It is currently: May 21, '24, 1:30 pm

Week 10 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 10 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Nov 05, '13, 3:13 pm

[center]Image[/center]

Not a whole lot of upsets from me once again this week. Here are my picks (gonna tally up week 9 points shortly):

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 - The Panthers have come roaring back into the NFC playoff picture, and now they face their toughest test of the season so far on the road against a 49ers team that has also hit midseason form. Going to be really interested to see how the 49ers offense and Panthers defense match up. I think this should be a pretty darn close game, but the 49ers have homefield advantage and a significant coaching edge. I'll give it to them in a close one. 49ers 27, Panthers 23

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 - Vikings can't even get favored at home against this pitiful Redskins defense. At this point for the Vikings, it's all about wondering who they're going to take with a top five pick in the 2014 draft. The Redskins, as hard as it is to believe, still have a chance of taking the NFC East, but have been absolutely pathetic on defense. It's a tossup, so I'll go with the home team. UPSET! - Vikings 34, Redskins 30

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8) at Tennessee Titans (4-4), TEN by 13 - As much as I want to pick the Jaguars in an upset here, they're just a historically bad team. The Titans aren't flashy by any means, but they're a solid enough club that's in the fight for a wild card berth. They've got a lot to play for. Titans 24, Jaguars 16

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-3), GB by 2.5 - Aaron Rodgers is likely out for several weeks with the Packers (at the time of writing this, all that's known is he's not playing against the Eagles), which means that anything could happen. However, if the Packers' defense can get back to playing the way it was before the Bears game, there's no reason to think that they can't grind out a win, especially with the running game playing the way it has been. I know lots of people are going to pick the Eagles in this one, but I trust McCarthy to get Seneca Wallace prepared enough to be an adequate fill-in for this week. Packers 24, Eagles 21

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 - EJ Manuel has been cleared to play, and the Bills have been competitive all year long with teams. But Pittsburgh's not out of it yet, and I think they get the win. Steelers 27, Bills 20

Oakland Raiders (3-5) at New York Giants (2-6), NYG by 7 - So what exactly happened to the Raiders against the Eagles last week? They'd been playing some solid defense but got absolutely shredded by an average at best quarterback for one of the greatest passing performances in NFL history. The Giants are coming off a bye week and have had plenty of time to prepare for this team. Have they turned the corner after a horrible start? Probably not, but I still think they can eke out a victory. Giants 24, Raiders 17

St. Louis Rams (3-5) at Indianapolis Colts (6-2), IND by 10 - No Sam Bradford, no victory. The Colts have prevailed in some pretty fascinating finishes this season, and a win here against the Rams would go a long way toward securing their first AFC South title in the post-Peyton era. Colts 34, Rams 13

Seattle Seahawks (8-1) at Atlanta Falcons (2-6), SEA by 6.5 - A rematch of last year's Divisional Playoff game finds these two teams going in complete opposite directions since that exciting duel. Atlanta has completely bottomed out this season, despite expectations that they'd challenge as Super Bowl contenders. The Seahawks, meanwhile, have the NFC's best record despite some pretty lackluster football in recent weeks. Sooner or later the Seahawks are going to go up against a team that's going to surprise them. But is it the Falcons? Doubt it. These guys just look like they've given up on the season. Seahawks 34, Falcons 10

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 - Things are looking real bad for Baltimore. They just lost to the Browns for the first time in six years, and they're two games under .500 at the halfway mark of the season. They can't lose more than one more game this season if they want a realistic shot at even having a chance to defend their title. The Bengals may have lost Geno Atkins for the season, but they've still got a significant amount of firepower. So does that add up to a Bengals win? Hard to say. Both of these teams should be itching to prove themselves after disappointing losses in week 9. The Ravens are playing at home, but they haven't been able to control the clock at all and that offensive line has been putrid. I'll go with Cincy to keep a tenuous hold on the division, although the Browns (yes, the Browns) are lurking in the shadows. Bengals 28, Ravens 17

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 - Extremely important game here. The winner is guaranteed at least a share of the NFC North and some huge leverage on their opponent in the NFC North/wild card race. The Bears have been playing some great offense, but that defense has been pathetic and there's no denying that they got a significant boost by not having to play against Aaron Rodgers. Calvin Johnson should murder that secondary. Lions 33, Bears 21

