It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 10:37 pm

Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Sep 22, '15, 9:35 am

After week 3 is typically when we finally start to get a grasp of how good teams are going to be, but there are still plenty of question marks heading in, especially with some of our 0-2 teams. Which will rebound, which will flounder? It’s almost getting to do or die time.

Here are this week’s games and spreads:

GAME OF THE WEEk – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 – These two teams resemble each other a lot. Hard-nosed defenses, occasionally struggling offenses. This is going to be a very important game for both teams. The Dolphins have to feel like they should be 2-0 right now, and the Bills have to be fuming after failing to live up to the upset hype at home against New England. Miami is going to have the homefield advantage in the heat, but right now Buffalo is playing better football. Should be a hard-hitting, grueling game of football that will be fun to watch. UPSET! – Bills 24, Dolphins 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – Honestly confused about what to make of the Redskins. Never would have had them beating St. Louis last week, and never would have guessed Kirk Cousins would have put up such an efficient statline. But given how dysfunctional this team is, I have a hard time seeing them do it again, no matter how dire the situation is for the Giants. Giants 20, Redskins 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – St. Louis did what it does best in week one: fuck things up for divisional opponents. Now it’s back to business as usual: sucking. Pittsburgh’s aerial attack ain’t nothin’ to fuck with, and that will be on full display once again this week. Steelers 28, Rams 13

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – Minnesota may have gotten past the Lions last week, but they got shut down by the 49ers in week one and that, I think, still says quite a bit about this team. The Chargers are a more talented club, and while the Vikings may be able to control the clock with Adrian Peterson I’m still not particularly sold on the rest of this offense or team. UPSET! – Chargers 23, Vikings 16

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) at Houston Texans (0-2), HOU by 6.5 – The Saints might just be the worst team in the NFL right now, so while the Buccaneers beating them was a slight surprise, I’m not sure I’d read too much into it in terms of the Bucs’ fortunes. The Texans have a horrible situation at quarterback but that front seven alone should be enough to suffocate the Bucs in this one. Texans 20, Bucs 10

Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) at New York Jets (2-0), NYJ by 2 – Sooner or later things are going to have to start clicking for the Eagles… right? But for that to happen, this defense is going to need to wake up, the offensive line is going to need to give DeMarco Murray some space to run and Sam Bradford is going to need to start playing like he was worth the trade. The Jets’ offense isn’t very frightening, but that defense is legit. Can’t believe I’m making this pick, but Jets it is. Jets 20, Eagles 17

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 9 – The Saints look awful, and Drew Brees might be out with a shoulder injury. Even if he’s playing, the Saints just look done. Time to start building for the future In New Orleans. Panthers 23, Saints 13

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) at New England Patriots (2-0), NE by 13.5 – Well, the Jaguars’ first division lead since 2010 was fun while it lasted, right? Patriots 37, Jaguars 14

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – I guess the oddsmakers feel like Baltimore is going to get its shit together, but based on what I’ve seen from each of these teams the first two weeks it’s Cincinnati who is playing the part of a contender. UPSET! – Bengals 27, Ravens 17

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – This is actually a really tough game to predict and could wind up being quit entertaining. As fun as it was to see highlights of Johnny Manziel running around throwing bombs, this Raiders team really impressed with the way they held together and made a comeback drive against the Ravens. Derek Carr was looking like a young Brett Favre out there. That grit they showed makes me think they will pick up a minor upset in Cleveland. UPSET! – Raiders 20, Browns 17

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), IND by 4 – Marcus Mariota has played some great football, but the Titans as a whole still have a way to go before they can be considered contenders in the AFC South. The Colts are going to be a punching bag for pundits all week long, so it’ll be a good chance for them to come out and do what they do best: womp on a lesser divisional opponent. Colts 31, Titans 24

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0), ATL by 1 – This would be a really intriguing game if the Cowboys were playing at full strength, but with Dez Bryant and Tony Romo both down for a couple months and Brandon Weeden taking snaps, the Cowboys are in dire straits. Falcons 27, Cowboys 13

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Experts are fawning over the Patriots and Packers, but the Cardinals might just be the best team in football right now. Expect another long winning streak for them to start the season. Cardinals 26, 49ers 10

