It is currently: May 21, '24, 8:47 pm

Week 8 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 8 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Oct 22, '13, 9:18 am

[center]Image[/center]

I'll tally up the scores for week 7 later today

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - A pretty weak slate of games makes this the matchup of the week almost by default for week 8. The Cowboys could probably coast the rest of the season and still wind up taking a postseason spot given their division, but the Lions probably have to start feeling a little urgency to keep up in the crowded NFC North race. I think that sense of urgency alone should be enough to give the Lions an edge in this game, but the win certainly won't come easily. Lions 24, Cowboys 20

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - At this point it just seems like Greg Schiano has given up and is basically trying to heel it up as much as possible until he gets fired. To be perfectly honest, I'm amazed that he still has a job. Carolina has started to turn it on these past couple weeks, and is still very much alive in the playoff race. They should be able to take this one without much difficulty. Panthers 31, Bucs 10

San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7), SF by 16.5 - Things aren't about to get any easier for the Jaguars, who have played a ridiculously tough schedule so far this season. The 49ers are coming to town, and you can believe that they're not going to play down to this Jaguars team. 49ers 35, Jaguars 6

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - So the Eagles looked pretty damn bad against the Cowboys... but did they look New York Giants bad? That's the big question. I really have no reasoning for this pick, but I'm going to go ahead and call the upset. UPSET! Giants 26, Eagles 24

Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0), KC by 7.5 - I would have loved to have seen this matchup with Brian Hoyer playing QB, because then these two teams would have very much resembled each other. Unfortunately for the Browns and their fans, they're stuck with Brandon Weeden for the rest of this season, which means that wins of any kind are going to be very hard to come by. The Chiefs should be able to handle this one. Chiefs 20, Browns 13

Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1), NO by 12 - The Bills have had some miracle victories so far this season, but it'd take something even greater than a miracle to be able to go in to the Superdome and take down the Saints coming off a bye week. Saints 33, Bills 20

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 - I like the Dolphins, but man, NOBODY wants to play the Patriots when they're coming off a loss. This should be a rough one for Miami. Patriots 27, Dolphins 17

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5 - That Jets' defense is legit, but forgive me if I'm not convinced that they can compete with a team like Cincinnati, who wouldn't surprise me if they road their dark horse status all the way to the Super Bowl. Maybe I'm not giving the Jets enough respect, but I just really like this Bengals team. Bengals 24, Jets 16

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - The Steelers are slowly but surely trying to restore what's left of their dignity. After beating their arch nemesis at home in week seven, I think they should be able to take care of the Raiders on the road. Steelers 23, Raiders 17

Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1), DEN by 13 - RGIII is finally starting to look like his old self and the Redskins might have started to gain some momentum, but unfortunately they have to travel to face the NFL's best offensive team. With two of the NFL's very worst defenses on display, this should resemble an arena game. Broncos 45, Redskins 31

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - The Falcons may have had a slow start and may have lost some key pieces, but I find it hard to believe that they're not still a better team than the Cardinals. I'd expect them to head into Phoenix and pull off the minor upset. Falcons 26, Cardinals 14

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5), GB by 10 - A second consecutive primetime game featuring the Vikings?! This one's gonna be a blowout. Go pack go. Packers 35, Vikings 10

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4), SEA by 10.5 - With Sam Bradford now out for the season with a torn ACL, any small chance the Rams had of winning this game has completely evaporated. Seahawks 28, Rams 9

BYES: Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, San Diego Chargers

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 8 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby The Legend » Oct 22, '13, 9:22 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - This game should be pretty high scoring with two offenses that can air it out and two defenses that aren't especially capable of stopping the pass attack. I think Detroit can win a close one by holding the ball a little better than Dallas at home. Detroit Lions 27, Dallas Cowboys 24

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - Carolina is incredibly inconsistent on offense with two games below 10 points and three games above 30 points. Their defense however has held teams to 15 points or less four times and never given up more than 24. That's all they will need against the very consistent Buccaneers, who have only scored over 20 points once this season. Carolina Panthers 23, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 14

San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7), SF by 16.5 - One of the top four teams in the league against one of the worst four teams in the league. San Francisco is better in every way, they only question is will they cover? SF Niners 27, Jackxonville Jaguars 13

