It is currently: Mar 29, '24, 7:23 am

Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft *The Draft*

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft *The Draft*

Postby The Legend » Feb 18, '17, 9:54 am

:fu 1. Cleveland Browns - The Legend - March 13

With the First Overall Pick in the Squared Circle Community Mock Draft the Cleveland Browns select...

Myles Garrett, Defensive End, Texas A&M

It goes to figure that the Browns get the first overall pick in the draft for the first time in 17 years and there's no quarterback in the class heralded as a franchise passer. I'd be tempted to go for Mitchell Trubisky here because I think he's easily the best available option from this class. That said I'm predicting what I think will happen in this mock draft and not what I'd do. Garrett could be a generational type pass rusher that the franchise has been looking for as long as they've been searching for a quarterback. Garrett paired with Ogbah, Shelton and Desmond Bryant should form a renewed defensive front under Gregg Williams.

2. San Francisco 49ers - The Legend - March 14

With the Second Overall Pick in the SquaredCircle Community Mock Draft the San Francisco 49ers select...

Solomon Thomas, Defensive End, Stanford

The defensive line talent in this draft is ridiculous. Me personally, I like Thomas even more than I like Garrett. The Niners have plenty of holes and could go in any number of different directions, but this seems like the safest pick for sure.

3. Chicago Bears - DBSOT - March 15

With the Third Overall Pick in the SquaredCircle Community Mock Draft the Chicago Bears select...

DeShaun Watson, Quarterback, Clemson

The Bears are in a rough situation. Do they draft a franchise QB or upgrade their defense? Since the defensive talent is deep in this draft, I see them getting their replacement for Cutler. DeShaun Watson is the best QB in this draft and I don't really find it to be close. Trubisky could be the pick if Chicago were to trade back. Watson will remind people of Cam Newton lite. He has the size and mobility to extend plays long beyond what his linemen give him. His throws are even better when he is on the move and he is at his best when rolling out. He also showed up huge in the biggest game of his college career including destroying Alabama and Ohio State. Admittedly, 3rd overall is a bit high for Watson, but the need for a franchise QB is high in the NFL.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars - DBSOT - March 16

With the Fourth Overall Pick in the SquaredCircle Community Mock Draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select...

Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

The Jags have made a point to go after some high priced defensive free agents. They have also drafted defensive players in their last drafts. It is time for them to help out a struggling Bortles with a top flight running game. Even though I wouldn't advocate drafting a RB this high, Fournette is beast of a player. He grades out higher than any RB prospect not named Adrian Peterson. It is understandable why too. He has the size to run over defenders, the speed to beat them to the edge and the elusiveness to beat guys in the open field. He does have some injury concerns, but it is worth the risk. I just can't see Jacksonville passing up a chance to get a player that take pressure off Bortles.

5. Tennessee Titans - DBSOT - March 17

With the Fifth Overall Pick in the SquaredCircle Community Mock Draft the Tennessee Titans select...

Jamal Adams, Safety, LSU

The Titans pulled off the heist of a century to get this pick from the Rams. Their rewards is that they can pick any defensive player they want to upgrade their secondary. The Titans main issue is at Safety. It is going to be tough choosing between Jamal Adams and Malik Hooker for this pick. They are both very good players, with Hooker's potential being slightly higher. However, Hooker is out for 6 months and will miss training camp and the preseason. Adams has the ability and size you look for in a strong safety. He can cover TEs and WRs, but he excels as an extra man in the box.

6. New York Jets - ShaneOFan - March 20

With the sixth pick in the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft the New York Jets select CB Marshon Lattimore

Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State

Jets are a team that could use a lot of help in a lot of places, I was tempted to go QB here, but I think taking the best CB in the draft is the way to go. Lattimore was hit with a (ham)string of injuries in his collegiate career and honestly doesn't have a lot of play time under his belt. But those concerns may not limit someone with his level of pure talent and athleticism. He is a day one starter with a lot to learn but has potential to be great.

7. Los Angeles Chargers - Everlong - March 21

With the 7th pick in the Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select...

Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State University

The vast majority of draft experts have Hooker going to LA (still weird to say LA Chargers...), and for good reason; San Diego needs some significant help in the Secondary, particularly at the safety spot, where there's been a void since the team lost Eric Weddle a couple years ago. Hooker is a straight up playmaker who can start day one, which is exactly what the Chargers need on that defense.

