It is currently: Apr 24, '24, 6:18 pm

Colin Kaepernick, 2 other players, named in Miami Police report (Sexual Assault)

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Colin Kaepernick, 2 other players, named in Miami Police report (Sexual Assault)

Postby xgamr » Apr 10, '14, 1:40 pm

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49e ... 392595.php

could be nothing based on details. or something much worse. we'll see

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 21

Re: Colin Kaepernick, 2 other players, named in Miami Police report (Sexual Assault)

Postby Everlong » Apr 10, '14, 1:42 pm

Is it really bad that part of me hopes this is true?

I just really, really hate Kaep, think he's a gigantic douche and it'd just feel like justice to me to have him implicated in something like this.

If it is true though, fuck these guys. Awful behavior, unjustifiable.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: Colin Kaepernick, 2 other players, named in Miami Police report (Sexual Assault)

Postby xgamr » Apr 10, '14, 1:45 pm

well right now the main target is Kaep based on the details as the other two players seem to have been just there and maybe the ones to take her to the hospital. but we are are too early until more comes out

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topic Author
Topics: 21

Postby Messiah » Apr 10, '14, 4:14 pm

Everlong wrote:Is it really bad that part of me hopes this is true?

Yes. :lol

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 10, '14, 4:24 pm

Everything about Kaep scream douche bag jock. I hope this isn't true for the girl's sake but if so fuck this guy look his ass up.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Apr 11, '14, 9:11 am

Yeah this seems very unlikely and just another female whose thirsty for attention/money. No way would Kaep with all that money and fame do this tbh.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby Everlong » Apr 11, '14, 9:13 am

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:Yeah this seems very unlikely and just another female whose thirsty for attention/money. No way would Kaep with all that money and fame do this tbh.

Just like no way Darren Sharper with all that money and fame would rape a dozen chicks?

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby ChrisCrossed » Apr 11, '14, 11:34 am

The Giants fan in me screams Hell Yeah and hopes he goes down hard for it.

The moral part of me hopes he didn't do it for the girl's and his own sake.

ChrisCrossed Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby Hanley! » Apr 11, '14, 11:39 am

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:Yeah this seems very unlikely and just another female whose thirsty for attention/money. No way would Kaep with all that money and fame do this tbh.

That's not how people work. If anything people with that much money and fame can easily become entitled and think they can get away with whatever they want.

Calling out the potential rape victim for whoring herself out for attention/money is a bit of a dick move. I don't see why the possible rapist should get the benefit of the doubt just because he's famous.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 11, '14, 11:45 am

The woman never claimed she was raped, she was a girl who Colin had slept with and she her self said she did not sleep with him that night. She said she felt light headed, he took her to her room they kissed, he left his friends came in she told them to piss off and they did. She then blacked out.

It is at all possible that he took a very drunk woman to her bedroom kissed her then left telling her he would be back to check n her. His friends went in to make sure she was okay in a drunken stupor she told them to get out so they did. Later someone at the party be it Kaep or someone else saw she was passed out and worried about her took her to the hospital?

I mean shit like that happens all the time and is more likely in my opinion. And it would be far from the first time the media blew a story involving an athlete or celebrity way out of proportion.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Apr 11, '14, 11:56 am

Hanley! wrote:

That's not how people work. If anything people with that much money and fame can easily become entitled and think they can get away with whatever they want.

Calling out the potential rape victim for whoring herself out for attention/money is a bit of a dick move. I don't see why the possible rapist should get the benefit of the doubt just because he's famous.

That's not how people work? Dick move? How is that true when this case is literally common with famous public figures? :lol I really doubt a starting QB for a prestige franchise would be dumb enough to do this. This is another female trying to get money tbh.

Also comparing Collin to a player who raped multiple women in multiple cities is kind of extreme tbh.

What ShaneO said is probably what happened.

Anyhow here's a source that says Kaepernick is not being investigated.

"There's no evidence of a crime or a sexual assault," Pimental said. "This report is simply an incident report taken at the woman's request." quote from Miami PD spokesperson.

SOURCE

Here's Kaep speaking about the issue..

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Everlong » Apr 11, '14, 12:03 pm

That's not how people work? Dick move? How is that true when this case is literally common with famous public figures? :lol I really doubt a starting QB for a prestige franchise would be dumb enough to do this. This is another female trying to get money tbh.

Also comparing Collin to a player who raped multiple women in multiple cities is kind of extreme tbh.

You doubt a starting QB for a prestigious franchise would get into trouble for sexual assault?

