It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 10:32 am

Adrian Peterson's two year old son brutally beaten

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Re: Adrian Peterson's two year old son brutally beaten

Postby SKS » Oct 12, '13, 7:56 pm

reyflyinfury619 wrote:
motionmann wrote:
SKS wrote:I'm reading that this was the first time he had met his son. It honestly doesn't surprise me that this happened, the baby mama was probably some trashy slut trying to get money from AP, going from the people she hung out with. AP not meeting the child until going to the hospital leads me to believe that it wasn't a good situation with the woman, and that AP wanted nothing to do with her. The man that beat the child has also beaten another child before, yet the mother left her own son alone with him. It is obviously a tragedy but the saddest part is that this could have been avoided. Pure stupidity and pure scum.

Wait what? This definitely wasn't the first time AP met his son.

This is Adrian and his son a couple months ago at training camp: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Jo1Ymqej3ow/U ... ld+son.jpg

Different son. The son in the picture is Adrian Peterson, Jr.

Yea, it's not the same son. That picture is spreading like wildfire but it's inaccurate.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 266

Previous

Return to NFL