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - This game gets my vote for worst game of the year. Neither team is really any good, but Philly at least at home should be better than the Giants. Philly Eagles 28, NY Giants 24

Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0), KC by 7.5 - Well, the Cleveland Browns are awful from top to bottom. They litterally can't do anything right, at least on offense or defense - because Travis Benjamin is a beast of a return man (I wonder what the day will be like when the best player on the Browns doesn't play special teams?) And Brandon Weeden continues them closer and closer to the Jason Campbell era of team history. For those that have lost count, and I don't blame you, that will be the 20th Cleveland Browns starting QB since 1999 when that happens. But don't let talking heads fool you, there's nothing of quality with the Browns, not one position group that needs a significant upgrade to be a contender. Kansas City Chiefs 23, Cleveland Browns 16

Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1), NO by 12 - I think Buffalo is capable of keeping this game closer than the betting line would indicate, but not much more than that. Drew Brees in the dome and his receivers on that turf should have a field day. NO Saints 27, Buffalo Bills 21

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 - Tom Brady has only thrown one touchdown in his last three games and has thrown for fewer yards than his opposing quarterback in five of the last six games this season. That can't continue for much longer can it? If it does we may be at the beginning of the true decline of Tom Brady and the Patriots dynasty. I do think they bounce back against Miami and give the Dolphins fits this week. NE Patriots 23, Miami Dolphins 21

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5 - This game probably won't be pretty. It will probably be a lot of smash mouth or at least possession offense as both teams usually look to let their defenses win the game for them. In the end as inconsistent as Andy Dalton can be I still think I trust him to make one big throw to turn the game than I do Geno Smith - I also trust AJ Green to catch that pass far more than anyone the Jets can offer up. Cincy Begals 23, NY Jets 17

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - So the Steelers rebounded from their 0-4 start to win back-to-back games. Now a huge test comes calling as they have to go across the country and beat a fiesty Oakland team the week after beating Baltimore. The Steeler/Raven rivalry usually takes a lot out of both teams the next week and I'll bet that remains true here. Add in the fact that Oakland has been resting up and preparing for a week for this game and I smell trouble. UPSET!!! Oakland Raiders 21, Pittsburgh Steelers 19

Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1), DEN by 13 - Peyton Manning can't be pleased with how last week unfolded for him and the Broncos, the defense shouldn't be too pleased with their effort either. I expect them to rebound in a big way against a swiss cheese defense that is Washington. Denver Broncos 35, Washington Redskins 24

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - Atlanta righted themself coming off their bye after a rough start to the season, meanwhile I think Arizona may be looking forward to their bye week with two straight losses coming into this game, they just may make it three in a row, which would be a significant hole to climb out of with two of the top NFC teams in their own division. UPSET!!! Atlanta Falcons 24, Arizona Cardinals 23

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5) - Alright Minnesota, here's a nickel's worth of free advice. You suck, your quarterback is lousy (no matter which guy you decide to play) and your chances of winning many more games this season are insignificant. What you can do is help my fantasy team out. Adrian Peterson is your best weapon. Give him the ball over and over and over again and let him stockpile all the stats he can get. Hey, considering what he did against Green Bay last year that may even be a recipe for winning success this week. Just make sure I get my 100 yards and 2 touchdowns for fantasy purposes. Green Bay Packers 28, Minnesota Vikings 21

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4), SEA by 10.5 - Seattle has been very consistent this season and you haven't seen a lot of drop off in playing ability on the road vs at home, especially against the league's lesser opponents. Which is exactly what St. Louis is when you consider Sam Bradford's injury. Seattle should have some fun in this one. Seattle Seahawks 33, St. Louis Rams 13

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby BSM » Oct 22, '13, 10:24 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - UPSET! Cowboys

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - Panthers

San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7), SF by 16.5 - 49ers

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - Eagles

Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0), KC by 7.5 - Chiefs

Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1), NO by 12 - Saints

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 - Patriots

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5 - Bengals

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - UPSET! Raiders

Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1), DEN by 13 - Broncos

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET! Falcons

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5) - Packers

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4), SEA by 10.5 - Seahawks

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 22, '13, 11:28 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3:
I'm liking this match up. But I think Dallas will take it. They are a better team and Romo is a better player than a lot of people realize.
Cowboys-27 UPSET!!!!!
Lions-24