Houston Texans (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (4-4), ARZ by 2.5 - Houston looked like it was on the way to upsetting the Colts last week, but the collapse of Gary Kubiak really put them out of sorts. Hard to say how they'll perform now that they have no hope for a playoff shot and a substitute head coach. In normal circumstances I'd pick the Texans for the upset, but these aren't normal circumstances. The Cardinals have put together a solid defense and an offense quietly capable of scoring some points. Cardinals 27, Texans 17

Denver Broncos (7-1) at San Diego Chargers (4-4), DEN by 7 - This game could be a test for the Broncos. John Fox will not be on the sidelines, and the Chargers have shown some tenacity this season when many people thought they'd be pushovers. You never know whether the good or bad chargers will show up, though, and I've got a feeling that Peyton Manning can more than make up for the lack of the head coach. Broncos 41, Chargers 24

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at New Orleans Saints (6-2), NO by 7 - The Cowboys have been up and down all season long. They've got some talent and are probably heading to the playoffs, but I'd be quite surprised to see them beat the Saints at home. Saints 34, Cowboys 27

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 - In this battle of beleaguered Florida teams with bullies (Richie Incognito, Greg Schiano) only one can come out on top! The Dolphins can stake their claim to the drivers' seat for the 6th seed in the AFC with a victory, whereas the Bucs are basically playing to avoid the embarrassment of an 0-16 season at this point. I like Philbin's crew to follow up on a long week after a nice victory over the Bengals. Dolphins 23, Buccaneers 10

BYES: Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, New York Jets

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 10 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby The Legend » Nov 05, '13, 3:14 pm

Where's the awkward header graphic for the picks?

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Everlong » Nov 05, '13, 3:21 pm

^I have no idea what you're talking about... ;)

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Nov 05, '13, 5:39 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 - This is an absolutely fascinating game to me. If I had to pick one team in the AFC or the NFC that nobody's talking about to make a run in the playoffs it would be Carolina. With their defense, Cam Newton's play making ability and a good running attack they could be dangerous. San Francisco though at home should be able to take this one with a little bit of an offensive edge. San Francisco Niners 23, Carolina Panthers 21

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 - This game is really hard to predict to me. Neither team has been able to establish any consistency or identity. Minnesota is a mess, but Washington can be just as big of a mess and a road game here is tough. I'll take Washington, but expect I could be upset Thursday Night. Washington Redskins 27, Minnesota Vikings 24

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8) at Tennessee Titans (4-4), TEN by 13 - When these two teams play in Florida later in the year I'll be very tempted to take the Jaguars, but in the mean time the Titans at home should be able to ride a strong defensive effort. Tennessee Titans 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 16

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-3), GB by 2.5 - Tough, tough game to predict. It's a hard break for the Packers with Rodgers apparently out with a broken collarbone that will keep him out a while go. That being said, I think the Packers can defend the Eagles and I think they can use their new found running game to keep the ball away from Philly. Green Bay should take this one. GB Packers 28, Philly Eagles 24

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 - I have no strong conviction on this game. Buffalo can be good and they are apparently getting EJ back this week which is good, but this is the kind of game Pittsburgh could still win even with how their season has gone. I'll take Pittsburgh since they are at home, but I have no idea why. Pittsburgh Steelers 23, Buffalo Bills 21

Oakland Raiders (3-5) at New York Giants (2-6), NYG by 7 - Wow the Raiders really know how to lay an egg sometimes! The Giants can't possibly be that horrific all season long and this is a game that they have to win and get back to some sort of mediocrity. NY Giants 24, Oakland Raiders 21

St. Louis Rams (3-5) at Indianapolis Colts (6-2), IND by 10 - Yeah, Indy is simply the better team than St. Louis, even if this game was on the Rams' home turf the Colts won't be denied this one. Indy Colts 26, St. Louis Rams 20

Seattle Seahawks (8-1) at Atlanta Falcons (2-6), SEA by 6.5 - Atlanta is just too banged up at this point on offense to hope to have much success against Seattle's nasty defense. Being in Atlanta should make this one a little closer, but not close enough. Seattle Seahawks 27, Atlanta Falcons 20

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 - I'm throwing all logic out the window on this one. Cincinnati should win, but I'm counting on the difficulty to go on the road in a division game to turn the tide on this one. UPSET!!! Baltimore Ravens 24, Cincy Bengals 20

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 - The Chicago Bears don't seem to be missing a beat without Jay Cutler. I think this team is capable of beating Detroit at home without Cutler, and I don't think the Lions are going to last in the playoff race. There's just something completely untrustworthy about them. UPSET!!! Chicago Bears 27, Detroit Lions 26

