It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 10:44 pm

Week 15 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 15 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby Everlong » Dec 09, '14, 2:16 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – You have to feel like whoever wins this game is going to win the division. Philadelphia has already stolen one on the road, so they come in with the advantage in that sense. But don’t sleep on the Cowboys. With their ability to run the ball and throw at any time, and with Mark Sanchez’s struggles showing up again this week, I’m going to take them to grab the upset. UPSET! – Cowboys 27, Eagles 24

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – The Cardinals ground out a tough, hard-fought win against the Chiefs, but now they walk into a divisional buzzsaw against the Rams, who have posted back-to-back shutouts and always play really well against other NFC West teams. Based on the momentum both these teams have, I like the Rams to come away with the win. Rams 23, Cardinals 16

Oakland Raiders (2-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-6), KC by 10 – The Chiefs have basically played themselves out of the playoffs, but they can get some revenge this week against the Raiders, who surprised them a few weeks back. Chiefs 31, Raiders 14

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11) at Baltimore Ravens (8-5), BAL by 13.5 – Definitely a trap game for the Ravens after a big win to deliver the knockout punch to the Dolphins, but I don’t see them dropping this. They need every win they can get to stay in the AFC playoff race. Ravens 27, Jaguars 10

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – The Steelers tend to play down to their competition and are the only AFC North team to lose to an NFC South team this year (and they did it twice). Moreover, Julio Jones has been unguardable in the last two games, and Pittsburgh has a suspect secondary. But despite all of this, I’m bucking logic and going with the Steelers, who I have picked to win the division since the beginning of the year and I’m not backing down now. Steelers 31, Falcons 27

Houston Texans (7-6) at Indianapolis Colts (9-4), IND by 6.5 – The Colts definitely didn’t look the part of contenders last week, but they’ve never lost at home to the Texans and I don’t see that changing this week. Colts 30, Texans 20

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – Johnny Manziel is getting his first start this week officially and it comes in a huge game for both teams. The Browns have been all but eliminated and desperately need this, while the Bengals need to keep pace with Baltimore and Pittsburgh. But the Bengals tend to fold when the going gets tough, and I think Manziel mania will kick off with a bang. Browns 20, Bengals 17

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – These two teams are in very different places than they were in week one, when Miami scored the upset. With a win, the Patriots will claim yet another divisional title, their 10th in the last 11 years. Ho hum. Patriots 34, Dolphins 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-11) at Carolina Panthers (4-8-1), CAR by 5.5 – Hopefully Cam Newton is feeling alright for this one. The way the Panthers played in New Orleans, it seems silly to think they’d drop this one right? But you never know with the NFC South this year. Panthers 30, Bucs 13

Washington Redskins (3-10) at New York Giants (4-9), NYG by 6.5 – The Giants have been bad, but the Redskins are the NFL’s most dysfunctional franchise and have been absolutely inept lately. This one won’t be close, divisional matchup aside. Giants 34, Redskins 9

Green Bay Packers (10-3) at Buffalo Bills (7-6), GB by 5 – Make no mistake, the Packers are going to be in for a challenge when heading into Buffalo. But with homefield advantage throughout the playoffs in sight, Aaron Rodgers will will them to victory with another masterpiece performance. Packers 31, Bills 20

Minnesota Vikings (6-7) at Detroit Lions (9-4), DET by 8 – This is going to be a really interesting and, I think, close game. The Lions looked solid in dismantling the Bucs, but they stopped playing months ago. The Vikings are actually peaking right now after playing really well against Green Bay and putting together consecutive wins in the last two weeks. If Detroit’s going to drop a game before they play the Packers, this would be the one where I’d expect it to happen. But I think the Lions will escape with a hard-fought win. Lions 23, Vikings 20

New York Jets (2-11) at Tennessee Titans (2-11), NYJ by 1.5 – This one’s all about positioning for the draft. Which team will shoot itself in the foot with the victory? Probably the Jets. Jets 20, Titans 10

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – The Chargers have a brutal stretch in this final month of games. This is another important one against a conference powerhouse. The Chargers under Rivers traditionally play great football in December. I have had this one circled for a while as one where the Broncos would stumble, so I’m going to take the Chargers here. UPSET! – Chargers 27, Broncos 23

San Francisco 49ers (7-6) at Seattle Seahawks (9-4), SEA by 9.5 – The 49ers are done, and the Seahawks are on the rise. This won’t be close. Seahawks 37, 49ers 17

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – The Bears look like they’ve given up on the season, while the Saints still occasionally look somewhat competent. I’ll go with the road upset. Saints 31, Bears 21

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 15 NFL Picks and Discussion Thread!