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - Schiano is a joke. He needs to have his team win at home, or he needs to start searching for colleges firing coordinators that he can replace. Panthers will come in and roll all over them. His days have to be numbered.
Panthers-30
Buccs-13

San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7), SF by 16.5: The Jags have been like the free space on the bingo board this year. I wonder if they plan to move to LA or London. I hope the former simply for travel purposes.
Niners-38
Jaguars-13

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5: I really don't like how either team looks but even in victory the Giants looked horrible. With Vick back on the field I think the Eagles will continue their drive to finish 2nd in their division with a home win.
Eagles-30
Giants-17

Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0), KC by 7.5 : No way the Browns win on the road here, no with Weeden at the helm. No one expected the Chiefs to be undefeated at this point. But they woll get one more before they face off against the Buffalo Bills.
Chiefs-27
Brown-10

Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1), NO by 12: Our defense can win us this one. I said before I will never pick against my team. But I honestly think we have a chance. We do lead the league in INTs and Drew Brees is over due for a bad game. Who dat beatin da Saints? Buffalo!!!
Bills-31 UPSET!!!!!
Saints-20

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5: I don't know why, it makes no sense, but something deep down is telling me to take the Dolphins in this one. Coming off a home loss and facing a division rival, I think they will win and open up the division. They need to win if they want a chance to take the division and will get the upset.
Phins-27 UPSET!!!!!
Pats-24

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5: The Ravens are looking to start catching up in the division and the Bengals need to pust some distance in between them. I think they will pick the inconstant Geno Smith a part this week.
Cinci-37
Jets-20

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3: Steelers may have won their last two but they still are not a good team. Wins this year will continue to be few and far between and this road game won't be one of them.
Raiders-23 UPSET!!!!!
Steelers-17

Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1), DEN by 13: The Skins need to win if they have any chance of staying in contention for the NFC East. Unfortunately they are playing the Denver Broncos who won't loose two in a row. Not at home.
Broncos-48
Redskins-24

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5: This one is basically a push for me. Neither team is good, I just think that it's odd that the Falcons are as bad as they are. I think they loose on the road as the Cards look slightly better. Slightly.
Cardinals-23
Falcons-13

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5): Not sure what the spread is here but it will not matter. Packers win either way. I predict Freeman will have a better game than last week with more time to study the playbook. Still the Packers are much better.
Packers-35
Vikings-17

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4), SEA by 10.5: Nothing to see here folks. The Rams don't even have a QB right now.
Seahawks-34
Rams-6

BYES: Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, San Diego Chargers

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Locke » Oct 23, '13, 4:11 pm

cowboys: Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3)

panthers: Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6)

49ers: San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7)

eagles: New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4)

chiefs: Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0)

saints: Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1)

patriots: Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2)

bengals: New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2)

steelers: Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4)

broncos: Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1)

falcons: Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4)

packers: Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5)

seahawks: Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4)

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 24, '13, 11:43 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - Cowboys 34, Lions 28 UPSET!!!

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - Panthers 27, Bucs 13

San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7), SF by 16.5 - 49ers 38, Jaguars 14

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - Eagles 20, Giants 14

Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0), KC by 7.5 - Chiefs 24, Browns 110

Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1), NO by 12 - Saints 35, Bills 25

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 - Patriots 28, Dolphins 20

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5 - Bengals 23, Jets 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - Raiders 24, Steelers 20 UPSET!!!

Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1), DEN by 13 - Broncos 52, Redskins 34

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - Falcons 24, Cardinals 21 UPSET!!!

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5), GB by 10 - Packers 42, Vikings 20

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4), SEA by 10.5 - Seahawks 35, Rams 15

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Oct 26, '13, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby HFX » Oct 24, '13, 11:47 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - UPSET! Cowboys 38, Lions 30

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - Panthers 27, Buccaneers 13

San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7), SF by 16.5 - 49ers 41, Jaguars 20

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - Eagles 30, Giants 24

Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0), KC by 7.5 - Chiefs 24, Browns 9

Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1), NO by 12 - Saints 42, Bills 20

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 - Patriots 33, Dolphins 24

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5 - Bengals 27, Jets 17

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - Steelers 20, Raiders 17

Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1), DEN by 13 - Broncos 47, Redskins 24

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - Cardinals 24, Falcons 21

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5) - Packers 48, Vikings 16

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4), SEA by 10.5 - Seahawks 35, Rams 6

