It is currently: May 21, '24, 6:53 am

Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Nov 12, '13, 2:21 pm

[center]Image[/center]

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - This is the game that everybody's been waiting for. The biggest test that the Chiefs have faced all season, as well as probably the biggest that the Broncos have faced (outside of traveling to Indy). Both of these teams have played cupcake schedules, yet for some reason the Chiefs are the only ones facing any criticism for that. Stupid. I'm anticipating a close game here. However, two things play to an advantage for the Broncos: number one, they're at home, and a rowdy home Mile High Stadium crowd on Sunday Night with a HUGE division matchup is nothing to sneeze at. Number two, the Chiefs' star wide receiver Dwayne Bowe was just arrested on drug possession charges, so who knows how that will affect his status for this game. I'm personally of the opinion that these two teams will split the season series and the Chiefs will wind up winning the division, but who knows. Can't wait to see this game. Broncos 24, Chiefs 23

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - What the fuck happened to both of these teams last week? Talk about embarrassing. The Colts got absolutely shellacked, and the Titans lost to what I'd thought was the worst team in NFL history. The Titans may be without Jake Locker for the rest of the season. For the Colts, it was probably just a one week hiccup. I'd expect them to rebound here. Colts 31, Titans 13

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 - I still don't understand how Atlanta got so bad so quickly. It makes almost no sense. The Buccaneers have lost a lot of games this year and they're a mess as an organization, but at least they've been competitive in most of their action. I'm actually going to go with the minor upset here and pick the Bucs at home. UPSET! - Bucs 27, Falcons 20

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - Boy, the Jets really don't get any respect, do they? At this point they're in the driver's seat for the final AFC playoff spot, but they're still underdogs to a team that's lost three more games than they have. Granted, Buffalo isn't a pushover and they're playing at home, but I think it's a disservice to the Jets not to have them favored. Plus, it's an odd week, and the Jets always win on odd weeks in 2013! haha. UPSET! - Jets 20, Bills 16

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 - Boy, it would really be classic Lions for them to come out after a huge divisional victory and drop one on the road to the hapless Steelers. But these ain't your daddy's Lions. I think they take care of Pittsburgh and pretty much put the kibash on any hopes that the Steelers have for a comeback into playoff race relevancy. Lions 29, Steelers 14

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 - Nick Foles has officially earned the starting nod for the rest of the season at QB in Philly, as well as he should. The Eagles are also the only team in NFL history to be .500 or better after 10 games without having won a single game at home. In fact, it's been more than a calendar year since the Eagles last won a game at home. I'm guessing that streak comes to an end this week. Eagles 31, Redskins 27

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5 - The Dolphins' offensive line is an absolute mess right now both on the field and off of it, and Ryan Tannehill has already broken the franchise record for sacks taken in a season with SEVEN GAMES LEFT! Insane. This is a must-have game for both of these teams, as they're likely going to be competing for the final wild card spot against each other. The winner gets the all-important tiebreaker. With the Dolphins in shambles organizationally, expect the Chargers to take advantage. Chargers 23, Dolphins 20

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - The Bears absolutely should not have played Jay Cutler at quarterback last week - it was clear from the get go that he was hurting too much to be able to be effective. Now, he may have aggravated his injury and the Bears could be in an even worse position than before. With the playoff race in the NFC heating up, the Bears need this game to stay in it. Meanwhile, the Ravens are still hanging around in the wild card race for the AFC after a surprise win over the Bengals last week. It wasn't pretty, but they got it done. I don't expect a pretty game at all this week, but given my own bias and the direction that both of these teams seem to be heading, I'm taking the Ravens. UPSET! - Ravens 26, Bears 20

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - The Browns have had two weeks to prepare for the Bengals and are a completely different team without Brandon Weeden at quarterback. The Bengals have lost their best defensive player and Andy Dalton has apparently regressed back to underwhelming levels. The Bengals should absolutely win this game, but I'm in an upset mood right now and could definitely see the rested Browns coming in and raining on their parade, causing some sudden panic in Cincy about whether the Bengals will actually be able to seal the deal on a division title. UPSET! - Browns 24, Bengals 21

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - The Texans, like the Falcons, are one of those teams where it's impossible to understand how they've fallen apart so quickly. The Raiders have been extremely hard to predict this season. Every once in a while they'll come out with a really impressive performance that makes you think they're turning the corner, but then they drop a complete dud. I really have no idea what to say, but I guess I'll go with Oakland. UPSET! Raiders 27, Texans 17

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - The Cardinals have vaulted themselves into the wild card race in the NFC, and yet not a soul is talking about them. Not that I think they'll actually get to the playoffs, just found that interesting. Regardless of their victory over the Titans last week, I still think the Jaguars are easily the worst team in the NFL at the moment. I'll take the Cardinals to win. Cardinals 30, Jaguars 10

