It is currently: Apr 24, '24, 10:34 pm

Week 2 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 2 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Messiah » Sep 15, '15, 5:29 pm

I've always wanted to start one of these...

This should be an excellent week for football. A lot of big match-ups between probable playoff teams. Between Packers/Seahawks, Cowboys/Eagles, Bengals/Chargers, Patriots/Bills, Chiefs/Broncos, hell even Falcons/Giants, 49ers/Steelers, and Colts/Jets, good week to enjoy football.

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - A lot of potential options as I stated above, but nothing matches the NFC Championship rematch between two teams that always play each other tough. Aaron Rodgers has had a lot of trouble against Seattle in the past, but this is the first time Rodgers will get them at Lambeau (at least since 2012). Seahawks aren't the same team we're accustomed to seeing when they are playing on the road. GB doesn't possess the same pass rushing talent that St. Louis does but they should still be able to take advantage of Seattle's porous offensive line. This will be a close one that could go either way, but I'm leaning towards the home team Packers here. I wouldn't be too concerned about Seahawks at 0-2, though. Both losses will have been suffered on the road, one against a stingy divisional foe and another against the Rodgers-led Packers. Packers 23, Seahawks 21

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - Baltimore's defense is good, but Peyton Manning looked washed up on Sunday. His arm is nearly nonexistent and the Ravens didn't have an issue getting after him in the pocket. Unfortunately for the Broncos, the Chiefs have an even scarier pass rush with Justin Houston in town. Denver's defense was lights out against the Rams and they will get after Alex Smith, but Arrowhead is a difficult place for teams to play and I think that will give the Chiefs the slight edge here. Broncos are also a little dinged up. Chiefs 17, Broncos 13

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - Ooh, this is a toughie. Outside of 1 game in 2010 in the midst of Brady's MVP season, Rex Ryan almost always has success against Tom Brady. New England's offensive line is inexperienced and will have to deal with a returning Marcel Dareus. Bills may or may not make the playoffs, but I think they will do enough to stifle Brady in the pocket to allow Taylor, Watkins, Harvin, Woods, Clay, and McCoy to put enough points on the board to secure a win. UPSET! - Bills 26, Patriots 17

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - I'm having a lot of trouble with this game. I watched Mariota last week and while I don't want to be "that guy" who tries to downplay his performance last week, it wasn't nearly as impressive as the numbers indicate. I said it about Griffin his rookie year and it applies with Mariota - he has to prove that he can go through his reads and succeed in this league. Rarely, if ever, in the Tampa Bay game did I see him come off his first read. It was a wonderfully called game by the Titans offensive coordinator but it's not something that can have a lot of long-term success in this league when defenses figure it out. Will Cleveland do just that and force Mariota to adjust? I'm not too sure. I'll go with the Browns here but I don't feel safe about it. Browns 24, Titans 21

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - Carolina had a lot of miscues last week, including a wide open drop by Ted Ginn and an Olsen touchdown called back on a very questionable OPI call. Unfortunately for them, Kuechly will likely miss Sunday's game due to a concussion. I didn't think the Texans would win last week but their performance was very disappointing even considering. KC walked all over them for 3 quarters. I'm not sure that is a good representation of how good, or bad, they are. Mallet will likely get the start this week regardless of the mind games Bill O'Brien wants to play, and I see him doing enough to get the Texans the win against a Carolina team that is missing a lot on offense. UPSET! - Texans 26, Panthers 14

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - I figured the Bears wouldn't be as bad as people think. Despite that, they still showed the same old Bears problems last week. This could go either way, but I'm confident the Cardinals will create a lot of issues for the Bears both offensively and defensively. Cardinals 20, Bears 16

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - I don't know how the Chargers pulled out that win last week but they did. Bengals are one of the best teams in the NFL when it comes to regular season play and even better when they are at home. I'll go with the Bengals to edge it out, but it's another game that is just hard to predict. Cincinnati Bengals 27, San Diego Chargers 21