8. Carolina Panthers - ShaneOFan - March 22

With the 8th pick of the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft the Carolina Panthers select...

Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama

An amazing DE with a lot of upside. At 6'3 283 this athletic young man can play inside or outside. He has the speed and awareness to work the outside and the strength to close holes in the middle. Carolina's line isn't getting any younger, and Allen is one of the best defensive players in the draft. He can break a line like few others and knows how to score on defense, having both fumble recoveries and interception TD returns. He may be the perfect fit that Carolina needs to succeed.

9. Cincinnati Bengals - The Legend - March 23

With the 9th overall pick in the Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select...

Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama

And the second straight Crimson Tide defender comes off the board. Foster ninth to the Bengals is almost as unanimous as Garrett #1 overall. Foster is a playmaker and a guy that can chase running backs and quarterbacks all over the field. He should help vastly improve the Bengals' re-tooled defense as they look to rebound from a very disappointing 2016 season.

10. Buffalo Bills - ShaneOFan - March 24

With the 10th pick of the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama

Alabama has a huge class coming into this draft and I think O.J. will be the first off of it. He adds immediate strength to any team he joins. The 6'6 Howard is a great receiver and blocker enter a league where duel threat tight ends are disappearing . He adds immediate help to both a weak O-line and a weaker receiving corps. Many expect the Bills to go CB here or take their pick of who is left of Wide Outs Williams, Davis, or Ross. But with what is expected to be a run heavy offense, I’d rather see a guy who can block as well. A two TE set (with Charles Clay on the other side) is a formation I expect to see a lot of and I hope it’s with Howard on the other side!

11. New York Jets - ShaneOFan - March 27

With the 11th pick in the Squared Circle NFL Mock Draft the New York Jets select...

Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina

This fills a huge need for the Jets. And while this is a long shot, I think it is a true possibility. Trubisky may need some polishing, and may not be a week one start, but the dude is an absolute stud. In this scenario, the Jets bring in one of the many veteran QBs floating around to help this kid hone his skills. (Think Cutler, Keenum or Daniel here) If Trubisky doesn’t start week one, he should have a chance by the end of the year. Sure the Jets are mortgaging their future here, giving up their next two picks and their first of next year, but it may just be worth the risk. Trubisky is the most NFL ready QB and truly has potential to be a star.

12. Cleveland Browns - The Legend - March 28

With the 12th pick in the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select...

Marlon Humphrey, Cornerback, Alabama

The Browns' secondary is a mess. Joe Haden has been a walking IR report each of the past two seasons and could quite possibly be on the backside of his career. Behind him Jamar Taylor was a pleasant surprise as a #2 corner, but there's not much else there. I'm also not sure a week from now that the Browns will hold this pick, a trade with the draft pick depleted Patriots for Jimmy Garappolo just makes too much sense. Humphrey would still make a good fit for the Patriots if they hold this spot.

13. Arizona Cardinals - The Legend - March 29

With the 13th pick in the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...

DeShone Kizer, Quarterback, Notre Dame

Kizer could thrive as a backup that gets to learn from Carson Palmer and Bruce Arians before taking the reins on his own in a couple years. Forward planning for your quarterback is necessary and comes at a premium which is why a mid-first round pick wouldn't be ridiculous in this scenario. Kizer has all the physical tools to be successful, but something's missing which is why he falls down the draft board to this spot.

14. Philadelphia Eagles - CMPUNKFAN - March 30

With the 14th pick in the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select...

Mike Williams, Wide Receiver, Clemson

Williams is the best wide receiver in this draft class and will give Carson Wentz a dominant playmaker that can go get the ball in a crowd or has the athleticism to get into the open field. Philly's offense will take a big step forward with this selection.

15. Indianapolis Colts - DBSOT - March 31

With the 15th pick in the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...

Garett Bolles, Offensive Tackle, Utah

Even though there are still plenty of question marks on defense protecting Andrew Luck simply must be Indy’s top priority. “Protect Luck” should be the organization’s mantra that they repeat over and over at the start of every day. A fantastic athlete with a large frame and nimble feet to protect the blindside, Bolles is also an aggressive blocker who plays the game with an edge.

16. Baltimore Ravens - The Legend - April 3

With the 16th pick in the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select...