Houston Texans (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (4-4), ARZ by 2.5 - Wow, talk about the greater of who cares. I can't muster to come up with anything here. Arizona Cardinals 23, Houston Texans 20

Denver Broncos (7-1) at San Diego Chargers (4-4), DEN by 7 - This game comes at absolutely the wrong time for the Broncos. John Fox's health concerns have to weigh on their minds at least a little this week during preparation. The first game back is a road divisional game against a feisty Chargers squad that constantly plays close games. I'll say the Broncos win, but I'm not sure how they'll respond without Fox. Denver Broncos 33, SD Chargers 24

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at New Orleans Saints (6-2), NO by 7 - The Saints will have plenty of motivation to bounce back after last week's major disappointment. And in the Dome I don't expect the Cowboys to be able to stop them, although a competitive shootout is likely here. NO Saints 28, Dallas Cowboys 27

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 - The Dolphins lockerroom is a mess right now and going on the road this is exactly the type of game Tampa can win to end their winless season. UPSET!!! TB Buccaneers 24, Miami Dolphins 19

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Fatman » Nov 07, '13, 10:34 am

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 - Redskins

Panthers at Niners
Jaguars at Titans
Eagles at Packers
Bills at Steelers
Raiders at Giants
Rams at Colts
Seahawks at Falcons
Bengals at Ravens
Lions at Bears
Texans at Cardinals
Broncos at Chargers
Cowboys at Saints
Dolphins at Bucs

Last edited by Fatman on Nov 09, '13, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 2

Postby Everlong » Nov 07, '13, 10:39 am

There's a game TONIGHT folks!!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Nov 07, '13, 12:38 pm

Washington over Minnesota tonight.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby GameDesigner14 » Nov 07, '13, 12:49 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 San Francisco Niners 27, Carolina Panthers 24

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 UPSET! Washington Redskins 21, Minnesota Vikings 24

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8) at Tennessee Titans (4-4), TEN by 13 Tennessee Titans 27, Jacksonville Jaguars 16

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-3), GB by 2.5 GB Packers 28, Philly Eagles 24

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 Pittsburgh Steelers 23, Buffalo Bills 21

Oakland Raiders (3-5) at New York Giants (2-6), NYG by 7 NY Giants 24, Oakland Raiders 21

St. Louis Rams (3-5) at Indianapolis Colts (6-2), IND by 10 Indianapolis Colts 30, St. Louis Rams 15

Seattle Seahawks (8-1) at Atlanta Falcons (2-6), SEA by 6.5 Seattle Seahawks 27, Atlanta Falcons 17

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 UPSET! Baltimore Ravens 24, Cincinnati Bengals 17

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 Chicago Bears 24, Detroit Lions 27

Houston Texans (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (4-4), ARZ by 2.5 Arizona Cardinals 23, Houston Texans 21

Denver Broncos (7-1) at San Diego Chargers (4-4), DEN by 7 Denver Broncos 42, SD Chargers 21

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at New Orleans Saints (6-2), NO by 7 NO Saints 35, Dallas Cowboys 27

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 TB Buccaneers 21, Miami Dolphins 24

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby HFX » Nov 07, '13, 1:13 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 - Panthers have really improved after a terrible start but the 49ers are still a top team. Top teams rarely lose at home and though this should be a great battle I can't see the 49ers losing. 49ers 24, Panthers 20

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 - I don't trust the Redskins. They need this win as they are suprisingly still in contention for the NFC East. But the pressure is on them and they are on the road. Their only saving grace may be that they are playing the Vikings. But the Vikings have a lot to play for. These guys are sitting at 1-7 and the players are out to prove they should have a job next year. It should say a lot that the Redskins are favored IN MINNESOTA. I think the Vikings pull off the "upset" at home on the back of AP. UPSET! Vikings 27, Redskins 23

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8) at Tennessee Titans (4-4), TEN by 13 - Tennessee NEEDS this win to keep pace in the tight Wild Card race which makes me think Jacksonville could cause them some real headaches. But the Titans are just a better team than the Jaguars and add in home field and there is no way they should lose this game. Titans 31, Jaguars 19