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - Based off what we saw from Minnesota on Monday night, LOL. UPSET! - Lions 34, Vikings 21

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1), NO by 10 - LOL. Saints 34, Buccaneers 17

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - Just as if it looked like the Falcons had turned the corner on defense, Bradford and co. shredded them in the second half with underneath throws. They employ the same Cover 3 shell defense that Seattle does, but Seattle makes it work for entire game because they have the speedy linebackers like Wagner and Wright to shut that down and a great pass rush. Atlanta's LB's aren't nearly as rangy (except maybe Durant) and pass rush almost nonexistent without blitzing. Giants didn't look so hot on defense either, but they are at home this week and Eli could light their pass defense up. Giants 31, Falcons 28

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - Pittsburgh's pass defense is disgustingly bad and DeAngelo Williams won't rip the 49ers like he did the Patriots. I can't believe I'm doing this but give me the 49ers here. Torrey Smith, Anquan Boldin, and Vernon Davis are going to have a big day against that secondary. UPSET! - 49ers 28, Steelers 20

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1), STL by 3 - I know they hate RG3, but he's flat out a better QB than Cousins. Good thing they aren't playing him this week, though. Rams D-Line is going to murder their offensive line. Washington will keep it close by virtue of being at home, but the Rams are just a better team and the Redskins won't have DeSean Jackson. Rams 23, Redskins 17

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1), BAL by 7 - Usually I would say this is the kind of game the Ravens underachieve in, but not after the loss they took last week. Mack and Smith are going to hit Flacco a lot, but I can't see the Ravens dropping a game to the Raiders to fall to 0-2. Ravens 27, Raiders 20

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1), MIA by 6 - It really wouldn't surprise me to see the Dolphins lose. I won't be the one to predict it though. Dolphins 23, Jaguars 17

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - Dallas did just about everything in their power to lose last week. They were lucky the Giants put on a display of what NOT to do with a 3 point lead in the final 2 minutes of a game. Eagles looked a lot better in the 2nd half than the 1st and I'll give them a bit of a break because playing in the Georgia Dome is not easy. Cowboys are going to be good this year, but I think Philly knocks them off here with a nice rebound game. Eagles 34, Cowboys 24

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - Another defense with the potential to cause a lot of problems for Luck and that offense. Looks like TY Hilton might miss the game too. I'm really iffy on this game. I don't feel confident with either pick even though the Jets QB is Ryan Fitzpatrick. With Cromartie probably out for Week 2 and Indy at home, I guess I'll go with the Colts but I really don't know. Colts 23, Jets 10

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Week 2 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby lyonssv » Sep 15, '15, 6:25 pm

I've always wanted to start one of these...

This should be an excellent week for football. A lot of big match-ups between probable playoff teams. Between Packers/Seahawks, Cowboys/Eagles, Bengals/Chargers, Patriots/Bills, Chiefs/Broncos, hell even Falcons/Giants, 49ers/Steelers, and Colts/Jets, good week to enjoy football.

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - Green Bay

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - Kansas City

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - Upset Buffalo

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - Upset Tennessee

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - Upset Houston

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Arizona

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - Cincinnati

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - Minnesota

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1), NO by 10 - New Orleans

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - New York

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - Pittsburgh

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1), STL by 3 - St. Louis

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1), BAL by 7 - Baltimore

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1), MIA by 6 - Miami

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - Philadelphia

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - Indianpolis

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 13

Postby ShaneOfan » Sep 15, '15, 7:31 pm

Packers
Bills
Browns
Texans
Cards
Chargers
Vikings
Saints
Giants
Steelers
Rams
Ravens
Jags
Cowboys
Colts

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby SKS » Sep 15, '15, 7:33 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - Green Bay

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - Kansas City

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - New England

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - UPSET! Tennessee

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - UPSET! Houston

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - Cincinnati

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - UPSET! Detroit

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - UPSET! Atlanta

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - Pittsburgh

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - UPSET! Dallas

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - UPSET! New York

Last edited by SKS on Sep 20, '15, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby BSM » Sep 15, '15, 7:40 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - Packers

