It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 6:48 pm

Week 14 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 14 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Dec 06, '16, 2:42 pm

We're in the final month of the season, and every single game is important for anyone in the playoff hunt from here on out. Except for the Cowboys, who can essentially coast to the top seed in the NFC.

Here are this week's games:

GAME OF THE WEEK - THURSDAY NIGHT - Oakland Raiders (10-2) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-3), KC by 3 - An absolutely huge game on Thursday night this week, by far the most meaningful Thursday game of the year. If the Chiefs win, they've got a permanent head to head tiebreaker on the Raiders. If the Raiders win, they've all but locked up the AFC West and a first round bye, barring a collapse. The stakes are gigantic. The first meeting between these two teams was close, and this one will be too. But with the way the Chiefs have been pulling victories out of their ass lately, and the fact that they're playing at home on a short week, I have to take them, as much as I want to see the Raiders victorious. Chiefs 23, Raiders 20

Denver Broncos (8-4) at Tennessee Titans (6-6), TEN by 1 - Coming off a bye, the Titans were handed a huge favor by the Texans last week in Green Bay. Now they need to win games to get in to the playoffs. But right now, the Denver Broncos are in must-win mode as well, as there's a very competitive wild card race happening in the AFC. The Titans are tough, but the Broncos are more talented and better coached, even if their offense is hot garbage. UPSET! - Broncos 20, Titans 17

San Diego Chargers (5-7) at Carolina Panthers (4-8), CAR by 1 - There's really not much reason for anyone to have any confidence in the Panthers at this point. UPSET! - Chargers 27, Panthers 17

Houston Texans (6-6) at Indianapolis Colts (6-6), IND by 6 - This game could very well end up being a knock-out blow for one of these teams. There's only one team coming out of the AFC South, and there's a three-way race going on. Playing at home, and not being quarterbacked by Brock Osweiler, the Colts have the clear advantage, but you never know in this division. Colts 26, Texans 17

Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-12), CIN by 6 - This is really the Browns' best chance to pick up a win for the rest of the season. But there's no chance I'm predicting that. Bengals 30, Browns 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Buffalo Bills (6-6), PIT by 2 -Another highly important game for the AFC playoff picture. Win, and the Bills still have a small shot, while the Steelers are forced to hope for the Ravens to lose and stay tight. Lose, and the Bills are now likely eliminated, and the Steelers keep the pressure on in the AFC North. The Steelers looked the part of contenders against this Giants this past weekend, and I expect them to keep the momentum going even in a tough road atmosphere. Steelers 27, Bills 20

Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1) at Miami Dolphins (7-5), MIA by 1.5 - The Dolphins really needed a win against Baltimore, but got housed. Now they need to win out and hope for a Denver loss or two to get them into the postseason. Playing against a neutered Cardinals team, they're certainly capable of coming away with a win, but the Cardinals are now playing spoiler and are more than capable of taking them down. UPSET! - Cardinals 24, Dolphins 20

Chicago Bears (3-9) at Detroit Lions (8-4), DET by 8 - Records go out the window in NFC North divisional games. The Lions are going to win this game, but they're going to get a stiff challenge from a Bears team that really would love to spoil their season. With the Cowboys, Giants and Packers left on their schedule, this is an absolute must-win for Detroit if they hope to get into the postseason. Lions 30, Bears 17

Minnesota Vikings (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10), MIN by 3.5 - The Vikings have lost six of their last seven, and are watching their playoff hopes slowly fade away. But this week they get a Jaguars team that has completely given up on its coaching staff. If they can't win this, they deserve to be eliminated. Vikings 27, Jaguars 19

New Orleans Saints (5-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5), TB by 2.5 - If the season ended today, the Bucs would be in the playoffs. Crazy eh? The Saints certainly have a good shot at playing spoiler, but I like the way the Bucs have played against some good competition lately. They've got this one. Bucs 23, Saints 16

Washington Redskins (6-5-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-7), WAS by 1 - Consider this an elimination game in the AFC East. The Eagles are longshots at this point, but need a win to stay alive. The Redskins did themselves no favors by losing last week, but still have an outside shot at a wild card. Playing at home, give me Philadelphia. UPSET! - Eagles 21, Redskins 17

New York Jets (3-9) at San Francisco 49ers (1-11), SF by 2.5 - The Jets are so bad that they're underdogs to the 49ers the week after the niners had five yards in a half passing. Incredible. UPSET! - Jets 20, 49ers 6

Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) at Green Bay Packers (6-6), SEA by 2.5 - The most important game in the week in the NFC, and the second-most important game in the league this week. The Packers haven't been playing INCREDIBLE football in their last two wins, but they're playing noticably more inspired football, and a brand of football that's much more likely to lead to sustainable success. The Seahawks have had problems with consistency all year long, and with the Packers' pass rush starting to wake up, that terrible offensive line could have trouble. Lambeau is going to be insane for this game, so the Seahawks are going to have to have a fast start if they want to take this one. Given how rough their offense has been most of this year, that might not be in the cards. Call me stupid, but I'm going to take the Packers. Something about this team has given me hope again that they're going to turn it around and sneak into the playoffs, against all the odds. UPSET! - Packers 27, Seahawks 24

Atlanta Falcons (7-5) at Los Angeles Rams (4-8), ATL by 6 - The Falcons get a nice easy road game to keep themselves in position to maintain their division lead over the upstart Bucs. Falcons 31, Rams 13

Dallas Cowboys (11-1) at New York GIants (8-4), DAL by 3 - A rematch of the first game of the season, which was a truly entertaining contest, is Dallas's chance to claim the division and a first-round bye once and for all. These two teams have come a long way since that week one battle, and with so much on the line, Dallas has to take it. Cowboys 23, Giants 20

Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at New England Patriots (10-2), NE by 7 - All eyes in Pittsburgh will be on this game, for sure. The Ravens have given the Patriots fits in the past, but this incarnation of the Patriots is on a mission that won't be thwarted by a 7-5 team at home in primetime. Patriots 34, Ravens 20

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 14 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby The Legend » Dec 06, '16, 8:31 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - THURSDAY NIGHT - Oakland Raiders (10-2) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-3), KC by 3 - Give the NFL some dose of credit for this. They've been hitting on all cylinders with Thursday games since Thanksgiving, now if only they could figure out how to book an entire season's worth of games like this. If the Raiders can turn this into a shootout the Chiefs will struggle to keep up, but if the Chiefs do what they did earlier this season and hold Carr and Co. offensively this could be a good contest. I think the Raiders pull ahead late and keep their eyes on taking homefield advantage throughout the AFC playoffs. UPSET!!! Oakland Raiders 27, KC Chiefs 21

Denver Broncos (8-4) at Tennessee Titans (6-6), TEN by 1 - No matter which way the Thursday game goes this is a huge contest for each team trying to make the playoffs. If the Broncos lose here it opens the door for a handful of teams for the second wildcard, but the Titans need to keep pace in the sad AFC South as well. I'll take the home team as the Titans have been the hotter team as of late over the past month or so. Tennessee Titans 27, Denver Broncos 24

San Diego Chargers (5-7) at Carolina Panthers (4-8), CAR by 1 - The Panthers are one of a handful of teams that are in mail it in mode as we enter December. The Chargers haven't totally given up hope yet. UPSET!!! SD Chargers 27, Carolina Panthers 23

Houston Texans (6-6) at Indianapolis Colts (6-6), IND by 6 - Another critical playoff matchup. Whoever wins the AFC South probably isn't long for the playoffs, but it will still be a feather in their cap. I think the Colts will take control of this game early with the clear advantage at QB. Indy Colts 24, Houston Texans 20

Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-12), CIN by 6 - The Browns have to figure out how to take advantage of the late bye week and avoid an infamy Cleveland doesn't deserve to bear. Luckily they've got a handful of games left that given circumstances could all be winnable and they just have to find one. I'll take them here for a nice upset over the collapsing Bengals. UPSET!!! Cleveland Browns 24, Cincy Bengals 19

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Buffalo Bills (6-6), PIT by 2 -The Steelers are the better team and are ready to hit their December stride. A loss will knock the Bills from realistic playoff contention. Pittsburgh Steelers 24, Buffalo Bills 23

Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1) at Miami Dolphins (7-5), MIA by 1.5 - Two average teams, I'll take the home team in a coin flip game. Miami Dolphins 23, Arizona Cardinals 21

Chicago Bears (3-9) at Detroit Lions (8-4), DET by 8 - The Bears suck, the Lions don't. It really is that simple. Detroit Lions 24, Chicago Bears 17

Minnesota Vikings (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10), MIN by 3.5 - The Vikings need a win in the worst way. Lucky for them the Jags give them away every week. Minnesota Vikings 21, Jacksonville Jaguars 18

New Orleans Saints (5-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5), TB by 2.5 - This one really could go either way, but I'll take the home team in a critical matchup if the Bucs want to keep pace in the wild card race. TB Buccaneers 28, NO Saints 27

Washington Redskins (6-5-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-7), WAS by 1 - I can't tell you how uninteresting I find this game. Eagles bounce back with a win that largely doesn't matter. UPSET!!! Philly Eagles 24, Washington Redskins 23