Postby BSM » Dec 09, '14, 4:01 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – UPSET! Cowboys

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – UPSET! Cardinals

Oakland Raiders (2-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-6), KC by 10 – Chiefs

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11) at Baltimore Ravens (8-5), BAL by 13.5 – Ravens

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – Steelers

Houston Texans (7-6) at Indianapolis Colts (9-4), IND by 6.5 – Colts

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – Bengals

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – Patriots 34

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-11) at Carolina Panthers (4-8-1), CAR by 5.5 – Panthers

Washington Redskins (3-10) at New York Giants (4-9), NYG by 6.5 – Giants

Green Bay Packers (10-3) at Buffalo Bills (7-6), GB by 5 – Packers

Minnesota Vikings (6-7) at Detroit Lions (9-4), DET by 8 – Lions

New York Jets (2-11) at Tennessee Titans (2-11), NYJ by 1.5 – Jets

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – Broncos

San Francisco 49ers (7-6) at Seattle Seahawks (9-4), SEA by 9.5 – Seahawks

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – Saints

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 3

Postby UTK » Dec 09, '14, 4:06 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – UPSET! ARIZONA

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Legend » Dec 09, '14, 4:08 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – On paper this looks like a really good battle and it is aided by the fact that strange things happen in the NFC East way more than they should, but I can't get that Thanksgiving night dismantling the Eagles performed on Dallas just a couple of weeks ago. The Cowboys aren't the same old Cowboys, but Philly seems to just be an awful match for them and the Chip Kelly offense manages to expose each of Dallas' defensive flaws. I just can't find a reason to take the Cowboys here. Which will make it difficult for Dallas to make the playoffs again with two probable must wins to follow suit. Philly Eagles 27, Dallas Cowboys 24

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – The Rams' defense is balling out right now. They haven't allowed a point since before Thanksgiving and that's dominance. Arizona is struggling to score points right now, which makes this an awful situation for them. St. Louis Rams 21, Arizona Cardinals 20

Oakland Raiders (2-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-6), KC by 10 – The Chiefs got rolled by the Raiders a few weeks ago. Hopefully they are capable of avoiding that fate twice in one season. KC Chiefs 24, Oakland Raiders 17

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11) at Baltimore Ravens (8-5), BAL by 13.5 –Baltimore isn't going to drop this game. There's far too much at stake and there's far too much experience in that locker room for them to fall into a mistake this late in the season. Baltimore Ravens 28, Jacksonville Jaguars 17

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – Pittsburgh is already responsible for two of the NFC South's 8 out of division wins. Can they make it 3 out of 9? I doubt it. The Steelers should roll in this one. Or at least get an adequate victory. Pittsburgh Steelers 28, Atlanta Falcons 25

Houston Texans (7-6) at Indianapolis Colts (9-4), IND by 6.5 – Colts win this game and they will win the division. Yeah, that's going to happen. Indy Colts 27, Houston Texans 23

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – The Bengals are one of two division leaders who currently have a negative point differential. I believe fully that they are about to hit a pretty big collapse. The Browns have turned to Johnny Manziel to lead the playoff charge and he's got a good chance to do it. If they win out, the Bengals lose to Denver next week and then beat the Steelers in Week 17 the Browns win the division. It's going to happen. Cleveland Browns 23, Cincy Bengals 21

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – The Dolphins already beat the Patriots way back at the beginning of the season. That was a long time ago and it's almost impossible to dream of a scenario where an AFC East team sweeps the Patriots before Tom Brady retires. For this reason I believe New England will extend their dominance over the AFC. NE Patriots 27, Miami Dolphins 22

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-11) at Carolina Panthers (4-8-1), CAR by 5.5 – The Panthers were dealt a blow when Cam Newton got in an accident today. However, Carolina did beat Tampa in Week 1 with Derek Anderson at the helm. And that was when the Buccs still had hopes of accomplishing something. Carolina Panthers 24, TB Buccaneers 21

Washington Redskins (3-10) at New York Giants (4-9), NYG by 6.5 – This is a bit of a coin flip and a total waste of time game, but I'll go with the home team. NY Giants 25, Washington Redskins 21

Green Bay Packers (10-3) at Buffalo Bills (7-6), GB by 5 – The Bills playoff hopes could be dealt a huge blow with a loss here. Meanwhile, a loss for the Packers means Green Bay would be on the brink of falling from #1 seed to the bottom wild card. The Packers are just too good to lose this one. GB Packers 28, Buffalo Bills 21

Minnesota Vikings (6-7) at Detroit Lions (9-4), DET by 8 – The Lions need this game and they won't drop it at home against an inferior Vikings squad. Detroit Lions 21, Minnesota Vikings 18

New York Jets (2-11) at Tennessee Titans (2-11), NYJ by 1.5 – Prison Inmate game of the week. How did the Jets become a road favorite? UPSET!!! Tennessee Titans 22, NY Jets 21