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - Chiefs

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - Patriots

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - UPSET! Titans

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - Panthers

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Cardinals

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - Bengals

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - UPSET! Lions

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1), NO by 10 - Saints

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - UPSET! Falcons

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - Steelers

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1), STL by 3 - Rams

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1), BAL by 7 - Ravens

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1), MIA by 6 - Dolphins

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - UPSET! Cowboys

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - Colts

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby The Legend » Sep 16, '15, 12:03 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - Even if the Seahawks lose this game it's not time to press the panic button considering they are starting the year with two tough road games, but if 0-2 turns into 0-3 they'll be taking a sledgehammer to the panic button and Kam Chancellor will be laughing all the way to the bank. That's the problem with trying to build a championship contender with staying power on defense, there's way too many guys that will need to get paid to survive in a salary cap sport. That's why it's best to find a Hall of Fame QB, pay that Hall of Fame QB 20-25 million dollars a year and let him carry the team. The Packers will put that formula on display on Sunday. GB Packers 30, Seattle Seahawks 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - I'm really struggling with this one. I could see it going either way. I don't think Manning is in the process of falling apart completely. He faced a tough Baltimore defense last week and is learning a new offense for the first time in roughly 15 years. I'd say give it time, but that rowdy KC crowd won't make the learning process any easier in Week 2. The Chiefs still have some glaring offensive deficiencies, but their defense is legit and should help them eek out a win here. KC Chiefs 21, Denver Broncos 20

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - The Patriots debut last Thursday wasn't the triumphant return a lot of people were expecting. In fact if it weren't for the Steelers shooting themselves in the foot over and over again Pittsburgh probably wins that one. The Bills looked pretty impressive and as is the Rex Ryan narrative he gets people buying in early before his loudmouth ways wear thin on his players. Buffalo will take another surprising upset this week. UPSET!!! Buffalo Bills 23, NE Patriots 21

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - One of two things happened last Sunday, either someone forgot to tell the Browns that the preseason only last four games and Cleveland forgot to show up for their opener like the game counted or this could be the worst assembled team on Lake Erie since about 2000 - and that's saying something. Unfortunately, I don't think the Browns can fix 12 penalties, 5 turnovers and a totally toastable defense in six days, and I know for sure they can't fix their quarterback situation in 6 days. It's going to be a long season. UPSET!!! Tennessee Titans 31, Cleveland Browns 13

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - The Houston Texans may be my most disappointing team from last week, based on my expectations for them (that's my real honest football knowledgeable expectations, not the blind homer expectations I have for Cleveland). I don't know where they go from here. Carolina looks far from a world beater, but I wouldn't doubt their ability to get to 2-0. Carolina Panthers 23, Houston Texans 16

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Chicago is coming back to respectability, but they are a long way away from being good enough to beat a really, really good Arizona team. I doubt the Bears can pull off the upset, but hopefully they keep feeding the ball to Matt Forte so I can continue to run roughshod over this fantasy football league. Arizona Cardinals 28, Chicago Bears 20

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - The Chargers have to make that ever tough trip eastward to the Eastern Time Zone against a Bengals team that just lit up the Raiders in the Black Hole. Hopefully Cincinnati isn't a black hole that eats up San Diego. Cincy Bengals 27, SD Chargers 22

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - This is a total toss up to me. I still believe Minnesota can be successful this season with Bridgewater and that Detroit will fall off a bit this year with their losses on defense. I'm just not sure all that ground can be made up in one week. UPSET!!! Detroit Lions 23, Minnesota Vikings 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1), NO by 10 - Tampa Bay, LOL. Jameis Winston, LOL. This matchup, LOL. NO Saints 28, TB Buccaneers 21

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - The Giants have some really complex and puzzling issues to sort out. It's almost like they've forgotten how to win games over the past 3-4 years, despite the fact that they should still be pretty good on paper. Atlanta got an immediate boost from their new coaching staff and I think that will continue this week. UPSET!!! Atlanta Falcons 27, NY Giants 24