Corey Davis, Wide Receiver, Western Michigan

The Ravens are pretty much barren at wide receiver and a weapon to try and help Joe Flacco develop and re-capture the playoff magic he used to know is necessary. They need defensive help too, but with such a deep draft on that side of the ball they can hit those priorities on Day 2. Davis is an explosive playmaker with a knack to find the open spaces in the defense.

17. Washington Redskins - CMPUNKFAN - April 4

With the 17th pick in the 2017 Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the Washington Redskins select...

Malik McDowell, Defensive Tackle, Michigan State

Malik McDowell gives Washington one of the top interior defensive players of this draft which will help them improve one of their biggest weaknesses - defensive fortitude at the point of attack.

18. Tennessee Titans - DBSOT - April 5

With the 18th pick in the Squared Circle Community Mock draft, the Tennessee Titans select...[/b[

[b]John Ross, WR, University of Washington

Tennessee got help in their secondary with their first pick, so getting a WR is their next biggest need. Ross is an absolute speed demon. Even after injuries to both of his knees, he still broke the 40 record at the combine. Not only does Ross stretch the field vertically but he can also evade tacklers and create in the open field after the catch. The big issue is his injury history and that can be a major factor for some teams.

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - ShaneOFan - April 6

With the 19th pick in the Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select...

Jabrill Peppers, Safety, Michigan

Plain and simple, I think Tampa's biggest need is their secondary. Especially at Safety and this guy is an amazing athlete that can fill the immediate need. He is a great talent and may be the best left on the board. He will excel in the NFL.

20. Denver Broncos - Everlong - April 7

With the 20th pick in the Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft the Denver Broncos select...

Ryan Ramczyk, Offensive Tackle, Wisconsin

I apologize to @Everlong, but I'm trying to keep us on track and since Bolles was already selected I went with Ramczyk. Offensive line is definitely a top priority, that we agree on. I think Ramczyk is an interesting prospect that could be a boom or bust candidate, but I think he's got the tools to be successful.

21. Detroit Lions - DBSOT - April 10

With the 21th pick in the draft, the Detroit Lions select...

Taco Charlton, DE/OLB, Michigan

I am highly confident that the Lions are going to go defense in the first round, it is just a matter of what position. Their biggest need is at LB and DE. The LB core was already pretty weak before Levy was released. They will need someone that can come in and potentially play both DE and OLB. Charlton is exactly that type of player. I was very conflicted between selecting Charlton or Derek Barnett. Barnett was the more productive sack artist in college, but Charlton has the higher upside. It is also Charlton's versatility to play both DE and OLB that made him the better choice. Charlton is a very good athlete with a large, rangy frame and long arms who continues to develop and has gotten better every year.

22. Miami Dolphins - ShaneOFan - April 11

With the 22nd pick in the Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft the Miami Dolphins select...

T.J. Watt, Defensive End, Wisconsin

Going to try and move things along since it's been ShaneOFan's pick for a few a days and we haven't heard anything and we need to get about a pick a day to be done by the draft at this point. Watt will help Miami's defense along and hopefully make up for some big misses at the pass rusher position for the Phins in the past few years.

23. New York Giants - CMPUNKFAN - April 12

With the 23rd pick in the Squared Circle Community Mock Draft, the New York Giants select...

David Njoku, TE, Miami

The Giants could go any number of directions, but a weapon upgrade for Eli in the twilight of his career is where I see them going in the first round.

24. Oakland Raiders - Everlong - April 13

With the 24th pick, the Oakland Raiders select:

Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida

Lots of people have Davis going to the Giants. I was actually going to pick Njoku for the Raiders, because they could use some more help at Tight End, but they also really need to fill out their defense, especially in the secondary. But with Davis available at 24, he's a pretty darn solid pick for Oakland. He's not going to be as big of a playmaker as Khalil Mack in that linebacking corps, but he'll be a solid, reliable addition who can walk in and be a starter right away.

25. Houston Texans - DBSOT - April 14

With the 25th Overall Pick in the SquaredCircle Community Mock Draft the Houston Texans select...

Nathan Peterman, QB, University of Pittsburgh

Houston is in a very tough spot here. They really need a QB, but are stuck in a spot where the top QBs are all gone. The Texans clearly expected Romo to land in their laps. They could pivot and take a OLB to solidify the defense or a OL to help increase their run game, but they will still be without the most important position. In all honesty, I think they trade up for a top QB, but I am not going to do that here. With Watson and Trubisky gone, the next best option is Nathan Peterman. The only thing keeping Peterman from being drafted higher is that he needs to prove his arm strength. He is highly accurate and can make all the necessary throws. Think Kirk Cousins, but with a higher upside. He also played in a Pro-Style attack in college, along with graduating in 3 years. So he has the necessary mind for the game.

