It is currently: Jun 04, '24, 7:44 pm

Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread! SATURDAY GAMES

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread! SATURDAY GAMES

Postby Everlong » Dec 17, '14, 7:37 pm

My picks/formatting to come later, just getting these spreads up now because it's taken me so long (sorry folks, insanely busy week).

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4), DAL by 3 - I've gone back and forth on who I think will win this. The Cowboys have been bad at home for some reason this year, but the Colts are much more prone to turnovers and don't have the same ability to control the clock that the Cowboys do. This one is a tossup, but I'm going with Dallas. Cowboys 27, Colts 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - Tennessee Titans (2-12) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12), JAX by 3.5 - I pity anyone who's actually going to tune into this shitfest tomorrow night. Jaguars 20, Titans 10

SATURDAY - Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Which is the NFL's most dysfunctional franchise: the Chicago Bears or the Washington Redskins? An interesting argument for sure. Eagles 31, Redskins 17

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - The 49ers have gone down the shitter. I'm taking Filipe Rios. [color]UPSET![/color] - Chargers 20, Niners 16

Minnesota Vikings (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (7-7), MIA by 6.5 - Miami needs to win its final two games to even have a prayer of getting into the playoffs, but their latest two losses basically knocked them out of the running. The Vikings have shown flashes of good football but need to stop turning the football over if they want to continue to progress. Dolphins 24, Vikings 17

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-12), GB by 10.5 - Tampa Bay isn't going to like angry Aaron Rodgers. The Pack get back on track to set up a week 17 showdown in Green Bay against the Lions for all the marbles. Packers 35, Bucs 10

Detroit Lions (10-4) at Chicago Bears (5-9), DET by 7.5 - The Bears have basically given up on the season, and with the news that Jimmy Clausen will get the start at QB this week, you may as well chalk this up as an extra bye week for Detroit. Lions 27, Bears 3

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7 - Extremely important game in the NFC South race. The Falcons took the first one at home, and I don't see the Saints dropping this one. Saints 28, Falcons 24

New York Jets (3-11) at New England Patriots (11-3), NE by 10 - Lol. Patriots 34, Jets 6

Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5), PIT by 3 - Another really good game. I've got the Steelers closing out their schedule one a nice four game run and getting to 11-5 to win the AFC North. Their path to their first division title in a few years will continue this weekend when they basically knock the Chiefs out of the playoff race. Steelers 30, Chiefs 20

Cleveland Browns (7-7) at Carolina Panthers (5-8-1), CAR by 3.5 - Man, what happened to the Browns? Johnny Manziel just can't play. Meanwhile, the Panthers have suddenly discovered how to play football again, but it may be too little too late. I'm not sure who to take in this one, but the Browns have let me down the last couple weeks. So Carolina it is. Panthers 23, Browns 16

Baltimore Ravens (9-5) at Houston Texans (7-7), BAL by 5.5 - The Texans' quarterback situation is a mess. It's impressive they've managed to win as many games as they have. Meanwhile, Baltimore should start getting some recognition here as a dark horse contender. Ravens 27, Texans 17

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5 - The Rams really blew last week against the Cardinals. This is a game they should win, but something tells me the Giants pull a random upset out of their asses. UPSET! - Giants 20, Rams 10

Buffalo Bills (8-6) at Oakland Raiders (2-12), BUF by 6 - It would be the most Bills thing ever for them to beat the Packers and then lose to the Raiders. But I think this is a Bills team on the upswing. That defense of theirs is no joke. If they only had a quarterback, they'd be a contender. Bills 24, Raiders 9

Seattle Seahawks (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (11-3), SEA by 8 - I want to be optimistic and say the Cardinals will fend off the Seahawks, but let's be real... this has been inevitable for weeks. The Seahawks will take back their rightful place atop the AFC West with a victory. The Cardinals are starting Ryan freakingLindley for god's sake. Seahawks 23, Cardinals 6

Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1), DEN by 3.5 - Bengals in primetime? Lmfao. Broncos 44, Bengals 17

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 16 NFL Picks!