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - This is what I like to call a Week 2 course correction game. A week ago the Niners looked like Super Bowl contenders and the Steelers looked like a mess. Those roles go back to their natural place here. Pittsburgh Steelers 24, SF Niners 16

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1), STL by 3 - My mother told me if I didn't have anything nice to say to not say anything at all. So here are my thoughts on Washington ... ... ... ... The Rams on the other hand look like they could be in the mix for a wild card spot if Nick Foles can stay healthy. St. Louis Rams 27, Washington Redskins 17

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1), BAL by 7 - The Rat Birds get their first win of the season. Baltimore Ravens 23, Oakland Raiders 17

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1), MIA by 6 - Miami. Miami Dolphins 20, Jacksonville Jaguars 13

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - Nothing about the NFC East is ever easy or cut and dry. So expect the only team in the division to get a Week 1 victory to come back to the pack in Week 2. Also, Dez going down will be a big blow to them. It will just be sweet justice that it comes by the same score they won by a week ago. Philly Eagles 27, Dallas Cowboys 26

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - Yeah, this is another course correction game. Colts should embarrass the Jets on Monday Night Football. Indy Colts 28, NY Jets 16

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby DBSoT » Sep 16, '15, 2:38 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0) - This could go either way. Green Bay will be looking for revenge and Seattle will be looking to avoid 0-2. The lack of Kam Chancellor is the major issue here and will be the thing that dose in Seattle. If Green Bay loses though, I hope it doesn't ruin @Everlong honeymoon. GREEN BAY

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) - I was really impressed by Kansas City in week 1. They really took it to Houston last week and Travis Kelce looked like a legit receiving option. Denver on the other hand was in a dog fight with a good Baltimore defense. The Chief's defense isn't going to be any easier for Peyton and they should be pumped for the game. KANSAS CITY

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0) - The Bills are on a mission early. No one plays Brady better then Rex Ryan and the Bills fans are going to come out in droves for this one. Expect to see the Bills take it to the Pats. BUFFALO

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1) - I have to give credit to Marcus Mariota. He played really well and exposed the Tampa Bay defense. Unfortunately, most of his production was done on his first reads and he didn't have to make a lot of adjustments. Cleveland's defense will challenge Mariota a lot more and it will be interesting to see how he response. Cleveland on the other hand has Johnny Football, and that is just awful. Hopefully they can run the ball and pull out a low scoring game. CLEVELAND

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0) - JJ is coming for you Cam. Houston did not look great in week one, but they still have to defense to stop Cam and his lack of company. Unless Cam and Stewart rush for 200 yards between them, I don't see the Panthers winning. HOUSTON

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1) - Everytime I see a Bears/Cardinals game I see the "CROWN THEIR ASS" speech in my head. This game will not be like that one. Arizona finally has a functional offense and a great defense. Chicago has a shaky defense and well.....Cutler. ARIZONA

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) - San Diego made a great comeback last week and Rivers really lived up to his contract (in the 2nd half). Cincy also looked very good in their week 1 game against Oakland. This one come up as a toss up to me and I have gone back and forth on it many times. I am going to try my tried and true method of taking the home team over the away team that has to travel cross country. CINCINNATI

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1) - I and many others in Michigan were frustrated over the collapse last week. We are also used to it. I expect the team to rebound and make adjustments for this week. If Levy is out again this week then I begin to really worry. It won't be easy for Minnesota to play a late Monday night game and then turn around and play at 1:00pm the Sunday after. Its also obvious that they are missing their injured offensive linemen. Calvin owners should be happy, I expect big things this week. DETROIT

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1) - "Tampa Bay meet New Orleans, they will be destroying you this week." What are the odds that Tampa ends up with the #1 pick again? NEW ORLEANS

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1) - I though the Giants look decent against a good Cowboys team and would have won had they not made some of the worst decisions ever made when running out a clock. Atlanta also looked very good and beat a good Eagles team. Toss up, but I like Atlanta in this one. ATLANTA