Chicago Bears (0-2) at Seattle Seahawks (0-2), SEA by 14.5 – First of all, it’s the freaking Bears. Second of all, the Bears are playing Jimmy Clausen. Third of all, it’s the winless Seahawks’ home opener the week after an emotional loss to a budding rival. Yeah, this is gonna be embarrassing. Seahawks 45, Bears 9

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – Detroit needs to pick its shit up, and quickly. If Suh was still playing for the Lions I’d be really tempted to pick them in this game, given how poor Peyton has looked through two weeks. But the Broncos’ defense has been outstanding and the Lions are back to being a rather one-dimensional team. Looks like 0-3 for Detroit. Broncos 17, Lions 14

Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0), GB by 7 – Can you believe it’s been four years since the Packers went 1-0, let alone 2-0? That year, the Packers went 15-1, with their sole loss being to… these Kansas City Chiefs. These are now very different teams, but Aaron Rodgers has a long memory. Playing in primetime under the Lambeau Field lights, even a defense as good as this Chiefs one is going to have a hard time slowing down the best QB in the game, whether or not Eddie Lacy is playing. Packers 31, Chiefs 17

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 3 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby The Legend » Sep 22, '15, 3:24 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 – This should definitely be a good game. Buffalo is a shade better on defense, maybe a couple shades, and Miami is definitely a little better on offense with Ryan Tannehill as quarterback than Tyrod Taylor. It's also a critically important game as both teams try to pick up a wild card spot this season. They can't afford to drop this game in what should be a highly competitive playoff race in the AFC. I'll go with important home-field advantage as the deciding factor. Miami Dolphins 24, Buffalo Bills 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – The Giants have had a rough, interesting journey the first couple of weeks of the season. Luckily for them the NFC East is wide-open and I really doubt that they will be going 0-16 this season. A win against a fading Washington team is a good place to start. NY Giants 21, Washington Redskins 19

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – Ah yes, Jeff Fisher, what do you do to follow up starting the season with a major victory over the reigning NFC champs and division rivals? Well you lay an egg of course. That's what the King of .500 does best! This is a bit of a toss up game, the Rams do play better at home, but I just can't count on them. Pittsburgh is working to play catch up on the Bengals and they can't afford this one gets away from them. Pittsburgh Steelers 27, St. Louis Rams 23

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – An interesting cross-conference game as both teams again have playoff aspirations and an early loss in this game will give them a pretty significant blow. I think the Chargers are on a bit of a renaissance. UPSET!!! SD Chargers 23, Minnesota Vikings 21

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) at Houston Texans (0-2), HOU by 6.5 – The Texans are another team that has gotten off to a rocky start, but they could still turn it around. Tampa doesn't have that hanging over their head. Houston Texans 23, TB Buccaneers 21

Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) at New York Jets (2-0), NYJ by 2 – The Jets defense is for real. They are tough and gritty. Their QB though is still Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Eagles are going to bounce back eventually. Philly will pull of the surprise this week. UPSET!!! Philly Eagles 24, NY Jets 16

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 9 – For all the talk of the "demise of Peyton Manning", Drew Brees is falling like a brick and now he's injured. The Saints don't have a home here. Carolina Panthers 27, NO Saints 16

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) at New England Patriots (2-0), NE by 13.5 – Yawn. NE Patriots 28, Jacksonville Jaguars 21

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – I agree with Vegas. The Ravens will bounce back eventually and the Bengals will come back to earth again. Baltimore should win this one fairly comfortably at home where they are always better and nearly impossible for divisional opponents to win. Baltimore Ravens 27, Cincy Bengals 20

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – The Browns plan came to fruition last week. They abused Mariota with 7 sacks, they recovered three fumbles, they got a special team touchdown and their quarterback didn't turn the ball over and made a couple of nice throws. Let's see if they can make it happen two times in a row against an Oakland team that I think has been overrated on occasion. Cleveland Browns 24, Oakland Raiders 22

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), IND by 4 – I don't know what's going on with the Colts. They need to figure out how to get themselves back on track. Unfortunately, going on the road against a division rival isn't a great recipe for improving confidence. I think this could be another upset. Tennessee Titans 27, Indy Colts 16