New York Jets (3-9) at San Francisco 49ers (1-11), SF by 2.5 - Come on Niners! I need a win so the Browns can win a game and still pick first. SF Niners 30, NY Jets 23

Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) at Green Bay Packers (6-6), SEA by 2.5 - This one could be huge and I like the home team yet again in a battle that has playoff implications. The Packers are starting to show life after we move past Thanksgiving. UPSET!!! GB Packers 24, Seattle Seahawks 22

Atlanta Falcons (7-5) at Los Angeles Rams (4-8), ATL by 6 - No question. Falcons good, Rams bad. Atlanta Falcons 28, LA Rams 19

Dallas Cowboys (11-1) at New York GIants (8-4), DAL by 3 - This one could be tough just because I've got to figure Dallas will lose one eventually, but I can't bring myself to predict it here. Dallas Cowboys 26, NY Giants 21

Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at New England Patriots (10-2), NE by 7 - Child Please. NE Patriots 24, Baltimore Ravens 19

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby HFX » Dec 06, '16, 11:46 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - THURSDAY NIGHT - Oakland Raiders (10-2) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-3), KC by 3 - UPSET! Raiders 31, Chiefs 27

Denver Broncos (8-4) at Tennessee Titans (6-6), TEN by 1 - Titans 23, Broncos 18

San Diego Chargers (5-7) at Carolina Panthers (4-8), CAR by 1 - UPSET! Chargers 24, Panthers 16

Houston Texans (6-6) at Indianapolis Colts (6-6), IND by 6 - Colts 26, Texans 17

Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-12), CIN by 6 - Bengals 28, Browns 10

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Buffalo Bills (6-6), PIT by 2 - Steelers 34, Bills 26

Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1) at Miami Dolphins (7-5), MIA by 1.5 - Dolphins 20, Cardinals 17

Chicago Bears (3-9) at Detroit Lions (8-4), DET by 8 - Lions 28, Bears 20

Minnesota Vikings (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10), MIN by 3.5 - Vikings 27, Jaguars 16

New Orleans Saints (5-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5), TB by 2.5 - Buccaneers 28, Saints 26

Washington Redskins (6-5-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-7), WAS by 1 - Redskins 24, Eagles 20

New York Jets (3-9) at San Francisco 49ers (1-11), SF by 2.5 - UPSET! Jets 23, 49ers 15

Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) at Green Bay Packers (6-6), SEA by 2.5 - Seahawks 35, Packers 26

Atlanta Falcons (7-5) at Los Angeles Rams (4-8), ATL by 6 - Falcons 32, Rams 13

Dallas Cowboys (11-1) at New York GIants (8-4), DAL by 3 - UPSET! Giants 27, Cowboys 24

Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at New England Patriots (10-2), NE by 7 - Patriots 30, Ravens 23

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby DBSoT » Dec 07, '16, 10:36 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - THURSDAY NIGHT - Oakland Raiders (10-2) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-3), Kansas City. This is as good of a Thursday night game as it gets. I am going to grab some food, a couple beers and enjoy the shit out of it. Kansas City has the best weapon to beat Oakland and that is their running game. Keep the ball out of Derek Carr's hands and they will be able to pull out a win.

Denver Broncos (8-4) at Tennessee Titans (6-6), Denver. The Titans are slowly becoming a respectable team, but they are still a team on the rise and not a finished product. This is where they start to fall out of the playoff race. Denver's secondary will really test Mariota.

San Diego Chargers (5-7) at Carolina Panthers (4-8), San Diego. I guess Carolina just isn't going to turn it around like I thought. This should be a close game, but I am going with the Chargers.

Houston Texans (6-6) at Indianapolis Colts (6-6), Indianapolis. Man, this division blows. Indy at least showed dominance against a bad Jets team. Until Houston gets an offense, I won't trust them. They are essentially a bad copy cat of Denver (good secondary, bad QB).

Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-12), Cincinnati. I had every intention of picking Cleveland this week, but then Cincy went out and destroyed Philly. Granted Philly is struggling, but Cincy played well without AJ Green.

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Buffalo Bills (6-6), Pittsburgh. This should be a fairly close game, but Pittsburgh is the better team currently. AB is play some of the best football of his life over the last few weeks and that is scary when he is already the best WR in the NFL.

Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1) at Miami Dolphins (7-5), Arizona. This is the last time I am trusting the Cardinals to win a game against a average team.

