It is currently: May 04, '24, 11:16 am

Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Oct 11, '16, 12:49 pm

[align=center]Image

Week 6 already, and things are beginning to shape around the league. Some forces from last year have stumbled hard out of the gate, Carolina and Arizona in particular, while others have emerged as surprise contenders (Atlanta, Minnesota). Meanwhile, Tom Brady is back terrorizing defenses once again.

Here are this week’s picks:

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1), GB by 4 – This is going to be a really interesting game. Strength versus strength pits the NFL’s top rushing offense in Dallas against its top rushing defense in Green Bay. The Packers are currently allowing less than two yards per carry, which puts them on pace to demolish the single-season record (obviously there’s a long way to go). Meanwhile, the Packers’ anemic passing game needs to be able to get past a Dallas secondary that’s played well in the last couple weeks, especially Mo Claiborne. The Packers have the edge of being at home and having a more experience roster, but expect a firm challenge from Dallas in what’s the toughest game they’ve had on their schedule so far. Packers 27, Cowboys 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Denver Broncos (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (1-4), DEN by 3 – Here’s a great stat for you… according to peak win probability, the chance that the Chargers would be 1-4 right now is something like one in 32 million. These Chargers just find a way to lose. They won’t need to choke it away this week, though, as the Broncos will have the game in hand from early on. Broncos 27, Chargers 10

Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 9 – The Bengals just aren’t living up to expectations this year. Their brutal opening stretch continues on the road against the recently returned Tom Brady and revitalized Gronk. The Patriots with a win will put the Bengals in a hole that’s going to be really hard to crawl out of, especially with plenty of other teams in the AFC vying for playoff spots in an improving conference this year. Patriots 33, Bengals 20

Carolina Panthers (1-4) at New Orleans Saints (1-3), CAR by 3 – The fight for the bottom of the NFC South is on. The Panthers should have been able to beat Tampa even without Cam Newton. With Cam back against the league’s worst defense, I think they can at least notch another one in the W column. Panthers 30, Saints 27

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-4), PIT by 7.5 – The Dolphins could very well be the worst team in an NFL that includes the Cleveland Browns. There’s just absolutely no life on this team at all. Sad. Steelers 34, Dolphins 10

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3), NYG by 3- The Giants look like they had no interest in playing football on Sunday. The Ravens aren't a powerhouse, but they at least have some fire, which looks to be missing from this Giants team. UPSET! - Ravens 20, Giants 16

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) at Chicago Bears (1-4), CHI by 2.5 – Brian Hoyer has played alright for the Bears in Cutler’s absence, and they nearly went on the road to take out the Colts. But after giving up a late lead, and playing a hungry Jaguars team coming off a rest, I’ll take the upset. UPSET!- Jaguars 27, Bears 19

San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), BUF by 8 - The Bills have responded nicely to an 0-2 start, and now get to play one of the league’s worst teams at home. Another win, and all that early season talk of firing Rex Ryan will start to seem like a distant memory. But of course, his job will be questioned until the Bills get into the postseason. Bills 31, 49ers 13

Los Angeles Rams (3-2) at Detroit Lions (2-3), DET by 3.5 – Fresh off an upset against the Eagles, the Lions have to be feeling a bit more confident. The Rams have a solid defense, but they never play well against competition from outside their own division. This is a great shot for the Lions to get back to .500. Lions 20, Rams 13

Cleveland Browns (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (2-3), TEN by 7 – The Browns have had the absolute worst luck with quarterbacks this season, and that’s saying something by their standards. I’m not picking Cleveland to win a game this year. Titans 24, Browns 13

Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) at Washington Redskins (3-2), PHI by 2 – The Eagles’ 3-0 start definitely seemed too good to be true. Now they’re going on the road to play against the defending NFC East champs for the first time this year. The Redskins showed some gumption in a road win against a decent Baltimore team, but divisional battles are always another beast. Against my better judgment, I’m going to go with Washington to get an extremely important home win in a crowded NFC East. UPSET! – Redskins 20, Eagles 17

Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (4-1), OAK by 1 – If the playoffs began today, the Oakland Raiders would be the top seed in the AFC. Crazy, right? This is their first 4-1 start since 2002, the last year they went to the Playoffs and the year they lost the Super Bowl to Tampa. They’ve got a tough task ahead of them against a rested Chiefs team, however. Andy Reid is historically great at preparing his team for victory after the bye. As much as I want to see Oakland continue to grind out wins, something tells me this is a Chiefs team that’s ready to get an important win. UPSET!- Chiefs 28, Raiders 27

[b]Atlanta Falcons (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1), SEA by 6
– This should be another really interesting game amidst a slew of outstanding matchups this week. The Falcons went on the road and beat a similar team in Denver (albeit a better defense), but Seattle has a better offense (when up to potential) and a stronger homefield advantage. With Seattle coming off a rest and the Falcons straight off an emotional victory/upset over the defending champs, seems reasonable to expect Seattle to win. Seahawks 24, Falcons 20

Indianapolis Colts (2-3) at Houston Texans (3-2), HOU by 3 – Brock Osweiler is fucking bad. But so are the Colts. I dunno, this is a tough one for me, but the Texans just don’t seem like they’re going to be a playoff team this year. UPSET! – Colts 31, Texans 20

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-3), ARZ by 8- Two teams that have come nowhere close to living up to their preseason hype. The Cardinals though are playing at home and are a significantly more talented team. They should get back to .500 and continue their turnaround. Cardinals 27, Jets 17

BYES: Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby DBSoT » Oct 11, '16, 1:14 pm

Either I am blind or Baltimore vs NYG is missing from your list of games. @Everlong

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Oct 11, '16, 1:21 pm

Youre right, thanks! Adding now.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Oct 11, '16, 1:22 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1), GB by 4 – The Cowboys are becoming my favorite thing about the NFL this season. Zeke's fun to watch, Dak's surprising people and turning a real QB controversy where making the right choice could mean great things for the team (that never happens in NFL QB controversies, trust me I know). Something continues to feel a little off about the Packers, crazy as it might sound I think they'd benefit most from a coaching change in the offseason. UPSET!!! Dallas Cowboys 24, GB Packers 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Denver Broncos (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (1-4), DEN by 3 – Trevor Siemian is back, the Chargers will continue to suck. Denver Broncos 27, SD Chargers 24

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3), NYG by 3 - The Giants are a mess right now and one win doesn't change that. The Ravens are rebounding like they always do and here comes another win. UPSET!!! Baltimore Ravens 21, NY Giants 20

Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 9 – 15-1 is in sight for the Patriots. They are scary when they are at full strength. The Bengals have come back to earth like all teams not utilizing a franchise QB do eventually. NE Patriots 24, Cincy Bengals 17

Carolina Panthers (1-4) at New Orleans Saints (1-3), CAR by 3 – This game could really go either way. I'll go ahead and take the Panthers, but don't really feel good about it considering the way the Panthers are playing right now. Carolina Panthers 28, NO Saints 27

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-4), PIT by 7.5 – This game deserves no comment. Pittsburgh Steelers 34, Miami Dolphins 17

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) at Chicago Bears (1-4), CHI by 2.5 – Train wreck meets oil spill. Nobody within sight of these two disasters wins. Chicago Bears 23, Jacksonville Jaguars 21

San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), BUF by 8 - Kaepernick is getting the start. It doesn't matter if Chip Kelly is still the one drawing up an NFL strategy. Buffalo Bills 25, SF Niners 20

Los Angeles Rams (3-2) at Detroit Lions (2-3), DET by 3.5 – The Lions remain undefeated at home with a big win over the Rams in a bit of a wildcard leg up kind of contest. Detroit Lions 23, LA Rams 21

Cleveland Browns (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (2-3), TEN by 7 – The Browns have beaten the Titans in each of the last two seasons. Sunday's game will prove all streaks come to an end. I've never seen a Cleveland team with less ability, less experience and less competency. They are in fact worse than when they came back as an expansion team. Tennessee Titans 24, Cleveland Browns 20

Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) at Washington Redskins (3-2), PHI by 2 – Philly had a bit of a back to earth moment last week, but they can get right back on track against a bad Washington team. Philly Eagles 26, Washington Redskins 21

Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (4-1), OAK by 1 – Raiders are the better team and they need to keep winning if they want to keep the top of the division within their reach. Oakland Raiders 24, KC Chiefs 21

Atlanta Falcons (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1), SEA by 6 – Seattle just isn't what they used to be. Atlanta's a better team right now than they've ever been. They travel across the country and take this upset. UPSET!!! Atlanta Falcons 24, Seattle Seahawks 23

Indianapolis Colts (2-3) at Houston Texans (3-2), HOU by 3 – Yuck. I'll go with a surprise upset, simply because this division deserves all the chaos and mediocrity it can find. UPSET!!! Indy Colts 24, Houston Texans 22

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-3), ARZ by 8- Who schedules these games? This one will suck big time. Arizona Cardinals 27, NY Jets 20

Last edited by The Legend on Oct 13, '16, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Oct 12, '16, 1:31 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1), GB by 4 – Packers 31 Cowboys 20

THURSDAY NIGHT – Denver Broncos (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (1-4), DEN by 3 – Broncos 27 Chargers 14

Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 9 – Patriots 31 Bengals21

Carolina Panthers (1-4) at New Orleans Saints (1-3), CAR by 3 – Panthers 27 Saints 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-4), PIT by 7.5 – Steelers 31 Dolphins 10

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3), NYG by 3- UPSET!!! Ravens 20 Giants 14

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) at Chicago Bears (1-4), CHI by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Jaguars 24 Bears 20

San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), BUF by 8 - Bills 28 49ers 13

Los Angeles Rams (3-2) at Detroit Lions (2-3), DET by 3.5 – Lions 23 Rams 16

Cleveland Browns (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (2-3), TEN by 7 – Titans 21 Browns 17

Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) at Washington Redskins (3-2), PHI by 2 – Eagles 27 Redskins 14

Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (4-1), OAK by 1 – Raiders 24 Chiefs 20

[b]Atlanta Falcons (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1), SEA by 6 – Seahawks 21 Falcons 10

Indianapolis Colts (2-3) at Houston Texans (3-2), HOU by 3 – UPSET!!! Colts 24 Texans 14

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-3), ARZ by 8- Cardinals 24 Jets 21

BYES: Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby xgamr » Oct 13, '16, 5:52 am

AME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1), GB by 4 – Packers

THURSDAY NIGHT – Denver Broncos (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (1-4), DEN by 3 – Broncos

Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 9 – Pats

Carolina Panthers (1-4) at New Orleans Saints (1-3), CAR by 3 – UPSET Saints

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-4), PIT by 7.5 –Steelers

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3), NYG by 3-

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) at Chicago Bears (1-4), CHI by 2.5 – UPSET Jags

San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), BUF by 8 - Bills

Los Angeles Rams (3-2) at Detroit Lions (2-3), DET by 3.5 –Lions

Cleveland Browns (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (2-3), TEN by 7 – Titans

Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) at Washington Redskins (3-2), PHI by 2 – Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (4-1), OAK by 1 – UPSET Chiefs

[b]Atlanta Falcons (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1), SEA by 6 – Seahawks

Indianapolis Colts (2-3) at Houston Texans (3-2), HOU by 3 – UPSET Colts

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-3), ARZ by 8- Cards

Last edited by xgamr on Oct 16, '16, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 13, '16, 6:38 am

Packers
Broncos
Patriots
Panthers
Steelers
Giants
Jaguars
Bills
Lions
Titans
Eagles
Raiders
Seahawks
Colts
Cardinals

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby DBSoT » Oct 13, '16, 8:40 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1) Packers - Two talented rookie heading on the road to play in Lambeau against a very good run defense, no good. This should be the first time we see kinks in the armor of Dax and Zeke.