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0), ATL by 1 – Dallas is quickly becoming the MASH unit team of the NFL. Atlanta is getting back to their original form with Matt Ryan and that offense getting back on track. This one is easy. Atlanta Falcons 21, Dallas Cowboys 20

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), ARZ by 6.5 – The Cardinals are scary right now. I mean they look like obviously the best team in the league as long as they can keep Carson Palmer healthy and playing at a high level. Arizona Cardinals 28, SF Niners 20

Chicago Bears (0-2) at Seattle Seahawks (0-2), SEA by 14.5 – So we all know the Seahawks struggles can't last forever and the Bears are just what the doctor ordered to get them feeling good again. Seattle Seahawks 31, Chicago Bears 27

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – Don't even know what to say about this one. Denver Broncos 27, Detroit Lions 21

Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0), GB by 7 – Packers roll on. GB Packers 27, KC Chiefs 23

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby UTK » Sep 23, '15, 10:20 am

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – GIANTS

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DBSoT » Sep 23, '15, 12:47 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 – Before the season I would have had Miami winning this game because both teams are similar, but Tannehill is clearly the better QB. A few things have changed in the first 2 games. Miami's defense has not been as good as advertised and there also seems to be dysfunction between Suh and the defensive coaches. Buffalo may not have the better QB, but they have a defense that can keep the game close. Buffalo 21 Miami 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – The Giants were good in week 1 and Washington was good in week 2. I am going to go with that trend and assume that they continue to trade weeks. Giants 24 Washington 21

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – Week 2 was another Jeff Fisher special. Just when you think you can trust the Rams, they let you down. This match up on paper should favor St. Louis. Nick Foles has been doing most of his work with his TEs and that is where the Steelers defense is the weakest. St. Louis will also have Todd Gurley for his first NFL game. St. Louis also has the talent up front to slow down the Steeler offense (even with Bell back). Will Fisher blow this one and ruin another one of my picks. Lets find out!!
St. Louis 28 Pittsburgh 24

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – I have had a chance to watch both these teams over the last couple weeks destroy my beloved Lions. I would say that I was more impressed by Minnesota then I was with San Diego. San Diego took a half to get going and needed Keenan Allen to catch 15 passes to move their offense. Minnesota on the other hand would have won handily if AP didn't fumble 3 times. I still don't know if either of these teams are the real deal, but I feel Minnesota is closer.
Minnesota 28 San Diego 27

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) at Houston Texans (0-2), HOU by 6.5 – The loser is the people that have to watch this game. Houston 27 Tampa Bay 14

Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) at New York Jets (2-0), NYJ by 2 – I don't believe that the Jets are as good as 3-0 and I don't think the Eagles are as bad as 0-3. However, this is not a good match up for Philly. They want to run the ball and that is not going to happen against this Jets front. If they try to throw then they will be on Revis Island all day. This maybe a good game for Philly to use Sproles. He could go one on one with the linebackers and make some plays. Philly 17 Jets 10

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 9 – No Brees = No shot. Carolina 21 NOLA 10

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) at New England Patriots (2-0), NE by 13.5 – Just when the Jags finally start to play better, they have to play a game like this. That is the NFL for ya. New England 34 Jacksonville 21

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – Cincy has looked as good as anyone through 2 weeks. Which can only mean one thing....they are about to come back to earth. Baltimore had a rough week against Oakland and will likely give up some points here, but they are still a top notch team and one that I can't see going 0-3.

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – This one just comes down to which QB do I trust more, Manziel/McCown or Carr. The answer is Derek Carr. I am big fan of Carr and think he could be pretty damn good. Oakland 24 Cleveland 21

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), IND by 4 – Indy is not going 0-3 and especially not against this Tennessee team. Indy 34 Tennessee 20

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0), ATL by 1 – Atlanta has been on fire this season and I can only imagine that will continue against a wounded Cowboys team. Atlanta 31 Cowboys 17

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Week 1 was a mirage for the 49ers. The Cardinals have been playing at a super bowl level through 2 weeks and can't see that slowing down now. Arizona 27 49ers 13

Chicago Bears (0-2) at Seattle Seahawks (0-2), SEA by 14.5 – Cam is back and coming for you Jimmy Clausen. Seattle 28 Chicago 13