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) - Similar to the Detroit/Minnesota game, the 49ers are coming off a late Monday night game and have to travel across the country to play a good Steelers offense. Frisco comes back to earth. PITTSBURGH

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1) - I feel bad for Kirk Cousins, his o-line is about to get eaten alive and with it possibly his bones. I said it pre-season and I will say it again, St. Louis have the best d-line in football and can be dangerous on any given week. ST. LOUIS

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1) - Oakland can't match the Ravens defense and its not even clear yet that Derek Carr is 100%. BALTIMORE

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) - See St. Louis/Washington. Insert Blake Bortles for Kirk Cousins. MIAMI

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1) - This game may just rank right up their with GB/Seattle as best game of the weekend. This should be a hell of a match up between two teams that will be vying for the playoffs later this year. The x factor is the Dez Bryant injury. No Dez, No win. PHILADELPHIA

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1) - I look at this Jets team as a JV version of the Bills. They have to tools on defense to be good, but not the offense. Luckily for Indy, this Jets team is not the Bills. I expect this to be closer then most people think, but still Indy gets the victory. INDY

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Sep 16, '15, 3:13 pm

Chiefs win tomorrow, will get rest in soon

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby UTK » Sep 16, '15, 5:20 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - KANSAS CITY

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - GREEN BAY

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - NEW ENGLAND

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - CLEVELAND

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - UPSET! HOUSTON

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - ARIZONA

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - BENGALS

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - UPSET! DETROIT

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1), NO by 10 - NEW ORLEANS

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - GIANTS

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - UPSET! SAN FRAN

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1), STL by 3 - ST LOUIS

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1), BAL by 7 - BALTIMORE

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1), MIA by 6 - MIAMI

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - PHILLY

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - COLTS

Last edited by UTK on Sep 20, '15, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby HFX » Sep 16, '15, 6:48 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - UPSET!!! Seattle Seahawks 23, Green Bay Packers 21

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - Kansas City Chiefs 26, Denver Broncos 17

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - New England Patriots 30, Buffalo Bills 24

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - UPSET!!! Tennessee Titans 32, Cleveland Browns 24

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - Carolina Panthers 20, Houston Texans 17

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Arizona Cardinals 34, Chicago Bears 27

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - UPSET!!! San Diego Chargers 30, Cincinnati Bengals 27

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - UPSET!!! Detroit Lions 32, Minnesota Vikings 19

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1), NO by 10 - New Orleans Saints 41, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 26

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - UPSET!!! Atlanta Falcons 27, New York Giants 20

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - Pittsburgh Steelers 26, San Francisco 49ers 21

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1), STL by 3 - St. Louis Rams 38, Washington Redskins 25

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1), BAL by 7 - Baltimore Ravens 29, Oakland Raiders 13

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1), MIA by 6 - Miami Dolphins 24, Jacksonville Jaguars 20

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - Philadelphia Eagles 31, Dallas Cowboys 27

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - UPSET!!! New York Jets 26, Indianapolis Colts 17

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby xgamr » Sep 17, '15, 9:51 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - Packers

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - Chiefs

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - UPSET Bills

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 -Browns

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - UPSET Texans

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 -Cardinals

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - Bengals

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - UPSET Lions

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - Giants

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - Eagles

Last edited by xgamr on Sep 20, '15, 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » Sep 17, '15, 11:03 am

Ok here are all my picks, on phone so no explanations this time. I'll be doing all the scoring for this week and the week 3 thread on the usual day next week.