26. Seattle Seahawks - The Legend - April 17

With the 26th overall pick in the Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select...

Kevin King, cornerback, Washington

The Legion of Boom is starting to crack. Rumors abound that Richard Sherman may be on his way out of town and even if not, they need somebody across from him at the very least. They can find reinforcements just down the street at the university of Washington in King, who is quickly running up the draft board and should sneak into the back of Round 1 by next Thursday night.

27. Kansas City Chiefs - Everlong - April 18

With the 27th pick in the Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select...

Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State

I've seen quite a few scouts having the Chiefs go QB in the first round, but I just don't see it. They've got a few years left in Alex Smith, so they don't necessarily have to jump at a QB in the first round in a weak QB draft. Instead, I see they trying to fill the Jamaal Charles void, and Cook is generally considered one of the better RBs in the draft. Some people have him going as high as 16 or 17, so he'd be a pretty good value here for Kansas City.

28. Dallas Cowboys - CMPUNKFAN - April 19

With the 28th pick in the Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft the Dallas Cowboys select...

Charles Harris, Defensive End, Missouri

Trying to move things along again so that we can be ready for the start of the NFL draft in just 6 days. The Cowboys are set on offense, now they just need to develop the defense. Harris should be a big help.

29. Green Bay Packers - DBSOT - April 20

With the 29th pick in the Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft the Green Bay Packers select...

Takkarist McKinley, Defensive End, UCLA

This off-season the Packers were able to retain free agent Nick Perry but lost Julius Peppers, creating a severe lack of depth at outside linebacker. Especially since Clay Matthews has been cross-trained and utilized on the inside. After a slow start to his college career McKinley came through with the breakout senior campaign that many were expecting. An explosive athlete with excellent straight-line speed and an incredible motor, McKinley is just scratching the surface of his potential. Versatility is an added bonus with McKinley as he could see action at defensive end, outside linebacker or inside linebacker depending on the scheme.

30. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Legend - April 21

With the 30th pick in the Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select...

Obi Melifonwu, safety, UCONN

The Steelers could use some help in the back end of their defense and Melifonwu is a multi-talented defender that could boost the Steelers weaker unit.

31. Atlanta Falcons - ShaneOFan - April 24

With the 31st Pick of the 2017 Squared Circle Draft, The Atlanta Falcons select

Haason Reddick LB Temple

You would have to journey back to 2011 with Muhammad Wilkerson to find the last Temple Owl taken in the first. But Reddick very well may be the guy to break that streak, and honestly may not be available at 31. I think if he makes it this far he is a must grab especially for a team hurting in at the position. He needs to bulk up, but is NFL ready and can obtain the size by the time he is needed. He is a quick thinker who can read and adjust and as the explosive quickness to make big plays.

32. New Orleans Saints - ShaneOFan - April 25

And lastly with the 32nd pick of the 2017 Squared Circle Draft, The New Orleans Saints select

Jordan Willis LB Kansas State

Dude is a borderline 1st/2nd round pick. He needs to improve on his reads but he is an athletic guy and fits a big need for the Saints. Draft him in the second to a team that is a little more stable at the position and he sits a year or two. But if the Saints take him, it is because they see him as a day 1 guy which I have confidence he can be.

Last edited by The Legend on Apr 24, '17, 8:58 pm, edited 41 times in total.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft *Sign Up*

Postby DBSoT » Feb 18, '17, 10:29 am

NFC North, please

If we don't get enough, I am willing to pick a 2nd division.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Feb 19, '17, 2:05 pm

TOo late for the north again pfft.

I'll go with the AFC West for starters :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby ShaneOfan » Feb 19, '17, 8:41 pm

AFC East please.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby ShaneOfan » Feb 20, '17, 6:45 pm

FWIW, I would take the NFCE or really any other division(just the one I would know the best) as a second if needed.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby The Legend » Feb 20, '17, 7:13 pm

I appreciate people offering to take other divisions. Right now I'd like to take some time to see if we can get more people involved. In another week or two we'll see where we are at.

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Feb 21, '17, 1:21 am

NFC East

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby The Legend » Mar 04, '17, 6:29 am

@Messiah

Do you want in on this? The NFC South is still open.

