It is currently: Jun 04, '24, 2:00 pm

Favorite NFL team by County

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Favorite NFL team by County

Postby The Legend » Sep 10, '14, 9:50 am

Kind of interesting map of which NFL team is king in every county in the US right now. Everything is pretty geographical like you would expect. Broncos, Cowboys and Vikings have the most far flung fanbases off of this. The Alaskans are all bandwagoners, Hawaii likes the Niners which I guess makes sense. The Patriots really do have New England on lockdown and Florida is spread out sort like you'd expect a transient state to be.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Favorite NFL team by County

Postby UTK » Sep 10, '14, 10:01 am

"The New York Jets do not have a plurality of fans in any U.S. county."

Ha ha, suck it.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DBSoT » Sep 10, '14, 10:10 am

UTK wrote:"The New York Jets do not have a plurality of fans in any U.S. county."

Ha ha, suck it.
I am kind of shocked by that actually. When I was in NYC it seemed like there were mostly Jets fans.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby UTK » Sep 10, '14, 10:14 am

DBSoT wrote:
UTK wrote:"The New York Jets do not have a plurality of fans in any U.S. county."

Ha ha, suck it.
I am kind of shocked by that actually. When I was in NYC it seemed like there were mostly Jets fans.

I would say that New York (at least, NYC and Long Island) are more split between Giants and Jets fans than the map would indicate. I would say that there are more Giants fans overall though. But it's not a total blowout like the map would make you think.

I'm in western New York currently, and that map is right. Some intense Bills fans up in here.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaneOfan » Sep 10, '14, 6:06 pm

Bull. A lot of north western PA is Bills country and York PA is filled with Baltimore fans both NFL and MLB

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Return to NFL