It is currently: May 13, '24, 1:39 am

Bet Tim is drunk tonight boi

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Re: Bet Tim is drunk tonight boi

Postby The Legend » Jan 19, '15, 11:24 am

Everlong wrote:I fucking hate every last one of you.

Hey, I'm not picking on you! Hell, because of the picks standings I was probably rooting for the Packers almost as much as you yesterday.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Locke » Jan 19, '15, 12:31 pm

I'm sorry, Tim, it's my fault. You see, I hate Seattle (mostly because the IRL Seattle fans I know are insufferable assholes) and I really like the Packers, and it's just common knowledge by now that any team I like chokes.

Even the Royals. I didn't watch a single KC Royals game last year and they went to the Playoffs for the first time in 29 years and THEN the Series (also 29 years). I watched Game 7. They lost.

Teams should pay me not to watch or check the scores during a live game.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby Messiah » Jan 19, '15, 12:42 pm

Locke wrote:I'm sorry, Tim, it's my fault. You see, I hate Seattle (mostly because the IRL Seattle fans I know are insufferable assholes) and I really like the Packers, and it's just common knowledge by now that any team I like chokes.

Even the Royals. I didn't watch a single KC Royals game last year and they went to the Playoffs for the first time in 29 years and THEN the Series (also 29 years). I watched Game 7. They lost.

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

I have to know which team to place my bet on.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby The Legend » Jan 19, '15, 1:03 pm

Messiah wrote:
Locke wrote:I'm sorry, Tim, it's my fault. You see, I hate Seattle (mostly because the IRL Seattle fans I know are insufferable assholes) and I really like the Packers, and it's just common knowledge by now that any team I like chokes.

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

I have to know which team to place my bet on.

Agreed. Come on @Locke Spill.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Locke » Jan 19, '15, 1:09 pm

That's a tough one, because I hate both teams really bad..
I think, right now, I hate Seattle a little more. They won last year, fuck off guys, stop paying the damn refs so much. :D

Plus there's a small chance if Patriots win it, Tom Brady will go away (end on a high note).

Seattle victory: confirmed

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Jan 23, '15, 6:37 pm

HAHA IM FROM SEATTLE AND WE WON FUCK YOU GUYS NEENER NEENER.SUPER BOOWL. WOOOO. WOOOOO.WOOOOOOOOO

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Locke » Jan 23, '15, 8:27 pm

Ah no wonder I hate Seattle, buncha newbs.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Previous

Return to NFL