Also, I know we've got at least a couple Seattle fans on here, anyone want the NFC West?

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Mar 05, '17, 4:27 pm

@ShaneOFan@Everlong@DBSoT@CMPUNKFAN

Alright, no one new has signed up in almost two weeks, let's go ahead and open up for second divisions. I doubt I'll take a second on unless it's really needed so do you guys want a second choice?

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 05, '17, 9:34 pm

The Legend wrote:@ShaneOfan@Everlong@DBSoT@CMPUNKFAN

Alright, no one new has signed up in almost two weeks, let's go ahead and open up for second divisions. I doubt I'll take a second on unless it's really needed so do you guys want a second choice?

I'll take NFC South

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby DBSoT » Mar 05, '17, 10:18 pm

AFC South - please

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby The Legend » Mar 10, '17, 12:31 pm

Alright I took NFC West so now we have each Division covered. I'd like to start on Monday. I'll put the schedule in the first post. LET'S DO THIS!!!

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Mar 10, '17, 8:01 pm

Expect three picks on March 15th. The NCAA tournament and St. Paddy's will have my full attention over the weekend.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Re: Squared Circle Community NFL Mock Draft *The Draft*

Postby The Legend » Mar 14, '17, 12:40 pm

First two picks in the Mock Draft are in. @DBSOT tag, you're it.

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Mar 15, '17, 6:28 pm

With the Third Overall Pick in the SquaredCircle Community Mock Draft the Chicago Bears select...

DeShaun Watson, Quarterback, Clemson

The Bears are in a rough situation. Do they draft a franchise QB or upgrade their defense? Since the defensive talent is deep in this draft, I see them getting their replacement for Cutler. DeShaun Watson is the best QB in this draft and I don't really find it to be close. Trubisky could be the pick if Chicago were to trade back. Watson will remind people of Cam Newton lite. He has the size and mobility to extend plays long beyond what his linemen give him. His throws are even better when he is on the move and he is at his best when rolling out. He also showed up huge in the biggest game of his college career including destroying Alabama and Ohio State. Admittedly, 3rd overall is a bit high for Watson, but the need for a franchise QB is high in the NFL.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Everlong » Mar 16, '17, 1:50 pm

Man, I hope the Bears go QB with #3. then they'll be fucked for another few years before they move on to try to find an actual franchise QB.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Mar 16, '17, 2:06 pm

Man, if the Bears do go QB, I hope they go with the overrated, glorified running back Deshaun Watson! I honestly think he's the least likely to succeed QB in this and most drafts. There's not much to his game that I like and I think Mike Williams bailed him out.

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Mar 17, '17, 8:50 am

With the Fourth Overall Pick in the SquaredCircle Community Mock Draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select...

Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

The Jags have made a point to go after some high priced defensive free agents. They have also drafted defensive players in their last drafts. It is time for them to help out a struggling Bortles with a top flight running game. Even though I wouldn't advocate drafting a RB this high, Fournette is beast of a player. He grades out higher than any RB prospect not named Adrian Peterson. It is understandable why too. He has the size to run over defenders, the speed to beat them to the edge and the elusiveness to beat guys in the open field. He does have some injury concerns, but it is worth the risk. I just can't see Jacksonville passing up a chance to get a player that take pressure off Bortles.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby DBSoT » Mar 17, '17, 8:58 am

With the Fifth Overall Pick in the SquaredCircle Community Mock Draft the Tennessee Titans select...

Jamal Adams, Safety, LSU

The Titans pulled off the heist of a century to get this pick from the Rams. Their rewards is that they can pick any defensive player they want to upgrade their secondary. The Titans main issue is at Safety. It is going to be tough choosing between Jamal Adams and Malik Hooker for this pick. They are both very good players, with Hooker's potential being slightly higher. However, Hooker is out for 6 months and will miss training camp and the preseason. Adams has the ability and size you look for in a strong safety. He can cover TEs and WRs, but he excels as an extra man in the box.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 19, '17, 5:25 pm

The Jets select CB Marshon Lattimore

Jets are a team that could use a lot of help in a lot of places, I was tempted to go QB here, but I think taking the best CB in the draft is the way to go. Lattimore was hit with a (ham)string of injuries in his collegiate career and honestly doesn't have a lot of play time under his belt. But those concerns may not limit someone with his level of pure talent and athleticism. He is a day one starter with a lot to learn but has potential to be great.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Next

Return to NFL