It is currently: May 12, '24, 12:35 pm

Squared Circle Fantasy Football - SILVER LEAGUE Discussion

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Re: Squared Circle Fantasy Football - SILVER LEAGUE Discussion

Postby The Legend » Aug 16, '15, 4:09 pm

UTK wrote:I can make a second team so I can lose twice as badly.

Considering the circumstances we are in I think that would be a decent idea.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby SortaCreative » Aug 16, '15, 4:55 pm

Alright well, i've got my auto pick list sorted in case I fall asleep. It's a high possibility. Hopefully the draft goes through with a 12th.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Legend » Aug 16, '15, 5:05 pm

@UTK

Are you going to sign up a second team? My only concern with that would be you can't execute trades with yourself at that point.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 16, '15, 5:12 pm

Can I get a quick run down of how I do the draft or is there a guide on Yahoo I'm not finding?

Also shout out to whomever is the Manning Faced God. :rotf

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby The Legend » Aug 16, '15, 5:25 pm

EmperorWu wrote:Can I get a quick run down of how I do the draft or is there a guide on Yahoo I'm not finding?

Also shout out to whomever is the Manning Faced God. :rotf

@EmperorWu

Best advice I can give you is go to the yahoo site. At the top there's a heading called draft. Bring down the menu and select mock drafts. That will allow you to do a practice draft before you move on to the real thing.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby Everlong » Aug 16, '15, 7:05 pm

@The Legend xgamr said he'd be willing to take the final spot to fill up the league.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Aug 16, '15, 7:14 pm

Everlong wrote:@The Legend xgamr said he'd be willing to take the final spot to fill up the league.

OK.

@xgamr Here is the link.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=547012&k=faf2a76c31f50c4b&ikey=55d5101dc93cefd7

Thanks a million man!

World Champion
World Champion

Postby The Legend » Aug 16, '15, 7:28 pm

@Everlong
@GNR
@Messiah
@CMPUNKFAN
@UTK
@EmperorWu
@RatedRBowler
@SortaCreative
@CubsIn5
@SaviorSelf
@ShaneOfan

Alright we have a full league now. Thanks xgamr. Draft will go off as scheduled in a half hour. Good luck to everyone and let's make this year a fantastic one! I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with all of you!

World Champion
World Champion

Postby RatedRBowler » Aug 16, '15, 7:30 pm

The Legend wrote:@Everlong
@GNR
@Messiah
@CMPUNKFAN
@UTK
@EmperorWu
@RatedRBowler
@SortaCreative
@CubsIn5
@SaviorSelf
@ShaneOfan

Alright we have a full league now. Thanks xgamr. Draft will go off as scheduled in a half hour. Good luck to everyone and let's make this year a fantastic one! I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with all of you!

Ditto thanks for getting it all set up man!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby Messiah » Aug 16, '15, 8:31 pm

It's my fault for missing part of the draft and I'm not complaining about that (although I just assumed it wasn't going to be this early, again my mistake). However, I do not understand why leagues do their draft so early in the football year. Week 2 of the preseason hasn't even began yet.

I will reign supreme. :tim

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Aug 16, '15, 9:11 pm

Good draft guys! Glad almost everyone was able to make it.

My team:

QB: Tony Romo
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Alfred Morris
WR: Randall Cobb
WR: Golden Tate
WR: Jeremy Maclin
TE: Kyle Rudolph
K: Matt Prater
D/ST: Kansas City
BENCH
Larry Fitzgerald
Tom Brady
Joique Bell
Davante Adams
Antonio Gates
Darren McFadden

I like the look of my team. :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby GNR » Aug 16, '15, 9:12 pm

The 6IX God is about to make you all run with your woes :tim

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 16, '15, 9:16 pm

The Legion of Broom is gonna sweep you up!

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby The Legend » Aug 16, '15, 9:18 pm

Messiah wrote:It's my fault for missing part of the draft and I'm not complaining about that (although I just assumed it wasn't going to be this early, again my mistake). However, I do not understand why leagues do their draft so early in the football year. Week 2 of the preseason hasn't even began yet.

I will reign supreme. :tim

Yeah, next week would have been better, but with SummerSlam and work commits it didn't work great for a lot of the league. Sorry about any miscommunication.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby GNR » Aug 16, '15, 9:37 pm

These grades are ass. For example, Go Luck Yourself is projected to finish 4th according to their grade analysis but have the 3rd lowest grade :lol

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby SortaCreative » Aug 17, '15, 4:27 am

Autodraft didn't think I needed Running Backs. They were on the list dammit! Happy with most of my team though. Half of them seem to be injured. :facepalm

i MAY NEED TO TRADE

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby CubsIn5 » Aug 17, '15, 4:59 am

SortaCreative wrote:Autodraft didn't think I needed Running Backs. They were on the list dammit! Happy with most of my team though. Half of them seem to be injured. :facepalm

i MAY NEED TO TRADE

That's the worst with auto drafting is injuries often don't get accounted for. Also I'm willing to trade for WR's (ForteYearOldVirgins)

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 14

Postby SortaCreative » Aug 17, '15, 5:08 am

CubsIn5 wrote:
SortaCreative wrote:Autodraft didn't think I needed Running Backs. They were on the list dammit! Happy with most of my team though. Half of them seem to be injured. :facepalm

i MAY NEED TO TRADE

That's the worst with auto drafting is injuries often don't get accounted for. Also I'm willing to trade for WR's (ForteYearOldVirgins)

I may be in touch.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby The Legend » Aug 17, '15, 6:20 am

I forget who asked last night about adding the flex into our league, but it turns out you can't change the positions after the draft.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby SortaCreative » Aug 17, '15, 7:55 am

So, how valuable are rookies in Fantasy?

Cos, I have some rookies that are ranked highly on lists and articles but... yeah. I need points not potential.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

PreviousNext

Return to NFL