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – They always say that the cure for a losing streak is to come home. I have no doubt that Ford Field will be rocking and this game will be close going into the 4th quarter, but this Lions team is completely lost right now. Stafford is banged up and wasn't playing well to begin with, the o-line is awful, the defense is missing Levy badly, and the coaching staff can't figure out how to throw the ball over 15 yards. I said it before and I will say it again, the Lions are going to start 0-5.
Denver 24 Detroit 13

Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0), GB by 7 – I am going to be in the minority here, but I believe that Kansas City will win this game. They have the pieces that are necessary to slow down Rodgers (as much as a team can at least) and with no Lacy I think the run game takes a hit. The goal for KC is to get Charles going early and often. If he is going off then KC controls the clock and limits Rodgers.
Kansas City 24 Green Bay 17

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Sep 23, '15, 1:26 pm

DBSoT wrote: I am going to be in the minority here, but I believe that Kansas City will win this game. They have the pieces that are necessary to slow down Rodgers (as much as a team can at least) and with no Lacy I think the run game takes a hit. The goal for KC is to get Charles going early and often. If he is going off then KC controls the clock and limits Rodgers.

I wouldn't say the running game takes a very large hit. James Starks just ran for 95 yards on 20 carries, he's more than capable of shouldering the load.

The only chance Kansas City has in this game is forcing turnovers, and Rodgers hasn't thrown a pick at Lambeau in three years. They're going to do everything they can to pressure him, but if it doesn't result in picks he's still going to do enough to outgun the Chiefs' offense.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby BSM » Sep 23, '15, 5:26 pm

GAME OF THE WEEk – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 –UPSET! Bills

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – UPSET! Redskins

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – Steelers

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – UPSET! Chargers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) at Houston Texans (0-2), HOU by 6.5 – Texans

Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) at New York Jets (2-0), NYJ by 2 – Jets

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 9 – Panthers

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) at New England Patriots (2-0), NE by 13.5 – Patriots

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – UPSET! Bengals

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – Browns

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), IND by 4 – Colts

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0), ATL by 1 – Falcons

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Cardinals

Chicago Bears (0-2) at Seattle Seahawks (0-2), SEA by 14.5 – Seahawks

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0), GB by 7 – Packers

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby GNR » Sep 23, '15, 9:35 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – Giants

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Sep 23, '15, 11:20 pm

GAME OF THE WEEk – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 – UPSET!!! Bills 24 Dolphins 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – Giants 27 Redskins 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – Steelers 23 Rams 14

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – Vikings 24 Chargers 21

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) at Houston Texans (0-2), HOU by 6.5 – Texans 20 Buccaneers 16

Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) at New York Jets (2-0), NYJ by 2 – UPSET!!! Eagles 24 Jets 10

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 9 – Panthers 23 Saints 13

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) at New England Patriots (2-0), NE by 13.5 – Patriots 31 Jaguars 20

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – Ravens 28 Bengals 24

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – UPSET!!! Raiders 21 Browns 14

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), IND by 4 – Colts 31 Titans 23

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0), ATL by 1 – Falcons 35 Cowboys 17

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Cardinals 27 49ers 17

Chicago Bears (0-2) at Seattle Seahawks (0-2), SEA by 14.5 – Seahawks 31 Bears 14

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – Broncos 31 Lions 27

Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0), GB by 7 – Packers 28 Chiefs 20

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby xgamr » Sep 24, '15, 6:22 am

GAME OF THE WEEk – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 – UPSET Bills

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – Giants

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – Vikings

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – UPSET Bengals

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – UPSET Raiders

Last edited by xgamr on Sep 27, '15, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » Sep 24, '15, 7:55 am

There's a game TONIGHT so get in at least tonight's pick!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Sep 24, '15, 8:11 am

Everlong wrote:
DBSoT wrote: I am going to be in the minority here, but I believe that Kansas City will win this game. They have the pieces that are necessary to slow down Rodgers (as much as a team can at least) and with no Lacy I think the run game takes a hit. The goal for KC is to get Charles going early and often. If he is going off then KC controls the clock and limits Rodgers.

I wouldn't say the running game takes a very large hit. James Starks just ran for 95 yards on 20 carries, he's more than capable of shouldering the load.