Chicago Bears (3-9) at Detroit Lions (8-4), Detroit. This is the one game left on the Lions schedule that they will be favored in. The Lions played exceptional defense against the Saints last week. If they keep that up, they will lock up the North before playing Green Bay in week 17. I am always nervous of a Lions' let down, but they really showed me something against NOLA. Jordan Howard scares me a bit, but Matt Barkley doesn't. If Minnesota and Green Bay lose, the Lions will have a 3 game lead in the division and be in contention for the #2 seed in the NFC. A man can dream.....

Minnesota Vikings (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10), Minnesota. The Jags suck and even a Harrison Smith-less Vikings team should beat them. There is potential for an upset here, but I will believe it when I see it.

New Orleans Saints (5-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5), Tampa Bay. How about the role Tampa Bay is on right now. They have won 4 straight including wins at KC, Seahawks and at San Diego. After what I saw from NOLA last week, I don't see this game being close.

Washington Redskins (6-5-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-7), Washington. The Redskins have a top 15 QB, Philly doesn't, yet. This is a desperation game for both teams, but Washington is more talented.

New York Jets (3-9) at San Francisco 49ers (1-11), San Fran. WHO FUCKING CARES!? We may get Bryce Petty vs Blaine Gabbart in this game and that is the worst endorsement ever.

Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) at Green Bay Packers (6-6), Seattle. The Packers have played better ball the last couple of weeks, but it was also against two average teams in Philly and Houston. This is their first real test down the stretch. Seattle went on the road and beat New England, so I can see them beating Green Bay. Losing Earl Thomas is a big hit for Seattle, so that could be a major factor as well. Rawls being back and healthy is key for Seattle. If they can find a running game against the Packers, it will go a long way towards a win.

Atlanta Falcons (7-5) at Los Angeles Rams (4-8), Atlanta. Jeff Fisher has the most losses in NFL history and just got a contract extension. Wrap your mind around that.

Dallas Cowboys (11-1) at New York GIants (8-4), New York. I am just going against the grain here. A division game is always the best possible chance for an upset. Playing in New York helps as well.

Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at New England Patriots (10-2), New England.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Dec 07, '16, 1:17 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - THURSDAY NIGHT - Oakland Raiders (10-2) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-3), KC by 3 - Chiefs 24 Raiders 20

Denver Broncos (8-4) at Tennessee Titans (6-6), TEN by 1 - UPSET!!! Broncos 24 Titans 14

San Diego Chargers (5-7) at Carolina Panthers (4-8), CAR by 1 - UPSET!!! Chargers 27 Panthers 17

Houston Texans (6-6) at Indianapolis Colts (6-6), IND by 6 - Colts 23 Texans 17

Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-12), CIN by 6 - Bengals 31 Browns 14

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Buffalo Bills (6-6), PIT by 2 -Steelers 28 Bills 20

Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1) at Miami Dolphins (7-5), MIA by 1.5 - UPSET!!! Cardinals 23 Dolphins 20

Chicago Bears (3-9) at Detroit Lions (8-4), DET by 8 - Lions 31 Bears 20

Minnesota Vikings (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10), MIN by 3.5 - Vikings 20 Jaguars 9

New Orleans Saints (5-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5), TB by 2.5 - Buccaneers 31 Saints 23

Washington Redskins (6-5-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-7), WAS by 1 - UPSET!!! Eagles 24 Redskins 20

New York Jets (3-9) at San Francisco 49ers (1-11), SF by 2.5 - 49ers 23 Jets 13

Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) at Green Bay Packers (6-6), SEA by 2.5 - UPSET!!! Packers 24 Seahawks 23

Atlanta Falcons (7-5) at Los Angeles Rams (4-8), ATL by 6 - Falcons 24 Rams 13

Dallas Cowboys (11-1) at New York GIants (8-4), DAL by 3 - UPSET!!! Giants 27 Cowbows 21

Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at New England Patriots (10-2), NE by 7 - Patriots 24 Ravens 21

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby xgamr » Dec 08, '16, 6:42 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - THURSDAY NIGHT - Oakland Raiders (10-2) at Kansas City Chiefs (9-3), KC by 3 - Chiefs

Denver Broncos (8-4) at Tennessee Titans (6-6), TEN by 1 - UPSET Broncos

San Diego Chargers (5-7) at Carolina Panthers (4-8), CAR by 1 - UPSET Chargers

Houston Texans (6-6) at Indianapolis Colts (6-6), IND by 6 - Colts

Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-12), CIN by 6 - Bengals

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Buffalo Bills (6-6), PIT by 2 -Steelers

Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1) at Miami Dolphins (7-5), MIA by 1.5 - Cardinals

Chicago Bears (3-9) at Detroit Lions (8-4), DET by 8 - Lions

Minnesota Vikings (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10), MIN by 3.5 - Vikings