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby JDD » Oct 24, '13, 12:11 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - Lions

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - UPSET! Giants

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5 - UPSET! Jets

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - Steelers

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET! Falcons

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5) - Packers

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Oct 24, '13, 12:37 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - Lions 31 Cowboys 27

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - Panthers 24 Buccaneers 13

San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7), SF by 16.5 - 49ers 35 Jaguars 16

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - Eagles 31 Giants 20

Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0), KC by 7.5 - Chiefs 23 Browns 13

Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1), NO by 12 - Saints 31 Bills 20

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 - Patriots 24 Dolphins 17

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5 - Bengals 27 Jets 17

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - Steelers 20 Raiders 10

Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1), DEN by 13 - Broncos 42 Redskins 31

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET!!! Falcons 28 Cardinals 17

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5), GB by 10 - Packers 31 Vikings 13

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4), SEA by 10.5 - Seahawks 24 Rams 9

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby xgamr » Oct 24, '13, 2:30 pm

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers CAR by 6.5 - Panthers

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 24, '13, 3:55 pm

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

Postby UTK » Oct 24, '13, 4:25 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - PANTHERS

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - DETROIT

San Francisco 49ers (5-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-7), SF by 16.5 - SAN FRAN

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - UPSET! GIANTS

Cleveland Browns (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-0), KC by 7.5 - KANSAS CITY

Buffalo Bills (3-4) at New Orleans Saints (5-1), NO by 12 - SAINTS

Miami Dolphins (3-3) at New England Patriots (5-2), NE by 6.5 - PATS

New York Jets (4-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-2), CIN by 6.5 - BENGALS

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - STEELERS

Washington Redskins (2-4) at Denver Broncos (6-1), DEN by 13 - DENVER

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET! ATLANTA

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5), GB by 10 - GREEN BAY

Seattle Seahawks (6-1) at St. Louis Rams (3-4), SEA by 10.5 - SEATTLE

Last edited by UTK on Oct 27, '13, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Oct 24, '13, 4:32 pm

Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - This match up is just not fair. You have a top 5 defense against the worst team in football. The coaching situation in Tampa Bay is beyond a nightmare. Cam Newton has finished with the highest QBR in the last two weeks, Carolina is going to dominate.

Panthers - 37
Tampa Bay - 13

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby Everlong » Oct 24, '13, 5:27 pm

THERES A GAME TONIGHT! Get em in!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Messiah » Oct 24, '13, 5:34 pm

Buccaneers vs Panthers UPSET

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby The Legend » Oct 24, '13, 5:58 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - This match up is just not fair. You have a top 5 defense against the worst team in football. The coaching situation in Tampa Bay is beyond a nightmare. Cam Newton has finished with the highest QBR in the last two weeks, Carolina is going to dominate.

Panthers - 37
Tampa Bay - 13

The Jaguars would disagree with your assessment of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Fatman » Oct 25, '13, 3:28 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - Cowboys

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - Raiders

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - Falcons

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5), GB by 10 - Packers

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 2

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 25, '13, 3:51 pm

The Legend wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:Carolina Panthers (3-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6), CAR by 6.5 - This match up is just not fair. You have a top 5 defense against the worst team in football. The coaching situation in Tampa Bay is beyond a nightmare. Cam Newton has finished with the highest QBR in the last two weeks, Carolina is going to dominate.

Panthers - 37
Tampa Bay - 13

The Jaguars would disagree with your assessment of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Bet you the Jags win a game before Tampa does.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 26, '13, 8:26 am

So far so good this week.

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - Lions (Pretty much a must win for Detroit.)

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - Raiders UPSET

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - Cardinals

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5), GB by 10 - Vikings UPSET

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

Postby xgamr » Oct 27, '13, 6:42 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Dallas Cowboys (4-3) at Detroit Lions (4-3), DET by 3 - Lions

New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), PHI by 6.5 - UPSET Giants

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) at Oakland Raiders (2-4), PIT by 3 - UPSET Raiders

Atlanta Falcons (2-4) at Arizona Cardinals (3-4), ARZ by 2.5 - UPSET Falcons

Green Bay Packers (4-2) at Minnesota Vikings (1-5), GB by 10 -Packers

Last edited by xgamr on Oct 27, '13, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Next

Return to NFL