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5 - Percy Harvin gets healthy just in time to face his old team... imagine that ;). This will most likely be a slaughter, and while I'm no Seahawks fan, I'm always down for watching the Vikings get shitcanned. Seahawks 41, Vikings 9

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - If San Francisco wants any hope of a division title, it's going to need to win this game. Unfortunately, the Saints are nearly impossible to beat at home when they've got a capable defense, and this Rob Ryan-led squad has been excellent this season so far. In a game where Drew Brees is going to be throwing and throwing and throwing, the 49ers' 32nd-ranked passing attack is going to be a sure liability. Saints 34, 49ers 13

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 - The Giants have quietly won three straight and shockingly enough are not yet out of it in the NFC East. The Packers are in full-on desperation mode, having dropped two straight after being hit with the injury bug harder than any team in NFL history. Scott Tolzien played some solid football in relief of Seneca Wallace in relief of Aaron Rodgers, but the Packers' defense is the true concern here. The safety play has been abysmal, and they as a defense have completely given up each of the last two weeks. I think the Packers get sent their death blow this week, unfortunately. Amazing how just eight days ago I had faith that this team was Super Bowl bound. Giants 42, Packers 17

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - Really interesting matchup here. It was one thing to see the Panthers take down the 49ers. But can they compete with a team coached by Bill Belichick and quarterbacked by Tom Brady? We're going to find out a lot about the Panthers' potential as contenders this week. If they win this game, expect a whole lot of Super Bowl hype to suddenly start floating around this team. But I never like to bet against the Patriots, especially when they're coming off a bye. UPSET! - Patriots 31, Panthers 24

BYES: Dallas Cowboys, St. Louis Rams

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 11 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby UTK » Nov 12, '13, 3:18 pm

Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - COLTS

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Legend » Nov 12, '13, 3:50 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - Welcome to the game of the year so far. Polar opposites come together with the Bronco offense and Kansas City's defense doing battle Sunday night. I have my doubts that the Chiefs can stop Denver's offense when it's running on all cylinders, but Peyton Manning is injured and could face extra heat from KC's pass rush while hobbled. Still at home I think the Broncos can muster enough offense to outscore whatever Alex Smith and Co. can produce. Denver Broncos 28, KC Chiefs 23

Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - Call this one the bounce back bowl. Both of these teams laid about as big of an egg as you can possibly lay last week and now they will try to recover from that. If the Titans want to stay in playoff and divisional contention they would be wise to win this one. If the Colts win here they open up a three game advantage with six games left, basically running away and hiding. Call me crazy, but strange things happen on Thursday nights and divisional games go to the home team even more than other contests. Tennessee will keep the division race going for a while longer. UPSET!!! Tennessee Titans 23, Indy Colts 21

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 - This game may be the hardest on for me to decide on of all the games this weekend. Again it's a divisional game. Neither team can put together their games well enough to play total games very often. Tampa Bay is starting to come together a little bit now that Josh Freeman is behind them and the Mike Glennon era is under way. I think the Buccaneers can win this one at home and take another step toward not sucking. UPSET!!! TB Buccaneers 21, Atlanta Falcons 20

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - Snoozefest, despite having a winning record (barely) the Jets average getting beat by a touchdown per game every week. Of course so do the Bills. A battle of rookie quarterbacks from an underwhelming quarterback class. The Jets managed to pull off a 27-20 victory on their home field, now I expect Buffalo to repay the favor. Buffalo Bills 22, NY Jets 21

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 - The Steelers are averaging one win per month this season and just managed to win last week. It should be a while before Pittspuke wins again. Detroit on the other hand, I have to believe will go on a bit of a run at some point because, well, somebody has to win the NFC North and injuries have derailed the chances of the other two contenders. Detroit Lions 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 21

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 - Philadelphia is on a two game winning streak, their second of the season. They didn't make it to three games last time - instead dropped back to back games. Washington on the other hand hasn't won back-to-back games all year, but they lost to Minnesota last and are coming off a bye. A Redskins victory could theoretically pull the entire NFC East into one-half game of each other. They all would be below .500 as well. While that would make for fun conversation I don't think it's going to happen. With Nick Foles Philly is starting to put things together. Philly Eagles 28, Washington Redskins 25

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5 - Miami is a mess and completely in shambles with 40% of their offensive line missing. I just don't even see how they can win games right now with that awful offense all the way around. San Diego is doing some things I really like. Mike McCoy has the team playing well and could continue that trend as they play for wild card contention. SD Chargers 23, Miami Dolphins 21