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-3), GB by 2.5 - Philly had a great game last week but despite not having Rodgers at their disposal the Packers aren't Oakland. Philly is going to play in the cold against a team with a great home field advantage as well as a shockingly good run game. Seneca Wallace isn't terrible and should be good enough to get the job done. It will be closer than Packers fans would like but great teams find a way to win. Packers 24, Eagles 21

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 - I just can't choose the Steelers ever. They are such a bad team that isn't getting younger. Buffalo meanwhile is a talented young team that has been off and on but has shown some good potential. Despite going on the road the Bills are talented enough to beat bad teams. UPSET! Bills 26, Steelers 17

Oakland Raiders (3-5) at New York Giants (2-6), NYG by 7 - Oakland got butt thumped and now have to play on the road in the cold. The Giants aren't much better but playing at home in November should help the Giants beat the Californian team. Giants 27, Raiders 20

St. Louis Rams (3-5) at Indianapolis Colts (6-2), IND by 10 - Rams have a good defense and a decent run game but that's about it right now. The Colts are clearly the class of the AFC South and will have little problem putting away the Rams at home. Colts 30, Rams 20

Seattle Seahawks (8-1) at Atlanta Falcons (2-6), SEA by 6.5 - Seattle has been lackluster the last couple weeks and have had a fair amount of questionable play calls despite winning. Atlanta is hurting hard and seems to have given up on the season. With Seattle coming into town with something to prove that doesn't bode well for a Falcons team that will continue to limp into the offseason. Seahawks 31, Falcons 20

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 - I think the Bengals are the real deal and the best team in the AFC North despite the recent rise of the Browns. The Ravens NEED the win to keep pace but nothing about them screams they can win this game. These aren't the Ravens of years past. Bengals 24, Ravens 17

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 - The Bears were able to overcome a Rodgerless Packers team. Too bad for them Detroit is coming in with their starting QB. I want to choose the Bears but they just squeaked by the Packers. The Lions are at full force with a Calvin Johnson squaring off an extremely suspect Bears secondary. The only part of the Bears that could pose a problem is Forte and he won't be able to keep pace. Lions 34, Bears 24

Houston Texans (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (4-4), ARZ by 2.5 - Man I thought Houston would be a contender this year. They fell apart and now without Kubiak they have to rely on Wade Phillips to lead them. The only thing Wade should be in charge of is defense. This is now an audition for next year and I am high on Keenum and think he can make a case for himself for starter. That being said Arizona is shockingly 4-4 and is fully capable of beating lesser teams. The defense has improved and the offense is doing enough to win. I expect a good game but Arizona will come out on top. Cardinals 24, Texans 23

Denver Broncos (7-1) at San Diego Chargers (4-4), DEN by 7 - This will be the shootout of the week. The Broncos have the better D but San Diego can step up. I think the Broncos will be fine without Fox though it may be a bit close for comfort similar to the Cowboys game. Broncos 42, Chargers 35

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at New Orleans Saints (6-2), NO by 7 - Speaking of a shoot out. Dallas can distance itself from division opponents who are closing in. The Saints are hard to beat at home, have one of the best offenses in the league and a decent defense. The Cowboys also have a good offense but an iffy defense. I just think the Cowboys have a lot more to prove and will find a way to win further increasing the ego of Cowboy nation... UPSET! Cowboys 38, Saints 35

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 - Both teams are in the news for all the wrong reasons. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with the Florida teams but these two are making the Jaguars operation look tip top class. But the Dolphins are just simply the better team and will have no problem against the Bucs. Dolphins 21, Buccaneers 13

Last edited by HFX on Nov 07, '13, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby xgamr » Nov 07, '13, 1:15 pm

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 -Redskins

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Nov 07, '13, 1:19 pm

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 UPSET! VIKINGS - Adrian Peterson has a favorable matchup against a defense that is top 5 in giving up the most yards with the run. The passing game worries me for Minnesota. I feel like Redskins should win this game but I just see Pounder having a good game against a really bad secondary.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby GNR » Nov 07, '13, 3:52 pm

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 UPSET Washington Redskins 21, Minnesota Vikings 24

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 - 49ERS

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8) at Tennessee Titans (4-4), TEN by 13 - TITANS

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-3), GB by 2.5 - PACKERS

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 - UPSET BILLS

Oakland Raiders (3-5) at New York Giants (2-6), NYG by 7 - GIANTS

St. Louis Rams (3-5) at Indianapolis Colts (6-2), IND by 10 - COLTS

Seattle Seahawks (8-1) at Atlanta Falcons (2-6), SEA by 6.5 - SEAHAWKS

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 RAVENS

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 - BEARS

Houston Texans (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (4-4), ARZ by 2.5 - CARDINALS