Kaep probably isn't being charged with anything, and he may be completely innocent of any wrongdoing altogether. But the fact that your first instinct is to blame the potential victim is rather disturbing.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Apr 11, '14, 12:07 pm

Everlong wrote:

You doubt a starting QB for a prestigious franchise would get into trouble for sexual assault?

Kaep probably isn't being charged with anything, and he may be completely innocent of any wrongdoing altogether. But the fact that your first instinct is to blame the potential victim is rather disturbing.

Because when I went on reddit, I saw "Collin Kaepernick being investigated for rape" and the topic literally right underneath it said, "Collin Kaepnernick not being investigated". I just don't like being lied to and hate when people want to be like "FUCK KAEP THAT RAPIST" when the police department say they have no reason to investigate him at all.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Everlong » Apr 11, '14, 12:10 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:Because when I went on reddit, I saw "Collin Kaepernick being investigated for rape" and the topic literally right underneath it said, "Collin Kaepnernick not being investigated". I just don't like being lied to and hate when people want to be like "FUCK KAEP THAT RAPIST" when the police department say they have no reason to investigate him at all.

Ok, but that still doesn't change the fact that the way you approach the issue seems to be to completely ignore any possibility that the celebrity is guilty and place all the blame on the potential victim.

Also this:

That's not the comparison I'm making. I'm saying that you can't just sit here and say "people with money and fame wouldn't do that" when there are many, many examples of people with money and fame doing EXACTLY that. It's a total fallacy.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Kirbi » Apr 11, '14, 12:17 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Everlong wrote:

Because when I went on reddit, I saw "Collin Kaepernick being investigated for rape" and the topic literally right underneath it said, "Collin Kaepnernick not being investigated". I just don't like being lied to and hate when people want to be like "FUCK KAEP THAT RAPIST" when the police department say they have no reason to investigate him at all.

You do realise that she didn't actually allege that a crime occurred, right? She just fell asleep in one place, and woke up in the hospital.

At this stage it does seem like no assault or other crime took place, but she never fucking said one did. I fail to see how she's "trying to get money".

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 11

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Apr 11, '14, 12:19 pm

Everlong wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:Because when I went on reddit, I saw "Collin Kaepernick being investigated for rape" and the topic literally right underneath it said, "Collin Kaepnernick not being investigated". I just don't like being lied to and hate when people want to be like "FUCK KAEP THAT RAPIST" when the police department say they have no reason to investigate him at all.

Ok, but that still doesn't change the fact that the way you approach the issue seems to be to completely ignore any possibility that the celebrity is guilty and place all the blame on the potential victim.

Also this:

That's not the comparison I'm making. I'm saying that you can't just sit here and say "people with money and fame wouldn't do that" when there are many, many examples of people with money and fame doing EXACTLY that. It's a total fallacy.

I didn't ignore the possibility because he went from being investigated to not being investigated in a matter of a minute. It was just sensational journalism at it's finest. I just don't like when the media lies and plants a seed in their mind that's completely wrong.

I never said people with money and fame won't do this thing but considering the lack of evidence, considering that the police department said there's no reason to investigate, and considering the fact that Kaepernick is due for a big payday after this year, there's just no evidence for me to believe the victim.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 11, '14, 12:20 pm

Everlong wrote:

The first instinct is to blame the reporters for how they write the stories. The article you linked to yourself said she didn't accuse him of anything. It's the same sensationalist bullshit that Nancy Grace does.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Everlong » Apr 11, '14, 12:26 pm

I didn't link to any article...

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Hanley! » Apr 11, '14, 12:32 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:I never said people with money and fame won't do this thing but considering the lack of evidence, considering that the police department said there's no reason to investigate, and considering the fact that Kaepernick is due for a big payday after this year, there's just no evidence for me to believe the victim.

Umm ... yeah, you did. That's exactly what you said. Your exact words were:

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:No way would Kaep with all that money and fame do this tbh

You can't just claim you didn't say something when all we have to do to prove you wrong is scroll up a little. :lol Infuriatingly you also seem to be reasserting the opinion that his financial worth has some kind of relation to whether or not he might be guilty of a crime later on in the SAME SENTENCE.

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:and considering the fact that Kaepernick is due for a big payday after this year ...

I just don't know. How do you have a conversation with someone who can contradict himself in a single sentence with such effortless grace?

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:there's just no evidence for me to believe the victim.

Apparently the victim hasn't accused him, she's just making an inquiry because she's freaked out.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 11, '14, 12:38 pm

Everlong wrote:I didn't link to any article...

Sorry you are correct I associated xgamr with you for some reason. It does not change the fact that he isn't being accused of anything.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Next

Return to NFL