New Orleans Saints (5-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5), TB by 2.5 - Bucs

Washington Redskins (6-5-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-7), WAS by 1 - Redskins

New York Jets (3-9) at San Francisco 49ers (1-11), SF by 2.5 - 49ers

Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) at Green Bay Packers (6-6), SEA by 2.5 - Seahawks

Atlanta Falcons (7-5) at Los Angeles Rams (4-8), ATL by 6 - Falcons

Dallas Cowboys (11-1) at New York GIants (8-4), DAL by 3 - Cowboys

Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at New England Patriots (10-2), NE by 7 - Pats

Last edited by xgamr on Dec 11, '16, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Messiah » Dec 08, '16, 7:28 pm

Raiders

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby JDD » Dec 10, '16, 8:33 am

Denver Broncos (8-4) at Tennessee Titans (6-6), TEN by 1 - UPSET!!! Broncos

San Diego Chargers (5-7) at Carolina Panthers (4-8), CAR by 1 - UPSET!!! Chargers

Houston Texans (6-6) at Indianapolis Colts (6-6), IND by 6 - Colts

Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-12), CIN by 6 - Bengals

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Buffalo Bills (6-6), PIT by 2 -Steelers

Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1) at Miami Dolphins (7-5), MIA by 1 - Dolphins

Chicago Bears (3-9) at Detroit Lions (8-4), DET by 8 - Lions

Minnesota Vikings (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10), MIN by 3.5 - Vikings

New Orleans Saints (5-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5), TB by 2.5 - Buccaneers

Washington Redskins (6-5-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-7), WAS by 1 - UPSET!!! Eagles

New York Jets (3-9) at San Francisco 49ers (1-11), SF by 2.5 - 49ers

Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) at Green Bay Packers (6-6), SEA by 2.5 - Seahawks

Atlanta Falcons (7-5) at Los Angeles Rams (4-8), ATL by 6 - Falcons

Dallas Cowboys (11-1) at New York GIants (8-4), DAL by 3 - UPSET!!! Giants

Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at New England Patriots (10-2), NE by 7 - Patriots

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Messiah » Dec 11, '16, 11:11 am

Messiah wrote:Raiders

Broncos vs Titans
Chargers vs Panthers UPSET
Texans vs Colts
Bengals vs Browns
Steelers vs Bills UPSET
Cardinals vs Dolphins
Bears vs Lions
Vikings vs Jaguars UPSET
Saints vs Buccaneers
Redskins vs Eagles
Jets vs 49ers UPSET
Seahawks vs Packers
Falcons vs Rams
Cowboys vs Giants UPSET
Ravens vs Patriots UPSET

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 11, '16, 11:46 am

Denver Broncos (8-4) at Tennessee Titans (6-6), TEN by 1 - UPSET!!P DENVER

San Diego Chargers (5-7) at Carolina Panthers (4-8), CAR by 1 - CAROLINA

Houston Texans (6-6) at Indianapolis Colts (6-6), IND by 6 - INDIANAPOLIS

Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-12), CIN by 6 - CINCINNATI

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5) at Buffalo Bills (6-6), PIT by 2 - PITTSBURGH

Arizona Cardinals (5-6-1) at Miami Dolphins (7-5), MIA by 1 - MIAMI

Chicago Bears (3-9) at Detroit Lions (8-4), DET by 8 - DETROIT

Minnesota Vikings (6-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10), MIN by 3.5 - UPSET!! JACKSONVILLE

New Orleans Saints (5-7) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5), TB by 2.5 - TAMPA BAY

Washington Redskins (6-5-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-7), WAS by 1 - WASHINGTON

New York Jets (3-9) at San Francisco 49ers (1-11), SF by 2.5 - SAN FRANCISCO

Seattle Seahawks (8-3-1) at Green Bay Packers (6-6), SEA by 2.5 - SEATTLE

Atlanta Falcons (7-5) at Los Angeles Rams (4-8), ATL by 6 - ATLANTA

Dallas Cowboys (11-1) at New York GIants (8-4), DAL by 3 - UPSET!! NEW YORK GIANTS

Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at New England Patriots (10-2), NE by 7 - NEW ENGLAND

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Dec 13, '16, 11:39 am

HFX: 14-4, hit two upsets
Everlong: 12-6, hit two upsets
CMPUNKFAN: 12-6, hit two upsets
Str8Shooter: 11-5, hit one upset
DBSoT: 11-6, hit one upset
JDD: 10-6, hit one upset
Messiah: 11-7, hit two upsets
The Legend: 10-7, hit one upset
xgamr: 9-7

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Return to NFL