Chiefs over broncos
Packers over seahawks
Bills over patriots (upset)
Titans over browns (upset)
Panthers over Texans
Cardinals over bears
Bengals over chargers
Lions over vikings (upset)
Saints over bucs
Giants over falcons
Steelers over miners
Rams over redskins
Ravens o er raiders
Dolphins over jaguars
Cowboys over eagkes (upset)
Colts over jets

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Sep 17, '15, 12:08 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - Packers 24 Seahawks 20

THURSDAY NIGHT - Denver Broncos (1-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-0), KC by 3 - Chiefs 20 Broncos 13

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - UPSET!!! Bills 24 Patriots 21

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - UPSET!!! Titans 28 Browns 24

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - UPSET!!! Texans 21 Panthers 20

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Cardinals 31 Bears 17

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - Bengals 27 Chargers 24

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - UPSET!!! Lions 24 Vikings 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1), NO by 10 - Saints 34 Buccaneers 10

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - Giants 23 Falcons 17

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - Steelers 28 49ers 20

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1), STL by 3 - Rams 20 Redskins 12

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1), BAL by 7 - Ravens 27 Raiders 14

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1), MIA by 6 - Dolphins 24 Jaguars 17

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - Eagles 35 Cowboys 24

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - Colts 24 Jets 16

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby RatedRBowler » Sep 17, '15, 12:09 pm

Packers > Seahawks
Chiefs > Broncos
Bills > Patriots UPSET!!!!
Titans > Browns UPSET!!!!
Panthers > Texans
Cardinals > Bears
Chargers > Bengals UPSET!!!!
Lions > Vikings UPSET!!!!
Saints > Buccaneers
Giants > Falcons
Steelers > 49ers
Rams > Redskins
Ravens > Raiders
Dolphins > Jaguars
Eagles > Cowboys
Colts > Jets

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby JDD » Sep 17, '15, 3:47 pm

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - UPSET! Buffalo

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - UPSET! Tennessee

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - UPSET! Houston

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 -UPSET! Chargers

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - UPSET! Detroit

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - New York

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - Eagles

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby The Legend » Sep 18, '15, 10:41 am

Just a head's up to everyone picking the Browns vs Titans game = Josh McCown didn't pass the concussion protocol this week. He'll be out on Sunday. Johnny Manziel will start and Austin Davis will be the back up against a Dick LeBeau defense. Plan your picks accordingly.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby UTK » Sep 18, '15, 1:58 pm

Also a head's up to everyone picking the Giants vs Falcons game - the Giants are playing. Plan your pick accordingly.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby GNR » Sep 19, '15, 3:55 pm

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - Patriots

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - UPSET! Titans

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - Panthers

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - Cardinals

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - UPSET Chargers

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - UPSET! Lions

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - Giants

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - UPSET! Cowboys

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 20, '15, 7:27 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-0), GB by 3.5 - UPSET!! SEATTLE

New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0), NE by 1 - PATRIOTS

Tennessee Titans (1-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-1), CLE by 2 - CLEVELAND

Houston Texans (0-1) at Carolina Panthers (1-0), CAR by 3 - UPSET!![ HOUSTON

Arizona Cardinals (1-0) at Chicago Bears (0-1), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET!! CHICAGO

San Diego Chargers (1-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-0), CIN by 3.5 - CINCINNATI

Detroit Lions (0-1) at Minnesota Vikings (0-1), MIN by 3 - MINNESOTA

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) at New Orleans Saints (0-1), NO by 10 - NEW ORLEANS

Atlanta Falcons (1-0) at New York Giants (0-1), NYG by 2.5 - NEW YORK GIANTS

San Francisco 49ers (1-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1), PIT by 6.5 - PITTSBURGH

St. Louis Rams (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1), STL by 3 - UPSET!! WASHINGTON

Baltimore Ravens (0-1) at Oakland Raiders (0-1), BAL by 7 - BALTIMORE

Miami Dolphins (1-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1), MIA by 6 - MIAMI

Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (0-1), PHI by 3.5 - PHILADELPHIA

New York Jets (1-0) at Indianapolis Colts (0-1), IND by 7 - INDIANAPOLIS

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Messiah » Sep 20, '15, 5:27 pm

So I think it is safe to say just about everyone's picks this week were terrible. :lol

Bucs win, Jags win, Raiders win, nearly everyone had Chiefs over Broncos... damn.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Next

Return to NFL