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - Backup quarterbacks aren't supposed to play as well as the starters and losing that player to injury should cause you to fall a little offensively. Nobody told that to the Bears and Mr. McCown though. Chicago is just as capable and looks just as good with him in there as Cutler. The Ravens on the other hand are completely without an identity on either side of the ball. Baltimore will not be getting a chance to defend their division crown this year. Chicago Bears 24, Baltimore Ravens 23

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - November is half over and the Cleveland Browns are in control of the AFC North division race. Let's think about that for a moment. With a win on Sunday Cleveland would move into a virtual tie with Cincy, after the Bengals bungled up their game against Baltimore last week. The Browns would also own the tiebreaker in that scenario. The key to this game will be how well Cleveland's defense plays on the road. If the game stays in the teens the Browns win, if Cincinnati can score 20 or more Cleveland will be in trouble. I can't pick this game any other way this week. UPSET!!! Cleveland Browns 17, Cincy Bengals 16

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - Worst game of the weekend by far. I'll take the home team, even though I have no real reason why. Houston Texans 24, Oakland Raiders 22

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - Jacksonville received their token victory last week. Now with that behind them they can go on losing. Arizona gets the win pretty easily this week. Arizona Cardinals 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 17

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seattle is nearly unbeatable at home. Minnesota can barely win at all no matter the venue. This game won't even be close. Seattle Seahawks 28, Minnesota Vikings 20

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - If not for the Denver vs KC game this has definite game of the week potential to it. New Orleans and San Francisco are about as balanced as it can get in the NFC and should make for a classic matchup with both sides getting some shots in offensively and defensively. I'll take the Saints to sneak away with a hard fought win. NO Saints 24, SF Niners 21

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 - Don't look now, but one of the last teams to record a win in 2013 is suddenly streaking and all the breaks are seemingly going their way, including when this game is popping up on their schedule. The Packers are starting a QB that was on their practice squad when this month started and that's never a good recipe. NY Giants 24, GB Packers 21

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - The Carolina Panthers are legit. The Patriots are very talented as well and this game should be a great low scoring battle of two toughened teams. I'll take Carolina to win a big contest and continue their movement in the NFC playoff race. Carolina Panthers 21, NE Patriots 20

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Fatman » Nov 13, '13, 2:43 pm

Colts at Titans

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 2

Postby GNR » Nov 13, '13, 6:13 pm

Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - COLTS

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - UPSET! Chiefs

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 - Falcons

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - Bills

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 - Lions

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 - Eagles

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5 - Chargers

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - Bears

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - UPSET Browns

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - Texans

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - Cardinals

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seahawks

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - Saints

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 - Giants

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - UPSET! Patriots

Last edited by GNR on Nov 17, '13, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby BSM » Nov 13, '13, 7:03 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - UPSET! Chiefs

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - Colts

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - UPSET! Jets

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - Bengals

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - UPSET! Raiders

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - UPSET! Patriots

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby GameDesigner14 » Nov 13, '13, 7:27 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - UPSET! Kansas City Chiefs

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - Indianapolis Colts

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 -UPSET! Tampa Bay Buccaneers

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - UPSET! New York Jets

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 -Detroit Lions

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 -Philly Eagles

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5 - San Diego Chargers

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - Chicago Bears

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - Cincinnati Bengals

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - Houston Texans

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - Arizona Cardinals

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seattle Seahawks

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - New Orleans Saints

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 - New York Giants

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby DBSoT » Nov 13, '13, 10:44 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - Denver (If this was in KC I would change my mind)

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - Colts

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 - Atlanta

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - Buffalo (I want the Jets to be .500 and never win 2 consecutive games)

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 - Lions (This game scares me. Expect Big Ben to choke this one away.)

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 - Eagles (Haha, Dallas once thought this was their division)

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - Cutlettes or is it McCownetts either way Baltimore wins. (No Tillman is a problem and Marshall needs to learn that little brother stole big brother's girl and did unspeakable things to her.)

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - Bengals. (If the Browns want to be serious about the playoffs they need this one)

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - Houston (Vegas knows, 7 point spread is a bit much)

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - Jacksonville on a 2 game winning streak :o

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - 49ers Upset (Great game)

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 - Giants (Scott Tolzien was underrated in college, but he is not going to beat a hot Giants team)

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - UPSET! Patriots (Gronk Smash tiny kitties)

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby motionmann » Nov 14, '13, 12:12 am

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - UPSET! Titans

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - Broncos

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 - Atlanta

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - UPSET! Browns

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - Panthers

Last edited by motionmann on Nov 17, '13, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Nov 14, '13, 5:12 am

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - COLTS

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby xgamr » Nov 14, '13, 7:31 am

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - UPSET Titans

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » Nov 14, '13, 9:14 am

We've got a game TONIGHT, so get your picks in (and don't forget to set your fantasy lineups ;) )