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – I'm tempted to pick this as my out of the blue upset of the week, but I'm playing it safe at the moment. Denver Broncos 27, SD Chargers 23

San Francisco 49ers (7-6) at Seattle Seahawks (9-4), SEA by 9.5 – Seahawks are good. Niners right now are not. Seattle should dominate Kaep in the fragile state he's in at the moment. Seattle Seahawks 23, SF Niners 17

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – Total coin flip game with a lot at stake. Here's where I'll predict a critical upset that will hurt the Saints playoff chances. Chicago Bears 28, NO Saints 27

Last edited by The Legend on Dec 09, '14, 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 09, '14, 4:10 pm

Cowboys
Cards
Chiefs
Ravens
Falcon
Colts
Bengals
Pats
Bucks
Skins
Bills
Lions
Titans
Broncos
Seahawks
Saints

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby RatedRBowler » Dec 10, '14, 2:25 pm

Cardinals > Rams UPSET!!!
Eagles > Cowboys
Chiefs > Raiders
Ravens > Jaguars
Falcons > Steelers UPSET!!!
Colts > Texans
Bengals > Browns
Patriots > Dolphins
Panthers > Buccaneers
Giants > Redskins
Packers > Bills
Lions > Vikings
Jets > Titans
Broncos > Chargers
Seahawks > 49ers
Saints > Bears

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Dec 14, '14, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby Messiah » Dec 11, '14, 7:40 am

Cardinals @ Rams

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby DBSoT » Dec 11, '14, 8:32 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – Eagles

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – Rams. Ram's defense is legit and Cardinals could not score in a whore house.

Oakland Raiders (2-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-6), KC by 10 – Chiefs. Redemption.

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – Falcons

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – Browns. Running game protects Johnny Football.

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – Patriots 34

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-11) at Carolina Panthers (4-8-1), CAR by 5.5 – Bucs. No Cam scares me.

Green Bay Packers (10-3) at Buffalo Bills (7-6), GB by 5 – Packers. Bills have played elite teams really well this year, but haven't won any of those games.

Minnesota Vikings (6-7) at Detroit Lions (9-4), DET by 8 – Lions. Its a Trap!!! Lion's defense saves the team from SOL.

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – Bears. The Saints look out of sync and I would bet that them on the road in cold windy Chicago is not going to help. No Dome, no win.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Romo » Dec 11, '14, 1:13 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – UPSET!! Cards

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – UPSET! Cowboys

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – Browns (GET ON THE MANZIEL HYPE TRAIN)

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – Patriots

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – UPSET!! Bears

Last edited by Romo on Dec 14, '14, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Dec 11, '14, 2:07 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – Eagles 35 Cowboys 23

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – Rams 24 Cardinals 20

Oakland Raiders (2-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-6), KC by 10 – Chiefs 21 Raiders 16

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11) at Baltimore Ravens (8-5), BAL by 13.5 – Ravens 31 Jaguars 13

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – Steelers 35 Falcons 24

Houston Texans (7-6) at Indianapolis Colts (9-4), IND by 6.5 – Colts 27 Texans 17

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – Browns 23 Bengals 17

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – Patriots 20 Dolphins 14

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-11) at Carolina Panthers (4-8-1), CAR by 5.5 – UPSET!!! Buccaneers 21 Panthers 17

Washington Redskins (3-10) at New York Giants (4-9), NYG by 6.5 – Giants 24 Redskins 20

Green Bay Packers (10-3) at Buffalo Bills (7-6), GB by 5 – Packers 28 Bills 24

Minnesota Vikings (6-7) at Detroit Lions (9-4), DET by 8 – Lions 31 Vikings 17

New York Jets (2-11) at Tennessee Titans (2-11), NYJ by 1.5 – Jets 24 Titans 12

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – UPSET!!! Chargers 31 Broncos 28

San Francisco 49ers (7-6) at Seattle Seahawks (9-4), SEA by 9.5 – Seahawks 24 49ers 20

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – Saints 35 Bears 23

Last edited by CMPUNKFAN on Dec 12, '14, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby JDD » Dec 11, '14, 2:26 pm

[quote="BSM"]GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – Eagles

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – Rams

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – Browns

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – Upset! Bears

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Everlong » Dec 11, '14, 2:49 pm

Get your pick in for tonight's game!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby SKS » Dec 11, '14, 2:52 pm

Rams over Cardinals

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – UPSET! Falcons

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-11) at Carolina Panthers (4-8-1), CAR by 5.5 – UPSET! Bucs

Washington Redskins (3-10) at New York Giants (4-9), NYG by 6.5 – UPSET! Redskins

