It is currently: Apr 23, '24, 6:58 am

Squared Circle NFL Support Group

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Squared Circle NFL Support Group

Postby The Legend » Nov 13, '16, 4:04 pm

Considering how this week's NFL games have gone for the teams that most of us cheer for on this site. I was thinking it might be a good time to create a support group where we can vent our anger :angry4 :banghead :cussing let out our sadness :crybaby or just drink to forget :chug2 :chug :chug3

Who's with me?

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Squared Circle NFL Support Group

Postby Messiah » Nov 13, '16, 4:11 pm

why do the panthers do this to me :(

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Nov 13, '16, 5:17 pm

HOW IS MIKE MCCARTHY STILL A COACH IN THE FUCKING NFL

HE SHOULD BE LEFT IN NASHVILLE AFTER THIS GAME

FUCK HIM AND HIS STUPID FACE

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Nov 13, '16, 5:35 pm

What did I ever do to make hopes of a season of more than 5 wins nothing more than an unattainable dream?

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Nov 13, '16, 6:26 pm

The Legend wrote:What did I ever do to make hopes of a season of more than 5 wins nothing more than an unattainable dream?

Become a Browns fan.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby The Legend » Nov 13, '16, 6:49 pm

Everlong wrote:
The Legend wrote:What did I ever do to make hopes of a season of more than 5 wins nothing more than an unattainable dream?

Become a Browns fan.

I thought this was a safe space. :(

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Nov 13, '16, 7:42 pm

We're living in a Trump world now. No such thing as a safe space any more.

Also, just one more time, FUCK MIKE MCCARTHY

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Chewy » Nov 15, '16, 9:09 am

I feel your pain guys, sick of the fucking patriots choking all the time like this.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby DBSoT » Nov 15, '16, 10:23 am

Can I preemptively bitch about the Lions eventual collapse? When Caldwell pisses this division away, I will just sit back with a beer and say "I should have known better."

Here is how they will do it too:

Jacksonville - Win - Gotta keep giving the fans hope. The Lions are healthy for the first time in weeks. The lose Levy, Slay and Ngata to injuries during the game.

Minnesota - Loss - This is the chance for the Lions to really grab the division. They lose by 10+ and Stafford gets injured. We finish the game with Dan Orlovsky.

@New Orleans - Loss - Stafford is healthy, but DeAndre Levy is still injured and thinking about how much he likes his paycheck, but hates actually playing football. The defense gives up 500+ yards and they lose a close game in the dome.

Chicago - Win - Evens out their loss in Chicago earlier in the season.

@New York - Win - They sneak out a win late and are likely one win away from the playoffs!!

@Dallas - Loss - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Green Bay - Loss - The collapse is complete. The Lions finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs by 1 game. The Vikings win the division with their win over Chicago and the Lions loss to Green Bay.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 15, '16, 10:55 am

Can CFL fans be included in this? Because my Bombers just blew a 25-6 lead in a playoff game to lose 32-31 on a QB rushing TD with a minute left. :chug2

Now 26 years and counting since our last Grey Cup win. :chug2 :chug2

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby HFX » Nov 15, '16, 11:43 am

Str8Shooter wrote:Can CFL fans be included in this? Because my Bombers just blew a 25-6 lead in a playoff game to lose 32-31 on a QB rushing TD with a minute left. :chug2

That's your guys own fault. You should have sucked just a bit more and then YOU could have had the cross-over playoff game instead of traveling to face a strong BC Lions team. Now the Eskimos are in the East Final and we have a great shot at an all Alberta Grey Cup. Where Calgary will proceed to rampage us but you can't fight the inevitable. Only downside is the Grey Cup is out in stupid Toronto instead of out West(BC/AB/Sask).

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 15, '16, 11:45 am

HFX wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:Can CFL fans be included in this? Because my Bombers just blew a 25-6 lead in a playoff game to lose 32-31 on a QB rushing TD with a minute left. :chug2

That's your guys own fault. You should have sucked just a bit more and then YOU could have had the cross-over playoff game instead of traveling to face a strong BC Lions team. Now the Eskimos are in the East Final and we have a great shot at an all Alberta Grey Cup. Where Calgary will proceed to rampage us but you can't fight the inevitable. Only downside is the Grey Cup is out in stupid Toronto instead of out West(BC/AB/Sask).

You guys almost lost to Hamilton, I mean come on :P

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby The Legend » Nov 15, '16, 1:13 pm

Chewy wrote:I feel your pain guys, sick of the fucking patriots choking all the time like this.

Oh bite me.

DBSoT wrote:Can I preemptively bitch about the Lions eventual collapse? When Caldwell pisses this division away, I will just sit back with a beer and say "I should have known better."

Here is how they will do it too:

Jacksonville - Win - Gotta keep giving the fans hope. The Lions are healthy for the first time in weeks. The lose Levy, Slay and Ngata to injuries during the game.

Minnesota - Loss - This is the chance for the Lions to really grab the division. They lose by 10+ and Stafford gets injured. We finish the game with Dan Orlovsky.

@New Orleans - Loss - Stafford is healthy, but DeAndre Levy is still injured and thinking about how much he likes his paycheck, but hates actually playing football. The defense gives up 500+ yards and they lose a close game in the dome.

Chicago - Win - Evens out their loss in Chicago earlier in the season.

@New York - Win - They sneak out a win late and are likely one win away from the playoffs!!

@Dallas - Loss - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Green Bay - Loss - The collapse is complete. The Lions finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs by 1 game. The Vikings win the division with their win over Chicago and the Lions loss to Green Bay.

Wow that's very detailed self-team loathing right there. You sir are a truly scarred football fan.

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Nov 15, '16, 1:26 pm

^ Years of practice makes perfect. It also has a lot to do with my complete lack of confidence in Jim Caldwell.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Return to NFL