The only chance Kansas City has in this game is forcing turnovers, and Rodgers hasn't thrown a pick at Lambeau in three years. They're going to do everything they can to pressure him, but if it doesn't result in picks he's still going to do enough to outgun the Chiefs' offense.

I never said the running game takes a large hit. I said it take a hit and Starks is clearly a downgrade to Lacy. Starks to me is Rodgers dependent. If Rodgers is going off then Starks can find openings once the defense backs off. I don't see Rodgers going off against this KC defense. He will get his, to a degree, but not enough that it allows Starks to put up Lacy numbers. Before you say, well it worked against Seattle, I would add that Kam Chancellor not playing made a difference. Rodgers not throwing picks at home is impressive, but every week is different and he isn't going to keep that up forever. KC's secondary is as good as any team and just got better when they draft Marcus Peters. He was the guy that was giving Peyton issues all last week, including the pick 6. Like I said, if KC runs the ball well then they have the D to win the game.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby RatedRBowler » Sep 24, '15, 8:56 am

Giants > Redskins
Bills > Dolphins UPSET!!!
Steelers > Rams
Chargers > Vikings UPSET!!!
Texans > Buccaneers
Jets > Eagles
Panthers > Saints
Patriots > Jaguars
Bengals > Ravens UPSET!!!
Raiders > Browns UPSET!!!
Colts > Titans
Falcons > Cowboys
Cardinals > 49ers
Seahawks > Bears
Broncos > Lions
Packers > Chiefs

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Sep 26, '15, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby HFX » Sep 24, '15, 3:20 pm

GAME OF THE WEEk – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 – UPSET!!! Buffalo Bills 27, Miami Dolphins 19

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – UPSET!!! Washington Redskins 26, New York Giants 24

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – Pittsburgh Steelers 33, St. Louis Rams 20

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – UPSET!!! San Diego Chargers 31, Minnesota Vikings 18

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) at Houston Texans (0-2), HOU by 6.5 – Houston Texans 24, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10

Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) at New York Jets (2-0), NYJ by 2 – New York Jets 32, Philadelphia Eagles 25

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 9 – Carolina Panthers 23, New Orleans Saints 13

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) at New England Patriots (2-0), NE by 13.5 – New England Patriots 46, Jacksonville Jaguars 14

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Cincinnati Bengals 26, Baltimore Ravens 16

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – UPSET!!! Oakland Raiders 27, Cleveland Browns 20

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), IND by 4 – Indianapolis Colts 31, Tennessee Titans 23

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0), ATL by 1 – Atlanta Falcons 30, Dallas Cowboys 16

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Arizona Cardinals 37, San Francisco 49ers 17

Chicago Bears (0-2) at Seattle Seahawks (0-2), SEA by 14.5 – Seattle Seahawks 46, Chicago Bears 9

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – Denver Broncos 24, Detroit Lions 20

Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0), GB by 7 – Green Bay Packers 30, Kansas City Chiefs 23

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby ShaneOfan » Sep 24, '15, 3:54 pm

Give me

Bills
Giants
Steelers
Chargers
Buccs
Eagles
Pats
Ravens
Raiders
Colts
Falcons
Cards
Seahawks
Broncos
Chiefs

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Messiah » Sep 24, '15, 5:39 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 – Two identical teams. I'm not sure what to think about Miami. They really struggled in Week 1 against Washington and probably should have lost that game. Last week, they lost to the Jaguars, who while maybe improved this season are still just the Jaguars. I said it in my Week 1 picks that as talented as the Dolphins are, I could see Joe Philbin holding them back and that appears to be the case. I'm going to take the Bills here. UPSET - Bills 23, Dolphins 17

THURSDAY NIGHT – Washington Redskins (1-1) at New York Giants (0-2), NYG by 4 – I still remember that game Cousins had against the Giants last year on Thursday night. It's unreasonable to think he will be that bad again, but I don't expect a good performance from him either if they don't get the running game going. Giants aren't a very good team, but they are at home and desperate for a win. Even in the NFC East, an 0-3 record with 2 divisional losses is a death wish when it comes to postseason hopes. Giants 26, Redskins 14

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – Rams are a weird team. If they played against teams like they play every team in their division, they would be Super Bowl contenders every year. Rams defensive line will get theirs, but I don't know if they have the offense to keep up with Pittsburgh's big play stars. Steelers 34, Rams 20

