the road. The Lions suck badly. Seattle Seahawks 26, Detroit Lions 20

Last edited by The Legend on Oct 04, '15, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Messiah » Sep 29, '15, 3:02 pm

The Legend wrote:Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), CAR by 3 – Carolina once again is pulling off one of the best smoke and mirror jobs in the NFL.

They have made the playoffs 2 years in a row.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby The Legend » Sep 29, '15, 3:04 pm

Messiah wrote:
The Legend wrote:Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), CAR by 3 – Carolina once again is pulling off one of the best smoke and mirror jobs in the NFL.

And I'm not sure how they do it. Hence, smoke and mirrors.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Messiah » Sep 29, '15, 3:15 pm

The Legend wrote:
Messiah wrote:

Guess I will have to make a Cam Newton thread to educate you, sir!

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby The Legend » Sep 29, '15, 3:47 pm

Messiah wrote:
The Legend wrote:
Messiah wrote:

Please don't. We had one of those last year. I don't think I could learn any more. :P

World Champion
World Champion

Postby UTK » Sep 30, '15, 9:33 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Denver Broncos (3-0), DEN by 6.5 – DENVER

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), BAL by 2.5 – BALTIMORE

LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2), NYJ by 1.5 – JETS

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (1-2), IND by 9.5 – COLTS

Houston Texans (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0), ATL by 6.5 – ATLANTA

Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), CAR by 3 – CAROLINA

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1), BUF by 5.5 – UPSET! GIANTS

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Chicago Bears (0-3), OAK by 3 – OAKLAND

Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Washington Redskins (1-2), PHI by 3 – PHILLY

Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0), CIN by 3.5 – BENGALS

Cleveland Browns (1-2) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 7.5 – SAN DIEGO

Green Bay Packers (3-0) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), GB by 8.5 – GREEN BAY

St. Louis Rams (1-2) at Arizona Cardinals (3-0), ARZ by 6.5 – CARDS

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3), NO by 4 – UPSET! DALLAS

Detroit Lions (0-3) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2), SEA by 9.5 – SEATTLE

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Messiah » Sep 30, '15, 11:35 am

The Legend wrote:
Messiah wrote:
The Legend wrote:
Messiah wrote:

Please don't. We had one of those last year. I don't think I could learn any more. :P

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/film-r ... m-newton-0

Just read this article for me. @The Legend

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby The Legend » Sep 30, '15, 11:47 am

Yes, Messiah, I'm in no way saying Cam isn't a really good quarterback. He's still a quarterback that's behind one of the worst lines in the NFL, has one of the worst receiving corps in the NFL and one of the 10 worst running games if you take Cam Newton away from the running game. So, yes I still say for their overall roster, the Panthers are mostly doing it on smoke and mirrors.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby GNR » Sep 30, '15, 8:09 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Denver Broncos (3-0), DEN by 6.5 – DENVER

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), BAL by 2.5 – BALTIMORE

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1), BUF by 5.5 – BUFFALO

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3), NO by 4 – UPSET! DALLAS

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby DBSoT » Sep 30, '15, 9:20 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1) - Baltimore

LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2) - Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (1-2) - Colts

Houston Texans (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0) - Falcons

Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2) - Panthers

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1) - Bills

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Chicago Bears (0-3) - Oakland

Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Washington Redskins (1-2) - Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0) - Bengals

Cleveland Browns (1-2) at San Diego Chargers (1-2) - Chargers

Green Bay Packers (3-0) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2) - Packers

St. Louis Rams (1-2) at Arizona Cardinals (3-0) - Cardinals

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3) - Cowboys

Detroit Lions (0-3) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2) - Seattle

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby xgamr » Sep 30, '15, 10:41 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), BAL by 2.5 Ravens

LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2), NYJ by 1.5 Jets

Last edited by xgamr on Oct 03, '15, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » Oct 01, '15, 10:36 am

GET YOUR PICKS IN FOR TONIGHT'S GAME!!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 01, '15, 12:11 pm

Ravens > Steelers
Broncos > Vikings
Jets > Dolphins
Jaguars > Colts UPSET!!!
Falcons > Texans
Panthers > Buccaneers
Bills > Giants
Raiders > Bears
Eagles > Redskins
Bengals > Chiefs
Chargers > Browns
Packers > Niners
Cardinals > Rams
Saints > Cowboys
Seahawks > Lions

No upsets. lol incoming bad week for me.

