It is currently: May 21, '24, 9:53 pm

Dolphins bullying/hazing situation?

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Dolphins bullying/hazing situation?

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Nov 03, '13, 10:56 pm

Anyone been keeping up with this?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... pressured/

Apparently the rookies have to pick up dinner tabs/bar tabs for the veterans on the team. One rookie has even claimed that he has gone broke because he was spending 30,000$ on these guys.

Also Johnthan Martin seeked medical help after being driven by his teammates too.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 155

Re: Dolphins bullying/hazing situation?

Postby The Legend » Nov 04, '13, 6:33 am

Goes to show that no matter how old the players are a football lockerroom is about the most immature place on earth.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 04, '13, 2:43 pm

Un-excusable. How does a coach allow this to happen?

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Everlong » Nov 04, '13, 2:50 pm

ShaneOfan wrote:Un-excusable. How does a coach allow this to happen?

Well who knows if the coach was even aware of it. At least now that it's out he's taking the right steps to put an end to it.

But yeah, absolutely ridiculous scenario. Richie Incognito is a complete scumbag who should be banned from the league. This is just the latest in a long line of assholish moves that the guy has pulled, and he's one of the league's dirtiest players on the field.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Nov 04, '13, 3:24 pm

reyflyinfury619 wrote:
ShaneOfan wrote:Un-excusable. How does a coach allow this to happen?

Well who knows if the coach was even aware of it. At least now that it's out he's taking the right steps to put an end to it.

But yeah, absolutely ridiculous scenario. Richie Incognito is a complete scumbag who should be banned from the league. This is just the latest in a long line of assholish moves that the guy has pulled, and he's one of the league's dirtiest players on the field.

Him not being aware of it isn't a valid excuse to me. It's his lockerroom, he's supposed to know what's going on in it. He at a minimum was completely negligent and out of touch when it comes to having the pulse of his lockerroom and making sure the team was working together and that's as big of a failure for him as anything he could do on the sideline or even if he allowed the behavior knowingly. He doesn't have control over that lockerroom and because of that if I were the owner/gm in Miami he wouldn't be my coach for much longer.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Kyle » Nov 06, '13, 3:46 pm

Apparently the coaches asked Incognito to toughen Martin up, but RI took that way too far. The rookie initiation stuff is alright I suppose (though I'd hate to be the rookie) but the bullying, bigotry, and threats were just absolutely terrible. Incognito better hope he has other skills because no team in the league is going to want him after this.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby xgamr » Nov 08, '13, 7:15 am

i disagree with this article http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/07/richie-in ... on-murtha/

also incognito is being investigated for molesting a volunteer at a charity event in 2012.

yeah, the dolphins players (beisdes the ones who came out already) are supporting this guy

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Kyle » Nov 08, '13, 3:37 pm

How any Dolphins players can support this jerk I have no clue. They support bullying and racism I suppose....

And I hear all this crap about the two being friends and doing stuff together. As someone who has hidden a lot of negative emotions in the past, it's entirely plausible that Martin held everything in and acted normally because he didn't want the situation to be exposed. And now it has.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby War Daddy » Nov 08, '13, 4:22 pm

When they showed Ryan Tannehill he looked like a complete skinhead.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Kyle » Nov 13, '13, 1:17 pm

I don't know what to believe anymore.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Return to NFL