Postby Romo » Dec 17, '14, 7:39 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4), DAL by 3 - Cowboys

THURSDAY NIGHT - Tennessee Titans (2-12) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12), JAX by 3.5 - Jaguars

SATURDAY - Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Eagles

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - UPSET!! - Chargers 20

Minnesota Vikings (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (7-7), MIA by 6.5 - Dolphins

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-12), GB by 10.5 - Packers

Detroit Lions (10-4) at Chicago Bears (5-9), DET by 7.5 - Lions

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7 UPSET!! Falcons

New York Jets (3-11) at New England Patriots (11-3), NE by 10 - Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5), PIT by 3 - UPSET!! Chiefs

Cleveland Browns (7-7) at Carolina Panthers (5-8-1), CAR by 3.5 - Panthers

Baltimore Ravens (9-5) at Houston Texans (7-7), BAL by 5.5 - Ravens

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5 - UPSET!! Giants

Buffalo Bills (8-6) at Oakland Raiders (2-12), BUF by 6 - Bills

Seattle Seahawks (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (11-3), SEA by 8 - Seahawks

Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1), DEN by 3.5 - UPSET!! Bengals

Last edited by Romo on Dec 18, '14, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 225

Re: Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 17, '14, 8:14 pm

Dallas
Titans
Eagles
Dolphins
Packers
Lions
Falcon
Pats
Steelers
Panthers
Ravens
Giants
Bills
Seahawks
Denver

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby BSM » Dec 17, '14, 8:16 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4), DAL by 3 - Cowboys

THURSDAY NIGHT - Tennessee Titans (2-12) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12), JAX by 3.5 - Jaguars

Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Eagles

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - UPSET! - Chargers

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7- Saints

Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5), PIT by 3 - UPSET! Chiefs

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5 - Rams

Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1), DEN by 3.5 - Broncos

Last edited by BSM on Dec 18, '14, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby xgamr » Dec 18, '14, 7:43 am

THURSDAY NIGHT - Tennessee Titans (2-12) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12), JAX by 3.5 - Jags

SATURDAY - Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Eagles

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - UPSET Chargers

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7 - Saints

Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5), PIT by 3 - Steelers

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5 - UPSET Giants

Seattle Seahawks (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (11-3), SEA by 8 -Seahawks

Last edited by xgamr on Dec 21, '14, 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby DBSoT » Dec 18, '14, 8:22 am

*Moved to full list of picks*

Last edited by DBSoT on Dec 18, '14, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby The Legend » Dec 18, '14, 1:31 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4), DAL by 3 - The Cowboys are 7-0 on the road and 3-4 at home. How's that for some road field advantage? In reality, at this point Dallas would probably be more dangerous as a wild card team that has to go on the road than as a division champion that would get one or more games at home. The trouble for them is 11-5 isn't a guarantee to get into the playoffs in the NFC this season. In the end, I don't think DeMarco Murray will be effective even if he does play. To that end, I think the Colts will be able to outscore the Cowboys this week and score the upset. UPSET!!! Indy Colts 28, Dallas Cowboys 26

THURSDAY NIGHT - Tennessee Titans (2-12) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12), JAX by 3.5 - So how do ese teams get saved for the last Thursday Night game of the year? I mean seriously this is a total snoozefest. Hopefully, selfishly the Jaguars win though. That way the Browns won't have to face them for a third straight year. My second hope for this match is Delanie Walker scores a touchdown to help my fantasy in championship week.Jacksonville Jaguars 22, Tennessee Titans 21

Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Philly's probably pretty upset with the fact that they blew a chance to pretty much lock up their division last week. Now they get to take those frustrations out on the laughable team in Washington. Considering all the controversy and trouble Washington has cause the NFL this season, instead of changing their name maybe everyone would be further ahead if they just got rid of the franchise altogether. Philly Eagles 28, Washington Redskins 21

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - Niners are collapsing like crazy and the Chargers are on the rise. UPSET!!! SD Chargers 21, SF Niners 20

Minnesota Vikings (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (7-7), MIA by 6.5 - Miami is in a bit of a precarious position with another December collapse potentially signifying more changes to that franchise. One way to avoid that is to not collapse down the stretch. Finish with a winning record. Start by beating a Vikings team you should beat. Miami Dolphins 23, Minnesota Vikings 20

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-12), GB by 10.5 - This one isn't worth talking about. GB Packers 30, TB Buccaneers 20

Detroit Lions (10-4) at Chicago Bears (5-9), DET by 7.5 - The Lions better have a Christmas card in the mail to the Bears for benching Jay cutler. This one is over. Detroit Lions 31, Chicago Bears 14

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7 - The Falcons are undefeated against their NFC South brethren. That's good for them, because they've beat basically no one outside of the division. Just because I want to see this division be the biggest dumpster fire possible I'll predict the upset here. UPSET!!! Atlanta Falcons 28, NO Saints 27

New York Jets (3-11) at New England Patriots (11-3), NE by 10 - Wouldn't surprise me if Bill Belichick sent Rex Ryan a going away Christmas fruit cake after beating the living daylights out of the Jets. NE Patriots 38, NY Jets 10

Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5), PIT by 3 - The Steelers are starting to hit their stride. Also, their kryptonite all season has been bad teams. They won't see any more of those on their schedule. the Chiefs might want to score a touchdown with their receivers if they are going to keep up with Pittsburgh's passing attack. Pittsburgh Steelers 24, KC Chiefs 23

Cleveland Browns (7-7) at Carolina Panthers (5-8-1), CAR by 3.5 - Oh, the annual Cleveland Browns' post-Thanksgiving swoon. I've missed you like a sick headache. I bet it would surprise no one to learn that the Browns average record since returning in 1999 is 5-11. What probably would surprise most of you is that the Browns average record 10 games into each season is a not so bad 4-6. That means they annually win only one of their last six games which is exactly what they are on pace to do this year. Carolina Panthers 21, Cleveland Browns 20

Baltimore Ravens (9-5) at Houston Texans (7-7), BAL by 5.5 - I picked the Ravens to win the AFC North at the beginning of the season and they are in position to do just that potentially. To get there they need to get this win. The Texans are close to contending again, but are a few key pieces -- quarterback -- short. Baltimore Ravens 24, Houston Texans 21

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5 - There's not much to say about these two teams that hasn't already been said. Cross country road trips when your season is over are tough in December. St. Louis should muster enough to get a victory here. St. Louis Rams 23, NY Giants 21

Buffalo Bills (8-6) at Oakland Raiders (2-12), BUF by 6 - I pegged this game a while ago as one that the Raiders could win. At the time I didn't think Buffalo would manage to stay in the thick of the playoff race. I also wasn't sure Oakland whether Oakland would be desperately seeking that first win or not. Neither thing happened which means I'll pick the Bills to do what they need to do to stay in the race. Buffalo Bills 23, Oakland Raiders 17

Seattle Seahawks (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (11-3), SEA by 8 - I'd love to see this game with Carson Palmer healthy, but that won't happen and neither will the Cardinals winning. I think their defense and running game will keep it close enough though. Seattle Seahawks 21, Arizona Cardinals 18

Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1), DEN by 3.5 - The Bengals brutalized Johnny Manziel a week ago to avoid the long losing streak I had predicted, but Peyton Manning is not Johnny Manziel. Denver Broncos 26, Cincy Bengals 21

Last edited by The Legend on Dec 18, '14, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Everlong » Dec 18, '14, 1:49 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

PHILLY/WAS AND SD/SF ARE BOTH ON SATURDAY

GET PICKS IN BEFORE THEN

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Re: Week 16 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread! SATURDAY GAMES

Postby Everlong » Dec 18, '14, 1:52 pm

ALSO EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY MADE PICKS, I FORGOT THE SD/SF GAME. ADD IT IN TO YOUR PICKS.

@The Legend
@BSM
@ShaneOfan
@Romo
@Xgamr
@DBSoT

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby RatedRBowler » Dec 18, '14, 1:58 pm

THURSDAY Jaguars > Titans
SATURDAY Eagles > Redskins
SATURDAY Chargers > 49ers UPSET!!!
Colts > Cowboys UPSET!!!
Dolphins > Vikings
Packers > Buccaneers
Lions > Bears
Falcons > Saints UPSET!!!
Patriots > Jets
Steelers > Chiefs
Panthers > Browns
Ravens > Texans
Rams > Giants
Bills > Raiders
Seahawks > Cardinals
Broncos > Bengals

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Dec 21, '14, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby HFX » Dec 18, '14, 2:09 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4), DAL by 3 - Cowboys 38, Colts 30

THURSDAY NIGHT - Tennessee Titans (2-12) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12), JAX by 3.5 - Jaguars 23, Titans 15

SATURDAY - Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Eagles 28, Redskins 17

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - Chargers 23, 49ers 17

Minnesota Vikings (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (7-7), MIA by 6.5 - Dolphins 27, Vikings 23

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-12), GB by 10.5 - Packers 32, Buccaneers 20

Detroit Lions (10-4) at Chicago Bears (5-9), DET by 7.5 - Lions 33, Bears 14

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7 - Saints 30, Falcons 24

New York Jets (3-11) at New England Patriots (11-3), NE by 10 - Patriots 36, Jets 13

Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5), PIT by 3 - Steelers 40, Chiefs 28

Cleveland Browns (7-7) at Carolina Panthers (5-8-1), CAR by 3.5 - Panthers 26, Browns 9

Baltimore Ravens (9-5) at Houston Texans (7-7), BAL by 5.5 - Ravens 32, Texans 23

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5 - Rams 21, Giants 16

Buffalo Bills (8-6) at Oakland Raiders (2-12), BUF by 6 - Bills 28, Raiders 16

Seattle Seahawks (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (11-3), SEA by 8 - Seahawks 26, Cardinals 9

Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1), DEN by 3.5 - Broncos 43, Bengals 30

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Dec 18, '14, 4:00 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4), DAL by 3 - UPSET!!! Colts 31 Cowboys 27

THURSDAY NIGHT - Tennessee Titans (2-12) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12), JAX by 3.5 - Jaguars 24 Titans 16

SATURDAY - Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Eagles 34 Redskins 17

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - UPSET!!! Chargers 27 49ers 24

Minnesota Vikings (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (7-7), MIA by 6.5 - Dolphins 24 Vikings17

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-12), GB by 10.5 - Packers 31 Buccaneers 27

Detroit Lions (10-4) at Chicago Bears (5-9), DET by 7.5 - Lions 24 Bears 20

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7 - Saints 31 Falcons 21

New York Jets (3-11) at New England Patriots (11-3), NE by 10 - Patriots 24 Jets 20

Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5), PIT by 3 - Steelers 24 Chiefs 17

Cleveland Browns (7-7) at Carolina Panthers (5-8-1), CAR by 3.5 -Panthers 27 Browns 14

Baltimore Ravens (9-5) at Houston Texans (7-7), BAL by 5.5 - Ravens 20 Texans 10

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5 -Rams 24 Giants 10

Buffalo Bills (8-6) at Oakland Raiders (2-12), BUF by 6 - Bills 27 Raiders 12

Seattle Seahawks (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (11-3), SEA by 8 - Seahawks 24 Cardinals 13

Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1), DEN by 3.5 - Broncos 31 Bengals 23

Last edited by CMPUNKFAN on Dec 19, '14, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby Messiah » Dec 18, '14, 6:10 pm

Jaguars vs Titans

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby CubsIn5 » Dec 18, '14, 7:20 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4), DAL by 3 - Colts

SATURDAY - Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Eaagles

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - Chargers

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7 - Saints

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 14

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 18, '14, 7:53 pm

Niners over Chargers

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby DBSoT » Dec 18, '14, 9:17 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4) - Colts

THURSDAY NIGHT - Tennessee Titans (2-12) at Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12) - Jaguars

SATURDAY - Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11) - Eagles

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7) - Chargers

Minnesota Vikings (6-8) at Miami Dolphins (7-7) - Dolphins

Green Bay Packers (10-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-12) - Packers

Detroit Lions (10-4) at Chicago Bears (5-9) - Lions

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8) - Saints

New York Jets (3-11) at New England Patriots (11-3) - Patriots

Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5) - Steelers

Cleveland Browns (7-7) at Carolina Panthers (5-8-1) - Panthers

Baltimore Ravens (9-5) at Houston Texans (7-7) - Ravens

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8) - Rams

Buffalo Bills (8-6) at Oakland Raiders (2-12) - Bills

Seattle Seahawks (10-4) at Arizona Cardinals (11-3) - Seahawks

Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1) - Broncos

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby JDD » Dec 20, '14, 2:06 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Indianapolis Colts (10-4) at Dallas Cowboys (10-4), DAL by 3 - UPSET! Colts

Philadelphia Eagles (9-5) at Washington Redskins (3-11), PHI by 7.5 - Eagles

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - UPSET! - Chargers

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7- Saints

Cleveland Browns (7-7) at Carolina Panthers (5-8-1), CAR by 3.5 - Upset! Browns

New York Giants (4-10) at St. Louis Rams (6-8), STL by 5 - Upset! Giants

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Messiah » Dec 20, '14, 2:19 pm

Messiah wrote:Jaguars vs Titans

Eagles vs Redskins
Chargers vs Niners

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Philip Rivers » Dec 20, '14, 4:19 pm

SATURDAY - San Diego Chargers (8-6) at San Francisco 49ers (7-7), SF by 1 - Chargers

Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at New Orleans Saints (6-8), NO by 7 Saints

Cleveland Browns (7-7) at Carolina Panthers (5-8-1), CAR by 3.5 - Browns

Denver Broncos (10-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1), DEN by 3.5 - Denver

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 100

Postby Messiah » Dec 21, '14, 10:45 am

Messiah wrote:
Messiah wrote:Jaguars vs Titans

Eagles vs Redskins
Chargers vs Niners

Chargers over Niners was an upset pick by the way, forgot to note it in my picks.

Colts vs Cowboys
Vikings vs Dolphins
Packers vs Buccaneers
Lions vs Bears
Falcons vs Saints
Jets vs Patriots
Chiefs vs Steelers
Browns vs Panthers
Ravens vs Texans
Giants vs Rams
Bills vs Raiders
Seahawks vs Cardinals
Broncos vs Bengals

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Next

Return to NFL