EDIT: Going with Jags now that Andy Luck is out

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Oct 04, '15, 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby BSM » Oct 01, '15, 3:18 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Denver Broncos (3-0), DEN by 6.5 – Broncos

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), BAL by 2.5 – Ravens

LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2), NYJ by 1.5 – Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (1-2), IND by 9.5 – Colts

Houston Texans (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons

Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), CAR by 3 – Panthers

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1), BUF by 5.5 – Bills

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Chicago Bears (0-3), OAK by 3 – Raiders

Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Washington Redskins (1-2), PHI by 3 – Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0), CIN by 3.5 – Bengals

Cleveland Browns (1-2) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 7.5 – Chargers

Green Bay Packers (3-0) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), GB by 8.5 – Packers

St. Louis Rams (1-2) at Arizona Cardinals (3-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Cardinals

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3), NO by 4 – UPSET! Cowboys

Detroit Lions (0-3) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2), SEA by 9.5 – Seahawks

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby JDD » Oct 01, '15, 3:24 pm

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1), BUF by 5.5 – UPSET! GIANTS

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3), NO by 4 – SAINTS

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 01, '15, 4:30 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Denver Broncos (3-0) - Broncos

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1) - Steelers

LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2) - Dolphins

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (1-2) - Jaguars

Houston Texans (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0) - Falcons

Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2) - Panthers

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1) - Bills

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Chicago Bears (0-3) - Oakland

Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Washington Redskins (1-2) - Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0) - Bengals

Cleveland Browns (1-2) at San Diego Chargers (1-2) - Chargers

Green Bay Packers (3-0) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2) - Packers

St. Louis Rams (1-2) at Arizona Cardinals (3-0) - Cardinals

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3) - Cowboys

Detroit Lions (0-3) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2) - Seattle

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Messiah » Oct 01, '15, 5:00 pm

Ravens @ Steelers

If Ravens lose to Vick and go 0-4, LOL.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby HFX » Oct 01, '15, 5:07 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Denver Broncos (3-0), DEN by 6.5 – Broncos 24, Vikings 17

THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), BAL by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Steelers 26, Ravens 24

LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2), NYJ by 1.5 – Jets 24, Dolphins 23

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (1-2), IND by 9.5 – Colts 30, Jaguars 17

Houston Texans (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0), ATL by 6.5 – Falcons 35, Texans 23

Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), CAR by 3 – Panthers 24, Buccaneers 20

New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1), BUF by 5.5 – Bills 34, Giants 24

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Chicago Bears (0-3), OAK by 3 – Raiders 23, Bears 17

Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Washington Redskins (1-2), PHI by 3 – Eagles 25, Redskins 20

Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0), CIN by 3.5 – Bengals 27, Chiefs 18

Cleveland Browns (1-2) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 7.5 – Chargers 30, Browns 16

Green Bay Packers (3-0) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), GB by 8.5 – Packers 46, 49ers 9

St. Louis Rams (1-2) at Arizona Cardinals (3-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Cardinals 27, Rams 23

Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3), NO by 4 – UPSET!!! Cowboys 20, Saints 17

Detroit Lions (0-3) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2), SEA by 9.5 – Seahawks 32, Lions 13

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby lyonssv » Oct 01, '15, 5:13 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Denver Broncos (3-0), DEN by 6.5 – Broncos
THURSDAY NIGHT – Baltimore Ravens (0-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1), BAL by 2.5 – Ravens
LONDON GAME – New York Jets (2-1) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2), NYJ by 1.5 – Jets
Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Indianapolis Colts (1-2), IND by 9.5 – Colts
Houston Texans (1-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0), ATL by 6.5 – Atlanta
Carolina Panthers (3-0) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2), CAR by 3 – Carolina
New York Giants (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-1), BUF by 5.5 – Buffalo
Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Chicago Bears (0-3), OAK by 3 – Oakland
Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) at Washington Redskins (1-2), PHI by 3 – Philadelphia
Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0), CIN by 3.5 – Cincinnati (WHO DEY!)
Cleveland Browns (1-2) at San Diego Chargers (1-2), SD by 7.5 – San Diego
Green Bay Packers (3-0) at San Francisco 49ers (1-2), GB by 8.5 – Green Bay
St. Louis Rams (1-2) at Arizona Cardinals (3-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Arizona
Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-3), NO by 4 – Dallas Upset
Detroit Lions (0-3) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2), SEA by 9.5 – Seattle

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 13

Next

Return to NFL