THURSDAY NIGHT – Denver Broncos (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (1-4) Broncos - Already picked. San Diego tried to choke this one away a couple times, but the Broncos wouldn't take it.

Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at New England Patriots (4-1) Patriots - You know the drill.

Carolina Panthers (1-4) at New Orleans Saints (1-3) Panthers - Assuming Cam is back, this should be a win for Carolina. I also just can't see them at 1-5.

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-4) Steelers - Pittsburgh is good, Miami is bad. Water is wet.

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3) Ravens. I just don't like the coaching job that I am seeing from Ben McAdoo. He has completely changed his philosophy from when he was an OC. He will get out coached this week by a Superbowl champion head coach.

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) at Chicago Bears (1-4) Bears. I really want to believe in this Jags team, but their defense just isn't up to snuff yet. This should be a high scoring game. Brian Hoyer is playing the best football of his career, averaging 338 ypg with 6 TDs and 0 INTs. Granted this is only 3 games, but Jacksonville isn't the team to turn that streak around.

San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2) Bills. Going with Vegas on this one. Rex Ryan does everything he can to save his job.

Los Angeles Rams (3-2) at Detroit Lions (2-3) Lions. I am torn on this one. The Lions never make any logical sense. They should have destroyed the Bears and Titans (they didn't), they should have been beat by the Eagles (they weren't). I swear this team does this shit just to piss off its fanbase. I rooted so hard for Philly to destroy the Lions, just to get one step closer to Caldwell being gone. I will continue that trend this week, but since I want the Rams to win, the Lions will. Even with Warford being hurt and no one to block Aaron Donald, the Lions will bumble their way to a "victory". Also a loss puts Jeff Fisher back to .500, as is tradition.

Cleveland Browns (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (2-3) Titans - You know the drill

Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) at Washington Redskins (3-2) Redskins - Eagles showed their weaknesses for the first time this season and it doesn't get any easier with Lane Johnson suspended. I expect this game to be low scoring.

Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (4-1) Chiefs - Oakland drops back to the pack a bit.

Atlanta Falcons (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1) Falcons - Atlanta - Atlanta continued to roll on offense against the Denver defense, I could see them doing it to Seattle as well. Russell Wilson is still sitting behind a terrible O-line and recovery from his injuries.

Indianapolis Colts (2-3) at Houston Texans (3-2) Colts. This game is a toss up. I am going with my hunch.

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-3) Cardinals. Ryan Fitzpatrick is leading the league in interceptions and not gets to play against Tyrann Mathieu and Patrick Peterson. Have fun with that.

Last edited by DBSoT on Oct 14, '16, 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Oct 13, '16, 9:09 am

@messiah remember your picks this week k

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby HFX » Oct 13, '16, 11:42 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1), GB by 4 – Packers 27, Cowboys 24

THURSDAY NIGHT – Denver Broncos (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (1-4), DEN by 3 – Broncos 36, Chargers 27

Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 9 – Patriots 30, Bengals 20

Carolina Panthers (1-4) at New Orleans Saints (1-3), CAR by 3 – UPSET!!! Saints 43, Panthers 39

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-4), PIT by 7.5 – Steelers 35, Dolphins 17

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3), NYG by 3- UPSET!!! Ravens 20, Giants 17

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) at Chicago Bears (1-4), CHI by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Jaguars 27, Bears 23

San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), BUF by 8 - Bills 28, 49ers 14

Los Angeles Rams (3-2) at Detroit Lions (2-3), DET by 3.5 – Lions 26, Rams 20

Cleveland Browns (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (2-3), TEN by 7 – Titans 27, Browns 16

Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) at Washington Redskins (3-2), PHI by 2 – Eagles 24, Redskins 19

Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (4-1), OAK by 1 – UPSET!!! Chiefs 32, Raiders 28

[b]Atlanta Falcons (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1), SEA by 6 – Seahawks 24, Falcons 21