Denver Broncos (7-1) at San Diego Chargers (4-4), DEN by 7 - BRONCOS

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at New Orleans Saints (6-2), NO by 7 - SAINTS

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 - MIAMI

Last edited by GNR on Nov 10, '13, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby BSM » Nov 07, '13, 5:05 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 49ers

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 Redskins

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8) at Tennessee Titans (4-4), TEN by 13 Titans

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-3), GB by 2.5 Packers

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 UPSET! Bills

Oakland Raiders (3-5) at New York Giants (2-6), NYG by 7 UPSET! Raiders

St. Louis Rams (3-5) at Indianapolis Colts (6-2), IND by 10 Colts

Seattle Seahawks (8-1) at Atlanta Falcons (2-6), SEA by 6.5 Seahawks

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 Bengals

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 Lions

Houston Texans (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (4-4), ARZ by 2.5 UPSET! Texans

Denver Broncos (7-1) at San Diego Chargers (4-4), DEN by 7 Broncos

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at New Orleans Saints (6-2), NO by 7 UPSET! Cowboys

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 Dolphins

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby RatedRBowler » Nov 07, '13, 5:28 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 - 49ers 27, Panthers 20

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 - Redskins 38, Vikings 28

Seahawks > Falcons
Bengals > Ravens
Lions > Bears
Packers > Eagles
Colts > Rams
Giants > Raiders
Bills > Steelers
Titans > Jaguars
49ers > Panthers
Texans > Cardinals
Broncos > Chargers
Saints > Cowboys
Dolphins > Buccaneers

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Nov 10, '13, 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby JDD » Nov 07, '13, 5:57 pm

Washington Redskins (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (1-7), WAS by 2 -Redskins

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Nov 10, '13, 1:05 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 - 49ERS

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 - UPSET!! BILLS

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 UPSET! RAVENS

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 - UPSET!! BEARS

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 - UPSET!! TAMPA BAY

Last edited by DanielsonTHAGOAT on Nov 10, '13, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby JDD » Nov 10, '13, 7:30 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 - Upset! Panthers

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 - Upset! Bills

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 Bengals

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 - Lions

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 - Dolphins

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 10, '13, 7:57 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6: Niners

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8) at Tennessee Titans (4-4), TEN by 13: Titans

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-3), GB by 2.5: Packers

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5: Bills UPSET!!!!!

Oakland Raiders (3-5) at New York Giants (2-6), NYG by 7: Raiders UPSET!!!!!

St. Louis Rams (3-5) at Indianapolis Colts (6-2), IND by 10: Colts-31

Seattle Seahawks (8-1) at Atlanta Falcons (2-6), SEA by 6.5: Seahawks

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5: Cinci-27

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5: Bears UPSET!!!!!

Houston Texans (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (4-4), ARZ by 2.5: Cards

Denver Broncos (7-1) at San Diego Chargers (4-4), DEN by 7: Broncos

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at New Orleans Saints (6-2), NO by 7: Cowboys UPSET!!!!!

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3: Buccs UPSET!!!!!

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby UTK » Nov 10, '13, 8:20 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Carolina Panthers (5-3) at San Francisco 49ers (6-2), SF by 6 - SAN FRAN

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Green Bay Packers (5-3), GB by 2.5 - UPSET! PHILLY

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), PIT by 3.5 - UPSET! BUFFALO

Seattle Seahawks (8-1) at Atlanta Falcons (2-6), SEA by 6.5 - SEATTLE

Cincinnati Bengals (5-3) at Baltimore Ravens (3-5), CIN by 1.5 - BENGALS

Detroit Lions (5-3) at Chicago Bears (5-3), DET by 2.5 - DETROIT

Houston Texans (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (4-4), ARZ by 2.5 - CARDS

Denver Broncos (7-1) at San Diego Chargers (4-4), DEN by 7 - DENVER

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at New Orleans Saints (6-2), NO by 7 - NEW ORLEANS

Miami Dolphins (4-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8), MIA by 3 - MIAMI

BYES: Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, New York Jets

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby xgamr » Nov 10, '13, 9:39 am

At work have to do picks like this

49ers
redskins
Eagles
Steelers
Giants
Colts
Sea hawks
Bengal
Lions
cardinals
broncos
Saints
Dolphins

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Next

Return to NFL