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Nov 14, '13, 2:28 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - Broncos 28 Chiefs 17

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - Colts 31 Titans 20

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 - Falcons 24 Buccaneers 20

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - UPSET!!! Jets 20 Bills 14

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 - Lions 31 Steelers 20

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 - Eagles 35 Redskins 20

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5 - Chargers 20 Dolphins 16

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - UPSET!!! Ravens 23 Bears 20

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - Bengals 27 Browns 17

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - Texans 28 Raiders 14

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - Cardinals 31 Jaguars 17

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seahawks 38 Vikings 21

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - Saints 27 49ers 17

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 - UPSET!!! Packers 24 Giants 21

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - UPSET!!! Patriots 31 Panthers 27

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby JDD » Nov 14, '13, 2:37 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - UPSET! Kansas

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 -UPSET! Tampa Bay Buccaneers

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - UPSET! New York Jets

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 -Detroit Lions

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 - UPSET! Redskins

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5 - San Diego Chargers

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - Chicago Bears

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - Cincinnati Bengals

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - Houston Texans

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - Arizona Cardinals

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seattle Seahawks

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - New Orleans Saints

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 - New York Giants

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - Panthers

Last edited by JDD on Nov 17, '13, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby RatedRBowler » Nov 14, '13, 2:59 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - Broncos 33, Chiefs 16

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - Colts 28, Titans 9

Jets > Bills
Ravens > Bears
Bengals > Browns
Texans > Raiders
Cards > Jags
Eagles > Redskins
Lions > Steelers
Bucs > Falcons
Chargers > Dolphins
Saints > 49ers
Packers > Giants (ultimate homer pick, although I believe we have a shot if our D shows up...)
Seahawks > Vikings
Patriots > Panthers

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Nov 17, '13, 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby HFX » Nov 15, '13, 2:38 am

I was so excited for Lamb of God today that I completely forgot there was a Thursday Night game :lol

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - UPSET! Chiefs 23, Broncos 21

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - Not Applicable

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 - Upset! Buccaneers 23, Falcons 16

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - Bills 26, Jets 24

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 - Lions 38, Steelers 20

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 - Eagles 33, Redskins 23

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5 - Chargers 24, Dolphins 21

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - Upset! Ravens 23, Bears 21

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - Bengals 17, Browns 13

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - Texans 30, Raiders 17

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - Cardinals 31, Jaguars 24

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seahawks 45, Vikings 20

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - Saints 35, 49ers 20

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 - Giants 27, Packers 17

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - Upset! Patriots 28, Panthers 24

Last edited by HFX on Nov 16, '13, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Nov 16, '13, 4:50 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - Broncos

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - UPSET! Ravens

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - UPSET! Browns

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 16, '13, 7:28 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8: Broncos

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5: Buccs UPSET!!!

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5: Bills

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2: Lions

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5: Redskins UPSET!!!

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5: Chargers

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3: Bears

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5: Bengals

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7: Texans

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7: Cards

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5: Seahawks

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3: Saints

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5: Giants

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5: Panthers

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby xgamr » Nov 17, '13, 7:09 am

THURSDAY NIGHT - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) at Tennessee Titans (4-5), IND by 3 - UPSET Titans

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 -Falcons

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 -UPSET Jets

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - Bengals

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - UPSET Patriots

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 17, '13, 11:21 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Kansas City Chiefs (9-0) at Denver Broncos (8-1), DEN by 8 - DENVER

Atlanta Falcons (2-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8), ATL by 1.5 - ATLANTA

New York Jets (5-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-7), BUF by 1.5 - BUFFALO

Detroit Lions (6-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6), DET by 2 - DETROIT

Washington Redskins (3-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-5), PHI by 3.5 - UPSET!!! WASHINGTON

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-5), SD by 1.5 - SAN DIEGO

Baltimore Ravens (4-5) at Chicago Bears (5-4), CHI by 3 - UPSET!! BALTIMORE

Cleveland Browns (4-5) at Cincinnati Bengals (6-3), CIN by 5.5 - CINCINNATI

Oakland Raiders (3-6) at Houston Texans (2-7), HOU by 7 - UPSET!!! OAKLAND

Arizona Cardinals (5-4) at Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8), ARZ by 7 - ARIZONA

Minnesota Vikings (2-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-1), SEA by 13.5 - SEATTLE

San Francisco 49ers (6-3) at New Orleans Saints (7-2), NO by 3 - NEW ORLEANS

Green Bay Packers (5-4) at New York Giants (3-6), NYG by 6.5 -

New England Patriots (7-2) at Carolina Panthers (6-3), CAR by 2.5 - UPSET!!! NEW ENGLAND

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Next

Return to NFL