Indianapolis Colts (2-3) at Houston Texans (3-2), HOU by 3 – Texans 28, Colts 24

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-3), ARZ by 8- Cardinals 26, Jets 18

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 13, '16, 12:22 pm

Broncos > Chargers
Packers > Cowboys
Patriots > Bengals
Panthers > Saints
Steelers > Dolphins
Ravens > Giants UPSET!
Jaguars > Bears UPSET!
Bills > 49ers
Rams > Lions UPSET!
Titans > Browns
Eagles > Redskins
Raiders > Chiefs
Seahawks > Falcons
Colts > Texans UPSET!
Cardinals > Jets

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Oct 16, '16, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby JDD » Oct 13, '16, 1:24 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1), GB by 4 – Packers

THURSDAY NIGHT – Denver Broncos (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (1-4), DEN by 3 – Broncos

Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 9 – Patriots

Carolina Panthers (1-4) at New Orleans Saints (1-3), CAR by 3 – Panthers

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-4), PIT by 7.5 – Steelers

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3), NYG by 3- Giants

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) at Chicago Bears (1-4), CHI by 2.5 – UPSET!!! Jaguars

San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), BUF by 8 - Bills

Los Angeles Rams (3-2) at Detroit Lions (2-3), DET by 3.5 – UPSET!! Rams

Cleveland Browns (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (2-3), TEN by 7 – Titans

Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) at Washington Redskins (3-2), PHI by 2 – Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (4-1), OAK by 1 – Raiders

[b]Atlanta Falcons (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1), SEA by 6 – UPSET! Falcons

Indianapolis Colts (2-3) at Houston Texans (3-2), HOU by 3 – Texans

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-3), ARZ by 8- Cardinals

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 16, '16, 9:28 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1), GB by 4 – GREEN BAY

Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 9 – NEW ENGLAND

Carolina Panthers (1-4) at New Orleans Saints (1-3), CAR by 3 – UPSET!! NEW ORLEANS

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) at Miami Dolphins (1-4), PIT by 7.5 – PITTSBURGH

Baltimore Ravens (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3), NYG by 3- NEW YORK GIANTS

Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) at Chicago Bears (1-4), CHI by 2.5 – CHICAGO

San Francisco 49ers (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2), BUF by 8 - BUFFALO

Los Angeles Rams (3-2) at Detroit Lions (2-3), DET by 3.5 – DETROIT

Cleveland Browns (0-5) at Tennessee Titans (2-3), TEN by 7 – TENNESSEE

Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) at Washington Redskins (3-2), PHI by 2 – UPSET!! WASHINGTON

Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) at Oakland Raiders (4-1), OAK by 1 – OAKLAND

Atlanta Falcons (4-1) at Seattle Seahawks (3-1), SEA by 6 – SEATTLE

Indianapolis Colts (2-3) at Houston Texans (3-2), HOU by 3 – HOUSTON

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona Cardinals (2-3), ARZ by 8- ARIZONA

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Messiah » Oct 16, '16, 10:38 am

Cowboys vs Packers UPSET!
Bengals vs Patriots
Panthers vs Saints UPSET!
Steelers vs Dolphins
Ravens vs Giants
Jaguars vs Bears UPSET!
49ers vs Bills
Rams vs Lions
Browns vs Titans
Eagles vs Redskins
Chiefs vs Raiders
Falcons vs Seahawks
Colts vs Texans
Jets vs Cardinals UPSET!

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Oct 18, '16, 1:08 pm

RESULTS

Str8Shooter: 12-4, hit two upsets
Messiah: 12-4, hit two upsets
HFX: 12-5, hit two upsets
Everlong: 11-6, hit two upsets
Xgamr: 10-6, hit two upsets
EmperorWu: 9-7, hit one upset
DBSoT: 9-8, hit two upsets
CMPUNKFAN: 8-8, hit one upset
JDD: 8-8, hit one upset
The Legend: 7-9, hit one upset
RatedRBowler: 7-9, hit one upset

Big time weeks for Messiah, Str8Shooter and HFX!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Return to NFL