It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 4:55 am

Mike Tomlin says headsets go out all the time in Foxboro

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Re: Mike Tomlin says headsets go out all the time in Foxboro

Postby The Legend » Sep 11, '15, 8:47 pm

@DBSOT Here's the thing, all of the incidents taken by themselves are pretty insignificant, but the sheer volume of things and the fact that around every corner is another corner the Patriots cut, combined with the smug arrogance they carry themselves with while cheating makes everything a bigger deal.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Messiah » Sep 11, '15, 11:46 pm

DBSoT wrote:@Messiah Can you admit that it is a bit odd that this always seems to happen to the Patriots? I am not saying that its all justified, but from a public perspective it is very hard to ignore when it keeps coming back up.

1. The idea of the Patriots jamming radio signals/communications is ludicrious, so no I don't think there's anything odd about it, considering multiple coaches and officials have come out and said this happens at every stadium.

2. Because it just isn't in the Patriots control. It's as simple as that. This isn't me just saying, "oh, well I don't think they did anything wrong." It's proven that they didn't in this circumstance. I don't care about that Spygate or Deflategate crap, people can believe what they want to believe. But in this instance, there is nothing to see here. Nothing at all. The NFL has already debunked any possible wrongdoing.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Postby The Legend » Sep 12, '15, 10:08 am

Here's what I've heard coaches across the league say about radio signals. I've had it happen once or twice in other stadiums. Here's what I heard belichick say about it, it happens almost every week in our stadium. If not by nefarious means why does Foxboro have more significant problems?

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Messiah » Sep 12, '15, 10:32 am

Dude just listen to yourself. If Belichick was in fact intentionally interfering radio signals, why in the heck would he say anything about it to bring suspicion? :lol

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby The Legend » Sep 12, '15, 11:58 am

It's called hiding your crime in plain sight. Pointing out our team has problems too, as to say that makes you less guilty, but if you are ready for it to go out it is not nearly the inconvenience.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Messiah » Sep 12, '15, 12:06 pm

lmao

You have to be kidding me. Like seriously, the NFL has already explained what the issue was. What about that do you not want to accept?

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby HFX » Sep 12, '15, 12:40 pm

Messiah wrote:lmao

You have to be kidding me. Like seriously, the NFL has already explained what the issue was. What about that do you not want to accept?

Just give up dude, he's shown he's nothing but irrational due to blind hatred. I've hated A LOT of things in my life but Legend just seems to take everything the Patriots may or may not have done personally, as if it's an offense against him.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby War Daddy » Sep 12, '15, 3:07 pm

HFX wrote:
Messiah wrote:lmao

Just give up dude, he's shown he's nothing but irrational due to blind hatred. I've hated A LOT of things in my life but Legend just seems to take everything the Patriots may or may not have done personally, as if it's an offense against him.

I can almost guarantee that the Browns would be under the same fire if Belicheck was still there. He'd be singing a completely different tune.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Previous

Return to NFL