Green Bay Packers (10-3) at Buffalo Bills (7-6), GB by 5 – UPSET! Bills

New York Jets (2-11) at Tennessee Titans (2-11), NYJ by 1.5 – Titans

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – UPSET! Chargers

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – UPSET! Bears

Last edited by SKS on Dec 14, '14, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby CubsIn5 » Dec 11, '14, 4:39 pm

Thursday Night - Rams

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 14

Postby xgamr » Dec 11, '14, 5:11 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – UPSET Cowboys

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – Rams

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – UPSET Dolphins

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – UPSET Chargers

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – Saints

Last edited by xgamr on Dec 14, '14, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby HFX » Dec 11, '14, 6:05 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – Eagles 30, Cowboys 28

THURSDAY NIGHT – Arizona Cardinals (10-3) at St. Louis Rams (6-7), STL by 4 – UPSET! Cardinals 24, Rams 20

Oakland Raiders (2-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-6), KC by 10 – Chiefs 32, Raiders 20

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11) at Baltimore Ravens (8-5), BAL by 13.5 – Ravens 34, Jaguars 16

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – Steelers 31, Falcons 28

Houston Texans (7-6) at Indianapolis Colts (9-4), IND by 6.5 – Colts 33, Texans 24

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – Bengals 23, Browns 20

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – Patriots 42, Dolphins 24

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-11) at Carolina Panthers (4-8-1), CAR by 5.5 – Panthers 31, Buccaneers 19

Washington Redskins (3-10) at New York Giants (4-9), NYG by 6.5 – UPSET! Redskins 25, Giants 23

Green Bay Packers (10-3) at Buffalo Bills (7-6), GB by 5 – Packers 29, Bills 24

Minnesota Vikings (6-7) at Detroit Lions (9-4), DET by 8 – Lions 30, Vikings 24

New York Jets (2-11) at Tennessee Titans (2-11), NYJ by 1.5 – Jets 20, Titans 10

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – UPSET! Chargers 34, Broncos 28

San Francisco 49ers (7-6) at Seattle Seahawks (9-4), SEA by 9.5 – Seahawks 29, 49ers 13

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – UPSET! Bears 35, Saints 21

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 14, '14, 8:38 am

GAME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – PHILADELPHIA

Oakland Raiders (2-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (7-6), KC by 10 – KANSAS CITY

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11) at Baltimore Ravens (8-5), BAL by 13.5 – BALTIMORE

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – PITTSBURGH

Houston Texans (7-6) at Indianapolis Colts (9-4), IND by 6.5 – INDIANAPOLIS

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – CINCINNATI

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – NEW ENGLAND

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-11) at Carolina Panthers (4-8-1), CAR by 5.5 – UPSET!! TAMPA BAY

Washington Redskins (3-10) at New York Giants (4-9), NYG by 6.5 – NEW YORK GIANTS

Green Bay Packers (10-3) at Buffalo Bills (7-6), GB by 5 – GREEN BAY

Minnesota Vikings (6-7) at Detroit Lions (9-4), DET by 8 – DETROIT

New York Jets (2-11) at Tennessee Titans (2-11), NYJ by 1.5 – NEW YORK JETS

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – DENVER

San Francisco 49ers (7-6) at Seattle Seahawks (9-4), SEA by 9.5 – SEATTLE

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – UPSET!! CHICAGO

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Messiah » Dec 14, '14, 11:42 am

Messiah wrote:Cardinals @ Rams

Cowboys @ Eagles
Raiders @ Chiefs
Jaguars @ Ravens
Steelers @ Falcons
Texans @ Colts
Bengals @ Browns
Dolphins @ Patriots
Buccaneers @ Panthers
Redskins @ Giants
Packers @ Bills
Vikings @ Lions
Jets @ Titans UPSET
Broncos @ Chargers
49ers @ Seahawks
Saints @ Bears

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby CubsIn5 » Dec 14, '14, 11:48 am

I'm on my phone and it's fucking up but my picks are the same as BSM. EXCEPT BROWNS OVER BENGALS.

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 14

Postby Philip Rivers » Dec 14, '14, 12:00 pm

GamME OF THE WEEK – Dallas Cowboys (9-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-4), PHI by 3.5 – Cowboys
TH

Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5) at Atlanta Falcons (5-8), PIT by 2.5 – Falcons

Cincinnati Bengals (8-4-1) at Cleveland Browns (7-6), PUSH – Bungholes

Miami Dolphins (7-6) at New England Patriots (10-3), NE by 7.5 – Pats

Denver Broncos (10-3) at San Diego Chargers (8-5), DEN by 4 – UPSET Chargers

New Orleans Saints (5-8) at Chicago Bears (5-8), NO by 3 – Saints[/quote]

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 100

Next

Return to NFL