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – Chargers almost always play in games that go down to the wire and I expect this one to follow suit. I'm going to go with Rivers to make sure his team keeps pace with the rest of the AFC. UPSET! - Chargers 24, Vikings 21

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) at Houston Texans (0-2), HOU by 6.5 – Texans really suck, so I don't think they should be favored by this much. It looks like Hopkins might not play either. Tampa Bay could very well crap the bed here, but I'm going to go with them to shockingly move on to 2-1. UPSET! - Buccaneers 21, Texans 19

Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) at New York Jets (2-0), NYJ by 2 – Eagles offense could very well be a lost cause. Jets 21, Eagles 20

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 9 – Saints don't match up well with the Panthers. Even if Brees plays, it's going to take a much better performance out of them to win this road game. I'm not sure I see it happening. Panthers 16, Saints 10

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) at New England Patriots (2-0), NE by 13.5 – Blake Bortles is a Football God if he can lead his team to a win here. Patriots 27, Jaguars 20

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – Ravens can't possibly start the season 0-3, can they? Then again, I'm not sure that defense can stop a fly. I'll go with the Ravens but I'm not confident. Ravens 28, Bengals 24

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – Browns should have stuck with Manziel. I'll take Raiders here. UPSET! - Raiders 20, Browns 14

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), IND by 4 – Vontae Davis will be back for the Colts, which is good for them. I wouldn't be surprised to see them fall to 0-3, but I think they will get the job done. Colts 23, Titans 20

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0), ATL by 1 – Falcons should be ashamed of themselves if they lose this game. Falcons 26, Cowboys 17

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), ARZ by 6.5 – Not much to say here. Should be a Cardinals W, but 49ers will play them tough. Cardinals 28, 49ers 21

Chicago Bears (0-2) at Seattle Seahawks (0-2), SEA by 14.5 – Haha. Seahawks 34, Bears 7

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – Man... I really don't know. I'll go Denver because their defense is ridiculous but it's going to be a close game. Broncos 26, Lions 23

Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0), GB by 7 – Based off how the Packers tackles played last week, this is going to be a TOUGH game for Green Bay. Houston is going to wreck whoever they line up across from him. I'm taking the Chiefs here. I can feel it. This is a fantastic match-up for them. UPSET! - Chiefs 24, Packers 21

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby SKS » Sep 24, '15, 5:52 pm

GIANTS over Redskins tonight

GAME OF THE WEEK – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 –UPSET! Bills

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – UPSET! Rams

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – Vikings

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – Ravens

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – Browns

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – UPSET! Lions

Last edited by SKS on Sep 24, '15, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby lyonssv » Sep 24, '15, 6:14 pm

Washington @ NYG- I'm taking the Skins.

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 13

Postby Everlong » Sep 24, '15, 7:12 pm

@Messiah funny thing about the Ravens actually... they're the only team in the entire NFL that's never started a season 0-3. Pretty crazy stat.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby JDD » Sep 27, '15, 2:20 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 –UPSET! Bills

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – Upset! Chargers

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – Ravens

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – Upset! Raiders

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 27, '15, 7:41 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-1), MIA by 3 – UPSET!! BUFFALO

Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1), PIT by 1 – PITTSBURGH

San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1), MIN by 2.5 – MINNESOTA

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1) at Houston Texans (0-2), HOU by 6.5 – HOUSTON

Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) at New York Jets (2-0), NYJ by 2 – UPSET!! PHILADELPHIA

New Orleans Saints (0-2) at Carolina Panthers (2-0), CAR by 9 – CAROLINA

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) at New England Patriots (2-0), NE by 13.5 – NEW ENGLAND

Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-2), BAL by 2.5 – BALTIMORE

Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-1), CLE by 3.5 – CLEVELAND

Indianapolis Colts (0-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-1), IND by 4 – INDIANAPOLIS

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0), ATL by 1 – ATLANTA

San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Arizona Cardinals (2-0), ARZ by 6.5 – ARIZONA

Chicago Bears (0-2) at Seattle Seahawks (0-2), SEA by 14.5 – SEATTLE

Denver Broncos (2-0) at Detroit Lions (0-2), DEN by 3 – DENVER

Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-0), GB by 7 – GREEN BAY

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Next

Return to NFL